Club 35 - Fifth Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use the words, Lee. Say ass or pussy or cock. Don't be embarrassed." Jennifer said as she turned around so Lee could see her well marked ass.

"Does it still hurt?"

"A bit. Do you want me to suck your cock like last time?"

"Yes." Lee answered as he he began to remove his pants.

Jennifer turned back facing Lee and sunk to her knees. She pulled his underwear down and saw Lee's erect cock in front of her. She bent forward slightly and began to lick the head of his cock. Lee was beginning to moan with pleasure as Jennifer moved her mouth over his cock.

The sense of subspace was once again building in Jennifer's mind. She knew that Lee wasn't controlling the situation, she was. If she told him to dress and leave, he would. But the feeling of submission was overwhelming. Jennifer let his cock slip from her mouth. Lee's cock sprang straight up. Jennifer took hold of it.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Jennifer asked as she slowly rubbed Lee's cock up and down.

"Yes." Lee rasped.

Jennifer stood up, turned around and lay across her desk. With her arms outstretched she grabbed the front of the desk and imagined that her hands were bound. When Lee stood up, Jennifer spread her legs as far as she could and Lee placed his cock against her pussy and pushed in.

Lee began to thrust faster and harder. Jennifer wanted him to spank her but she said nothing. She wanted him to slow down and she looked back towards him.

"You can have my asshole, if you want."

"You feel so warm I don't..."

Lee never finished what he was saying as he grunted loudly and his cum began to fill Jennifer's pussy. When Lee had finished, Jennifer sank to her knees and took Lee's cock into her mouth and cleaned him off.

The said nothing as Lee began to dress. Jennifer took her panties from the box and used them to wipe Lee's cum from her pussy. She slipped on her shirt but nothing else.

"Thank you for helping out tonight." Jennifer said.

"I'll walk you to your car."

Jennifer threw her clothes in the box and walked out. She pecked Lee on the cheek as she got into the car.

"We're you serious when you said I could do you in your ass?" Lee asked.

"Yes. Maybe next time." Jennifer smiled as she started her car and pulled away.

Lee was already thinking about the next time.

So was Jennifer.