All Comments on 'Club 35 Last Visit'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12over 2 years ago
Wonderful Entertainment Top Shelf and 5 Plus Stars

Thanks for this final chapter to your wonderful and well written story. As a fan I love how your storytelling lets your readers fully understand what your characters are thinking and more importantly what their emotions are. So thank you for your time and efforts to write and publish your WONDERFULLY Entertaining stories. Looking forward to more of your great works of erotica. Please please please. As a fan I so hope there are many more great story’s to come. Cheers

toy4LadyandDon2toy4LadyandDon2over 2 years ago

its only 1 page ...... why did you say 4

youpperyoupperover 2 years ago

Sad this wonderful story is ending, but happy to watch Jennifer enjoying herself to the point of wanting to experience full time slavery.

belinda03belinda03over 2 years ago

Such a wonderful piece of work. You are a true genious with the written wor. So saw myself in Jennifer.

lancelot_68lancelot_68over 2 years ago

One of the saga I appreciate more here.

Well writted, well plotted.

Nice nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have to admit to being a little disappointed. The new relationship was too contrived almost meaningless. I thought we would see her final transition to being a true submissive. Someone's property. She needed to meet someone master or mistress who she falls completely under the control of. The true test would have been the breaking of her stated limits, we should have seen her shaved and marked by her owner at her collaring ceremony. Then meet her again at the end of her 1st year when her owner has fully transformed and shaped her.

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 2 years ago

It was obvious that Jennifer was going to reach this stage. This was a bit terse, considering how much happened to her. I hope you are able to continue to write about her experiences.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Great story but the ending was a bit disappointing. I think she should’ve been auctioned before the Founders and bought by Andrew, who would then collar her and permanently mark her, making her his property.

Then he would take her to the Club as a Sex Slave where he would make her available to others as required. That would’ve been a fitting end with her limits removed and her fantasy made permanent.

By the way Sex Slaves do not need property or money, they are kept slaves with no say in their lives. Their lives are sex, sex and more sex. As such all her money would automatically become Andrews to use as he sees fit.

Her life as an individual is over, from here on in she is nothing but three well used holes. No emotional love, nothing but unemotional unrestrained unlimited sex anywhere, any place at her Masters whim.

Scores 4/5, the end had so much that could’ve been done, but was squibbed.

nakedguyatxnakedguyatx8 months ago

I really loved this series. Hardly a word of it is at all believable, but it's very hot. I agree with WarGamer that I thought she was ultimately headed for the Founders' Auction. That would have been a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You need to get Ginny and Jennifer together for couple of stories and put the story on Lit

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Are you going to do anything more with this story or leave us hanging like you have with the rest of your stories you get good stories going but you end them to short

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Club Series Info