Club 35 Ninth Visit

Story Info
Jennifer's submission continues to grow.
12.2k words
4.42
10.9k
10

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

This is the continuing story of Jennifer Lowe, a late 30's submissive woman. It would be a good idea to read the earlier chapters to really get an understanding of the characters and their relationships. Your comments and votes are appreciated and I will try to respond to each one.

It had been three weeks since Jennifer Lowe had completed her weekend as an auctioned sex slave. Despite calling the man who purchased her the night her weekend of slavery ended, she had not done it since. The more she thought about it, the less she wanted something permanent. She was approaching forty, had a successful business and gave in willingly to all her sexual needs. But, being a slave, an auctioned slave, was truly a turn on and deep within her, she knew she would do something similar again.

At work only one employee knew of her experience as a sex slave. Christine had been present during Jennifer's sale and brought her home after the weekend was over. She had told her Personal Assistant, Mark, about the auction after she returned to work. He didn't say much about it but understood Jennifer's need for domination and humiliation. Robin, another employee, knew of her needs but nothing about her slavery.

She had successfully postponed any contact with her group of neighbors who discovered Jennifer's submissiveness and took advantage of it. But Jennifer knew that she would be used by them again and as the feelings of need began to return, Jennifer hoped that contact with the group of neighbors would happen soon.

Despite being busy at work, each night when she returned home, she stripped naked and stayed that way until the next morning. She enjoyed her nudity and tried to be naked wherever she could. There had not been any letters from her neighbor's requiring her service as she had asked for some time to recover. She had spoken to her new friend, Ginny, a number of times and told her about everything that had happened during Jennifer's weekend of slavery. But, now, she was beginning to feel the need again and in the past when that feeling overtook her, Jennifer would always return to Club 35.

Late on Friday, she buzzed Mark into her office.

"Everything done?" Jennifer asked.

"Seems so. Everything's ready for the presentation to Nicholson on Tuesday."

"Excellent!" Jennifer replied.

"Anything on for the weekend?" Mark asked.

"I was thinking of going to the Club. Are you going to be there?"

"Dungeon Guard on Saturday. Do you need me?"

"Don't know yet. Just may go and watch. I'll see you there tomorrow night."

Mark nodded and left Jennifer's office. Jennifer returned home shortly after. She collected her mail and was disappointed that there was no letter from her neighbors. She had decided that she would go to the Club the next night.

Saturday night arrived and Jennifer went through her usually Club 35 routine. She showered, after giving herself two enemas. She didn't plan on having anal play but she didn't rule out the possibility either. She already knew that she would be naked after she entered the club, so her attire was hardly a concern. She thought of just wearing a jacket but most of the ones she owned were short and her ass would be visible if she was standing straight up. Jennifer shrugged and laughed as she looked at herself in the mirror. Jacket and shoes only she said to herself. She took one last look at herself in the mirror before leaving. Her pussy was bare, she had a waxing a few days earlier. Het tits were still firm and her ass was just perfect, she thought.

"Not bad for a forty-year-old." She said out loud.

Jennifer put on her jacket, slipped on her shoes and put her keys and wallet in her pocket and left her apartment. She hailed a cab once she was out on the street. She could feel her jacket rise up as she raised her arm to hail the cab. She wondered if the cab driver saw the sudden flash of her upper thigh or perhaps even her pussy. When she got into the cab, she kept her legs spread as she sat and spread them wide when she left the cab when it stopped where Jennifer told the driver.

She walked in and stopped at the reception desk and presented her membership card.

"Bracelet or collar?" The young woman behind the reception desk asked.

"Black collar." Jennifer replied.

"Do you want me to put it on for you?" The woman asked.

"No, thanks. I want to walk around a bit first."

The woman smiled and handed Jennifer a black collar. Jennifer took the collar and walked over to the coat check area and removed her jacket. The coat check girl smiled when Jennifer was naked.

"Could I have a robe, please?" Jennifer said.

"Long or short?" The girl asked.

"Oh, short, I think."

Jennifer put on the robe which came to mid-thigh and put her collar in the pocket. Taking her valuables, she went to the locker room and put her keys and wallet inside a locker and handed the key to the attendant.

Jennifer was surprised that the club was as active as it was. People who had played with Jennifer in the past smiled or nodded at her as she walked through the club. She stopped to chat with a couple that Jennifer knew from her very first time at Club 35.

"Are we going to see you in the stocks tonight?"

Jennifer replied to the woman that she wasn't sure but if she was put in the stocks, she hoped they would be involved.

"No worries there. Wouldn't miss that chance." The man replied.

Jennifer smiled and walked away. She could feel their eyes on her ass as she moved toward the large public room. Staying on the outside and leaning against the wooden divider , Jennifer saw a woman being bound to a St. Andrew's Cross. Two men were attaching her wrists to cuffs. Her ankles had already been bound to the bottom of the cross. Jennifer noticed a fully dressed older woman standing a few feet away from Jennifer. The woman seemed mesmerized by the scene unfolding in front of her. The woman turned her head toward Jennifer and Jennifer looked to see if she was wearing a collar. Jennifer didn't see one nor did she see a black bracelet.

"Are they going to whip her?"

Jennifer turned toward the woman. "Yes, I believe they are."

A low moan escaped the older woman's lips as she watched the two men pick up riding crops that were laying on the floor. As they began to crop the woman on her ass, the older woman standing next to Jennifer stared at the scene unfolding before her. Jennifer noticed her chest, which was quite ample, rising and falling as the woman's breathing increased.

The men cropping the woman stopped and they ran their hands over the ass of the bound woman. One ran his hand between the legs of the woman and he placed his fingers in her mouth which she greedily sucked.

"Is this your first time here? I don't think I have seen you here before." Jennifer asked.

"Huh, oh, sorry. Yes, my first time here." The woman seemed slightly taken aback that someone was talking to her.

"I'm Jennifer."

"Belinda," she replied.

"What are you into?" Jennifer asked.

"I think I'm really a submissive. It's been my fantasy for years but I have never acted on it. I'm really nervous."

"I understand. I'm submissive, well, very submissive to be truthful, and I have had most of my fantasies fulfilled here and I still want more."

Jennifer stopped talking when she felt a hand on her ass and a voice whisper in her ear.

"Take off your robe."

Jennifer turned and looked into Christine's face. Jennifer smiled and untied her robe which she let fall to the floor. She put her collar on and introduced Belinda to Christine.

"Belinda, if you want a positive first experience, allow Mistress Christine to dominate you."

Belinda was staring at Jennifer's nude body. Her nervousness seemed to disappear as she looked at Jennifer.

"If you're ever going to do this, Belinda, now is the time and Christine is a good teacher. Go with her and do what she tells you to do. You won't regret it." Jennifer squeezed Belinda's hand as she spoke.

Belinda nodded and followed Christine toward the locker room. Jennifer thought she would watch but the desire, now that she was naked, was overwhelming. She needed to be dominated and she knew what she wanted to happen. She needed to find Mark. It didn't take her long.

"Mark, do you know if the stocks are available?"

"I think so. There in the largest private room. Do you need my help?"

"Yes. Christine is busy with a newcomer."

They walked to the large private room and looked inside. The room was empty.

"What do you want on the card?"

There was no thinking required for Jennifer. She replied to Mark that the card should be white with a number 5, which meant that she could be dominated by either sex and that there was no restrictions on use of any of her holes.

"Implements?" Mark asked.

"I'll go get them." Jennifer said.

"I'll wait here." Mark said as he watched Jennifer walk quickly to the equipment room his eyes looking at Jennifer's ass.

Jennifer walked into the equipment room. She wanted to feel pain and she selected a riding crop, wooden paddle and the flexible leather paddle. She picked out two butt plugs not really knowing if anyone would use them and a bottle of lube. She laughed when she noticed that one of the crops was already gone and knew that Christine was going to use that on Belinda's ass. She hoped she could get to see some of Belinda's submission. Jennifer carried the implements back to the room and placed them on a small table.

"Ready?" Mark asked.

"Oh, yes." Jennifer replied as Mark lifted the top portion of the stocks and Jennifer placed her head and wrists into the bottom portion.

Mark quickly pulled the top piece down and locked it in place. Jennifer could feel Marks hands on her right ankle as he pulled her leg toward the leather cuff at the base of the stocks. Once he had cuffed her ankle he moved to the other side and repeated the process with Jennifer's left ankle.

"I'm going to lower the head portion just a bit. It will force your ass out more." Mark said and Jennifer felt her head and hands move downward and her ass pushed out.

Mark gently parted Jennifer's asscheeks and squirted some lube on his fingers. Jennifer felt Mark push the lube into her asshole with one, then a second finger. She pushed her ass back on to Mark's fingers. The action wasn't lost on Mark.

"Someone's ready for some fun." Mark said as he withdrew his fingers from Jennifer's asshole.

Mark slid the white card into the slot and told Jennifer he would keep an eye on her. He asked how long she wanted to remain in the stocks. Jennifer wanted to say the rest of the night but told Mark to check on her in an hour. Mark patted her back and said he would be back in an hour.

"People are in the room. Have fun."

Jennifer heard a familiar woman's voice.

"We hoped you would want to play so we've kept an eye on you."

It was the woman who Jennifer had met earlier and one of the first Club 35 members to dominate Jennifer. Her partner, Jennifer didn't really know if they were married or not, had moved in front of Jennifer. She could see his cock sticking straight out. Jennifer felt a sharp slap as the wooden paddle made contact with her left ass cheek. The woman paddling Jennifer alternated between striking her left cheek then her right. She paused when the man in front of Jennifer told her to open her mouth. Jennifer happily did as she was told and she felt the cock slide over her tongue and into her mouth. The woman paddling Jennifer had stopped and was rubbing Jennifer's ass. She stopped and moved away as Jennifer kept sucking on the cock in front of her.

"Let's see how you're doing." The woman said.

Jennifer felt fingers moving along her slit and then pushed into her pussy. She couldn't tell how many fingers were inside her but they felt good. Jennifer kept sucking on the cock and could tell he was getting close as he began to thrust forward and deeper into Jennifer's mouth.

"You are really wet and I would bet you would like to cum. But no, not yet. Let's try the crop. I'm going to whip your pussy until he cums. Oh, and please make sure you swallow it all."

Jennifer felt the first blow on her pussy. She kept sucking on the cock as a second, sharper stroke, struck her slit. She felt the woman's hands rub her ass before a third stroke was delivered. Two more strokes landed before she felt the man tense and the first spurt of his cum hit the back of her throat. He grabbed Jennifer around her head as he pushed his cock all the way into her mouth. The strokes stopped as the woman moved in front of Jennifer.

"You really enjoy sucking cock, don't you? He goes on and on about how well you do that. Well, we will leave you now. Someone has picked up the paddle. Glad you decided to play." The woman patted Jennifer on the ass as she left. The man pulled his cock out of Jennifer's mouth and there was no sign of his cum.

It wasn't very long before Jennifer felt the wooden paddle slam into her ass. The force pushed her forward and a moan escaped her lips. She couldn't tell if a man or a woman was delivering the swats. A second loud splat echoed across the room and Jennifer felt the pain in her ass. Whoever was using the paddle was rubbing the implement slowly over her ass. She felt the next swat land on her right cheek and the next, very quickly, landed on her left. She felt a hand rubbing her ass and could sense that the hand belonged to a man.

The paddling had stopped. Jennifer felt a cock pushing at her asshole and the head pushed its way inside her. Slowly, the cock moved into Jennifer.

"I'm in. Go ahead if you want." The voice of the man fucking her ass said.

A moment later, a cock appeared in front of Jennifer. There was no need for its owner to tell her to open her mouth. Jennifer opened her mouth before anything was said and she began to suck on the cock as the man behind her kept fucking her asshole.

She could tell when the man in her ass was close. He grabbed her hips and thrust in hard. Jennifer wondered if he would use her mouth or cum in her ass. She soon found out the answer as she felt the cock erupt in her ass. She kept sucking on the man in front of her and for the second time that night she swallowed every drop of cum that the cock gave her. The man in her ass was slowly pulling out. Jennifer could feel cum drip down the inside of her thighs as the cock left her ass.

Jennifer remained alone in the stocks for a few minutes. She couldn't tell if there were others waiting to use her or if people were just staring at her gaping asshole and red ass. Jennifer wished it was both. She wanted this. She wanted the feeling of humiliation and total submission. Her thoughts were interrupted by the sudden impact of the flexible paddle on her ass.

"You can do it harder. Go on, Sue." Jennifer heard a man's voice say.

Jennifer thought it was a couple and the woman was paddling an ass perhaps for the very first time. Jennifer felt a second blow but a bit harder than the first. Quickly a third and fourth swat fell across Jennifer's ass.

"Give her two more but make her feel it." The male said.

Jennifer felt two more strokes, both harder than the first four.

"Her ass really is red and it looks hot." The female said.

"Go on and feel it." The man insisted.

Jennifer felt the woman's hand on her ass. The woman rubbed gently for a moment or two, then stopped. Jennifer felt the woman by her head.

"Do you really enjoy this?" She whispered in Jennifer's ear.

"Yes. Very much."

Jennifer was surprised by what happened next. The woman, who Jennifer could tell was in her twenties, reached for Jennifer's tits and began to pull on her nipples. As the young woman pulled on Jennifer's nipples, her companion had picked up the flexible paddle and began to use it on Jennifer's ass. He struck Jennifer with more force than the young woman did.

With a sharp tug on Jennifer's nipples, the woman left with her companion. Jennifer was once again thinking about being naked and spread for anyone's gaze or use. A slap on her ass brought her back to reality as she felt a very thick cock push into her pussy. Whoever it was, Jennifer thought, was a skilled fucker because his cockhead rubbed against her clit each time he thrust in to her pussy. He spanked her ass as he fucked herand enjoying his attention, Jennifer squeezed her muscles doing all she could to hold the cock inside her.

"Fuck me!" Jennifer cried out. Her outburst brought her another half dozen spanks on her ass.

Grabbing Jennifer's hips, the man began to pump in and out of Jennifer's pussy. He began to cum and Jennifer could feel his cum fill her pussy. When the man was finished and his cock began to withdraw, Jennifer knew that his cum would leak out of her. But, she was wrong.

"Looks like we got here just in time. Clean her up, Belinda."

"Yes, Mistress Christine."

Jennifer felt Belinda's tongue on the inside of her right thigh. She could feel Belinda lick all the way up to her pussy and then begin to lick the inside of her left thigh.

"Lick her pussy, Belinda."

Without responding, Belinda moved her tongue to Jennifer's slit and she began to lick the cum out of Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer began to respond to the feeling of Belinda's tongue on her clit. Jennifer moved her ass back towards Belinda's mouth as much as she could, given her position in the stocks. She began to cum.

"Don't forget her asshole!" Jennifer heard Christine order Belinda.

Belinda's tongue moved to her asshole. Belinda pushed her tongue into Jennifer's asshole as far as she could. She stopped only when there was no more cum to clean up. Christine came to Jennifer's side and began to unlock the top piece of the stocks. Jennifer remained in position until her ankle cuffs were undone. Jennifer then stood up and stretched. Belinda was still on her knees with her hands behind her head as Jennifer looked at Christine.

"Belinda has already cum twice, otherwise I would have you return the favor." Christine said. "Tell her how you came."

"Mistress Christine used a crop on my pussy and she played with my clit." Belinda paused after she said this and Christine prodded her to continue but clearly Belinda was embarrassed.

"She used a strap on to fuck me."

"Did you enjoy it?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes. Very much."

"I did too when Christine had me. I still do." Jennifer smiled at Christine. "I'm going to leave. It was very nice meeting you, Belinda."

Jennifer hugged Christine and left for the locker room. She showered and dried herself before collecting her wallet and keys, put on her short jacket and left. It took her a bit of time before she found a cab to take her home. She kept her legs spread the entire ride back to her apartment, as if she had been ordered to do so by some invisible dominant. She paid the driver and walked into her building. When the elevator opened, she stepped in and unzipped her jacket. She had taken off the jacket before the elevator doors closed completely. She knelt down and crawled out of the elevator when it reached her floor. She crawled to her apartment and unlocked the door, still on her knees. She did not stand up until she was inside her apartment.

The next few days were taken up with work, and although she remained naked at home, there was no summons from her neighbors. After a particularly busy day, Jennifer returned home and before she even had a chance to make herself something to eat, her phone rang. It was Ginny.

Ginny asked if Jennifer could come over on Saturday. Jennifer quickly agreed. She really liked Ginny and felt that she was a kindred spirit. Ginny said that there was someone coming over who she would like Jennifer to meet. Jennifer said she would be there.

Saturday night came and Jennifer made herself ready. She would drive to Ginny and Rachel's place as it was about thirty minutes away. She had showered and made sure she shaved but there wasn't much to remove from her pussy. She gave herself two enemas and then thought about what to wear. She laughed to herself when she thought that once inside Ginny and Rachel's she would probably be naked, she put on her short jacket and left.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers