Club 35 Ninth Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackson moved next to Christine and he towered over her. He was muscular, clean shaven and dark black. Christine could tell by the look on his face that he was enjoying staring at Jennifer's spread ass, now with a few welts caused by Christine's crop. He rubbed Jennifer's ass firmly and smiled. His inspection of Jennifer continued as he ran one then two fingers into Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer moaned but she kept sucking Lee's cock.

"So, she likes this treatment?" Jackson asked Christine.

"Yeah, she is getting Lee ready to fuck her ass. Unless, you have another idea?"Christine asked.

"Yeah, I do." Jackson replied as he began to unbuckle his belt.

Jackson removed his phone and keys from his belt and pulled it out from the loops on his pants.

"I would pull your cock out of her mouth. Wouldn't want her to bite down after the bitch feels this."

Jennifer wrenched against her bonds and Christine whispered into Jackson's ear. He nodded and patted Jennifer's ass, indicating that he now understood the one limit Jennifer had. He doubled his belt, holding the buckle in his hand and brought his belt down sharply across Jennifer's ass. The thick, leather belt cracked against Jennifer's ass, the sound filled the room. A second stroke slapped into Jennifer's right ass cheek, causing Jennifer to rise up. Jackson rubbed Jennifer's ass and delivered four more strokes before stopping.

Christine moved behind Jennifer. "That is one red ass. Nice work, Mr. Jackson."

"Just Jackson. So, he gets to fuck her in the ass now, huh?"

Christine nodded and Jackson began to unbutton his pants. When he had removed his shorts, Christine couldn't take her eyes off Jackson's long, thick cock. He moved to Jennifer's front as Lee moved in behind Jennifer and when he put his hands on her ass, she winced.

"Open your mouth." Jackson ordered and Jennifer obeyed.

Jackson pushed his cock into Jennifer's mouth. She couldn't remember ever having to suck on a larger one. She got the head of his cock and another two inches into her mouth before moving her head back. She felt the head of Lee's cock push into her asshole. He moved back and pushed more of his cock into Jennifer's ass. Jennifer could feel his balls slapping against her slit and knew that he was all the way in.

Jennifer's heart was racing. Lee certainly wasn't the biggest cock she had serviced but Jackson was. She gagged each time he pushed his cock farther down her throat. Lee's hands on her hips began to move upward until his hands had reached her tits. He pinched Jennifer's nipples, not hard, but enough to let her feel it. She let out a long moan.

Christine watched as Jennifer serviced the two cocks. She could see that Lee was about to cum.

"I think you should cum in her mouth. After all, we don't want the carpet to get all messy, do we?" Christine said sarcastically.

Lee slowly pulled out of Jennifer's asshole. Jackson pulled out of Jennifer's mouth. Lee walked in front of Jennifer and pushed his cock all the way in. Jennifer had no trouble taking him in. Lee began to cum and Jennifer felt his first shot of cum hit the back of her mouth. She swallowed quickly as Lee filled her mouth again. Jennifer swallowed every drop and licked his cock clean. Jackson was rubbing her slit and had traced his finger around Jennifer's asshole. He looked at Christine.

"No woman has ever been able to take my cock all the way up her ass. She has got a nice gape and obviously she likes it in her asshole. Want to try?" Jackson slapped Jennifer's ass when he was done speaking and began to rub his cockhead along Jennifer's slit.

Jennifer was moaning as Jackson slowly put his cock into Jennifer's pussy. Jennifer could feel his large cock push into her and she raised her belly off the desk top to help Jackson's entry. He pushed his cock slowly into Jennifer and then back before plunging in farther. Jennifer could feel every inch of her pussy being filled with his cock and wished the guard would stay in her pussy. She could feel her juices begin to trickle down the inside of her thighs and the sensations of an orgasm beginning to build.

Jackson pulled out of Jennifer's pussy. He took the bottle of lube and coated his cock with the liquid, wiping his hand on Jennifer's ass when he had finished.

As Lee and Christine stood on either side of Jennifer, they could still see the bright red marks on her ass from the belting Jackson had administered. Using his left hand to spread Jennifer's cheeks apart, he guided his cock with his right hand toward Jennifer's asshole. He pushed the head of his cock in. Jennifer didn't cry out. The gape in her asshole from Lee's earlier ass fucking hadn't begun to close and Jackson took advantage of that. Jennifer began to moan as half of the enormous cock was inside her.

"How big is your cock, Jackson?" Christine asked.

"Twelve and a half inches when it's hard and this one really makes it hard." Jackson said as two more inches disappeared into Jennifer's asshole.

Jackson pushed and pulled back but he didn't go deeper. Jennifer's asshole was accommodating the large cock. He stopped moving with his cock still inside Jennifer.

"Time for you to do some work. You move your ass back on my cock until it's all the way inside your butt. You understand?"

"Yes." Jennifer replied.

That brought a sharp slap on her right asscheek from Jackson.

"Yes. Sir." Jackson corrected.

"Yes, sir." Jennifer replied.

Holding Jennifer around the waist he told Jennifer to start. Gripping the edge of the desk, she pushed her ass back. Jennifer could feel Jackson's cock move deeper into her asshole. She felt a hand on her back and knew that it must be Christine. She felt Christine squirt lube around the rim of her asshole.

"That should get you all the way in." Christine said as she moved back a few steps and continued to watch Jennifer impale herself on Jackson's cock.

Jennifer silently thanked Christine as she moved her ass back another two inches and after catching her breath, she pushed back until she felt Jackson's thighs resting against the back of her legs. Slowly, Jackson began to move his cock back a few inches before plunging all the way in. He continued to fuck Jennifer's asshole in this way, Jennifer moaning throughout the fucking.

Lee was stroking his cock and walked back toward Jennifer's head. Jennifer opened her eyes when she sensed him near her. She knew what he wanted to do and opened her mouth. Lee moved his cock into her mouth as Jackson began to pick up his pace.

"Jackson, you need to cum in her mouth." Christine said.

Jackson slowly pulled out of Jennifer's asshole. Lee moved away and Jackson took his place inside of Jennifer's mouth. He pushed his cock as far as he could down Jennifer's throat until she gagged and he pulled back. His first spurt of cum hit the back of Jennifer's throat. She swallowed as best she could but began to gag. Jackson pulled back and his second spurt of cum hit Jennifer in the face. Once she stopped gagging she opened her mouth for Jackson's cock. She eagerly swallowed the rest.

Jackson wiped his cock along Jennifer's face. She opened her mouth to clean him off. She felt hands on her ass pull her ass cheeks apart.

"That is one nice gape. You men did a nice job." Christine said.

Jackson and Lee moved behind Jennifer and looked at her gaping asshole.

"Might take a day or two but she will recover." Jackson said as he spanked Jennifer's ass. "Next time, we'll do your pussy." Jackson slapped Jennifer's ass one more time. Lee, patted Jennifer gently on her ass as they bent to pick up their clothes and get dressed. They were gone a few minutes later.

"I'm going to put some cream on your ass. It's pretty red. I think I'll keep you bound while I do it."

Jennifer could feel Christine apply the cream and she gently massaged the cream into Jennifer's ass.

"Did you cum?" Christine asked.

Jennifer replied that she was close but that she hadn't. She felt Christine move her hand to Jennifer's clit. It didn't take long. Christine rolled Jennifer's clit between her thumb and forefinger. Jennifer moaned with pleasure as she came. Despite being bound to her desk, she rose up on her toes as she enjoyed each spasm of her orgasm. Christine kept rubbing Jennifer's clit until she couldn't stand it any longer.

"I think you enjoyed that." Christine said as she removed her hand from Jennifer's slit.

Jennifer was softly moaning, basking in the last throes of orgasm. Christine began to pick things up in the office, not undoing the bonds on Jennifer's wrists and ankles until she was ready to leave. Christine removed the cuffs from Jennifer's ankles but left the cuffs on her wrists.

"Hands behind your back." Christine snapped as she attached the leash to Jennifer's collar. "I think I will take you back to your place and then you can put that tongue of yours to work." Christine clipped Jennifer's hands behind her back and pulled the leash, leading Jennifer out of her office and toward the rear exit to their floor. They rode the freight elevator down to street level. Christine was leading Jennifer toward the parking structure but stopped when she saw Jackson at the security desk.

"This should be fun." Christine said as she pulled Jennifer toward the security desk. Jackson watched them approach with a broad smile on his face.

"Would you hold the leash while I get the car?"

"Of course." Jackson replied.

Christine handed Jackson the leash and went to get the car.

"Turn around." Jackson ordered.

Jennifer obeyed instantly, her back now facing Jackson.

"Still red. Good." Jackson remarked as he slapped Jennifer's ass twice. "You really enjoy being a slave, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"Bend over. I want to see that asshole of yours."

Without hesitating, Jennifer bent forward and spread her legs. Jackson unclipped the cuffs binding Jennifer's wrists.

"Spread 'em!"

Jennifer reached behind her and putting a hand on each of ass cheeks, she spread her cheeks as Jackson had ordered.

"Yeah, still open. You will be for a day or so. If you ever want to do this again, just leave a message at security. Lee told me about you but I didn't believe him. I like playing rough games so if the mood strikes, I can provide. Even have some friends who would like playing with you."

Jackson spanked Jennifer's ass two more times before he roughly pulled her hands behind her back and clipped the cuffs back together. Christine pulled up and Jackson took the leash and lead Jennifer to the car. Jennifer sat nude in the front seat.

"Thank you, Jackson." Christine said as Jackson shut the door and Christine pulled away.

Christine pulled into the back of Jennifer's apartment building and led her out of the car into the lobby. They rode up the elevator in silence until the doors opened.

"Are your keys in your jacket?"

"Yes, Christine."

"Good. Turn around."

Christine unclipped the cuffs binding Jennifer's wrists behind her back and told her to crawl to her apartment. Jennifer obeyed instantly. She crawled to her door and Christine unlocked the door and the two women went in.

Jennifer woke the next morning and turned over in bed to stare at Christine. Her thoughts returned to the night before. When they returned to Jennifer's apartment after the science in Jennifer's office, Christine undressed and led Jennifer to her bedroom. She took off Jennifer's leash and laid down on Jennifer's bed and spread her legs wide. Jennifer needed no instruction. She knew what was required and since she really enjoyed being dominated by Christine, she crawled between Christine's spread legs and licked and sucked her pussy until she had cum.

Jennifer quietly got out of bed and made coffee. She remained nude except for the collar. Christine joined her a half hour later.

"Thanks for helping me last night. It was quite the experience." Jennifer said.

Christine, who was just wearing a sweatshirt Jennifer had given her, smiled.

"I didn't know Jackson was so big and using his belt wasn't talked about. You seemed to be ok with him in your ass but the belting I wasn't sure of." Christine said.

"Actually, If he had wanted to go longer with the belt, I wouldn't have minded." Jennifer said somewhat softly.

"You really are craving pain along with the humiliation. You've always needed the sex that followed being bound or humiliated. I saw you talking to Jackson when I pulled up. What did he say?"

"He inspected my asshole and then said he liked rough games and had some friends who would enjoy me. What do you think? I was planning on talking to you about something, but this may be interesting."

"What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Christine, I am thinking of selling myself again at auction again. Then this scene last night was really good for me so I began thinking about what Jackson said. I just don't know if he understands my needs."

"I thought you might be contemplating another auction. But, if you did something with Jackson, it could end up being a gangbang."

Jennifer smiled and said that the gangbang would be ok before Christine interrupted.

"The gangbang would be okay if there were other things, spanking or probably something more severe and you want to be displayed or humiliated in some way."

"Exactly! It has to be more than just using my body for sexual release."

"I could talk to him next week, if you want." Christine offered. "I know what hard limits you have and I could tell him those. Do you want me to come with you if he can set it up?"

"Thanks for offering but I think it would be more humiliating if I talk to him myself. I know you and Mark were with me at that motorcycle club you set up, but I don't want a safety net for this. I know that it could be rough but that's what I need now."

Christine sucked in her breath when Jennifer finished talking. "You really have given in to your submissive feelings, haven't you?"

Jennifer nodded and looked into Christine's face. She stood up and hugged Christine.

"I couldn't have discovered this part of me without you." She kissed Christine and opened her mouth as Christine's tongue pushed into Jennifer's mouth.

The two women spent the rest of the afternoon talking until Christine left. Jennifer had licked Christine to another orgasm before she left. Jennifer began to think about talking to Jackson but knew it would have to wait until later in the week because of business commitments. Inwardly, Jennifer was pleased that she still valued her professional responsibilities. But, for the first time, she did feel some resentment that work was interfering with her submissive needs and desires. She knew she couldn't be like Ginny, a full time slave. Her business was important to her and she would never walk away from it.

By Wednesday evening the work matters were satisfactorily concluded. Jennifer returned home and picked up her mail before heading upstairs. Inside her apartment she stripped off her clothes and went through the mail. She saw the envelope and knew her submission to some or all of her neighbors was about to resume. She ripped open the envelope and with her heart pounding, read the instructions.

Present yourself at Apartment 10C at 9:30 pm on Friday night. Arrive in your usual manner.

Jennifer knew that this meant nude, on her knees and wearing the collar Roger had given her. Jennifer wondered what they might have planned and how many people would be present. She enjoyed being dominated by her neighbors and she really enjoyed them all. She did hope that there would be more severe impact play but she wasn't hopeful. She had decided to wait and talk to Jackson after she submitted to the neighbors.

The rest of the work week passed slowly and Jennifer rushed home after work on Friday. She undressed, gave herself two enemas and then took a long bath. She applied her make-up and did her hair. Her pussy was still smooth from her last waxing. She put the collar on and looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She attached the leash to the collar and walked to the door. She opened the door and turned the bolt before getting down on her hands and knees and crawling out the door. As she crawled toward 10C, she heard footsteps coming from the other end of the hall.

"Look what we have here!" A woman's voice said.

Jennifer stopped and looked up to see Mary, one of her older neighbors. Mary bent down and picked up Jennifer's leash.

"Roger and Cameron didn't think you would come but Harriet said you would. I mean everyone has been so busy lately there was no time when we could get together for a little diversion. Maybe I should have said perversion." Mary laughed. Jennifer remained silent as they reached 10C. Mary knocked and Harriet opened the door.

"Look what I found crawling in the hallway." Helen said as she handed the leash to Harriet.

"In you go." Mary said as she lightly slapped Jennifer's ass.

Jennifer felt Harriet tug on the leash and she followed into the large living room. Cameron and Roger were standing and talking with Sue and Steve, a married couple who lived next door to Jennifer. Jennifer looked for Allan, her black neighbor who she had hoped would be there but didn't see him.

"So, I see you are still willing to serve us." Roger said as he unhooked the leash from the collar. "Why don't you crawl over to Sue and Steve and go over their laps for a spanking. You can chose who goes first."

Jennifer crawled toward the couple and moved up on to Steve's lap. He put his left hand around Jennifer's waist to settle her and patted her ass with his right before beginning to spank. Jennifer didn't think that the spanks were that hard although Steve was spanking her progressively harder. Steve stopped and ordered Jennifer to go over her wife's lap.

Jennifer did as she was ordered and draped herself over Sue's lap. Sue started to spank and Jennifer could tell that she was really into it. The spanks were sharp and Sue alternated between striking Jennifer's ass cheeks.

"It's been so long since I've done this." Sue said and for emphasis, she delivered ten sharp slaps to the bottom of Jennifer's ass and the top of her thighs before stopping and putting her hand on Jennifer's ass.

"Nice and hot. Who's next?"

Roger said that Mary should be next. Sue pushed Jennifer off her lap and Jennifer crawled toward Mary. Jennifer had no idea about Mary but thought that one day she might crawl to Sue and Steve's apartment and have Sue spank her again. Maybe even talk her into using an implement. Jennifer crawled toward Mary and began to climb up on to her lap but Mary stopped her.

"No, dear. I want you to stand." Mary said as she stood up. When Jennifer stood, Mary turned her so she faced the chair that Mary was sitting on. He red ass now faced out into the room.

"Bend over and put your hands on the chair and spread those legs. I want everyone to see all those places between your legs." Mary laughed as she spoke.

Jennifer bent over and placed he hands on the seat of the padded chair. She spread her kegs as wide as she could, knowing that her pussy and asshole were visible to everyone in the room.

"Good. Very good. Do you think she can handle twenty, Roger?"

"Oh, I would say at least thirty, Mary."

Mary began to spank. Her first few slaps were not very hard. Mary began to deliver the spanks harder but far from satisfying Jennifer's need for increased pain. When the last of the thirty spanks were delivered, Mary told Jennifer that she could stand up but Jennifer didn't stand up. She moved her feet closer to the chair and lowered her head until it rested on her hands. Her ass was elevated even higher and Jennifer spread her legs.

"Please. Spank me harder." Jennifer said almost as if she was begging.