Club 35 Ninth Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
870 Followers

"Stay in that position." Harriet snapped and through her spread legs, Jennifer saw Harriet leave the room and return with her old Sorority paddle.

Harriet moved behind Jennifer and brought the paddle down across her raised ass. Jennifer grunted and Harriet swung the paddle a second time. The splat of wood against ass echoed around the room.

"Hard enough?" Harriet asked.

"Yes. Thank you." Jennifer replied as Harriet brought the paddle down four more times.

Jennifer was swaying her ass from side to side and she felt a hand on her ass. Mary commented that Jennifer's ass felt very hot and Harriet said she was going to give her six more swats before the men took over. The next six swats landed with even more force and Jennifer's ass was bright red when Harriet stopped.

Mary and Harriet looked around to see Alan, Cameron and Roger beginning to undress. The sight of three naked men surprised Mary, who told Jennifer to get down on her knees. Mary sat down in the chair and Harriet looked at the group and asked if anyone else wanted to use the paddle. No one replied.

Cameron approached the kneeling Jennifer who had her hands clasped behind her head. Without any verbal instruction, he held his cock in his hand as Jennifer opened her mouth to receive it. Cameron pushed his cock into Jennifer's mouth until she gagged, then pulled back. Alan, who had the largest cock of the three men, moved next to Cameron and Jennifer alternated sucking each one. The two men became hard quickly. Alan pulled Jennifer away as Cameron laid down on the carpet, his cock pointing straight up.

"Get on." He ordered and Jennifer moved her legs over Cameron and guided his cock into her pussy.

"Have you ever seen three cocks inside a woman, Mary?" Sue asked.

"I've never seen three naked cocks at one time!" Mary said and Sue and Harriet laughed.

Alan had applied lube to his cock and was pushing lube into Jennifer's asshole with two fingers. He eased his cock into Jennifer's asshole and it wasn't long before Cameron and him had developed a rhythm. Jennifer knew that in a moment she would be sucking Roger's cock. Roger now moved to Jennifer's right and she raised her upper torso to take Roger's cock into her mouth.

"Who do you think will cum first, Mary?" Sue asked.

Mary, who was watching intently, said she thought Cameron would because he had started first. Alan was really having a go a Jennifer's asshole and Cameron thrust his cock up Jennifer's pussy each time he felt Alan pull back. But it was Roger who came first, holding Jennifer's head with both hands as he emptied into her mouth. Jennifer swallowed and licked Roger clean as Alan began to fill Jennifer's asshole with his cum. He pulled out as Cameron began to orgasm.

Harriet got up and told Mary she should look at Jennifer's pussy and asshole as she left the room returning with a towel.

"Don't get cum on my carpet." She said as she through the towel to Jennifer.

Mary was behind Jennifer and remarked how open Jennifer was, then she returned to her chair. Harriet was now undressing and Sue was doing the same thing. Jennifer had moved off of Cameron's cock and was now crawling toward the two women who were sitting together on the leather sofa both naked.

"Come on! You know what to do." Sue exclaimed as Jennifer crawled between Sue's legs and began to lick her pussy.

Harriet told Mary that she should undress so that Jennifer could eat her pussy. But Mary declined.

"I couldn't be naked in front of the men and I certainly don't look as good as you and Sue. I would be to self conscious."

"No pressure there, Mary." Roger said.

Jennifer was licking Harriet as Sue rubbed her pussy waiting for Jennifer's mouth to return. It wasn't long before Harriet began to cum and Jennifer continued to lick up Harriet's juices. Jennifer put her mouth back on Sue's pussy and sucked on her clit. That drove Sue over the edge and she moaned loudly as she came.

Jennifer crawled away and knelt in the middle of the floor with her hands behind her head. She had not seen Cameron leave the room but saw him return carrying a large plastic sheet which he spread on the floor.

"Kneel in the middle of the sheet." Cameron ordered Jennifer and she obeyed, crawling to the center and replacing her hands behind her head.

"Cameron told me he wanted to do this. It's always been a fantasy of his." Harriet said out loud.

Cameron stood in front of Jennifer and told her to open her mouth.

"You will swallow it all. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. I do." Jennifer replied.

Cameron held his cock and pointed it straight at Jennifer's mouth. He began to piss and Jennifer made sure she took a large mouthful before swallowing. Cameron stopped his flow as Jennifer swallowed and began to fill her mouth again as soon as she opened her mouth. He stopped as Jennifer swallowed. He stuck his cock in Jennifer's mouth and pissed the last few drops.

Roger was attaching the leash to Jennifer's collar and told her to leave. Jennifer turned on her knees and crawled to the door, opened it and crawled out into the hallway and back to her apartment.

Jennifer did not stand up until she was inside her apartment. She unhooked the leash and hung it on the hall tree. She left the collar on as she laid down on her bed. Her thoughts turned to Mary. Jennifer had questions and she felt somewhat guilty that she didn't get Mary off. She made a promise to herself to crawl naked to Mary's apartment and talk to her. Jennifer couldn't explain to herself why she felt the way she did. Her thoughts left Mary as she fell asleep.

The weekend passed slowly. Jennifer remained naked the rest of the weekend, waiting until very late Saturday night to go downstairs and get her mail. She was unseen. When she returned to her apartment Jennifer was upset that she wasn't seen. Before she left for work on Monday, Jennifer had decided to talk to Jackson before she approached Mary.

Jennifer phoned the security desk to speak to Jackson but was told he was off until Wednesday. Jennifer was disappointed but she really had no choice but to wait until Jackson returned to work.

On Wednesday, Jackson was at the security desk when Jennifer called. She asked if he was able to talk and he told her that he was on duty alone and if she came down to the security desk he would be able to talk. Jennifer hung up and told Mark she would be back shortly and left the office. She rode the elevator down to the ground floor and Jennifer walked to the rear of the building where the security desk was located.

"Hello, Jackson."

Jackson smiled when he saw Jennifer.

"I didn't think you would recognize me dressed." Jennifer said jokingly.

"No, I would recognize you. I know who you are, of course. What can I do for you, Ms. Lowe?"

Jennifer was taken aback by the formal response but she pressed on.

"During the time I was standing here waiting for the car, you told me that you had some friends or acquaintances that might want to do to me what you and Lee did in my office. Do you remember?"

Jackson looked at her and said he remembered making the remark.

"Well, I would be interested in doing that if you wanted."

"You really are into this, aren't you?"

"Yes, very much and I have had a great deal of experience."

"I gathered that from what happened in your office. Tell me some of the things you've done." Jennifer told Jackson of some of her experiences, including the paddling and anal gangbang she had at Club 35, and being sold at auction. Jackson listened intently and when Jennifer finished he was quiet for a moment, as if thinking about a response.

"The five or six people I know are serious players. They're not just going to spank you and then fuck you. They are very creative and they will do things to you that will humiliate and hurt you."

"I don't want any permanent marks or damage and you know I don't like to be called names but beyond that I am open to anything they would want to do."

"I see. Let me ask you a question. When I used my belt on that lovely ass of yours, how did you feel?"

Jennifer smiled. "I wanted you to do more."

"If this happens, you'll get maybe a hundred more strokes. Do you want that?"

Jennifer looked at the floor and softly said, "Yes."

"If you realize that this will be very demanding and that you will have to service all who take part, then I will try to set this up. One last thing. Just to be sure, you are ok with black men."

"Absolutely. You were not my first." Jennifer smiled.

"It will take me some time to do this and find a place for this to happen. I will leave you a message with two dates and you let me know which one is best for you."

"Thank you, Jackson. I'm looking forward to it."

Jackson nodded as he watched Jennifer walk away, he ass moving seductively as she walked.

"She has no idea what she is in for." Jackson said to himself as he picked up the phone.

Gln1517
Gln1517
870 Followers