Club 35 Seventh Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the next two days were taken up with work matters but on Wednesday, Jennifer sent Christine an e-mail that she wanted to speak to her after work.

Christine showed up right after Mark had left. Jennifer asked if they were the only ones in the office and Christine thought that was the case.

"I heard from Mark that you had lunch with Robin. Anything I should be concerned about?"

"Not at all. She hasn't said anything. We did talk about going to the Club this weekend. Robin said that she hoped you would come. I would really like you to be there, too."

"Thanks, Christine. I just might. I don't have any wicked fantasy in mind. But, I do like being in the stocks." Jennifer replied as a smile spread across her face.

"I am sure that could be arranged." Christine said, smiling back at her.

Jennifer told Christine that she would let her know about coming to the Club. Christine left and Jennifer shut off her computer and left for home. She picked up her mail and her heart began to race as she saw one of the familiar envelopes. She took the elevator up to her apartment and looked at Harriet's and Cameron's door as she left the elevator. Once inside her apartment, she put her things down and hurriedly opened the envelope, reading the message over twice.

"Tomorrow, when you come home, you will not get your mail. At 11:30, you will crawl naked to the elevator and take it down to the lobby. You may stand in the elevator. Walk out to the mailbox and get your mail. Return the same way and crawl back to your apartment."

"This is too much!" Jennifer said out loud. She didn't think she could do this. She went through the rest of her mail and fixed something to eat. But, she couldn't take her mind off the letter. She opened her drapes and undressed, remaining naked until she went to bed.

Jennifer had a restless night and the next day seemed to go slower than usual. Jennifer left her office and returned home. She had already made her mind up. She was going to follow the instructions in the letter. When it was time, Jennifer put on the black collar and made sure she had her keys. Despite having them, Jennifer still turned the bolt on her door lock so the door would not shut and stepped out into the hallway naked.

Taking a deep breath and overcome by the feeling of submissiveness, she crawled slowly toward the elevator. When she reached the elevator, she pressed the down button and wiggled her ass as she knew that Cameron and Harriet, and perhaps Roger, we're watching. The elevator door opened and Jennifer crawled in. She stood when the doors closed and she pushed the lobby button. She watched the numbers descend and her breathing came faster. Her nipples stood out from her tits and she knew she was wet. The doors opened. Jennifer moved quickly to the mailboxes and retrieved her mail. She didn't think that anyone had seen her from the street and she peeked out before moving back toward the elevators. She pushed the button and the door opened. She got in and pushed the button for her floor.

Inside the elevator, Jennifer sank to her hands and knees. The???? hurt her hand as she crawled out of the elevator on her floor. Her submissiveness kicked in. She remembered Harriet's instructions and crawled, not toward her apartment and safety, but to the far end of the hallway. She reached the end and turned back. She crawled to her apartment and pushed the door open. She stood up when the door closed. Jennifer didn't bother opening the mail. She ran to her bedroom and began to rub her slit, cumming in minutes.

The next day at work, Jennifer E-mailed Christine and asked her to come to her office. Christine showed up a few minutes later.

"Come in, Christine and please shut the door."

Christine shut the door and sat down in front of Jennifer's desk.

"I'm going to the Club Saturday night. Will you be there?"

"Yes."

"I want to be in the stocks. I don't care what happens after. Robin can be there and take part if she wants to."

"Oh, I think she wants to!" Christine replied. "How long? I would say two hours should be enough. What about after?"

"Two hours is ok. After, just you and Robin. I think I will get enough cock while I'm in the stocks."

Saturday night came and Jennifer prepared to leave for her next adventure. She planned to meet Christine and Robin at the Club. She wore a very loose fitting sweat suit and sneakers, but nothing else. She had thought that she might want to crawl back to her apartment afterwards, although she knew she wouldn't be back until the early morning hours. She drove to the Club and checked in, picking up her black collar at reception and then heading to the locker room to undress and store her keys and wallet.

Jennifer undressed quickly and put her belongings in the locker. She fastened the soft leather collar around her neck and walked naked, out into the main area of the Club. A quick walk around the large public room and then by the semi-private areas told Jennifer that there wasn't a large crowd tonight. She hadn't noticed Christine or Robin. She thought she would walk back toward the lounge area and wait for them there when she felt a hand rubbing her bottom. Jennifer turned quickly to see Robin.

"I hope it is ok to touch you like that. I really wasn't sure." Robin said, almost embarrassed.

Jennifer looked at Robin. She was wearing a black Club 35 robe and Jennifer thought she was naked underneath.

"I'm naked, wearing a collar that indicates I am a submissive and we are not at work. Yes, you can touch me like that." Jennifer replied. "Have you seen Christine?"

"Yes. She is in the equipment room. The stocks are being moved into the large room. We should go there."

Jennifer nodded and turned to head back toward the large, public room. The stocks were being placed in one end of the room by two Dungeon Guards. Jennifer could see that one of the Guards was Mark. She always felt secure if Mark was present at one of her scenes at the Club. Maybe that's why she felt so turned on by her adventures in the hallway and with her neighbor's because there was no one watching out for her. Christine came into the room as Jennifer watched the two Guards finish securing the stocks to the floor.

"Let's get you into the stocks. I don't think Robin can wait." Christine ordered.

Robin was running her hand over Jennifer's ass the entire time they had watched the stocks being moved. Jennifer thought the sensation was quite pleasant and would have been happy for it to continue. She was also aware that the sensations she would soon be feeling we're going to be very different.

Christine and Robin walked to the stocks and lifted the top piece. Jennifer, without being told, walked toward the device and lowered her head into the bottom portion and placed her hands in position. The top part was lowered into position and Christine locked it. Robin was kneeling by Jennifer's right ankle and she slid her hands down the inside of Jennifer's right leg, pushing it toward the cuff at the base of the device. Jennifer felt Christine doing the same with her left leg. Once her ankles were cuffed, Christine lowered the top portion of the stocks. Jennifer's ass was now thrust back and her pussy and asshole were clearly visible. The humiliation Jennifer craved was beginning to set in.

Jennifer felt the leather flexible paddle rubbing her ass. At first, she didn't know if Robin or Christine was holding it. She quickly found out as Robin was standing in front of her and pulling on Jennifer's nipples. She felt the first swat of the paddle. Robin pulled harder on Jennifer's nipples as Christine continued to paddle. What happened next was unexpected. Robin knelt down and began to lick Jennifer's nipples and then suck each one into her mouth. Jennifer wasn't feeling pain from the attentions of Robin, it was pleasure.

Christine stopped paddling and Robin stopped sucking Jennifer's tits.

"My turn." She giggled.

Robin moved behind Jennifer. She once again gently rubbed Jennifer's ass, letting her fingers slide down to Jennifer's pussy. She rubbed her clit and Jennifer responded to the attention by letting out a soft moan.

"Not yet. You can't cum yet." Robin said as she moved her fingers away.

Jennifer felt the first slap as Robin began to spank, alternating the slaps between Jennifer's asscheeks. After a dozen or so spanks, Robin stopped. Jennifer felt a sharp slap on her pussy, then two on each of her upper thighs. From experience, Jennifer knew that Robin was using the riding crop. Two more strokes on her pussy and six more to her ass, had Jennifer wriggling in the stocks. Robin paused and Jennifer once again felt Robin's fingers tease her clit. Robin patted Jennifer's ass and moved away.

"There are a few people who want to use you." Christine whispered in Jennifer's ear. "Robin and I are going to have a glass of wine and plan what we are going to do to you when we let you out of the stocks."

Christine moved away and a moment later, Jennifer felt lube being squirted onto her ass and pushed into her asshole. She didn't have time to moan as the cock of a black man was now in front of her. Jennifer knew what was expected and she opened her mouth to allow the cock in. As Jennifer sucked on the cock, she felt another cock pushing at her asshole and Jennifer felt the cock head penetrate her. Grasping Jennifer's hips, the cock in her asshole pushed forward and all the way in. Jennifer was pleased that the cock wasn't the biggest she had ever had in her ass and it wasn't causing her any discomfort.

Her sucking was having the desired effects. The man in her mouth was now thrusting deep into Jennifer's mouth and his orgasm caught Jennifer by surprise. She gagged as the cum shot down her throat. She quickly recovered and made sure she swallowed all that he offered. When he withdrew, he wiped his cock across Jennifer's face. As he finished, the man fucking her ass was getting close.

"In your ass or in your mouth?" The man asked.

"Ass." Jennifer said as she tried to move her ass back toward the cock that was inside her.

"The mouth it is then."

The few people watching laughed as the man pulled out of Jennifer's asshole and stepped in front of her. Jennifer opened her mouth just in time for the man to shoot his cum inside her open mouth. She swallowed what she could before the man stuck his cock in her mouth. "Taste your ass." She swallowed the rest and licked him clean.

For a moment, Jennifer felt like she was alone in the room. There was little noise and no one was touching her. That changed when she felt hands on her ass. She didn't know if they were male or female but they felt nice, Jennifer thought, as the hands gently rubbed her asscheeks. When her cheeks were spread Jennifer knew that her asshole was being looked at.

"A bit of a gape in your asshole." A female voice said matter-of-factly. "You like it in your ass, don't you?"

Jennifer didn't answer immediately and the woman spanked Jennifer twice on each cheek. The spanks weren't hard but they were firm.

"I asked you if you liked being fucked in the ass!" Four more spanks.

"Yes." Jennifer said loudly.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes Ma'am, I like being fucked in my ass!"

"I bet you do, but since I don't have a cock to stick up there, I'm just going to spank you. When I'm done, maybe someone else will fuck you in your ass."

The woman began to spank as firmly as she did when she first spanked Jennifer's ass. She stopped after ten spanks to rub Jennifer's ass and then continued. She spanked Jennifer twenty more times before she stopped. Jennifer was wriggling her ass as the discomfort grew. She felt the woman slide a finger down her slit and stop at her clit.

"My, you are wet aren't you. Would you like to cum?"

"Yes Ma'am, please." Jennifer pleaded.

The woman began to rub Jennifer's clit. Jennifer responded by moving her hips as much as her bonds would allow. The woman slid two fingers inside Jennifer's pussy and continued to rub her clit. Jennifer began to moan as her orgasm approached. The woman increased her speed until Jennifer had cum.

Easing her fingers out of Jennifer, the woman said that her fingers needed cleaning. She moved in front of Jennifer and stuck her fingers into Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer sucked and licked all her juices off of the woman's fingers. The woman left after Jennifer finished.

Jennifer felt hands on her hips and a hard cock slide into her pussy. The cock rammed in and out of Jennifer. This was a hard fucking and Jennifer needed it. She wanted it to hurt.

"Spank me." Jennifer yelled. "Please." She begged. The man obliged as he continued to fuck her. He spanked Jennifer and she felt him increase his thrusting. He began to cum and Jennifer squeezed her pussy around his cock. When he withdrew, he continued to spank. Jennifer could feel his cum drip out of her pussy and down her leg. The combination of the hard fucking and spanking got Jennifer close to cumming a second time.

Jennifer felt a cool, damp towel on her inner thighs. She didn't know who was cleaning her up.

"There. You have ten more minutes to go, unless you want to stop."

Jennifer recognized Mark's voice.

"Does anyone want to use me?" Jennifer asked.

Mark replied that there wasn't and that Christine and Robin were the only people in the room.

"I'll finish my ten minutes." Jennifer said.

Jennifer stayed on display in the stocks until Robin and Christine released her. They let her stand and regain feeling in her back and legs and then Robin attached a leash to her collar.

"To bad there aren't more people here tonight. They could see our slave girl being led away to pleasure us." Robin smiled at Jennifer. She felt Christine's hand on her back as she told Robin to lead the way and the three women walked toward a private room. They entered and Christine closed the door. Robin removed the leash and the two women stood in front of Jennifer.

"Robin, this is your party." Christine said.

"Lay down on the mat, Jennifer." Robin ordered. Jennifer obeyed. "Slide your ankles back toward your ass and spread those legs."

Jennifer slid her legs back and spread her legs, giving Robin and Christine a clear view of her fucked pussy. Christine moved behind Jennifer's head and lowered herself onto Jennifer's mouth.

"You make Christine cum. I'm going to make you cum." Robin said.

Christine's pussy pressed down onto Jennifer's mouth. Christine had her knees on either side of Jennifer's head. In this position, she wasn't smothering Jennifer and she could watch Robin lick Jennifer's pussy.

Jennifer felt Robin's tongue slide along her slit. She knew there was still cum inside her but Jennifer thought that Robin didn't care because she stuck her tongue deep into her pussy. Jennifer was enjoying the attention so much that she forgot about the pussy resting on her mouth until she felt Christine pinch her nipples.

"Let's not forget to make me cum. I can always put you back in the stocks and get the small whip." Christine snapped.

Jennifer started to lick Christine with renewed effort. Christine rubbed her pussy back and forth over Jennifer's mouth. Christine came and Jennifer did her best to lick up her juices. Jennifer felt Robin suck on her clit. Jennifer began to moan as Robin increased her licking. When Jennifer came, Christine ground her hips over Jennifer's mouth. Robin moved away.

"Now, you do me." Robin said.

Christine got up and slowly Jennifer rolled over and Robin laid down. Jennifer moved between Robin's legs and began to lick her pussy. It didn't take long for Robin to cum. Jennifer slowed her licking down and Robin tensed every time Jennifer ran her tongue over Robin's clit. The three women said nothing as they sat on the mat. A few minutes later they stood up and went to the lockers, stopping to say good night to Mark.

Jennifer arrived back at her apartment building and rode up the elevator to her floor. She thought about crawling naked back to her apartment but decided that she would have too much to carry.

Jennifer returned to work on Monday. It was not unusual for her to take a day or two off after a visit to Club 35. But since her last visit was more sensual than painful, there was no need for any recovery time. Mark asked how she was and that was all that was mentioned. Jennifer did not see Robin or Christine that day. As she headed home, she wondered if there would be an envelope waiting in her mailbox. She was disappointed not to see one.

Jennifer undressed and remained naked. She opened her drapes and wondered if anyone was watching. She slid her hand down to her pussy and decided she would need a waxing soon. She made a mental note to tell Mark to make her an appointment later in the week. She had just finished dinner when the doorbell rang. It wasn't the buzzer that would mean someone from outside wanted to come in. Jennifer walked to the door and looked out through the peephole.

It was Harriet. Jennifer opened the door.

"Well, this is a pleasant sight." Harriet said as she entered the apartment and sat down in the large living room.

Jennifer was unsure what to do but her submissiveness took over and she went to kneel in front of Harriet. Harriet smiled at her once Jennifer was in a kneeling position.

"I should remind you that we did say that we might have more people involved and you didn't object."

"No. More people involved would not be an issue for me. I enjoy it." Jennifer replied.

"You really get off on this, don't you? Is it being naked or humiliated or what that gets you off?"

Jennifer was silent for a moment. "Everything does. Being seen naked, the pain of being spanked or paddled, the sex, the humiliation of being used. I never knew this about myself until three years ago. It was something I didn't know I needed, but I do."

"Do you get naked every night when you come home from work?"

"Most nights." Jennifer replied.

"Then I think whenever you are naked in your apartment, you should wear your collar that Roger gave you."

Jennifer rose up and went to her bedroom. She opened her nightstand drawer and removed the soft leather collar and placed it around her neck. She fastened the buckle in the back of the collar and crawled back out to the living room. She stopped in front of Harriet and rose to her knees.

"Very good." Harriet said as she stood and began to slide her slacks off her legs. She was wearing a black thong which quickly slid off her legs. She sat back down on Jennifer's leather chair and spread her legs.

"You know what to do, now do it." Harriet snapped.

Jennifer crawled toward Harriet's pussy and began to lick. Harriet pushed her hips forward then lifted her legs over the arms of the chair. Jennifer moved her hands under Harriet's ass and drove her tongue as deep as she could into Harriet's pussy. As her orgasm approached, Harriet grabbed Jennifer's head and held it firmly between her hands until her orgasm had passed. Harriet released Jennifer and lowered her legs from the arms of the chair.

"That was wonderful." Harriet exclaimed.

Jennifer sensed that Harriet's mood was changing. She looked at Harriet who just sat in the chair, naked below the waist.

"I don't know what came over me. I'm sorry that I made you do that. It was never discussed with you and this was supposed to be about the three of us and maybe some more people, but not taking advantage of you like this."

Jennifer wasn't sure how to proceed. She didn't want Harriet's husband, Cameron, coming over to fuck her or Roger, for that matter. Yet, Jennifer couldn't deny that she liked licking Harriet's pussy.

"I understand what you're saying." Jennifer said. "But, you can come over whenever you feel the need. This will be between us. May I stand?"