Club 35 Seventh Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harriet looked surprised by the request but nodded her approval. Jennifer stood and walked out of the room, returning with a piece of paper.

"Here's my number. If you feel the urge to dominate me, call me. This way, you won't be intruding if I have something else to do."

Harriet took the piece of paper and stood up, pulling up her thong and slacks. She hugged Jennifer and left.

Jennifer shut her drapes, wondering if anyone had seen the show that just happened. Jennifer thought about Harriet and where this might lead as she went to bed.

The next day was busy. There were client meetings and various problems that needed Jennifer's attention. It wasn't until the end of the day that she remembered to ask Mark to make her an appointment with Nancy for her waxing.

"Nancy said you can come by late tomorrow. She said she has someone coming in just before your usual time so you may have to wait a bit. If that's not good, she can see you next week. She's waiting for me to call back."

"Tomorrow's fine. Will you call her back, please?"

Mark nodded and left Jennifer's office. Jennifer checked her e-mail and then shut off her computer. She left her office and returned home. She stopped on the way home to pick up some dinner at an Italian restaurant she liked and then home, stopping in the entrance hall to pick up her mail. Once inside her apartment, she sat down and had dinner. Afterwards, her need to be naked began to overtake her and she undressed and opened her drapes. Naked, she began to go through her mail. Her heart began to race when she saw one of the envelopes with her name printed on a label. She ripped the envelope open and read the note.

"Saturday night at 10:30, you will leave you apartment wearing only your collar. You will walk to your end of the hallway and then crawl to the far end of the hallway. You will wait in front of each door. You will not look up. You will be told when to cross to the next door. You will follow the same procedure on your way back."

Jennifer reread the note twice. Did this mean that everyone on her floor was going to be a participant in dominating her? She tried to think who else lived on her floor and since she spent so much time at her office, she really didn't know any of the seven other occupants of apartments on her floor. She though she remembered that a single woman lived across from her apartment and that a black couple had moved in farther down the hall but Jennifer had only seen them once or twice. The rest of the floor, she really didn't know. She thought that on Saturday night, that was going to change. Jennifer remained naked as she went to bed.

The next day, Jennifer left for work. It was another busy day, but Jennifer remembered her appointment with Nancy. She smiled to herself when she thought how timely her waxing would be seeing as how her nine neighbor's would all be seeing her naked.

At the end of the day, she took a cab to Nancy's salon. The receptionist was just leaving and she told Jennifer to have a seat.

"Nancy started on a client twenty minutes ago. She said for me to tell you to wait and she will be out shortly. Good night."

A few moments later, Nancy came out and locked the door. She smiled at Jennifer and told her to come on back to her treatment room. Jennifer thought this odd as she thought that Nancy had another client that she was working on.

"Do you remember me telling you about a client of mine who had, on numerous occasions, sold herself as a submissive sexual slave?" Nancy asked as they stopped halfway to Nancy's treatment room.

"Yes, I do. You said she finally sold herself permanently, am I right?"

"You are. Would you like to meet her? I'm just about done with her and her dominant hasn't returned yet to pick her up."

Jennifer smiled her agreement and stood up to follow Nancy. But, instead of going to the treatment room, Nancy directed Jennifer to one of the other rooms in the salon.

"I think you should undress in here. If you are going to meet her, you should be naked. I understand that she is naked almost all the time. I will get you in a few minutes." Nancy shut the door and Jennifer began to undress. She stood in the middle of the room, her hands by her side when she was naked. Jennifer thought about putting her hands behind her head but discarded that idea because she was not going to meet someone who was going to dominate her.

Nancy returned and looked at Jennifer. She told Jennifer to follow her. They left the room and crossed the hall. Nancy opened the door to her treatment room and stepped inside. Jennifer followed. Once inside, Jennifer let out a small gasp. A woman, naked, was on the treatment table. The woman's head was down and her ass was up in the air. The woman's ass was red. Jennifer thought that Nancy's paddle had been used on her.

"Get up and sit on the table." Nancy ordered. The woman complied.

Jennifer could see that the woman was about the same age. She was good looking, with short, red hair. Her tits weren't as big as Jennifer's but they were quite nice. The two naked women looked at each other before Nancy finally spoke.

"Jennifer, I would like to introduce you to Ginny. Ginny, this is Jennifer."

Ginny got off the table and extended her hand. Jennifer shook Ginny's hand.

Nancy told Jennifer to get on the table. Jennifer climbed on the treatment table and Nancy went to work on removing the small amount of hair from Jennifer's pussy. Ginny stood and watched. When Nancy had told her about Ginny on her last visit, Jennifer had dozens of questions to ask. Now that she was in the same room with her, Jennifer didn't know where to begin. Finally, she spoke.

"Are you really a slave?" Jennifer asked, almost embarrassed by her question.

Ginny smiled and responded that she was.

"My owner is named Rachel and she bought me at an auction. I have been her personal slave for two years now, although she had dominated me before I became her slave."

"Did you want to be sold at an auction?" Jennifer said as she winced when Nancy pulled a strip of wax from Jennifer's pussy.

"Oh yes. I had been sold before for shorter periods but I wanted something permanent and I love Rachel."

"Did someone mention my name?" A voice sounded from the doorway.

Jennifer turned her head to see a very attractive woman standing behind her. She was younger, Jennifer thought.

Nancy had just finished removing the last bit of wax from Jennifer's pussy and Nancy told her to roll over and raise her ass in the air so she could work on Jennifer's asshole.

"Your ass is as good looking as Ginny's." Rachel said.

"Thank you." Jennifer replied. "Can I ask how you became a slave?"

Rachel told Ginny to get in position and tell Jennifer anything she wanted to know. Ginny stood near the treatment table as she spread her legs and put her hands behind her head, thrusting her tits forward. Ginny began to tell Jennifer of her adventures as an auctioned, submissive slave. When Nancy was finished she slapped Jennifer's ass and Jennifer sat on the edge of the table as Ginny finished telling Jennifer her story.

"Are you happy?" Jennifer asked.

Ginny replied that she was very happy and that she loved Rachel. Rachel had moved behind Ginny and began to rub Ginny's tits.

"Well, Rachel, we have two submissive's with smooth pussies and assholes. I think we should have some fun. I'm going to lock the door."

"Ginny, stand next to Jennifer and bend over the treatment table. Jennifer, you do the same."

Jennifer was almost in a trance as she hopped off the table and turned to lay over it. Ginny was next to her and their faces were very close. Nancy returned and she was holding her paddle.

"Sorry I don't have an extra paddle, Rachel. Who do you want first?"

"No problem. I will use my hand on Ginny. You paddle Jennifer and then we will switch."

"Excellent!" Nancy said as she moved behind Jennifer. "I think a good dozen should do it."

Jennifer felt the paddle hit her ass and she winced. She heard the spanks fall on Ginny's ass as the two submissive woman looked at each other. Jennifer felt Nancy increase the intensity of her paddling. By the tenth swat Jennifer was feeling it. She was wiggling her ass by the time Nancy had finished.

"Well, you certainly got her ass red, Nancy." Rachel remarked as she switched places with Nancy. She began to spank Jennifer as Nancy began to paddle Ginny. Jennifer thought that she was certainly spanked harder than Rachel was doing, but the spanking on top of the paddling was having an effect. When Rachel stopped, Jennifer was somewhat surprised to fell Rachel's finger slide along her slit and push into her pussy.

"Wet. Very good. Ginny is always wet after she is spanked or paddled. Jennifer, lay down on the treatment table."

Jennifer, slipping easily into subspace, did as she was told. Rachel instructed Ginny to get on top of Jennifer and put her head between Jennifer's legs. Ginny's pussy was now above Jennifer's mouth.

"Get going." Nancy said as she sat down to watch Ginny and Jennifer pleasure each other.

Jennifer began to lick Ginny's slit as she felt her own slit being licked by Ginny. Ginny was grinding her pussy into Jennifer's mouth and Jennifer drove her tongue as deeply as she could into Ginny. Rachel had moved close to the table and was rubbing Ginny's ass. As Jennifer licked, Rachel ran a finger along Ginny's ass crack and into Ginny's asshole. Ginny began to moan.

"She likes things in her asshole." Rachel said.

Jennifer moved her mouth away from Ginny's pussy. "So do I."

The two women continued to lick until Ginny began to cum. She stopped licking Jennifer's pussy long enough to enjoy her orgasm. When it passed, Rachel removed her finger from Ginny's asshole and stuck it in Jennifer's mouth. Jennifer sucked the digit like it was a cock.

"Make her cum. Ginny." Rachel said softly.

Ginny resumed her licking and Jennifer could feel her orgasm building. She wanted Rachel to put her fingers in her asshole but the position that she was in made that difficult. Ginny sucked Jennifer's clit into her mouth and that drove Jennifer over the edge. Ginny licked all the wetness from Jennifer's pussy before lifting her head.

"You can get down now, Ginny." Rachel ordered.

Ginny climbed off the table and stood. She put her hands behind her head and spread her legs like she hand done earlier. Jennifer slowly sat up on the table. She looked at Ginny in her submissive stance and then at Rachel.

"I have so many questions." Jennifer said.

"I bet you do." Rachel replied. She reached into her pocket and handed Jennifer a business card. "You can reach Ginny at this number if you want to ask those questions. Ginny, time to go."

The two left the treatment room, Ginny walking with her hands behind her head.

"She's not leaving the shop naked, is she?"

Nancy laughed. "I'm sure if Rachel made her, she would. But she had a short jacket with her when she came in but she took it off once inside the salon. I don't think there is anyone who works here that hasn't seen Ginny naked. You like being naked, too, don't you?"

Jennifer was silent for a moment. She was thinking of being naked like Ginny was. She then told Nancy that she enjoyed being seen naked. Jennifer dressed and left the salon. Once she was in her apartment, she undressed and remained naked until it was time to leave for work.

Work kept her mind occupied but every so often she would imagine what was going to happen the next evening. After work, she picked up some dinner and returned home. She knew there wouldn't be anymore notes but she wondered if Harriet would stop by or perhaps Cameron or Roger. But no one knocked on her door.

The next evening Jennifer showered and went through all her usual preparations as if she was going to Club 35. She put the black collar on thirty minutes before it was time for her to crawl out into her hallway naked. At the time instructed, Jennifer opened her door and turned the bolt so that the door would not lock behind her. She knelt and crawled into the hallway. She crawled the short way to her right, turned, and looked down the hall. As she moved her hand forward to begin her journey down the hall, she heard doors opening. She looked down and began to crawl.

Jennifer passed her doorway and the neighbor across the hall from her. There was no one standing in the neighbor's door. Two more apartments, one on each side, were directly ahead. Jennifer could see feet standing in front of the doors and knew that people were watching her. She did not expect what happened next.

"Well, what have we here?" A man's voice sounded. "Stop!"

Jennifer stopped crawling.

"Looks like an ass waiting to be spanked." A woman spoke. "Go ahead, dear, you go first. I'll wait for her to come back."

Jennifer saw the man's feet approach and felt his hand smack her ass. He spanked rapidly but not very hard, Jennifer thought. Another voice, female, said she wanted a turn. The man moved away and a woman from the other side of the hall approached Jennifer. Jennifer felt the impact. It wasn't a hand but a wooden ruler. The woman swatted Jennifer's ass six times and Jennifer felt the woman's hand run over her ass.

"Get going." The woman said.

Jennifer began to crawl toward the next two doorways. One door wasn't open and Jennifer knew that Roger lived in the other apartment and would not miss an opportunity to dominate her. Jennifer stopped in front of Roger and she felt him rub a wooden paddle against her ass. Roger brought the paddle down on Jennifer's left asscheek hard enough that Jennifer lurched forward. The next stroke was not as hard but landed on her right asscheek. Roger alternated targets for the next four swats and then one each to Jennifer's thighs, just below her ass.

"Continue." Roger said and Jennifer crawled toward the next two apartments.

Harriet and Cameron lived in one but Jennifer didn't know the people who lived across from Harriet and Cameron, other than they were a young couple. As she crawled toward their apartment, she saw that the door was open. Jennifer stopped in front of the two doors.

"Steve, you and Sue go first." Jennifer heard Cameron say.

Steve moved into the hallway and stood behind Jennifer. He patted her ass and slapped her bottom a few times before stopping. Jennifer thought that the spanks were more sensual than hard. She felt Steve rub her ass gently and then slide his hand down to her pussy. His fingers found Jennifer's clit and he rubbed her for a few moments before sliding a finger inside Jennifer.

"She is very wet." Steve said as he moved back to stand next to Sue.

Harriet moved behind Jennifer. What Jennifer couldn't see, as her eyes were still focused on the floor, was that Harriet was holding a butt plug and some lube.

"We aren't just going to spank that ass of yours, you know. Let's see how you do with this."

Harriet moved behind Jennifer and squirted lube onto the butt plug and onto Jennifer's asshole, pushing the lube into Jennifer with two fingers. She placed the tip of the dildo against Jennifer's asshole and pushed. The tip of the plug disappeared inside Jennifer. Harriet pushed until half the plug was inside Jennifer.

"Now, move your ass back until you get all the plug inside." Harriet said.

Jennifer moved her ass back and more of the plug entered her. Once the widest part slid past her sphincter, the rest slid in easily.

"You will keep that in you while you continue crawling." Harriet said as she gave a short pull on the butt plug. "It won't come out while you crawl." She slapped Jennifer's butt and she began to crawl past the elevators toward the next set of apartments but neither door was open so Jennifer crawled to the end of the hallway and the last two apartments.

Jennifer saw that both doors were open. She continued crawling until she was in front of the two doors. A woman, older than Jennifer who Jennifer had seen a number of times, stood in front of Jennifer and reached down to pull on Jennifer's nipples.

"Well, if I had know you liked this sort of thing, I would have had you over for tea!"

Jennifer remembered that the woman's name was Ruth and she was really playing with Jennifer's tits.

"Harriet says you like to eat pussy. Maybe we can do that soon." Ruth said as she let go of Jennifer's tits. All yours, Allan."

A tall black man moved in front of Jennifer. She knew that he lived on her floor but never met him. He was barefoot.

"You can lick my feet." He said.

Jennifer began to lick one foot, then the other until he said stop and told her to turn around and face the other end of the hallway. She felt Allan pushed the plug in her asshole and satisfied it was in all the way, he slapped her ass hard.

"Good one, Allan." Ruth said.

Jennifer continued her odyssey as she began to crawl back down the hallway.

Jennifer crawled past the two doors that were not open and stopped in front of Steve and Sue's door. Sue was carrying a large, leather paddle. Jennifer caught a glimpse of the paddle as Sue stepped behind her.

"Haven't used this in awhile. Hope I remember." Sue said as she brought the paddle down on Jennifer's ass.

The force pushed Jennifer forward and she no sooner recovered her position when the second swat landed on Jennifer's ass. Two more in quick succession had Jennifer gritting her teeth. Sue paused to look at Jennifer's ass as Steve moved behind Jennifer to have a look.

"Her ass is really red. Give her some more." Steve said.

Sue swung her paddle two more times. The strokes were hard and Jennifer's head was now lying on the hallway carpet.

"That seemed to make an impact. Well done, Sue." Cameron said from across the hall.

"Thanks, Cameron. This has been fun. Thanks for inviting Steve and I. More fun next time, perhaps." Sue said as she and Steve went back into their apartment and closed the door.

Cameron rubbed Jennifer's ass and slid a finger inside her pussy. He pushed a second finger in and then withdrew his fingers, holding them up to show that Jennifer was still wet. Cameron told her to continue and Jennifer began to crawl. She knew that Roger would be next.

Jennifer crawled toward Roger's door and stopped in front of it. He patted her ass and made sure that the butt plug was still firmly seated inside Jennifer's asshole.

"You would fuck or suck everyone in this hallway if you were told to do so, wouldn't you?" Roger said in almost a whisper.

"Yes." Jennifer whispered back.

Roger slapped her ass and told her to hold still. He began to slowly pull on the butt plug until it had come out of Jennifer's asshole. Roger moved in front of Jennifer and told her to open her mouth. She did as she was told and Roger pushed the plug into Jennifer's mouth.

"Clean it off."

Jennifer began to lick the plug until it was clean. Satisfied, Roger moved out of the way and told Jennifer to continue crawling. Jennifer crawled away as Roger looked at Jennifer's gaping asshole.

Jennifer crawled toward the next set of doors. The couple was waiting as was the single woman.

"Well, her ass has certainly gained some color and her asshole is certainly stretched open. How does it feel, dear?" The woman said. "Oh, that's right, you can't talk with your mouth full." The woman moved in front of Jennifer and squatted down in front of her.

"I bet you wish you had a hard cock to suck on. I think we would all like to see that. But, maybe next time. Oh, I'm Emily, by the way, and this is my husband, Sam. Our neighbor, in case you didn't know, is Mary."

Emily stood back up and as she did, Jennifer could see that she wasn't wearing any panties. Emily moved behind Jennifer and began to spank. The spanks grew in force as Emily ended her chastisement. Mary, still holding her ruler from earlier, took a few more swats at Jennifer's ass. When they were done, Jennifer crawled toward her apartment door. She pushed the door open and crawled inside. The door shut and Jennifer stood up. She removed the butt plug from her mouth but left the collar on.