Club 35 Seventh Visit

Story Info
Jennifer finds new experiences.
14.3k words
4.66
14.8k
7

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
868 Followers

This is the next chapter in the story of Jennifer Lowe. Now 39 and a submissive with a growing need for exhibitionism and humiliation. She begins to find new outlets for her submissive desires. Your comments are always appreciated as are your votes. Thank you.

Jennifer Lowe needed a few days off from work after her last visit to Club 35, a club that catered to a large range of sexual diversions, including Jennifer's need for submission and humiliation. Mark, her personal assistant, had cleared her schedule and told her everything was running smoothly at the advertising company Jennifer owned. Mark was also a Dungeon Guard at Club 35 and he not only knew of Jennifer's desires but had assisted in setting up her "adventures," as she liked to call it.

"Really no need to be here until early next week. The interviews for staff replacements in accounting and creative are on Tuesday. How are you?"

"Still sore. Another two or three days and I should be ok. Thanks for asking."

"Always will. That's what I do."

Jennifer hung up and went back to bed for an hour or so. When she awoke she showered and looked at her ass in the mirror. A couple of bruises but the redness was pretty much gone. Her pussy was still a bit sore and her asshole no longer gaped and had returned to normal. She put on a thin satin bathrobe and went to her kitchen for coffee. Mark had called twice with questions but other than that, Jennifer spent the day watching television. She never left her condo.

The next day, after checking in with the office and letting Mark know that she would be back in tomorrow, Jennifer put on a sweat suit, not bothering with underwear, and took the elevator downstairs to collect her mail. Returning to her apartment, she put the Mail on the kitchen table and poured herself a cup of coffee. She looked at the mail and there wasn't much, two bills and some junk. There was one envelope addressed to her, printed on a label, that had no return address. Jennifer wondered if it was more junk mail. She opened the envelope and her heart began to race.

She read the very short note over three times, the last time out loud to herself.

"Spanked women should never walk after being punished. They should crawl."

Jennifer knew that someone on her floor had seen her walk naked from the elevator to her door last Saturday when she returned from Club 35 with a very red ass. Jennifer thought if the sender had seen any of her other naked strolls down the hallway. She wondered what to do and settled on doing nothing. Walking around her apartment and going out in the hallway naked were new kinks for Jennifer. But she knew that she liked being naked in front of people, especially if that led to some type of submissive activity.

Jennifer returned to work the next day, saying nothing about the letter to Mark, or Christine, who headed up the Accounting Department of Jennifer's company and was heavily involved in dominating Jennifer. Both employees were trusted and had never given Jennifer any doubt about their trustworthiness. The day passed rather uneventfully. Both Mark and Christine had asked how she was doing and she said apart from one bruise on her hip, all was normal.

Jennifer returned home and picked up her mail. One other person was on the elevator but got off two floors below Jennifer. She entered her apartment and put the mail down and went to change. She decided she would spend the evening naked. She liked doing that. She opened her blinds and if someone saw her, so be it.

Jennifer glanced through her mail and once again, saw an envelope with her address printed on a label. She didn't know if she was afraid or excited. She was always secure in knowing that very few people knew of her desires. But this was different. This was someone unknown, someone who lived in one of the nine other apartments on her floor. With a deep breath, Jennifer tore the letter open and read it. She read it again, letting the words sink in.

"Tomorrow night at 11:30, crawl naked from your apartment to the other end of the hall and back again."

Jennifer was breathing hard. This was different from the Club. The Club catered to fantasy, and even though Jennifer's fantasies were very kinky, there was some level of safety. Her mind raced as she wondered who had sent the letter. There were nine other apartments on Jennifer's floor. In truth, she only knew a couple of people who lived on her floor. One was an older couple and the other was a single woman, Mrs. Manning, who was a bit older than Jennifer. She had seen others but really didn't know anything about them.

Jennifer thought for the briefest moment that she would just ignore the letter. What could possibly happen if she did? But then the feeling that always preceded her submissive desires began to creep over her. The wetness between her legs, the stiffening of her nipples, and the shortness of breath, told Jennifer that tomorrow night, she would do as the mystery writer had told her to do.

The work day passed slowly. Finally, at the end of the day, Mark came in to remind Jennifer that next week the interviews for the new hires had been set for Tuesday. Mark said good night and left. Jennifer turned off her computer and left her office. Once home, she checked her mail and didn't see any new letters. She undressed and remained naked until it was time for her to perform her task.

At 11:30, Jennifer put her ear against the door and listened for any sound or indication that someone was watching. Quietly, she opened the door and turned the lock so that the door would not close. She stepped out into the hall and sunk to her knees and then onto all fours. As instructed she began to crawl. She passed the first two apartment doors and couldn't tell if anyone was watching. Jennifer discovered that crawling was much slower than walking and she was very aware that when she crawled her ass moved seductively. She continued past the elevators and toward the last five apartments. No sign or sound interrupted Jennifer's crawl. She reached the far end of the hall and began to crawl back. As she returned, she heard the elevator begin to move. Jennifer sped up, not knowing where the elevator would stop and the doors open. She reached her apartment and pushed the door open. She did not stand until she was inside. Jennifer went to her bedroom and threw herself on her bed. Her fingers found her slit and she wasn't surprised that she was wet and in minutes she had cum.

Jennifer waited until the next morning before she thought about the events of last night. She certainly didn't want to risk discovery and she rationalized that she could just ignore the letters. What could happen? But, did she really want that to happen? She enjoyed being naked. She enjoyed being exposed but this was different. There was risk involved and she couldn't deny she was turned on by the experience. For the moment, she decided to do nothing and see where these mystery letters led her.

The letters from the "unknown dominant," as Jennifer referred to the sender, aroused her needs. She decided to visit Club 35 on Saturday night, not with a specific fantasy, but to see if there was a scene she could enjoy. The work week wrapped up and before she left, Mark reminded her about the new hire interviews the following week.

"I'll let the Department heads narrow the field to two candidates, then I will interview them later."

Mark thought that made sense and then asked if Jennifer had any plans for the weekend. Jennifer told Mark that she thought she might go to the Club just to see if there was anything that interested her, no specific plan. Mark said he wasn't planning on being there but that he thought Christine might be.

Saturday came and not really knowing why, Jennifer gave herself two enemas and then took a long soaking bath. She relaxed during the day and inwardly hoped that she would get another letter. But none came. That evening, Jennifer dressed for her visit to Club 35. She wore dress slacks and heels with a silk blouse, underneath a black bra but no panties. "Be a bit bold," she thought. She put her keys and phone in a small clutch and left for the Club. She planned to arrive around eleven o'clock when the Club would be active. She checked in and when the young woman at the counter asked if she wanted a collar or bracelet, Jennifer replied that she would take a black collar. Not knowing if anything was going to happen, she put the collar in her pocket.

She walked to the lounge area and got a glass of wine and then began to walk around the Club. The large public room was empty but there were various scenes taking place in some of the other public rooms. In one, a woman was servicing two men while a small crowd watched, and in another room, a man was being whipped by a leather clad dominatrix. Looking out of the corner of her eye, Jennifer caught a glimpse of a red haired woman. It took a moment for Jennifer to realize who it was. It was the woman who had fisted her in her ass the last time Jennifer was in the Club. Jennifer remembered that her name was Marilyn.

Jennifer couldn't tell if she was with her friend or if she was alone, but it was clear that Marilyn saw her and began to walk toward Jennifer.

"I don't suppose you remember me, since I didn't see much of your face a couple of weeks ago." Marilyn said smiling slyly.

Jennifer looked at Marilyn and smiled and told her that she indeed remembered her.

"I hope you were ok after our time together." Marilyn asked. "I mean, that was the deepest I have ever fisted anyone. My name is Marilyn, by the way, and yours is Jennifer."

"I'm fine, thank you for asking and yes, my name is Jennifer." Jennifer replied and before she could think about what she was going to say, she said it. "You said that the next time you would go all the way to your elbow. To be honest, I don't think that's possible."

"Oh, it is. Prior to you, the most I have ever done was to a guy."

"Did you do that here?" Jennifer asked.

"Yeah, some time ago."

"Are you with your friend tonight."

"No. I'm by myself tonight. I'm divorced and Gloria, the one you were going down on, is an acquaintance. I don't see your collar. Are you not playing tonight?"

Jennifer pulled the collar out of her pocket and held it up for Marilyn to see.

"No, I wasn't planning on playing, but who knows. Sometimes I just come here to look and maybe see something I would like to do."

"Are you always submissive or do you switch?" Marilyn asked.

"No, just submissive. Are you into being dominant or just into fisting?" Jennifer said with a small laugh.

Marilyn laughed at the comment, too. "I think I have been dominant my whole life but not really into giving pain. I started fisting with a guy I met here and enjoyed the power I felt. I felt that with you, too. But, I like doing other things. I really wanted to be where Gloria was when we did our scene."

"You should have said something." Jennifer replied. "I would not have refused you. That night I wouldn't have refused anyone, anything."

"You really are submissive, aren't you?"

Jennifer nodded and feeling very comfortable talking with Marilyn, said that the submissive cravings were getting stronger and happening more frequently. The two women went to the lounge and sat and talked over a glass of wine. Jennifer told Marilyn about her experiences and the cravings she felt after her husband died.

"So, the need to be submissive has been satisfied here at the Club." Marilyn asked.

"Yes. I have met some people who have been helpful." Jennifer added but she did not want to divulge the special relationship that existed with Mark and Christine.

"Do you want to play tonight, Jennifer?" Marilyn asked. "If so, we need to clean you out."

"No need. Already done that." Jennifer replied.

"Do you want to play in public or private?" Marilyn asked.

"Let's find a small room and let people watch. I would like that but no one else involved."

"Sounds good. Do you want to change in the lockers?" Marilyn asked. Jennifer said she did.

The two women walked toward the locker room and once inside, Jennifer undressed and put on her black collar. Marilyn stripped down to her panties and put on a robe before slipping a black bracelet over her left wrist.

"Need to get a few things. Why don't you find us a room." Marilyn directed and Jennifer left the locker room and headed out into the main section of Club 35 naked.

Jennifer walked toward the rear of the Club until she found an unoccupied room. She took one of the cards from a holder on the wall next to the door and wrote "watching only" on it and placed the card into the slot next to the door. The room had a large mat and benches along the walls, but nothing else. Marilyn arrived a few moments later carrying two bottles of lube and some towels.

"On the mat, head down and ass up and make sure you spread those legs of yours wide." Marilyn ordered and Jennifer complied.

Jennifer felt Marilyn's hand gently rubbing her ass and her finger teasing her asshole but not entering. Marilyn's finger moved to Jennifer's slit and poked into her pussy, causing Jennifer to suck in her breath.

"Wet already? Good" Marilyn remarked as she squirted lube onto Jennifer's ass.

Marilyn pushed the lube slowly into Jennifer's asshole, using two fingers. She applied more lube and pushed three fingers into Jennifer's asshole. Again, more lube was applied to Jennifer's asshole and Marilyn made certain to coat her own wrist with lube.

Jennifer could feel Marilyn's hand slide into her asshole. She grunted as Marilyn's thumb disappeared into her asshole. Marilyn stopped and let Jennifer get used to the feeling. It seemed a long time to Jennifer but a sharp slap to her ass and Marilyn's order to move her hips back onto Marilyn's arm, refocused Jennifer's submission. Using her knees, she moved her ass back as more of Marilyn's arm slid into Jennifer.

"I'm in as far as I was the last time. About five more inches, I think."

Marilyn used her left hand to slap Jennifer on the ass and Jennifer moved back, impaling herself on Marilyn's arm another inch. But this time, Marilyn pushed forward and another inch of her arm disappeared inside Jennifer. Marilyn pulled her arm back and applied more lube before she pushed in again, not stopping until her elbow rested against Jennifer's gaping asshole. Marilyn used her left hand to find Jennifer's clit and she played with it until Jennifer was near orgasm.

"Do you want to cum while I have my arm deep in your ass? All these people want to see you cum."

Jennifer opened her eyes and looked quickly around the room. At least ten people we sitting on the benches watching Jennifer being fisted. She didn't know how many were behind her watching Marilyn's arm disappear into Jennifer's ass. Marilyn began to move her arm out slowly before pushing it back in and those watching could hear Jennifer moan as Marilyn pushed her arm in.

Marilyn glanced around the room and saw a man watching intently. Looking right at him, Marilyn invited him to move next to her. The man did and Marilyn told him to play with Jennifer's clit until she came. Jennifer felt the man's hand on her back as he reached forward with his other hand to begin rubbing Jennifer's clit. Marilyn continued sliding her arm in and out of Jennifer's asshole.

Jennifer was moaning louder now. The double assault on her two holes had pushed her to the brink. She squeezed her ass muscles as she came, covering the man's fingers with her juices. Slowly, Marilyn began to withdraw her arm from Jennifer's ass. There was murmuring from those watching as the gape in Jennifer's asshole became visible.

"I think you should thank this nice man for making you cum, don't you? Why don't you give him a really good blow job. Get all his cum in your mouth and show it to him before you swallow." Marilyn said as she indicated to the man that he should move toward Jennifer's head. Once in position, Jennifer took hold of the man's cock and guided it to her mouth.

Jennifer sucked on his cock and it didn't take to much effort on Jennifer's part to coax an orgasm from the man. Doing as she was instructed, Jennifer made sure she did not swallow his cum, catching as much of it in her mouth as she could. When he had finished, Jennifer rose to her knees and looked up into the man's face. He was good looking, Jennifer thought, as she opened her mouth to show him the cum.

"Very good." Marilyn said. "You can swallow now but make sure you show him your empty mouth after." Marilyn slapped Jennifer's ass hard. Jennifer swallowed.

It took Jennifer two swallows to clear her mouth of the cum but when she had she opened her mouth and lifted her head to show the man that her mouth was empty. The man walked away and Jennifer could see Marilyn stand up. Jennifer stood as well.

Marilyn pointed to a spot on her lube covered arm an inch below her elbow.

"That's how far I got in. God that was awesome." Marilyn said smiling.

"Don't you want to cum?" Jennifer asked Marilyn.

"Yes, but I'm going to find a stud to fuck my brains out. Not that I wouldn't like you to go down on me, it's just what I like to do. I hope we get together again." Marilyn walked away and began talking to a tall black man. Jennifer looked around and decided to head back to the locker room. One or two people touched her as she made her way back. She didn't care. It was part of being submissive and when she went inside the locker room, she took a quick shower before drying off and dressing. She knew her ass was gaping but it would go back in a few days. She left her black collar on the check in counter, went outside, and took a cab home.

As she rode the elevator up to her floor, Jennifer thought, for the briefest moment, about stripping off her clothes and walking or crawling back to her apartment. "To many clothes to carry," she thought to herself.

Jennifer returned to work on Monday but said nothing about her adventure at Club 35 to Mark or Christine. Mark had said that the interviews for the new positions would begin tomorrow and Jennifer reviewed the schedule for the upcoming week. She stayed in her office late and was the last to leave. She picked up her mail and went upstairs to her apartment.

Jennifer undressed and decided to stay naked the rest of the night. She went through her mail and her heart began to beat rapidly when she saw another envelope with her name printed on a label. She ripped the envelope open and read the note inside. She reread the note a number of times as she began to play with her clit. She read it again as her orgasm approached.

"Tomorrow at 11:30, you will leave your apartment and crawl naked to the first door you pass. There will be a collar on the door handle. Put in on like a proper submissive. Crawl to the end of the hallway and spread your asscheeks. You will stay in that position for two minutes and then return to your apartment. Keep the collar. You will need it again."

Jennifer thought that this was the most exciting and dangerous challenge that she had received. She would be on her knees at the far end of the hallway, spreading her asscheeks. She had decided, even before she read the note, that no matter what was on the note she would comply. She put the note aside and went to bed.

The next day at work was busy. Jennifer didn't have time to dwell on her upcoming naked challenge. In the middle of the afternoon, Mark knocked on her door and he entered. Jennifer thought he was ill because he was breathing fast and the color had drained from his face.

"What's the matter?" Jennifer asked.

"Uh, we have a situation," Mark said as he closed her office door. "One of the final candidates for the Creative Department, uh, uh,"

"Mark, what?"

"It's Robin, from the Club!"

Gln1517
Gln1517
868 Followers