Club Bespoke Pt. 02

Story Info
Will Hayden leave Club Bespoke the same man?
7.1k words
4.83
5.6k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Hayden knew he had a myriad of questions he wished to ask, what he didn't know was quite where to start. What was making it more difficult was the fact that Lucy was still sat entirely naked and with her inflated assets still on show.

"Before we begin, would you be able to put some clothes back on?"

"Certainly Hayden. What would you like me to wear?"

Now there was another thing for him to consider.

"Whatever is most comfortable for you," he replied, trying to be considerate.

"As any clothes I have are synthetically generated by and a part of my body, I have no preference for clothing beyond what makes you happy," she answered cheerfully.

Realising he hadn't quite dodged the bullet, Hayden tried to think of something quickly. His mind went to the last point of reference he could remember for women's clothing.

"Err, well what about fitness gear? Like yoga pants a-and a tank top or something?"

"Of course," she smiled.

Hayden watched in slight awe as Lucy materialised the clothes around her. Much like when they had disappeared but in reverse, they seemed to gradually form around her until she was sat in a pair of form hugging grey yoga pants and a sky blue, almost equally as form fitting cloth tank top.

"Is this satisfactory Hayden?"

"Perfect thanks," he smiled.

Now to think of a question. As it happened, watching Lucy change like she had had brought a question to mind.

"So can you transform into anything?"

"There are upper and lower limits to what I can transform into. As an example, I would not be able to become any smaller than a child but I would also not be able to exceed anything larger than a horse."

"A horse? Why would you need to be able to transform into a horse?"

"Club Bespoke offers a custom service unlike anything else that can cater to almost any need no matter how exotic."

Hayden was tempted to probe further but thought better of it. He was pretty sure he understood what Lucy was telling him about why that service might be required.

"So does that mean that you can mimic both men and women?"

"Of course," Lucy smiled. "Club Bespoke caters to all needs and desires regardless of gender."

It made sense the more Hayden thought about it. Why wouldn't women use the club too? Or men who liked other men for that matter, or women who liked other women too. Some of the other clients in the queue may have even been women as much as he seemed to have doubted it.

"So could you, like, I mean if I asked of course, could you mimic me?"

"Certainly," Lucy beamed. "Would you like me to do that Hayden?"

"Yes," he replied, his curiosity bubbling in his mind.

The process was, as usual, quick but mesmerising. It was like watching an invisible pair of hands expertly mould Lucy's body into his own form, her skin growing subtly paler, her womanly features giving way to his more masculine ones, her hair seeming to be being pulled back inside her skull as it shortened considerably and changed colour to match his own, until finally he was met with a mirror image of himself sat where Lucy had been. She had become almost indistinguishable from him (she'd even kept him nude) apart from the fact she was still wearing the same beaming smile. It was a little disconcerting to see that smile he'd quickly come to know her for coming from his own face.

"Wow. That's... quite something," Hayden said, stuck for words.

"Thank you," Lucy said with his voice.

That was even more disconcerting.

"Ok, could you change back now please," Hayden said, trying to hide that he was a little freaked out.

"No problem."

As strange as it had been watching Lucy transform into him, watching himself transform back into her, or the version of her he had asked for, was doubly strange. Hayden watched as his features softened into hers, his hair grew out and changed colour, his figure became less square and more womanly and weirdest of all, his penis and testicles shrank away into nothingness. Finally Lucy, or the Lucy he knew rather, was sat back in front of him as she had been before with her exaggerated assets, tank top and yoga pants.

"Do you have any other questions Hayden?" she asked.

"How old are you Lucy?"

He had no idea why that was the question that made its way to front of his mind but it was out now.

"I can present myself as being any age you wish Hayden..." she began.

"No, no. What I mean is, how old are you? As in, er, how long have you been activated for I guess?"

"I have been active on my current production cycle 561 days, 19 hours, 33 minutes and 12 seconds."

"So you're still quite young then really," Hayden considered.

"Age is not a concept that truly applies to my kind. This and other genius advancements are what makes Bespoke Industries the world leader in nanotechnologies," Lucy seemed to say proudly.

"I bet you've seen quite a lot in your time then," Hayden smiled earnestly.

"I have seen many things, yes," Lucy smiled back.

There was an awkward silence for a moment as Hayden waited for Lucy to elaborate. Finally realising that as he hadn't asked her meant that she wasn't going to elaborate, he continued.

"What has been your favourite thing that you have experienced?"

"My time with you today has definitely been the most enjoyable," she almost immediately replied.

Hayden almost got swept up in her words, wanting to take them at face value, but the more time he spent with Lucy the more he was gradually understanding how she worked.

"Apart from with me," he clarified.

Lucy seemed to freeze for a moment. It was only brief, half a second at the most, but she noticeably stopped any form of movement, such as her simulated breathing, before continuing.

"I'm afraid Club Bespoke's privacy policy forbids me from discussing the details of previous clients and their experiences Hayden," she said with a slightly more serious tone than he was used to.

"O-ok I understand that Lucy. You don't need to go into specifics about who it was you were with though. I'm just interested in knowing what you personally have enjoyed."

"I'm afraid Club Bespoke's privacy policy forbids me from discussing the details of previous clients and their experiences Hayden," she repeated, with the exact same tone, intonation and expression as before.

Hayden was disheartened by this. He was hoping she would maybe tell him something she liked so that they could do it together but it seemed that was a dead end. It did make him wonder the extent to which she was able to enjoy anything at all. What if she wasn't able to? The thought saddened him. He had to ask.

"Is there anything you do enjoy?"

"My apologies, but I do not understand the question," Lucy replied looking quizzical.

"What I mean is do you feel pleasure at all? Does doing this make you feel happy or even sad at all?"

Lucy once again froze, a full second this time, before responding.

"I take great pleasure in performing my duties to the highest possible standard, whatever is asked of me," she smiled.

Those last words caught Hayden's attention: 'whatever is asked of me.' Did that mean she had been asked to do something which she didn't like before? More importantly, did that mean she was able to dislike something?

"You say you take pleasure in performing your duties. So that means you do feel things, yes?"

"In order to ensure the best possible service, Bespoke Industries have installed within all Representatives a reward system that simulates the feeling of joy in the Representative when they have performed their duty well. The higher the satisfaction of the client, the higher the reward for the Representative. This is true of all Representatives a client encounters."

This troubled Hayden somewhat. There was an obvious question to ask next but he wasn't sure if he wanted to know the answer.

"But what happens if a client isn't happy or satisfied?"

Once again Lucy froze but not before her expression altered for the first time fully away from the beaming smile she had been wearing throughout their time together. She looked sad, almost afraid even. It didn't last long however as soon her smile was back to normal.

"Are you ready to proceed further yet, Hayden?" she asked cheerfully.

Hayden was confused for a moment. Barring the earlier question about her prior experiences, Lucy had been almost 100% receptive to his questions so far. He could have sworn, however, that she had just tried to deliberately change the subject to avoid answering his question. Should she have even been able to do that?

"I have more questions if that's ok," Hayden pressed on.

"By my calculations, your body should be rested enough to continue," Lucy smiled.

There it was again. She was trying to avoid answering any more questions.

"Please. It would be very pleasurable for me if you would answer my questions," he replied.

It was a gamble trying this as there was every chance she would just deflect him again, but Hayden needed to know more. He waited for a second whilst she seemed to be considering her answer.

"Then please ask away Hayden," she finally responded.

"When people, clients sorry, touch you, does it make you feel a certain way?"

"Due to the incredible work of Bespoke Industries, I am able to replicate and interpret any and all forms of physical contact."

"So when I touch you, you feel it the same way a human would?"

"Yes."

"That being the case, and please th-this isn't me saying I am dissatisfied, why didn't you react when I was sucking your nipple earlier?"

This was the first thing Hayden had thought of after he learnt that Lucy could feel physical sensations. If that were true, why did she not react to them?

"I'm sorry Hayden, I don't understand."

"Well I mean I've not had a lot of experience with it myself or anything, but that's supposed to be quite pleasurable for a woman. Anyone I've tried it with in the past has enjoyed it but you didn't seem to react."

"Is my reaction to physical stimuli important for your enjoyment Hayden?" Lucy asked, almost earnestly.

"No... well sort of. It would be nice to know that you're enjoying it too," he replied sheepishly.

Lucy stopped for a moment, but it wasn't the same as when she was frozen. She almost looked like she was trying to work out what to say. It came across to Hayden as being very human.

"Why?" Lucy finally said, cocking her head slightly like a confused puppy.

"Er, well, I, ah... it's difficult to explain, and might just sound really stupid to be honest..." Hayden trailed off.

Seeing that Lucy was still listening intently and thus expecting an answer, he sighed and began to explain.

"Sex, for me at least, should be a mutually enjoyable thing. It's the most intimate thing one person can do with another physically but it can also be really intimate emotionally. It's funny I suppose, because we're not all that dissimilar you and I. You get joy from the pleasure of your clients, I get joy from giving pleasure to the women I'm with. Not that there's been that many of course. But in those rare moments where I've been able to share myself completely with a woman, nothing has brought me more pleasure than knowing that they felt as amazing as I did. I mean, I was never very good at it, don't get me wrong, but that was the dream, you know? Make her feel every ounce of gratitude I had for allowing me to be with her by making her feel as much pleasure as possible."

The room fell silent for a moment, but it was Lucy who broke it first.

"You gain pleasure from the pleasure of others?" she asked him.

"Yeah. I just want them to be happy, to feel like it was worthwhile and not just like they've been used, you know?"

There was another silence which was once again broken first by Lucy.

"Whilst I cannot be more exact, Hayden, I believe you are the only person I have ever met who feels this way."

"Really?"

"Yes. I assume it must not be a very common thing in humans," she continued.

"I mean I suppose not. Although if I might say, you've probably not exactly had the cream of the crop of humanity in here..."

"With your permission, Hayden," she interrupted him, "I wish to try something I have not attempted before."

"Please, go ahead," Hayden told her, intrigued.

"Due to the semi-biological nature of my kind, there are facets about us that the brilliant minds at Bespoke Industries simply cannot eradicate. In making us as close to human as possible, they have been unable to create a model that does not share common human traits such as emotions and feelings. Instead they worked tirelessly to find a safe and responsible work around for this problem which comes in the form of code that is written into the fabric of my being. Given that I am a being of constant change and fluctuation, this code, whilst an intrinsic part of me, is potentially alterable."

"A-are you saying you could basically switch your feelings on?"

"Having never attempted to before, I do not know. As it will potentially enable me to provide you with a higher level of pleasure and a better overall experience, I would like your permission to try."

Hayden worried he may be opening a can of worms, but equally Lucy was right. If she were able to enjoy the experience too, it would cap off what had already been the experience of a lifetime for him.

"Ok, you have my permission. Do it," he said.

Lucy froze again on his command. It seemed to be taking a lot longer this time for what she was trying to do. Hayden sat nervously wondering whether this had been such a good idea. Suddenly Lucy went wide eyed and sprang back into life, lurching forward with a gasp and collapsing onto the floor. Hayden hurried down to her, concerned that what he had asked her to do had made her damage herself in some way.

"Lucy? Are you ok?"

She seemed to be in shock slightly. Her normally cheery expression was instead replaced with confusion.

"I think so," she said. "My knee hurts a little from where I fell though..."

Hayden did a double take for a second.

"Wait... did you just say your knee hurts?"

"Yes, or rather it did. I've repaired the damage now..."

"But you felt it though? The feeling of pain from your knee?"

"Yes, why do you keep asking... oh. Oh I see!"

They both stared wide eyed at one another for a moment.

"Y-you did it. It worked!" Hayden said, unable to keep a wide grin from forming on his face.

"Yes! This means we can..."

Lucy stopped and seemed to sway a little.

"Oof, sorry it's just it's really hot in here," she said.

Hayden couldn't really feel the heat himself, but then again he was still naked.

"So you can feel hot and cold too?" he said giddily.

"Yes I seem to be able to. May we turn the air conditioning on please Hayden?"

"O-of course," Hayden replied, completely unaware there was an air conditioning system in the room but noticing a little box next to a light switch with a temperature reading on it for the first time now that it had been brought up. He walked over and tampered with the controls until the reading read lower and immediately felt the difference as cool air started to hit his skin. It wasn't at all unpleasant for him and he immediately wondered how Lucy must be feeling.

"Oh, that's much better," she said, seemingly reading his mind as she knelt back up. "May I remove these clothes please Hayden?"

"Please go ahead," he said eagerly.

He was keen to see her naked again of course, but he was also anticipating how she would feel about the cool air on her breasts. Watching her clothes melt away as usual, his focus was not on her breasts but on her expression. He couldn't hold back another smile as she closed her eyes and just seemed to sigh happily.

"That feels... nice," she said.

Hayden kept watching as he noticed her nipples hardening in the cool air. Lucy noticed it too and was staring down at them quizzically.

"Is everything ok, Lucy?" Hayden asked, wondering what was going through her head.

"Do nipples always harden automatically?" she asked with an innocence unbefitting of the question.

"Oh, er, yeah but just in certain situations," Hayden remarked, finding it surreal he was having to explain how nipples worked to a woman.

"Oh, so it's not a choice you make then. I was aware that it happened but I always assumed you could choose whether to do it or not."

"No, no. It's one of those responses a human body does when it's stimulated or aroused."

"Interesting. And you said earlier that nipples are quite sensitive?" she asked him, seemingly looking for reassurance.

"Y-yes, more so in women than men to my understanding, but yes."

"May I try fondling them Hayden?"

"Of course!" he immediately replied. He didn't believe he could have given any other response to that question than that.

Lucy raised her hands to her nipples, cupping each of her breasts in her palms as she did so, and used the index finger and thumb of each hand to gently squeeze, tug and rub her nipples.

"Oh my," she moaned lightly. "This is very pleasing."

"H-how do you feel? What are you feeling?" Hayden stammered, himself feeling his arousal starting to rocket upwards again.

"It seems to be sending multiple messages to my processors that I am enjoying this. They're all coming at once and are very strong. It's... it's quite exhilarating," she replied between short moans.

Exhilarating is definitely the word Hayden would have chosen. It was like watching her awaken sexually. He could feel his formerly spent cock starting to come back to life again.

"There is something else," she continued. "I'm also getting messages from my vaginal area even though I'm not touching it. This is what arousal feels like, yes?" she seemed to earnestly ask Hayden.

"Y-yes, I'd say so," he gulped.

"You said before that women find it pleasurable when their nipple is sucked on, Hayden. Is that true?" she asked him.

"I-in my experience, y-yes," he replied, starting to tremble with arousal again.

"Could we return to the position we were in before and could you do it again please?" she asked innocently.

"Yes, o-of course!"

Hayden darted back over to the leather seated booth and sat back down. Lucy got to her feet and mounted him as she had before. Feeling a rush through his body at her bare skin on his, Hayden tried to hold himself back, wanting to wait until Lucy was ready rather than just pouncing on her breasts like every fibre in his being was urging him to. He felt his heart pounding in his chest as he watched her lift her breast up towards him again exactly as she had done before.

"A-are you ready," Hayden asked, his body almost vibrating with excited energy.

"Yes please," she replied with a smile tinged with excitement.

Hayden let go of his restraint and practically dove onto her breast, sucking her nipple forcefully into his mouth and making her gasp followed by a pleasured moan. It was happening, she was actually enjoying what he was doing to her! Nipple still fully lodged into his mouth, Hayden stared up at Lucy. Instead of the warm, calming smile she'd given him before, her face was curled into a lustful and joyous grin. He began flicking at her nipple with his tongue and watched in glee as she closed her eyes and moaned.

"Oh Hayden, this is wonderful," she mewed.

Hayden was feeling bolder and bolder and more in control than he had felt even when her obedience was assured by her programming. She would likely still do anything he asked even now, but the fact it was she who had asked for this and was enjoying it so wholeheartedly made him feel like the man he had always wanted to be. One whose purpose was to please his woman and make her feel every bit as divine as he regarded her as. Lucy let out a small cry of surprise as Hayden pulled her whole body closer to his and buried his face deeper into the warm recesses of her pillowy breasts.

12