Club Bespoke Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hayden, something is happening to my vagina," she said, clearly trying to sound as formal as usual but unable to mask her newfound enjoyment. "It is producing vaginal fluids without my command. Is that normal too?"

Hayden simply nodded as he continued to work on her breast.

"A-and it's sending me so many messages, I can barely decipher them all!"

Hayden noticed her hips starting to gyrate against his upper thighs. Her body was responding to all of the stimulus without her understanding why and it was both intriguing and incredibly arousing to witness and be a part of. Now that she was further forward, each gyration brought her vagina tantalisingly close to his cock, now back to full mast and throbbing uncontrollably with each beat of his heart.

"It's like it's begging for me to touch it, Hayden, my vagina wants me to touch it!" she moaned.

"Then do it!" Hayden said, breaking away from her nipple and gazing at her with intense lust.

Lucy moved her right hand to the top of her hairless vagina and started to enthusiastically explore herself. She bit her lower lip as she moaned in pleasure at her self gratification and Hayden felt his eyes bulge as he noticed the sticky strands of her vaginal juices starting to coat her fingers. Her hips continued to lightly gyrate as he watched on, his cock stood to attention just mere inches away from her wandering fingers. He wished beyond anything else that she would use those fingers on him but was too enthralled with witnessing her discovery of pleasure to say anything that would make her stop.

"Hayden, your penis is very, very erect again," Lucy suddenly said.

"Yes, this is just so amazing Lucy, I could watch you like this forever!" Hayden replied, far more over the top than he would have dared to be in any other situation, but too lost in it to care.

"Well I could keep doing this indefinitely for you Hayden, but I am very eager to know what it would feel like to have your penis in my vagina," she told him.

"Oh god, yes, yes please!" he moaned in return.

There was no hesitation in her following his command, which wasn't unusual but for the first time it seemed she was just as eager to act on it as he was. She placed her now slick hand on his cock and moved herself forward, raising herself slightly as she aimed the tip of his hardened manhood towards her wet and wanting vagina. She lowered herself onto him and they both moaned in unison as he slipped inside her with little to no resistance. Neither of them moved, stuck in place by their all encompassing pleasure.

"It's so, so much!" Lucy mewed. "My whole body is starting to bombard me with messages! M-my vagina is telling me it's full but it wants more. My body is telling me to move instead of me telling it to. It's so different to any other time I've done this! It's so much all at once and I... I love it!" she proclaimed.

Hayden would have responded if his response hadn't been cut off by a pleasured groan escaping his throat as Lucy started to bounce up and down on his lap. He could feel the silky warmth of her perfect vagina against his cock, each bounce rippling through his body and soul as she rode him into what felt like heaven.

"Oh my, the feelings are getting stronger and stronger Hayden!" she moaned as her ceaseless bouncing and bucking continued. "My vagina is tingling and it's spreading through my body. It's, it's getting so much more intense, I, aaaaaahhh!"

Lucy's movements suddenly became more frenzied and erratic. The scream of pleasure leaving her mouth along with this told Hayden exactly what was happening, even with his admitted lack of experience. He basked in it, loving every moment of her pleasure and watched as she slowly came down from her experience.

"H-Hayden, I can barely think. That felt so good, better than anything I've ever felt before! Was that a..."

"An orgasm, yes," he said, beaming with pride. It didn't matter at all to him that the fact she was so new to experiencing this kind of pleasure that it was likely that was what pushed her over the edge, seeing her experience so much pleasure and being involved in it felt incredible to him.

"I can see why my clients want to experience it so much and so often," she said with a small laugh that warmed Hayden's heart. "I feel that your penis is still erect inside me Hayden which must mean..."

Lucy suddenly looked very troubled, almost a little panicked.

"What's wrong Lucy?" Hayden asked, genuinely concerned.

"You didn't ejaculate! I orgasmed before you were finished! I'm so sorry Hayden!" she said, looking crestfallen.

"Woah now, it's ok, we can just keep going," Hayden reassured her.

"We... we can? But we stopped after you ejaculated before..."

"Yes but that's because I'm a guy and for almost all guys, we're pretty much done after we er... ejaculate. But because you're a woman, you should still be able to carry on and possibly even have more orgasms... i-if you want to of course," Hayden added.

It seemed both odd how little Lucy knew about these things considering what she did day in and day out but also made a lot of sense the more Hayden thought about it. If her creators didn't feel like it was important for her to be able to feel sexual pleasure, why wouldn't she assume it was a one and done thing based on her experiences?

"Oh... so we can carry on then?" she replied with a light giddiness in her eyes and smile.

"If you'd like to," Hayden smiled back.

"Yes I would, very much so," she beamed.

Hayden understood it must have been difficult for her to say that as it seemed to go against her programming, but hearing those words from her were more important to him than anything else right now. She went to start moving her hips again but he stopped her.

"I'd like to try something if that's ok," he asked.

"Of course," she smiled.

Hayden placed each of his hands just under her buttocks and with a heave lifted her up with him as he stood. She gasped and then giggled slightly as he did this, another noise he hadn't expected from her but that delighted him. A year ago he wouldn't have been able to manage this but his dedication to going to the gym to get him ready for tonight had paid off. He turned and walked her towards the bed, each of them moaning a little with each step as gravity pulled her body down further onto his cock. Finally they reached the bed and he gently laid her down, moving one of his hands up her body and to the back of her head, cradling her as he did.

They lay for a moment face to face, still joined at the hip, and stared into one another's eyes.

"Are you going to kiss me Hayden? I believe it's something that is done during mphh!"

Hayden had cut her off before she could finish, unable to wait this time. It only took a second for Lucy to start reciprocating his kiss and not much more time after that before he felt her tongue invading his mouth as he tried to do the same. He began to move his hips again as they continued to kiss, starting slowly but then quickly building up speed into a steady rhythm as he began to feel her pushing back in time with his thrusts.

They moaned through each other's kisses as Hayden continued to keep thrusting his cock inside her, a tiny part of his mind focusing all of his will on not ejaculating whilst the rest of him simply enjoyed the moment. He felt her hand on the back of his head, her fingers grasping passionately at his hair as she pulled him into deeper and deeper kisses. Her other arm was wrapped behind his back, haphazardly stroking and clutching onto him. He heard her moans start to change again, their intensity increasing, and began to moan harder himself as she wrapped both of her legs around his waist and seemed to be pulling him in harder and harder with each thrust.

"It's happening again Hayden!" she moaned loudly, finally breaking away from their long, passionate kiss.

"Cum for me, please cum for me!" Hayden cried as he thrust into her with all that he had.

As she let out her second orgasmic squeal of the evening, Hayden could take no more. Kicking into a higher gear as he barrelled towards his own climax, her squeals became even more intense and jarred as their hips repeatedly collided. With a last thrust he felt sure might pierce through her, Hayden came and came harder than he had done in his entire life. The blowjob she had given him earlier had been amazing, but the feeling of cumming in her vagina as she cried out from the pleasure of her own orgasm was incomparable. With each bulge and twitch of his penis inside her unloading his second ejaculation of the evening he felt truly at peace like he had never done before.

Finally, and once she'd unhooked her legs, he collapsed to Lucy's side and lay beside her panting and smiling.

"I think there may be more ejaculate in my vagina than I swallowed earlier," Lucy casually said. "I take it that means that you enjoyed that even more?"

"I can't even put it into words Lucy," Hayden laughed, both at his response and her question. "Did you enjoy it more?"

"It may actually be difficult to say as I couldn't really feel it in the same way when I sucked your penis. We'll have to try that again to check..."

"I really appreciate your eagerness Lucy, but I really do think that's me done now I'm afraid," Hayden laughed again.

"Oh... ok," she replied, sounding a little dejected.

Hayden turned towards her and noticed she looked troubled again.

"So I guess that means you'll be leaving soon," she continued.

"I mean I have to, don't I? I only have the room for this evening..." he replied, starting to feel concerned at her reaction.

"Yes, yes of course, you're right," she replied.

Hayden noticed she seemed to be trying not to look him in the eye now. He was worried he may have done something wrong. Maybe she was unhappy that he'd finished so soon?

"Is everything ok Lucy?"

"Yes of course, everything is fine. I hope I have served you well," she said, finally looking towards him and smiling, or at least trying to.

Hayden noticed her eyes were starting to look a little more glassy. He wondered why but then she blinked and it all became clear as he watched a tear roll down her left cheek. He felt his heart stop and the breath catch in the back of his throat. She had just presumably felt the greatest pleasure she'd ever felt before and now it seemed she was feeling sadness too. He cursed himself for forgetting she'd be able to feel both.

"L-Lucy I'm really sorry, I never meant to do anything to hurt you," he tried to explain.

"You haven't done anything to hurt me Hayden. Why do you think that?" she replied.

"Well because you're crying," he said, feeling a little confused.

"Oh, my apologies. I didn't realise that was going to happen. It must be another one of those human reactions linked to emotion..." she said, a slight quiver starting to form in her voice. "I'll try and stop as soon as I can..."

"No, please, you don't have to do that. You're feeling an emotion called sadness. I'm just sorry that you are feeling it," he said, trying to look as comforting as possible.

"This is such a different feeling to before. It's just as overwhelming though, if not more so..."

Hayden thought for a moment. For all intents and purposes he'd done what he came here to do and he was more than satisfied. He was well within his rights to just get up and leave. The more he looked at her though, the more he realised he couldn't just do that, not if he ever wanted to be able to look himself in the mirror again. If he'd done something to hurt her or upset her, he needed to put it right before he could even think about leaving.

"I still have a bit of time left, Lucy. Er... look, why don't I get myself dressed, you get yourself back to your normal size and clothes and then we can sit and talk about it?"

"Ok," she replied sombrely.

Hayden watched as Lucy returned herself to the form he'd first seen her in and went to sit back down in the booth. After a couple of minutes getting dressed, he joined her again.

"So, er, tell me what you're thinking?" he began awkwardly.

"You probably guessed this when you asked earlier, Hayden, but when I said the experience I was having with you was my favourite earlier, whilst I wasn't lying I wasn't really telling the truth either. It's an answer my programming compels me to give. That being said, please believe me when I say this truly has been the greatest experience of my life," she told him with visible sincerity.

"Thank you Lucy, I feel exactly the same," Hayden responded with a caring smile.

"However, soon you'll be gone. I'll likely never see you again after that. It makes me feel... it's hard to explain. I think it's sadness but there's a little more there like an extra feeling. I feel... empty. Like I'll never feel as good as I have felt today again."

Hayden could feel his heart starting to rend apart at Lucy's words. He felt responsible for how awful she was feeling; had he not insisted she be able to react to him the way she did, maybe she wouldn't feel this way. He had thought in some way that what he'd asked her to do had almost been like a gift to her. Now he wasn't so sure.

"Hey I'm nothing special Lucy, trust me," he said trying to soften the blow. "However good I may have made you feel today, just imagine what the things you're going to do with other people will feel like now that you can actually feel them!"

Lucy started openly sobbing. Hayden had no idea how to deal with what was happening. It took all he had not to just cut his losses and run.

"I'm sorry Lucy, I promise I'm not trying to upset you!"

"I-I know that Hayden," she replied through sobs, "but you have no idea some of the things I might be asked to feel, that I have been asked to do! I want to be able to tell you, but I just can't! My programming won't let me!"

"W-well then why don't you leave? Follow me out the door a-and you can leave with me," he said desperately.

"It wouldn't work, Hayden. They'd know, they'd catch us! You'd go to prison or worse and I'd... I've seen what happens to Representatives that they deem faulty or beyond repair. They disappear. I don't know what they do to them but you never see them again."

The idea of something like that happening to Lucy filled Hayden with dread. He had to do something to help her. But what could he do?

"There must be some way to get you out of here if that's what you want though, surely?"

"If there is, I don't know it. Probably by design," she replied with a sniff. "I'm sorry Hayden, this must be ruining your experience and I really don't want that."

"No Lucy I..."

"It's fine Hayden, really it is. Tonight was incredible and I won't forget it."

"Surely I can..."

"Hayden please. Don't worry yourself any further with this. This is what I was built for. I'm just a machine, nothing else, ok?"

Hayden could feel his cheeks starting to burn and the telltale blur in his vision as his own tears started to form. She was right, he knew that. But she was also so, so wrong. If she could feel and think the way she was now, then why should she be stuck doing what she was doing, with no agency of her own?

"There is something you can do for me actually..." she suddenly said.

"N-name it," Hayden said eagerly, wiping the tears from his eyes.

"Tell me to reactivate the code I changed."

"W-what? Why?"

"Please just do it Hayden. I... I don't want to be able to feel what might be coming or feel like this every time I remember you..."

Hayden wanted there to be another solution, any solution, but there wasn't. There just wasn't. With a lump the size of a dinner plate in his throat he made one final promise.

"I will come back to you. Somehow, some way. I'll find a way to get you out of here."

Lucy gave him a sad smile in response. Feeling utterly hopeless, Hayden gave her the command. She froze for a few seconds and when she returned to life, there was that same damn smile, perfect posture and now empty look.

"Thank you for choosing Club Bespoke today, Hayden. Should you wish to visit us again, please complete the booking process online. We'd be delighted to serve you again."

Fighting to hold back his tears once again, Hayden turned to walk towards the door.

"Before you leave Hayden, how would you rate my performance today?" Lucy asked.

"What's the highest rating I can give?" he replied with a tremble in his voice.

* * * * *

As he exited the elevator, Hayden was greeted by a smartly dressed man in a similar attire to the one Lucy and Clara had been wearing. He guessed the man was likely a Representative just like they were and tried to make a conscious effort to show he was satisfied despite feeling emotionally destroyed.

"I trust your experience today was to your pleasure sir?" the man asked perfectly politely.

"Yes, it was incredible. So much more than I thought it would be," he replied, trying to hide the despair from his voice.

"Excellent sir. If I may present you with your additional belongings," he said, handing over the hat, coat and mask Hayden had brought with him. "Will there be anything else sir?"

There really wasn't anything else as far as Hayden was concerned unless of course the man could tell him a way to safely smuggle another Representative out of the building. With that, ideas started to whir in Hayden's mind.

"Is there a way for me to make another booking with the same Representative I was just with? I was particularly pleased with her service," he said.

"Certainly sir! Let me check the next available slot," the man cheerfully replied. "Her next available slot would be in approximately three years time."

"Three years?!"

"We offer a very exclusive service here sir. If you wish to be seen sooner, I can broaden the search to any of our other Representatives..."

"No, no, it has to be her," Hayden said, trying to think on his feet. "Wait, er, the lady at the front desk, Clara, she said there was some sort of members' scheme?"

"Of course sir," the man warmly replied.

"She said something about preferential booking or cancellations?"

"Those are indeed the main perks of the membership service sir," the man replied. "Would you be interested in signing up today?"

"Yes, yes do it," Hayden eagerly replied.

"Excellent sir. Let me just apply that..." the man said. "Your first payment will be taken straight away for the amount of..."

Hayden stopped listening at this point. His mind was awash with possibilities for what he wanted to do. It would take time and likely a lot of money. Was it going to be worth it? Absolutely, he couldn't leave Lucy like that. But how could he do it? He wasn't some secret agent or some ex-military commando specialist or something, he was just an average guy!

"... in a 12 month rolling contract. Would you still like to proceed?"

"Er, yes ok," he replied out of instinct.

"Wonderful sir. Now that we have established that, would you like me to check the bookings aga..."

"Yes, please," Hayden said, cutting him off.

"Of course," he simply smiled back. "Excellent news, the next available booking slot for that particular Representative..."

"Lucy," Hayden corrected him.

"Yes, Lucy, is for a year from now."

It wasn't ideal, but it was certainly better than three years at the very least.

"Ok, please book that for me. What happens about cancellations?"

"We will contact you whenever there is a cancellation slot available and give you the opportunity to swap your booking to that slot if you wish."

"Can you limit those notices to just slots with Lucy?"

"Are you sure sir? You will likely be able to get a much earlier slot if..."

"I'm sure."

"As you wish sir," the man smiled, something Hayden was finding increasingly annoying.

He bid the man farewell and headed to the exit. He had a year, hopefully less, to figure out a way to free Lucy from this place. He had no idea how he was going to do it, if it was possible even, but he had to try. If nothing else, he would at least see Lucy again. Until then he would have to wait and, unfortunately, so would she.

12