All Comments on 'Club Bespoke Pt. 02'

by Sianwrites

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GossterGossteralmost 2 years ago

Part about mutually beneficial enjoyment was extremely accurate. Sad but awesome chapter, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Man… I really want to see what happens. Android revolution!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought this was going to be just another futuristic brothel story but you really upped the game with this chapter. I must admit that the one thing I didn’t expect from this story was to be pulled in and become emotionally invested. The tears were flowing freely and I had to stop a couple of times. Just thinking of something actually becoming self-aware and experience all those things and feelings and emotions would be overwhelming but then having to turn them off would be soul crushing, at least for the human who feels he caused it which is why I can understand Hayden in so many ways and the way you wrote him was perfection to how I think anyone feeling like that would have to act. I cannot wait to see how and if this gets worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really great!!!! Wow! Please continue, there is so much possibility with the story you have started!! :D Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Unfortunately, for me it was beyond belief that Lucy hadn't met anyone else who wanted her to show human reactions before.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSianwrites@Sianwrites
Writing is an outlet for thoughts and desires I can’t normally share. I write mainly short stories that focus on excessive growth and ejaculation. I am open to commissions so if you have something you'd like to see me write, contact me via my Twitter (https://twitter.com/Bole...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES