Club Cuir Ch. 02

Story Info
The club comes together, Veronica opens up about her mothers.
8.3k words
4.52
6.9k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took several months of planning, design, permits, and the like, but Club Cuir was finally coming together. The Tracy's bought an ultra modern 6 bedroom Chateu about an hour upstate. It was on a large wooded piece of land to ensure complete privacy, while also providing the essence of modern luxury the members of Club Cuir were to expect. A dance floor, heated swimming pool, and several play rooms with plenty of equipment and soft spaces for action to take place. The Tracy's already had a rolodex of deviant, successful women who would join the club, and they created a democratic system where the members would vote on new members. They figured if the rich men could make country clubs for golf, they could do it for perverted lesbian orgies.

After a long day of prep work for the opening, the Tracys are beat. Both women take a break on a couch in the dance area, wearing tight black shiny leggings and a white blouse with some pumps. Their version of "dressing down". Veronica follows, holding a clipboard. Her satin purple blouse tucked into her short leather skirt, with some strappy heels to complete her look. She pulls up a barstool across from the Tracy's and crosses her long legs while going through the list.

"Dungeons are equipped, beverages are stocked, linens are in place, I think we got everything on the list."

"Good, because I'm beat. We've been doing this since 8am."

"I haven't worked this hard in... well ever." Tracey realizes. In order to maintain secrecy, the twins convinced some of their closest club members to help with the organization of the club, which left a lot of labor to be done.

Traci stares at Veronica's crossed legs. "There's nothing sexier than how Veronica crosses her legs."

Veronica notices the twins enter into almost horny trance, while rubbing their dicks through their shiny leggings. "Did you two have your morning romp?"

The Tracy's realize "No, actually, we had to get up too early."

"We haven't had sex all day!"

"No wonder people have issues in their sex lives, they're too busy working!"

"Well, that and you're both certified nymphomaniacs." Veronica corrects them.

"This coming from a woman who gets wet I merely touch my sister's leg, like this." Traci caresses Tracey's leg.

"Speaking of your identical women fetish, how's your mothers?" Tracey states, slowly getting closer to her sister.

"Getting bored on the cruise." Veronica replies, slowly unbuttoning her blouse.

"They fucked all the available women I assume. You must be jealous." Tracey states, while both twins unbutton their leather pants.

"Do you like hearing about me and my mothers?" Veronica notices the twin's rock hard cocks. "I take that as a yes."

"You have a thing for identical women, we have a thing for mothers and daughters."

"Wishful thinking I take it?" Veronica spreads her legs. No panties for this woman.

"To say the least." Traci states, while stroking her sister's cock, leaning back while her sister strokes hers.

"I never told you how we discovered each other."

"There's a story to that?"

"Of course there is. I didn't just start fucking my mothers out of nowhere." Veronica laughs.

"I mean..."

"That's how we kinda started off."

Veronica smiles and rolls her eyes. "Not everyone is blessed with the confidence you two have."

+++

2008

Betsy and Bianca Hasley, the brunette vixens behind the all-lesbian adult company Chick Films, were on set for their latest title "Band Bitches 7", watching the rocker lesbian orgy finale take place on a stage while the camera women and directer film the scene. The 40-ish year old twins looked like they belonged in the fray, wearing tight shiny leggings, high heeled rocker boots covered in zippers and chains, tight white t-shirts and leather motorcycle jackets, and truth be told they wish they could.

"This is getting me so fucking hot." Betsy whispers to Bianca.

"Let's have a quickie in the bathroom?" Bianca whispers.

"We put the PA on bathroom monitoring after Devon was caught shooting up in there."

"Fuck, that's right." Bianca's annoyed. Between dealing with her company, and Veronica, she and her sister haven't had sex in a week, and it's driving her bonkers.

"Cut!" The director calls out. "That's a wrap girls!"

The crew and talent begin to pack up. Back to work for the twins.

+++

Out on the streets of LA, Bianca's driving their shared BMW, while Betsy texts. She looks at her identical sister, biting her lower lip. Fuck, it's been too long, and they look good today. The twins were aging gracefully. Smart enough to avoid smoking and too much sun, which was quite a feat in the 80's and 90's, the twins looked more 30 than 40.

Bianca can't take it anymore. She finds a We Vibe in her secret compartment under the seat, and unzips her pants. Betsy looks up from her phone. "What are you doing?"

"I'm still so fucking horny from the shoot."

"But you're driving."

"It's the only time we have alone anymore." Bianca pushes in the clit stimulator and turns on the vibration.

"Doesn't look like you need me for this."

"Oh yes I do." She hands over the remote.

Betsy grins. "You wanna fuck me?"

"Fuck yeah I do. It's been too long, babe."

The vibrator turns off. "Hey, what are you -- OHHH!" Betsy puts it on full blast. "Not so much, I... I still have to drive."

"I thought you could handle it." Betsy pouts.

"We're going in the hills. The... curves." Bianca is really getting off on this.

Betsy leans over, her mouth right on Bianca's ear. "Well I wouldn't want to distract you then." She grabs her sister's crotch, pushing the vibe in, licking her ear and neck. "You should keep your eye on the road."

"You fucking bitch, I love you. I want to cum so bad."

It isn't easy, but Bianca makes it through the curves, approaching the driveway to their large Hollywood Hills home. Bianca parks, turns off the car, and is about to maul her sister with pent-up passion...

"Hey Moms!"

When Veronica, now 18, steps out of the front door, wearing her jogging gear. The sisters quickly disengage.

"Of course she's out for a jog right now." Bianca tries to catch her breath.

"That's a good thing. We could get in a quickie while she's out." Betsy straightens herself out.

Veronica approaches the car.

"Fuck! Turn off the vibe. She's coming this way."

The buzzer shuts off just as Bianca rolls down the window. "Hey hun! Out for a jog?"

"Yeah! Thought I'd get it done before it gets too dark. What were you two doing?"

"Doing? What do you mean?"

"I was driving, so."

"It looked like Betsy was necking you." Veronica questions.

"Noooo, that's crazy." Bianca laughs, nervously.

"She... had something in her ear. A bug crawled in there."

"Yup, that was it. A bug got in there and now it's out."

Just then, Melissa, Veronica's current fling, walks up to the scene. "Hey Veronica! You ready?"

"Yup! Just talking with my moms."

Melissa kneels down next to Veronica, so both women look into the car at the same time. The twins notice something... strange. Melissa must have recently cut new bangs... and dyed her previously blonde hair black... and it looks exactly like Veronica's hair. "Hey Misesses Halsey!"

"Hi, Melissa, you can call us Betsy and Bianca, we've been over this."

"Did you get a new haircut?"

"Oh yeah! You like it?" Melissa plays with the bangs. "Me and Veronica are going matchy these days."

Veronica is now the uncomfortable one, and the twins notice, especially when Melissa doesn't read the room and continues. "It's a thing lesbians do now. It's called 'dyke-a-like'."

"Ooo-kay it's getting late." Veronica stops her. "We gotta get our jog in. We'll be back soon."

"Bye Missessess Hasely!"

The two women scamper off. The twins watch them from the rear view mirrors. "They even have matching jogging outfits."

"Well now all those times she asked for two of the same Barbie are starting to make sense."

"You think we did that?" Bianca looks at her sister. The twins have tried everything in their power to not expose Veronica to anything out of the ordinary sexually, and raise her with a healthy self-esteem.

"We've never had sex within 100 yards of her, and we never flirted or even touched each other around her."

"Yeah, we've probably fucked in every hotel room within 5 miles of here."

"She was obviously born a lesbian, like us, so... maybe her identical women fetish is also something she was born with?"

"Maybe. But... we have to tell her." Bianca sighs.

"Tell her what? That her moms have been hiding their incestous love life from her this whole time?"

"Why not? She grew up with her moms being lesbian pornagraphers." Bianca states. "Besides, she's 18, and is planning to stay at home during college, so at some point we have to live our lives."

Betsy takes her sister-lover's hand. "You're right. And I really want to turn my bedroom into the workout room."

"No, it's gonna be the walk-in closet room."

The twins continue to argue as they step out of the car.

+++

The anticipation was wearing down the twins. Betsy texted Veronica, letting her know she should come back home for a chat so that she didn't end up at Melissa's house, but what took an hour felt like 6 to the twins.

Betsy walks to Bianca with a bottle of tequila and two shot glasses. She takes a seat next to her on the red leather couch. The living room had floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking LA, which sparkled at night.

"Here, this should help calm us down." Betsy says pouring a shot for her sister.

"Tequila? You know how we get on Tequila."

"Yeah I do. We get relaxed at first, then turn into crazy horny bitches." Betsy pours herself a shot. "We'll be relaxed when we tell her, tell her to go to Melissa's house, then fuck our brains out."

"Good plan." Bianca replies. The sisters clink their glasses together and chug their shots.

Just as the warmth of the shot was cooling off, Veronica walks in the front door. "Hey, I'm home!"

"Hey honey, how was your jog?"

Veronica walks to the couches. Plops herself down. "It was good. Though I'm glad you gave me an out. Melissa was getting annoying." She looks at the setup on the table. "Tequila shots?"

"Yeah, we thought that... uh... we'd relax a little."

Veronica was putting two and two together, but let her mothers lead the way. "Relax? Is it because of what you wanted to talk about?"

"Yup, pretty much." Bianca leaves it for Betsy.

"You see... me and your mother... well..."

"We were expecting to be a little more buzzed before you walked in the door."

"That's for sure!"

They share a nervous laugh. Veronica smiles. She finds this very cute. "Soooo... Should I wait for you to get buzzed then come back?"

"No!"

"No no." Bianca takes a breath. Here it comes. "Me and your mother are... have been... in a... relationship... with each other."

"Meaning you have sex with each other." Veronica is now toying with them.

"No! Well... yes." Betsy stammers.

"But it's more than just sex." Bianca takes her sister's hand.

For the first time, Veronica looks at her beautiful mothers with a stunned face. "You two are in love with each other."

Her mothers nod their head. Tears well in Veronica's eyes. The sisters panic. "Oh honey, we're so sorry."

"Please don't cry. We don't want to hurt you."

"No, it's not that." Veronica wipes her eyes. "I've suspected that you two were hooking up for years now. But I didn't think that it was... romantic."

Now it's the twin's turn to be stunned. "Are you mad at us?"

"No, I'm sad for you. You had to hide your love this whole time, just for me."

Betsy pulls her in for a hug, Bianca hugs her from behind. "Don't be sad for us, honey."

"We made it work, and we still love each other very deeply."

"And we love you."

"I love you, moms. Thank you for everything you've done for me."

The three women break the hug and dab their tears. "Well, I think you two need some catching up to do. I should head over to Melissa's house."

A strange feeling came over the twins. They've been so horny all day long, and couldn't wait to ravage each other, but at that moment they wanted their daughter to stay.

"Yes... we do have some catching up to do." Betsy holds back what she really feels. Bianca catches on. "Have fun with Melissa!"

As Veronica gets up to gather her things, she turns back to her twin mothers. "So do we need a scrunchie system or something?"

"A what?" The twins were genuinely confused.

"It's a thing where you put a scrunchie on the doorknob to let other people in the house know you're currently getting it on." Veronica says, pulling a black one out of her pocket. She tosses it to Betsy.

"That's actually a good idea."

"We might take you up on that."

They watch their daughter walk to her bedroom. Bianca looks at Betsy. "Oh no, I know that face."

"Oh please, you're feeling the same way." Betsy dismisses.

Bianca gives up. "Yeah, I am. But if we go there, it should be because SHE wants to. Not because of any influence we gave her."

"But how do you expect her to even try if she doesn't get any signals from us? She could want to, but think that we don't."

"You're right. We'll send some signals then see how she reacts. If she crosses the line on her own, we know it's her decision."

+++

Later that night Veronica and Melissa were down in Melissa's parent's basement. Both parents were out of town, and Melissa's brother was with his girlfriend, so they had the whole house to themselves. A situation that would normally call for some debauchery, but the two women found themselves on the couch watching TV, with Melissa cuddled up close to Veronica.

Anyone in Veronica's situation would have a hurricane going through their head, and wouldn't be able to watch whatever reality dribble was on the TV. Her identical twin mothers were lesbian lovers. Veronica went through past moments and memories, piecing together information. It all made sense to her. Why they didn't have boyfriends or girlfriends, why they lived together and raised her together, and why they always dressed identically. The twins were right about Veronica's identical women fetish, though Veronica never attributed it to her mothers. Of course no one would believe her if she told them that. Veronica also had a leather fetish, which she always attributed to her mothers, but she never had thoughts or fantasies of engaging in carnal acts with them. To her they were her mothers, best friends, and family.

But she'd be lying if she said that the revelation didn't turn her on immensely. Her thoughts turned to what they were probably doing right now, engaging in passionate lesbian sex, only a few yards from her bedroom. The image of them was changing in her mind, morphing into one of the hottest sexual fantasies she's ever had. Two powerful identical women, in leather pants, making passionate love to each other --

"So, you wanna have some fun?" Melissa says, while trailing a finger along Veronica's thigh.

"Uh... actually. I don't feel so well. Shouldn't have eaten that pasta before running." Veronica snaps out of the trance.

"Oh. Do you need anything? We have some Pepto."

"No, it's okay. I just need to go home and sleep it off. Your parents are gone all week, right?"

"Yeah! We got a few days. Sleep it off and we'll hang out when you're better."

Veronica kisses Melissa. "Thanks babe."

+++

The walk up the hill to her house was longer than usual. Veronica's heart beat faster than it did during her jog. All she could think about was what was going on at that moment. Should she sneak in? Maybe try to catch a glimpse through the large bedroom window? No, that was too much. She did feel guilty for being the reason why her mothers couldn't express themselves sexually in their own home, so she wanted to respect their boundaries.

But the wetness in her pussy told another story.

At the front door she made the decision to just enter quietly and see if she could hear their lovemaking. She could tell that the living room and kitchen were dark. Good sign. She takes off her sneakers, then opens the door as quiet as possible. Sure enough the sounds of her mothers lovemaking came in loud and clear. Their groans and heavy breathing sounded identical, sometimes falling in sync with each other, and the rhythmic wet slap of flesh meeting flesh. Veronica tip toes to the hallway, but stops dead in her tracks when she sees the door to Bianca's bedroom is slightly open, with no scrunchie. She knew her mothers knew about the ol bedroom-door-slightly-open trope. They featured it in many of the porn scenes they shot. So... was this on purpose? It had to be. Two women who were experts at hiding their sexual relationship would never just leave the door open like that. Well, if it was on purpose, then they don't really mind if Veronica watched a bit, right? Of course they think Veronica is at Melissa's house, but still.

While Veronica's brain was overthinking the door, her body was slowly moving toward it. Keeping some distance so that the light didn't expose her, she finally gets a good view of what's going on, and it's more than she ever expected.

Betsy and Bianca had changed into the sexiest red leather catsuits Veronica's ever seen, which covered their whole bodies, and had a double zipper running down the front to give access to their tits and crotch, while still being held together with a matching leather belt across the waist. Studded accents and high shoulder pads decorated the rest of the suit, as well as the red leather gloves and thigh high red leather boots. The two women looked like hair metal dominatrixes. They were currently joined at the pussy by a large double headed dildo, and each woman held her sister by the back of the neck for stability while they slammed their crotches into each other.

The sight sent Veronica over the edge. She slides her hand under her tight jogging pants and gains access to her pussy, which was soaking wet. Leaning on the wall opposite the door, it doesn't take long for her to build up.

With the lipstick stains all over their faces, and exposed tits, couple with the sweat on their brows, Veronica can tell they're close. She matches the strokes on her clit to the thrusts of her mothers, in a sexual syncopation. The three women all cum at the same time. Betsy and Bianca screaming in ecstasy, with Veronica going quietly.

Her twin mothers lean in to kiss in the afterglow. It's a kiss between two people who are deeply in love, and Veronica finds herself surprised that she's more turned on by this than the lewd fucking she just witnessed.

But, she has to cut it short. She quietly makes her way back to the front door and opens it, a little louder this time, then turns on the living room lights, giving the illusion that she just got home. She hears the bedroom door close, and when she checks the hallway she spots her black scrunchie on the doorknob. Oops. Maybe the door crack wasn't on purpose?

+++

After masturbating about the scene three more times, Veronica slept well through the night. Though she did hope to hear another session between her mothers, that never transpired. Veronica was always an early riser. Even during summer break Veronica liked to get up early and make a nice breakfast. A trait not shared by her mothers.

With bacon and sausage cooking, Veronica watches her twin mothers emerge from their slumber, with messy makeup and just-been-fucked hair, wearing identical silk bathrobes that barely covered the natural curves of their bodies. They take a seat at the center island barstools.

"Good morning mothers." Veronica, who was wearing her normal Alo workout gear, notices the bathrobes. "Those robes are fantastic. You two are usually in t-shirts and sweatpants." She pours two mugs of coffee.