Club Cuir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well honey, this is what we usually wear when we're in hotels with each other."

"But now that it's all out, we can wear them here."

"They're super sexy. I love it." Veronica says while dishing up plates. "How's your heads?"

"Pretty good considering." Bianca says taking a sip of coffee.

"We didn't drink that much more after you left..." Betsy kinda trailed off there. Veronica catches both moms looking at her ass. Hmm.

"Yeah. I came home early and saw the scrunchie on the door." Veronica sets the plates of food in front of her moms, knowing that the tank top she chose shows a lot of cleavage. The twins can't help but stare, but they both look up and smirk at their daughter, as if they know what she's doing.

"You didn't stay at Melissa's?"

"Nah. Wasn't feeling it." Veronica leans into the counter with her cup of coffee. "Probably going to break up with her anyway."

"That's a shame." Bianca smirks.

"She's a hottie. With that cute little butt and those pouty lips." Betsy remarks.

"Yeah she is. If we were ten years younger we'd probably gobble her up." Bianca says, smiling at her sister.

"Oh please, we've had young women before. Our age doesn't matter." Betsy takes a bite from her sausage.

"Well the revelations just keep coming!" Veronica jokes. "First I find out my mothers are lesbian lovers, then I find out they have threesomes with women who are the same age as their daughter."

"And how does that make you feel?" Bianca tests the waters.

Veronica leans in, exposing the cleavage again. "I'm proud that my sexy, successful mothers could pull whatever pussy they want, no matter what age they are." Veronica specifically used the P word. She's never talked so lewdly to her mothers before.

The sisters smile at each other, a knowing look that only identical twins can communicate. Betsy looks back to her daughter.

"We can't pull... any pussy we want."

"Though we love the compliment, especially when it comes from our gorgeous daughter."

Veronica's heart races. All the signs are there, well, at least she thinks so --

"Ah! It's 9am. We have to get ready. Meetings all day." Bianca drains the rest of her coffee.

"Fuck. I'll text that we're going to be late."

The twins hustle out of the kitchen, leaving Veronica there confused.

+++

Once in Bianca's bedroom, Betsy pushes her sister to the wall and devours her. The two women were so worked up over their interaction with their daughter that they couldn't wait to imbibe in each other. Hands roaming, tongues probing, the sisters can't get enough of each other.

"Oh god, we have to stop. We really are going to be late." Bianca pushes Betsy off her and heads for the walk-in closet.

"She was soooo fucking close too." Betsy gets naked to start the day. "It was like she was waiting for us to take the lead."

"We gotta up the ante." Bianca states from the closet.

"Watcha thinking?" Betsy checks out her amazing curvy body in the mirror.

"Remember that face when she saw is in those leather cat suits?" Bianca says from the closet. "Seems like our daughter has another fetish."

Betsy smiles at herself the mirror. "It's a shame she doesn't wear it herself. It'd look great on that sexy body of hers."

Bianca walks out of the closet in a tight black leather pencil skirt, crisp white blouse, and leather business blazer, with tall black pumps. "I think we could teach our daughter a thing or two about style".

Betsy loves it. "You sexy bitch. Let's hurry up and get ready before we start fucking each other again."

+++

Back in the kitchen, Veronica is cleaning up the breakfast dishes when her mothers saunter in, cleaned up, faces perfect, wearing their identical leather business suits, with added leather gloves. She almost drops the slippery plate she was washing.

The twins walk up to their daughter, close enough for her to smell the perfume and leather. "We're off to work."

"Have a good day, honey!"

They both kiss her on the cheek, leaving a slight lipstick stain both. "You too..." was all she could muster. The twins could feel her staring at their leather covered asses as they walked out.

+++

Veronica's day was basically ruined. She couldn't do anything or go anywhere without thinking of her mothers. Jogging didn't help, brunch with her friends didn't help, even a nooner with Melissa didn't help. The poor girl tried her hardest to get her off, and truth be told she was a fantastic pussy eater, but Veronica's head wasn't in it. Too many unanswered questions. Why was the door open, but then they put a scrunchie on it? Why walk around in skimpy silk bath robes, but then hurry off, only to wear a sexy leather business suit? What did they mean by "not being able to pull ANY pussy they wanted"?

In the middle of the day she found herself at the latest outdoor mall, looking for a new yoga mat, when she spotted an outfit in the window that caught her eye. A large comfy sweater, sure, but with tight leather pants. Though she was always attracted to women wearing leather, she never really thought to wear it herself. None of her friends or lovers were into it... but her mothers were. They were always in something leather, and judging from the catsuits they were fucking in last night, the identical women fetish wasn't the only sexual deviance she inherited from her mothers. She decided right then that she needed to up her game. She wanted to fuck her mothers, and she knew they wanted to fuck her, but they were playing hard to get for some reason. It was time to make the next move.

Later that afternoon, Veronica sorted out all the leather items she bought in her bedroom. The fall collections were coming in so it was rather easy to get leather skirts, dresses, gloves, jackets, and especially the new thigh-high leather boots that cost more than the rest of the wardrobe combined. After a self-fashion show, she settled on a short black leather skirt with zipper accents, a tight black leather corset with laces on the sides and just enough room for her ample tits, and a black leather cropped biker jacket with zippers, studs, and buckles. She decided to go slutty, 80's slutty, to really make a hit with her mothers. She wanted them drooling and fawning over her, craving her pussy. She teased out her hair, added thick red lipstick, and completed the look with black fingerless leather gloves and those fierce thigh high boots.

Once the outfit was complete, Veronica looked at herself in the mirror, wishing she had a twin sister of her own so she could fuck herself in that outfit.

There was one more step to her plan. She found some of her mother's old titles on the internet. Classic porn from the 80's, when the twins were still in front of the camera. Most of it was your run-of-the-mill porno sex, threesomes with girls and guys, orgies, etc. Seems like the producers wanted the twins, but didn't allow them to touch each other. But she could tell that the lust was there in some shots. Especially when they share a quick tongue touch while blowing a guy, or a quick pinch of the nipple when they were both riding some other guy. Veronica looped those moments like a GIF, and brought herself to orgasm no less that three times.

+++

The twins pull into the driveway in their BMW, both gasping for air, with leather gloved hands on each other's crotches. Let's just say that their day was ruined too.

"Well at least we don't have to worry about being caught." Betsy jokes as they exit the car and straighten themselves out.

"We haven't done five times in one day in a loooong time." Bianca takes Betsy's hand.

"I could do five more." Betsy pulls Bianca in close. They're about to kiss when...

"Hey moms!" Veronica opens the front door, the twin's jaw drops at the sight of their daughter. "I was just heading out. I'm meeting up with a few friends for 80's night and I thought I'd go all out." She walks past her stunned moms to her car, their eyes fixated on her swaying ass. "I'll be back late, so, enjoy yourselves." She gets in her car and backs out of the driveway, giving a little wave before driving off.

"Told you she would look great in leather."

"She's gettin bold. I like it."

"But it's not enough. If she wants to fuck her mothers she needs a bigger gesture than wearing leather."

"She's a smart girl though. Her timing was a little... obvious, but why just leave so abruptly instead of sticking around to tease us?"

Bianca's eyes narrow. "Because she wants us to discover something.

+++

The twins enter her room, and laugh at the blatantly open laptop with their old porno paused in the web browser.

"There it is."

"The classic 'I jill off to my twin mother's porn' trick."

Bianca takes a seat, at the desk, hits play with her leather gloved finger. The scene shows the twins eating out a younger black girl. Both their faces in her crotch, lapping away at the chocolate strawberry pussy. "Remember this scene?"

Betsy approaches from behind, sliding her hands down her sister's chest. "Fuck yeah I do. Too bad they couldn't film the sex we had with her later that night."

"Yeah, I think she had an identical women fetish too. Or an incest fetish or something." Bianca pulls her skirt up, exposing her bare pussy.

"That's right. She was REALLY into us fucking each other." Betsy unbuttons Bianca's blouse, exposing her tits.

"She was our first gusher. She got off on us so much she squirted cum like five feet from her pussy."

"Fuck, imagine if Veronica did that?" Betsy nuzzles Bianca's neck, her leather gloved fingers pinching her sister's nipples.

"She's got that fetish. I'm sure she would." Bianca leans her head back, eyes closed, picturing her daughter while rubbing her clit.

"When she walked out in that leather slut outfit, I wanted to take her right there."

"Me too. I've never wanted to fuck my own daughter that bad. Ooooo." Bianca reacts to Betsy pushing her own hand into her pussy. She leans back to tongue kiss her identical sister.

Just then they hear the front door open up, and the distinctive sounds of high-end leather boots on the hardwood floors. They smile, and straighten each other out. Bianca stands and gives a quick kiss to her sister.

"Here we go."

"Sorry, I forgot my ID and I can't get into --" Veronica enters, phone in hand. "Oh, hey, what are you doing in my room? Snooping?"

"Kinda easy when the laptop was just open."

"Listen, dear, we get it."

"Get what?" Veronica questions.

"The dressing identically with your girlfriend thing, the wearing leather thing,"

"Watching your mom's old porn titles thing."

"It's one thing to have an incestous relationship with your sister. We're equals. But to have one with your daughter, that's a bigger line to cross." Betsy takes Bianca's leather gloved hand.

Veronica grins. "Oh really?" She hits play on her phone and holds it up to the sisters. She had been recording them from her laptop camera. "Doesn't seem like you were too concerned about that line two minuets ago."

The twins are impressed. The little minx trapped them.

"I get it too. You two want to fuck your daughter. I want to fuck my moms, but you need to know that this isn't some grooming thing or that I'm being willed to do this in some way." Veronica steps toward her mothers. "Here's the truth. I've never thought about the two of you in any sexual way until you revealed your relationship to me. Sure, I have my fetishes, and our open talks of sexuality has led me to be okay with having some adventures, but the past couple of days have been filled with thoughts that are brand new to my head. And if you don't believe me, my laptop is open. You can check my search history. Lots of lesbian in leather porn, some twin sister porn, but nothing about you or mother-daughter stuff."

The twins look at the laptop, then back to their daughter, who's really close now. "We trust you."

"No more games. Everything out in the open." Veronica says, wrapping her arms around her mother's waists.

"Everything." Bianca moves her arms around her sister and daughter.

"Everything." Betsy does the same. The three women are now in a three-way hug.

"Good. Now let's fuck each other's brains out."

The spark ignited, the powder keg exploded. The three women slobber into a three-way kiss. Leather gloved hands roaming over leather covered bodies. The three women are in heaven, playing out their most recent perverted fantasy.

Veronica breaks away, marveling at the sight of her identical mothers sucking face inches from her own. She slinks her hands past the hem of their leather skirts and straight to their bare pussies. "Oooo, naughty mothers." She kneels down in front of her enamored mothers, inhaling the scent of their leather skirts as she lifts them up to her mother's waist, leaving both beautiful bald pussies there in front of her.

The twins gasp as Veronica inserts her leather gloved fingers into their sopping pussies. Hooking into their g spots while rubbing their clits with her thumbs, she looks up at her identical mothers desperately holding onto each other as she brings them to orgasm. The feeling too intense to concentrate on making out with each other, the sisters moan in ecstasy, smashing their leather covered tits into each other. They loved being fingered with leather gloves, but the thought of it also coming from their daughter took it to the next level, and she was an expert. The twins squeezed each other and screamed into the air as the waves of pleasure overcame their body. Girl juice flowed over Veronica's gloves as she slowed down her assault, eventually pulling her fingers out and standing before her spent mothers, juicy fingers in front of their mouths, inviting her mothers to suck their juices off her leather, which they happily obliged.

"Fuck... That was the best fucking cum I've ever had." Betsy tries through breaths, still hugging her sister.

"Ditto, sis. I can barely stand up".

Veronica walks over to her bed. "So let's see what we have in common. We're incestous lesbians who love leather and identical women." She crawls onto the bed on all fours. "Our asses look amazing in tight leather." She does a little flirty wiggle before sitting with her back against the headboard. "And, well, we have no use for underwear." She opens her booted legs to reveal her bald pussy under her micro leather skirt.

"Like mothers, like daughter." Bianca says, pulling Betsy close.

"And from that outfit it looks like we got our style in common as well." Betsy comments while feeling up her sister. They were face to face, tit to tit, crotch to thigh, while both looked at their sexy daughter.

"You like my rocker leather slut outfit?" Veronica feels her body with her leather gloves. "I went shopping today and looked for things you two would wear in your porn days. You two would always find an excuse to wear leather in your scenes."

"That was for us."

"Kinda hard to get aroused on a porn set, but taking a look at my sexy sister in leather did the trick."

Veronica inhales as her mothers make out. "And the producers wouldn't even let you touch each other. Must have been torture."

"It wasn't just them."

"We didn't 'cross the line' until much later in our career."

"Interesting. We'll have to catch up on that story a bit later. But for now, I want to watch my mothers fuck."

"I have an idea. How about you be the director." Betsy says. The twins now have their energy back.

"Great idea. Let's start with some kissing. You two kiss like long lost lovers."

The twins melt into each other. Bianca grabs her sister's leather ass while Betsy gropes her tits, tongues on full display. The incestous lovers can't help The leather power bitch look was working for Veronica, who now had two fingers in her sloppy cunt.

"Fuck this is so hot. Betsy, rip open Binaca's shirt and suck on your sister's tits."

With one quick yank buttons go flying as Betsy rips open her shirt, exposing Bianca's ample tits piled into a purple lace bra, which hooks in front. Betsy makes quick work of the front clasp, freeing her twin's twins, then gorges on the erect nipples of her sister. Bianca wraps her leather glove hands behind the head of her sister, and pulls her into her tits even harder.

"Bianca, put one leg up on the bed. I want to see Betsy finger your pussy."

The women comply, giving Veronica full view of Betsy's leather gloved hand pumping fingers into her sister's pussy. Veronica lets this play out. Bianca is on the edge of orgasm, and Veronica knows she needs more, but...


"Your fucking sex face is so hot, Bianca. I love the passion."

Bianca's moans turn to growls. "Fuck, I'm almost there!"

"You wanna cum, mommy?"

"Baby, yes I do. So fucking bad!"

"Do it, Betsy. Make your sister cum."

Betsy doesn't need to be told twice. She instantly kneels down in front of her sister and plants her mouth right on her clit, keeping her fingers inside. After a few seconds of her magic Bianca screams. Her orgasm hits her like a freight train. Betsy sucks the juices gushing from her sister's pussy. After the waves of pleasure pass Bianca collapses onto the bed, landing by Veronica's booted feet.

"I'm the only one who could make her scream like that." Betsy wipes her lip with her gloved finger, then licks the excess juices, with a satisfied smile.

"Fucking bitch, yeah you are." Bianca moans, while still trying to catch her breath. "But I can make you scream louder."

"She's right about that." Betsy admits. "Twintuition, as we like to say."

"Or twincest." Veronica adds.

"Ooo, I like that." Betsy smiles.

"Co'mere," Veronica pats the bed in front of her open legs. "Lay on top of me, and spread your legs."

Betsy crawls up to her daughter on all fours, planting a lewd kiss on her offspring before turning her back to her. She leans back into Veronica, who's already reaching over to unbutton her mother's blouse. "I think I'm gonna like this." She opens her legs, revealing her sopping wet pussy to Bianca, who's already staring at the foot of the bed.

The sight was one to behold. Her leather-clad sister leaning into her leather-clad daughter, while she groped her mother with her leather gloved hands, and nibbled her neck.

"Bianca, make your sister scream." Veronica commanded from behind Betsy's ear.

Bianca, now on all fours herself, looks at the two sexy heeled feet to her left. The 6 inch leather pumps of her sister, and the thigh high leather boots of her daughter. She makes a bold choice and picks up her daughter's booted foot, licking the leather arches, sucking on the heel, while staring into her sister's eyes. The woman wearing that boot reaches for Betsy's pussy, slowly stroking her clit from behind.

Bianca replaces her daughter's leg with her sister's, licking on the heeled shoe. Her gloved hand traveling down her sister's leg to meet Veronica's at Betsy's pussy, where she gently moves it away. Veronica raises an eyebrow, something is about to happen.

Still holding onto Betsy's leg, Bianca throws her right leg over both women's left legs, and pulls Betsy's cunt into her own. Betsy moans in please, but Bianca starts slow. Veronica can't believe that her own mothers are tribbing on top of her.

Betsy leans back into Veronica, lewdly tongue kissing her daughter, while her identical twin sister smashes their pussies together. Bianca increases the tempo. The wet smacking sound that brought them all together comes out. Betsy was much more expressive than Bianca, thrashing on top of her daughter while her sister fucked her.

"FFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!" They were right, Betsy does scream louder when she cums. Bianca leans in and makes out with her sister while she catches her breath from the orgasm. The two women kiss passionately on top of their daughter for a while, until.

"Now it's your turn." Bianca looks to Veronica. "What do you want us to do, Ms. Director."