Club Cuir Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want what she got." Veronica motions to her laptop. Her mothers smile.

The two women position themselves so they were both at their daughter's pussy. Face-to-face, side-by-side. This was every sexual fantasy Veronica ever had. Identical leather clad women at her pussy, with the fact that it was her own mothers being the icing on the cake. The experienced pussy eaters went to town on Veronica. Using their long tongues Betsy worked the clit while Bianca tongue fucked her. The three women didn't take their eyes off each other as Veronica was quickly brought to an earth-shattering orgasm of her own. Not a screamer like her mothers, but twice the gushing. Betsy and Bianca struggled to drink all the girl fluid coming from their daughter's pussy, and even shared a bit with each other.

Now that they were all spent, Betsy and Bianca climb up to Veronica's sides, cuddling with their new daughter-lover.

"That was the biggest orgasm I've ever had." Veronica said through breaths.

"Welcome to our everyday." Betsy brags.

"Well, more like every week." Bianca corrects.

"We're gonna go back to every day." Veronica smiles. "Just the three of us." She pulls her mothers in for a three-way kiss.

+++

PRESENT DAY

The Tracy's are dumbfounded by the story. Both still rock hard, but stopped stroking long ago.

"That was so fucking hot." Traci manages to say.

"I mean, confidence or no confidence, that sexual tension was fucking hot."

"I would have barged in when they were tribbing in red leather catsuits."

"Oh fuck yeah. I wouldn't have been able to hold back.

Veronica smiles at her bosses. "Now you know where I get my 'identical women in leather' thing. What about your 'mother daughter' thing?"

The twins look at each other. "That's a story that hasn't been written yet."

Veronica holds back. "Well, we'll leave that for another time. Right now the sight if you two identical bitches stroking each other's cocks has gotten me way too hot. Approach me." Veronica dismounts the stool and stands tall in front of her bosses. She was the best executive assistant you could ask for, but she was also a pro dominatrix at one point. The Tracy's knew this, but didn't really care since they were not into the BDSM stuff. The twins loved equal sex, no power dynamics, but after meeting Veronica and seeing what she could do, they didn't mind giving up a little power here and there. Even if it was just being told what she wanted.

The twins approach Veronica, who leads them with a soft hand to each other. "You know what I want, you identical sluts. Kiss your sister." Veronica's pussy was soaked as she watched the twins passionately make out inches from her own face. This wasn't your run-of-the-mill porno makeout session, this was true passion. These two women loved each other, and had an intense flame for each other that never seemed to burnout. Something all couples seem to lose over time. They were equal in every way, and were partners for life, and that was the biggest turn-on for her.

She slowly trailed down the bodies of the twins, ending with her face in front of their engorged cocks. "Eeny... meeny... miny... moe..." she teased by touching the tips of their dicks. "Catch a slut by her... cock." Cutting the teasing off, she attacks Traci's cock with fervour. One hand on her balls, the other on the shaft, with her mouth salivating on the tip.

Stroking and sucking, she edges Traci, then turns her attention to Tracey, slobbering over the identical penis. It doesn't take long before she's stroking, and sucking, both twins at the same time. Lewdly shoving both cocks into her mouth. By this point the twins tits were fully exposed, nipples were red from pinching, lips were numb from the kissing. Veronica knew how to get them close before backing down. Suddenly she stands up and grabs both sisters by their hair, pulling their faces apart.

"You've both gone a whole day without emptying your balls into each other, or me. Must be a record."

"We're so fucking horny."

"They're about to burst."

"Do the incest sluts want to fuck me?"

"Fuck yes."

"I want to fuck you so bad."

"Well, it doesn't matter what you want, but I think we can reach a compromise. I want more identical sex, so I think we're due for a double missionary." She pulls Traci in for a lewd kiss. "You got the first blow job." Then pulls Tracey in for a lewd kiss. "So you get the first pussy." Letting go of Traci, but still holding onto Tracey, she backs up until she falls to the couch, on her back, legs spread. "Fuck me, Tracey."

Not having to be told twice, Tracey pulls Veronica's leather skirt up, rests her feet on her shoulders, and enters her gorgeous assistant. Veronica savors the feeling, god she loves their cocks. She looks to Traci. "Your turn."

Traci approaches Tracey from behind, unzipping the back zipper and exposing her sister's anus. Veronica had left more than enough spit on her cock to act as lube. She mounts her sister, slowly pushing her throbbing cock into her anus, until both leather pants were touching, crotch to ass. Tracey moans. There's nothing better than being fucked while fucking. Traci grabs Tracey by the tits, pulling her back into a tongue wrestling kiss from behind. "Let's fuck her good, sister slut."

Tracey leans into Veronica, while Traci holds onto her sister's hips. It takes a couple of pumps to get the timing right, but the twins get a motion going. Traci is fucking Tracey, who is fucking Veronica. Each thrust hits Veronica twice as hard and twice as deep. Traci pinches and grabs Tracey's breast, taking time to tongue wrestle. They know Veronica has an identical women fetish, so they put on a show. Tracey leans back, holding her sister's face behind her, tongues out in a lurid display while Traci holds Tracey by the nipples.

Veronica had be furiously rubbing her clit with her leather gloves. "I fucking love you identical sluts. Fuck your sister slut. You're gonna make me cum! --" Veronica screams as she gushes girl juice all over Tracey's crotch. The twins slow their pace, turning now to the post-orgasmic Veronica. Tracey shoves her tongue down her throat while Traci licks her perfect legs, putting her stiletto heel in her mouth.

"Our turn now, bitch."

Traci dismounts Tracey, who then picks up the weakened Veronica into her arms. Still in her, Tracey falls to her back, with Veronica on top of her, on the other end of the couch. Traci doesn't waste any time and mounts her sexy assistant from behind, filling her anus with her girl cock. Veronica barely has time to come down from her previous orgasm before she's on the path to another one. She didn't order this act, but she didn't care. The twins loved to switch in the middle of sex.

The identical sisters plowed into her from both ends. Veronica, on all fours, loved being in the twin sandwich. Tracey on the bottom sucking her dangling tits, while Traci on top pulling her hair. Veronica reached climax again, but it was the Tracy's who screamed when they both emptied their balls into the holes of their assistant. The two women collapsed on Tracey, breath heaving through tongue kisses and licks.

The sisters pulled out of Veronica. Traci looks at the cum seeping from both her holes, she gets an idea. "Stand up, slut." With barely any energy left, Veronica gets to her feet, while Traci signals Tracey. Before she knows it, she has one twin sucking her pussy and another sucking her asshole. Once they sucked the cum out of her, she looks down to see the sisters in a sapphic kiss, swapping the cum between their mouths. These women never cease to amaze her.

Finally spent, the three women fall to the couch, lovingly kissing and licking each other with whatever energy they have left.

"That was a fantastic way to break in the new club." Veronica says from the middle of the twin sandwich.

"Consider Club Cuir to be christened!"

The three women laugh, then share a soft three-way kiss.