All Comments on 'Club Fantasy'

by JenniferGreen

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
nakedguyatxnakedguyatxover 1 year ago

Great concept. Lousy execution. A buildup plus three weekends plus an unknown span of time thereafter in 3100 words. Not nearly enough detail about anything that happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad writing

Well done, Jennifer, You repeated her thoughts about being beaten openly in public several times. A lovely erotic image comes to mind. I think she is growing out of her self-declared "shyness." Your sequel will be amazing and leave us both in a wet puddle, along with your other fans. The Master's fantasies will grow darker and darker, just as real lust always does. And I would expect her to grow increasingly open in her desires, until one evening enroute to the Fantasy Club, she whispers in His ear, "Master, i love You so. I trust you completely. I cannot live apart from You. I will not be needing a safe word any longer, My love gift to You is that i want You to do anything to my body that will please and arouse Your magnificent cock...a n y t h i n g."

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is hot..congrats

Quite an intense story.Reflects the creation of a seasoned writer. I loved / enjoyed the enema part too, which peps the story more. Looking forward to much more postings from this erotic authoress. Congrats.

Mr.Sam P. (kinkykingfisher@yahoo.com)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJenniferGreen@JenniferGreen
Jennifer Green is the pen name of a published, married writer. These stories are fiction. "All writers share their fantasies. A writer's fetish is to be read." She also has a podcast called A Word with Joy at http://awordwithjoy.com.