Club Hedonism

Story Info
Vivian loses her inhibition in a club with others.
1k words
3.93
15.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved to dance, she loved the feeling of the music flowing over her as she moved her beautiful body to the beat. She was tipsy and high on dancing in a crowded hot club. Vivian was surrounded by friends and fellow dancers and she was having a dream time. She loved this, she was happy and she felt so good.

The room was filled with people doing the same, men and women who were all dressed up for the night - showing off, glamorous, sexy - some wearing too much and some far too little. She loved the dancing and the attention she got. Her friends were mixed between women she knew, their boyfriends and other friends of hers. There were ex lovers, some serious and some just casual sex, some were men and even an ex female lover. She liked them all and she was happy to be surrounded by them all. She was indulgent she was turning 30.

She wore a short skirt over her long slim legs and a glitzy sequined slightly revealing top over her small pert breasts, the back was see through revealing no bra and her heels made her look tall as she danced to the beat. Her dark hair flowing and red lips sparkling in the strobe lights.

Her bright eyes were admiring the other dancers, their rhythm and their moves, she liked watching people dance and letting themselves go - it was liberating.

Through the evening she would occasionally stop to chat, to flirt and to drink with friends, the air was thick with the scent of perfume and she was letting go. It was an intoxicating mix. She danced closely with friends and strangers, men and women. She smiled.

Some would flirt with her and some just dance, she didn't mind as tonight as she was being free and wild, she loved their attention. She craved their attention and closeness. One girl came and kissed her, then a man.

It felt electric to be this free and this sexy, she saw people look her up and she did the same to others. She wanted all the pleasure in the world. She felt intoxicated and wild. She was going to let herself go wild.

An ex lover came to dance with her, she remembered him being so very good in bed and she smiled, he did the same. She kissed him quickly on the lips and continued to dance. She just wanted everyone that evening. She wanted to abandon all restrictions and just love everyone. Her body screamed to be touched and taken.

Then another ex lover joined in and she kissed him quickly on the lips. She liked being surrounded by ex lovers and she kissed them both. They had both been very good in bed and she wanted to feel their tongues on hers once more. Why not she thought - she can do.

She continued to dance and to gyrate with both, the one behind would move closely into her back, She could feel him pressing against her bottom whilst dancing, she liked that feeling, it felt like being ridden from behind whilst the other man kissed her in front.

Wow she felt good, she moved her hands wanting to bring them closer. Pulling them both into her, one behind and one in front.

She could sense both men were horny and wanted her. She liked that thought, she wanted both. What a wild end to her dancing that would be.

She slowed her dancing as she reached down and touched both mens groins, the man in front smiling and the man behind kissing her neck, they were hard for her at the same time. She was desperate now for both, for their desire for her. She wanted to be satiated.

She took their hands and moved away from the dance floor. Up the stairs and into the quietest corner of the club. She moved behind a vip curtain where no one could see them and where she could fulfil her fantasy.

She kissed one strongly as the other moved his hands over her body and up her skirt, she was so turned on she moved herself to let his fingers find their way inside her g string and into her now wet pussy. She moaned and tongued the other man deeper and more desperately.

Her hands were tearing at his trousers, reaching into his pants to pull out his hard cock, he moaned, he was so hard that she leant forward and sucked him. She was giddy on the sucking, she knew his cock, and liked its feel, she moaned hard as the one behind had entered her and started to fuck her slowly.

She was in ecstasy, the taste and rhythm of being fucked. The men held her tightly to have her. She felt wonderfully used.

The men swapped positions, she couldn't believe what was happening, her mouth took the other penis and she sucked deeply holding his balls as the other man entered her deeply, thrusting hard into her, she liked the sensation of both.

She could feel hands all over her whilst she was being fucked, four hands touching every part of her body, she had never felt anything like this.

The deeper and harder the more wild she wanted it, She wanted to suck deeply as she was pulled and touched, every hole now was being entered, she could not stop herself from coming, shaking with an orgasm but it didn't stop them, as one man came over her the other re-entered her, she gasped as she came again until the other man withdraw coming in her mouth. Choking her but she loved the taste of sperm in her mouth and in her vagina.

She was momentarily satisfied, she had been truly fucked.

The men sat down exhausted and delighted, smiling at eachother. Admiring her.

Vivian straightened her clothes, wiped her mouth and returned to dance, to feel the beat and to find others for the evening. She could not stop and wanted more.