All Comments on 'Club Initiation'

by matron222

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great start!

This story was very erotic. I liked the golden shower aspect. That's a fetish of mine. Getting someone to do it with me is rather hard. Oh, well. Keep up the great writing.

literotica182307literotica182307over 14 years ago
amazing (part 1)

After reading your other three stories I am so glad that I saved the two-part story for last. Chapter one was exciting, emotional and carried the reader through the erotic events as if he/she was a viewing participant. I can't wait to read chapter two. Thanks for another great story Matron.

fran969fran969almost 3 years ago

Thar initiation went from mild to WILD..Great story..!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It would have been better had she been initiated before she tasted her first woman.

LaceyDresserLaceyDresser6 months ago

This is the second time I’ve read this, and I enjoyed more than the first time. Wish I could give it another five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermatron222@matron222
219 Followers
I am an older lesbian (60) and prefer women who likes to write lesbian erotica. To read my stories go to: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=255229&page=submissions. If I am on Lit. Chat, it is because I am looking for story lines and fantasies for stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES