Club Inzest 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So – what do we do next? I have a few ideas, would you girls like to hear them?"

"God, yes Daddy!" Cathy said. It was a bit startling, he was so used to her being quiet and keeping to herself.

"Okay – well, I think we should all have a nice shower and scrub up – then, I'd like my naughty babies to put on some sexy lingerie and make dinner for me – just like that. After that, we can watch a porno movie and act out some of the scenes. Because tomorrow is Sunday, we have all day to spend in bed, does that sound good?"

Carreigh was wearing the cutest grin. "Sounds great Daddy, but wait – Autumn's coming over tomorrow, darnit!"

Cathy smiled. "No worries, sis. Autumn knows about you and I, why don't we let her – catch us – fucking Daddy – if she's as cool as I think she is, I bet she'd love to join us. How about it Daddy? I'd like to fuck Autumn – wouldn't you?"

Steve felt his balls churning as Cathy kissed him and stroked his cock playfully, while Carreigh went into the bathroom to turn on the shower. Cathy snuggled up with him and nibbled on his ear, while Steve thought things over. He doubted it was possible to die from too much sex, but he knew it would be well worth taking the risk, like the risk he had taken now – fucking both his sexpot daughters without any protection!

Debra was overjoyed when her brother and the twins called and related their story – re-connecting with members of her family had made her happier than I'd seen her in a while. When she showed me a picture of her brother, I could see why – Steve was tall & elegant, beautifully dressed, with salt & pepper hair and a beautifully defined face.

"I've always had a bit of a crush on my older brother baby – oh, do you think he might visit? Let's invite him here Michy, I want to see him again and finally get him into my bed. Oooh, and he can fuck you and we can have the girls and ... " I kissed my wife to calm her down, she was almost babbling.

We are inviting Steve and the girls to visit from Napanee as soon as they can and we're going to offer them a free membership to the Club. Our philosophy remains the same as ever – families should stick together!

12