Club Latex Ch. 17

Story Info
Revels, Revelations and Yet More Transformations.
3.6k words
4.82
2.6k
2

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7 -- REVELS & REVELATIONS

Quietly slipping out the back way (because all throne rooms should have a spiral stairway hidden behind the throne), Molly took the five remaining humans down to her workshop, having been detailed by Mistress Lori to 'sort them out'. "You can all join us for a proper celebration after," the Mistress had added ... before nodding for Alice and May to follow.

Once the two girls reached the bottom of the stairs, they stopped and, giggling, squeezed their pussies so as to partially extend the foot-and-a-half dildos they'd hidden completely inside themselves. They'd found the fat things in a toy box earlier, down at the barn, and had parked them in their bellies as an experimental solution to otherwise stimulation-free dry spells. So far, so good--now, grasping each other's protruding dick-stick, they contrived to awkwardly walk side by side to catch up with Molly.

As honorary Latex Girls, they were able both to orgasm and to discuss what they were meant to do when once they got to the old farmhouse basement where Molly had set up her laboratory.

"Has anybody actually watched--ooohh--what the former brains of 'Doctor Abseil's Animatronic Orgasmatron--fucking ace!--Manufacturing Enterprise' does down there? Gahh!"

"Not as far as I know," Alice answered, ignoring May's stimulating outbursts. "But the Empress said--damn that's goood!--said that even she had put full suits on a few girls. I suppose--yes!--the question is, where are the magical suits coming from?"

"Midnight certainleeee didn't mention suits."

"Truooooh! But rubber is probably a new kink."

"Nah. That goes backkk to the early twentieth century. Oh my Gods!" said May. "I read it in a book," she added, defensively.

"And why didn't weeee think to look in on Molly, or look up this shit on the net?"

Having reached the basement door, they turned to look at one another, and said together, "Because Aliyah was mind fogging us!" Laughing, they shoved their rubber dongs back out of sight and stepped inside. As chance would have it, they reached the bottom of the stairs just as Ginnie--who seemed to be the nexus of much of the recent rubberization of otherwise random girls--volunteered to go first.

Standing behind an old, home-made Tiki bar (complete with dusty plastic palm fronds), Molly nodded to them, seemingly unsurprised by their arrival. Then she served up the drinks which Alice had specifically warned against just two days before.

Ginnie sniffed it. "It's a Bloody Mary," she confirmed, and gazed at the skimpy and faintly shimmering panties beside her glass.

"Drink up," her scarlet host said, as she set out another round of both drinks and panties for Giselle and Trixie. "You, too."

All three women stared at Molly, from her hair-free (and ear-free) head down to her equally bald cunt with its permanently secured dildo. This accessory was displaying VAL the Onihole, whom the shiny LG had caught earlier in the throne room.

"Hello, Val," Ginnie said, to be polite, although without her speaker the cock-sleeve could only squirm a little in answer. Then, to the others, she said, "Cheers." They clinked glasses, downed the contents, and banged them on the bar.

Given everyone in the room were bare-assed, the notion of modest change rooms had been left behind in the city. They simply pulled on the skimpy garments, such as they were, and waited.

For Ginnie and Jiz, the changes were mostly subtle: boosted hips and tits (two bra sizes for Jiz, although that particular unit of measure was no longer relevant), but aside from faux tan lines where the magic panties had been, they were otherwise mostly unchanged... on the outside.

"You can't see your own cooches over your enbiggened boobs, but you can see each other's lips have plumped out nicely," Alice told them. "Like Wilma here," she added, opening up her knees (and assuming a goofy posture) to improve their view.

"Your snatch has a name?" asked Giselle.

"Sure, why not? Guys do it. Name their willies, that is--before you ask."

May snickered. "What Alice is reminding you two of is that the biggest difference is under your newly fattened clits." To demonstrate, she put her hand wrist-deep into her cousin's pussy and, with a loud squelch, pulled her fist back out clutching the end of the sizable dildo that had been stowed in there. "Jiz--care to try this puppy out?"

Giselle eagerly leaned back on the little bar and spread her legs for May, who bent over to insert the toy ... while waggling her butt to invite Alice to recover the one still inside her own cunt. After a few in-and-out thrusts where it was currently stationed, the second dildo was soon installed inside Ginnie.

Then, smiling broadly, Alice turned to Trixie, who'd previously seemed relatively conventional (for someone who lived with a crowd of twisted rubbermaids ... and fucked her co-chamberlain brother). The girl had, like the others, been enhanced in the bum and boob department--but in her case the latter improvement was in quantity, with several smaller pairs added to her belly.

The extra tits were not her only embellishment. While based on the original model Trixie, she clearly had an anthro-mouse thing going on. Apart from being a good deal shorter, she now had long whiskers on her cheeks. Her hair was shorter and had turned from blonde to a mellow toast-brown, to match the color of the new fur on her forearms and shins ... as well as the fuzz on her mouse ears and long tail she lashed behind.

As to her butt, she sported much wider hips. This gave her a gunslinger's walk that offered healthy glimpses of the luxurious curls on her pussy mound, which were the same warm shade as above (although the region had previously been shaved bald). This restored rug failed to conceal a leathery and much enlarged cunny--suited to, say, a horse cock.

Alice crouched and thrust her arm into Trixie's upgraded pussy. Then she said, "I'm sorry, I should have thought. Can I get you a mirror? You're quite beautiful ... well, you already were. Now you're stunning!"

Trixie blushed, and curled her tail around her shoulders. Looking down her body, she answered, "No need, for now. What I can see is exactly what I imagined."

Well, that answers that question, thought Alice. "The dildo thing was just a demo, to give you an idea what you signed up for," she said to the other two recruits. But ..." --she glanced at the guys waiting their turns (Emile looking a little stunned)-- "I should point out that we're a snug fit for anything, big or little." She doubted the pair would catch her drift. Both were amply endowed already; if they wanted to leave the Ranch, they might want to keep their updates to mere porn-star levels.

Still twisting her arm companionably in the now gasping mouse girl, Alice looked up to focus on Molly, who was waiting behind the bar. The girl was not Aliyah, she decided. But Molly was probably often--and possibly now--possessed by the succubus ... or whatever the creature was.

Al had told Midnight she wasn't a demon, that 'her people' were 'just different'. And given that conversation was well over a hundred years ago, her magical people may go a long way back indeed. There were a good number of legendary candidates. Perhaps, Alice thought, Al's family were the Old Ones--Titania, Oberon, Puck and their faerie followers. The creature clearly craved sexual energy... if she wasn't a sex demon, then certainly a cousin. Maybe her allegiance was to the Genies and desert spirits of the east, or to the various horny nymphs and demigods of the Greek world. Cool.

"Step aside, ladies," said Molly--looking straight at Alice (and not just because the girl had been meditatively sucking the entirety of Ginnie's free hand). "These gentlemen are waiting." She lifted a vodka bottle to them in invitation.

>< >< ><

Meanwhile, back at the Latex Lodge, there was a rumor going around the main hall. In spite of the fact everyone had seen the Empress enter her throne room, followed by the group who'd met her coach-and-four arrival--and nobody had come back out--the word was that the humans were being converted, so as to join the LG community.

Mistress Pril hustled to the inner sanctum to check it out, along with Candy and Jerry, her horse-bottomed assistants (or sex-steeds, depending on who you asked). Up until then she'd avoided the new visitors, not wanting to risk embarrassing her devoted friends: their complimentary, if unusual, faces--phallic and vaginal, respectively--were unsettling on first introduction. When not servicing Pril, they were most often to be found fucking face to face and belly to belly (although Candy often shared her brother with her friend Elfie, whose dick-tongue was a good substitute for her own proboscis).

The throne room doors were closed, so she knocked ... and then had to promise punishment for whoever was barring her way. This has the intended effect--one door popped open and Eve eagerly pulled them inside. Both succubae were again acting as doorkeepers and Demi, who'd been slower to open up, presented an upended Eve for first whippings.

"Later," growled Pril. She'd also heard an earlier rumor, to the effect that a succubus was suspected of being behind the throne (metaphorically). While these two were given low odds, being latex and poor fliers, it still paid to be cautious.

She found that the three visitors, plus Trixie and Emile, were indeed missing. So was Molly, which made it clear where they'd gone ... she knew, along with everyone else, about both the secret stairway and the secret lab. So it followed that those who remained were waiting to see their newest family, while engaging in their usual carnal canoodling.

Even the Uber-Mistress Lori was enjoying a full-on threesome--in addition to actively riding Clyde's cock, she was sucking happily on Tina's equally huge todger. This extremely well hung black girl was Ms. Lewis' nubile helper. Pril looked around the room again--sure enough, amidst all the fondling and fucking, she spotted Lewis putting her own monster cock to a limb-flapping Maxette (the LG had MAX2 painted above her boobs). The gold rig mounted on Lewis' cockhead flashed in a sunbeam from the skylight every time it forced its way out of Max's mouth.

Lewis and Tina must have come in by way of the back stairs--probably, Pril thought, because they'd also heard the rumors. She also guessed they wouldn't be the last.

Sure enough, there soon came another knock on the doors, Eve and Demi gripped a handle each and waited. A shout from outside threatened, "Somebody is asking for a serious spanking!"

The succubae grinned wickedly (which, given their demonic design, came easily to them) and flung the doors open. Luckily, they were both entitled to more spankings, because Ms. Pantoufle (along with her aides Leah and Jasmine) and Ms. Mina (with her built in snatch-dragon) marched in together. They quickly sized up the situation, and resolved to pass the time by serving out justice.

"Okay, Saddlers. Let's join the fun." Unlike the Empress, Pril actually remembered the last name of her devoted crew although, to be fair, it was a simple name that suited the horsy siblings. She herself climbed aboard Mina, or rather the serpent-dragon thing that was rooted deep in her pussy. This creature was always up (as it were) for acting the part of a fat, snake-like dick. While independently minded, it shared it's sensations with its host--to the ecstatic delight of all concerned.

They all merrily fucked (and flogged) for about three partner changes, as Latex Girls mark time. It was Tina who first heard--over the din of grunting, slurping and smacking--the sound of hooves coming up the main staircase. And, because she had a pair herself, she was aware that all the other LGs so equipped were already in the room (excepting Blossom, who never strayed far from her herd). As the clomping approached, there were also more sounds from outside: shuffling, loud squishy sex, and a weird squeaking noise. Turning, she half expected to see a purple unicorn with a kazoo.

But what did, after a short pause, throw open the doors and trot in was a centaur--an unusual one (if you grant that some are usual). Topside was a beautiful woman, whose latex skin was a pale honey color, with dark freckles on her face and boobs, and a crown of long red hair which segued into a mane down her spine. Her powerful horsie-half was a complimentary reddish sorrel color and, when the mythic creature flipped her red tail, she revealed her lovely fat mare's vulva. But her undercarriage sported a rampant yard--although this could only be inferred due to a belly-riding Ginnie, who was fully impaled on the assumed appendage.

An enhanced, more curvaceous Jiz sat on her back--that of the centaur, that is--and both had needed to duck to get through the doorway.

Once the centauress and her riders had managed to turn around in the crowded room, Emile followed them in. He also had a horse cock--one that, as requested, telescoped to a compact lump. Theoretically, at least ... it was currently at full staff. There was a slight chance that it would obey its master, but given the fact that Alice and May were alongside massaging the gleaming wet thing, it was too soon to tell.

Trixie was by his side, holding him by his stiff dick. She had to reach up a little to do it, given she was now a three feet tall mouse-girl. She wore a wide, sticky grin, and--given the drizzle of cum leaking from both her ends, and the fragrant blend of sex-juices that still lubed Emile's cock--it was clear to Tina (if not the others) that he had recently worn his furry-fetishist (and squeaky) sister on his shaft. Probably he'd bounced her all the way from the basement lab up the stairs to the throne room doors, before setting her on her feet so they could make a relatively dignified entry.

Molly strolled in last (still wearing VAL on her dildo-dick), and Mistress Lori stared at her for some sort of explanation.

"The centaur thing was Ginnie's idea, really. She joked with Dave that she'd soon be able to fuck a horse, and it would be fun if he had a horse cock. Then I thought of how Arlene is two folks blended into one, and that reminded me about what me and you talked about--like, what if these suits deliver what the wearer wants, not what we want? Dave was keen, so I put him on Midnight's back and just wrapped one piece of latex stuff around both their necks like a shared scarf. And voila!"

Alice rolled her eyes and said, "Before that, I went over to the stable and asked Midnight what he thought about this. He liked the idea too--his last home or, you know, stable was with Dave and Ginnie ... and their aunt and uncle for years before that. So Molly did the deed in the paddock. We were a bit surprised at the result, of course. Anyhow, allow me to introduce Clara!"

"I am most pleased to meet you," the Empress of Twenty Universes (etcetera) formally announced, although Midnight had just recently shared his former identity with her. "By the way, did you know you have a pussy again?"

"Umm, Dave is still in there," Alice reminded. But Clara's look of surprise confirmed Lori's guess that neither of her component ex-humans had noticed this extra bit of genitalia tucked behind her testicles. "You can see a bit of him in her cheekbones, I think, although there are no photos of her to say for sure. She said she'd been considered a bit mannish, back in the day. Musta been on account of her broad shoulders ... there's sure nothing mannish about her. We had no idea how idea how sexy she'd been. Pretty cool, huh?"

Bloody right, thought Aliyah. Although a little unsettled by Alice and her cousin, she was pleased to see Clara again (or at least the top half of her). She--Al--had been 'traveling' with Molly, sharing her thoughts and sensations, all morning. Or, rather, the better part of her spirit had been engaged in this hitchhiking. The rest of her essence remained in charge of her own body, keeping her home base going ... with the help of muscle memory and the general instruction, 'don't do anything I wouldn't do' (which wasn't all that restrictive).

The Empress responded to Alice's comment: "Yes--totally cool! And I did ask you all to surprise us. To the new inductees, she added, "Naturally you're welcome to join us here at the Ranch." She was aware that, while Ginnie and Jiz could easily pass (provided they managed to feed their libidos), Clara's options were somewhat limited. The minions could truck her home but, once there, she'd have to live out of sight... probably in the barn. Whereas, here she could have the run of the place--and, naturally, there'd be a steady supply of fuckage. Lori was keen to get in line for that.

That left her chamberlains, who both had occasional duties in town. She chose not to point out to Emile that he'd have to figure out how to deal with his new cock which, if aroused in public, would struggle horribly with his trousers (although, to her mind, this should produce spectacular results in a kilt). Nor did she bring up his hot-but-mousy sister. With loose trousers and a hoodie she might pass in a mall as a kid wearing costume whiskers... maybe. They could worry about that later.

"Can I show them now?" This was Clara, in a pleading voice--who then giggled and answered her own question. "Sure, Dave. Hey, Charlotte! Can you pass Darlene over?"

Groping hands passed the inflatable 'slutty swim ring' girl above heads until she reached the centaur. Her pleasure at the fondling in transit was offset when she was introduced to Clara and the new Dave ... and realized that her pool-pal had been reconfigured.

Seeing her disappointment, Clara said, "It'll be fine! Watch." With that she settled Darlene's central hole over her head and shoulders. Then, having rotated the girl until their nipples were aligned, she pulled her down over her own freckled jugs to waist height. But, before the pool toy's head was nestled between said tits, everyone (else) could see Clara's belly button changing from an inny to an outy, and continuing to grow until Dave's original cock proudly stood supporting the front of his friend's float ring.

Darlene smiled when she felt the touch of the hot shaft, and gasped when Clara stretched her out and drove her home onto the thing. A cheer went around the room, and Alice actually nodded to Molly, acknowledging this retractable pecker had been her idea ... or rather Al's.

Best idea I've had for ages, decided Aliyah. The idea in question wasn't the trick dick, of course, but rather the whole Latex Club operation. This was actually a bit of an exaggeration--over the years she'd taken her pleasure at Saturnalias, harems, seraglios and Temples of Venus. And when none of the above were to be found, she'd successfully organized her own sex cults and hellfire gatherings.

Much more recently she had established a secretive and shockingly expensive maritime bordello. College girls were contracted as 'Seamen' for the duration of a term or two, and paid most handsomely--on the understanding that they'd be trained as highly skilled courtesans but would remember nothing after they'd returned home (barring their new mastery of the subject). Her rich clients would happily fly out for various island rendezvous. The only flaw (for her) was that it was awkward to transform them into other forms.

It should probably be noted that most of her kind were more diversified in their sports. While they held no allegiance to Lucifer (or anyone else), these desert-spawned beings enjoyed not only fornication but greed, gluttony, wrath, envy, sloth and pride. All in various measure, to be sure--and, although not specifically on the list, the lust for power rated highly. (To keep under the radar, this last was always behind the curtain, Wizard of Oz style).

12