Club Latex Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was to one of her sisters that Al had transferred control of the S.S. Cockaigne, who appreciated not just the sex, but the fiscal benefits (and the potential power to be gained over the occasional John whose day job happened to be Mister of Finance or Archbishop). This new Latex gig was turning out rather well. It had the benefit of low start-up cost, and a wide choice of girls to ride (both mind and body). And--bonus--the 'Empress' and her team ran the day-to-day shit for free. Al wondered if she should spread the joy, and send out a few invitations to some of her other relations who shared her focused lust for orgasmic energy.

Abruptly, Aliyah stopped her reverie to see that Alice was watching her closely. The girl had guessed where she was... but not who she was. Al winked, and then abandoned Molly for Val--forgetting that the rubbery sleeve had only woken to her new twisty form a few hours before. The orgasms were still non-stop, and Al had to over-ride the girl's panic, whispering soothingly about how Val could focus her mind on the room around her.

And then, sighting her target, she swapped minds with Alice ... who found herself sharing some seriously stimulating cock-sleeve input with Val.

12