Club Neon

Story Info
A club owner finds his smile.
4.6k words
4.44
8.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an original work and completely fictitious and a product of my imagination. All similarities to past, current or future persons are pure accidental. This story is protected by all international copyright laws without prejudice.

.....

I am Kyle Macintosh and this is my story. I was seven years old when I lost my dad and my sister in a motor vehicle accident. My mom and I survived but it left me with a scar from just below my right eye to my chin, barely missing my mouth, and another horizontal one on my left cheek. What has this got to do with the story you ask? The incident had a few life changing effects on me. I never smile, I was called Chucky, scarface and other slurs too many times. Children can be cruel. I learned how to fight, learning Aikido, Capoeira and Wing Chun on purpose for the same reason. And the best of it all, it set me up for life. My personal pay-out was invested for me, and when I became of age I invested it even wiser. A business management degree was a given, and while I was studying for it I was also doing subtle market research. I am not interested in starting a new corporation, but I found a business that will sustain me without too much effort for the rest of my life. There are too things that will always sell: sex and liquor. No I did not open a brothel, I opened a club. And that is when the fun started.

Standing 5' 10' in my socks I am not too short nor too tall, but as I am stocky of build and reasonably buff I look larger and taller than what I really am. At the age of 27, I am comfortably off, living in my own house and my club has been open for three years now with the possibility of opening more clubs in other cities. What makes Club Neon different from all others? I am glad you asked. I have the bar, necessary lights, strobes, massive speakers, hi-flyer DJ's and all the other goodies. What is different is that the club itself is a shell that was built inside an old warehouse, so it is big, and the walls and furniture are black. Yes everything is black. And you receive some paints and markers when you pay the door charge that you may use on the walls and furniture as much as you like, even yourself or your partner. Because the paint and markers have a few distinguishing characteristics: it is non-toxic, glows under ultra-violet light (several of which are dispersed throughout the club turning it into either a wonderland or a fluorescent mess), washes out of clothes and is completely environmentally friendly. Compliments of a college buddy of mine who specializes in chemical engineering, raking in a good profit for him too. Several high level artists visit the club from time to time and decorate the walls in the VIP section. I have some nice photographs framed and hanging on my office wall of the art created there. In the general areas things can get messy. But it is easy to clean with a pressure washer, I designed the club that way. And there are hidden drains that takes away all the water and fans that kick in to dry the place very quickly afterwards, all in all a concept that ensures a steady stream of customers and income.

Another unique feature are the swizzle sticks. With every drink you get a unique swizzle stick that a company makes for me exclusively. If you suspect a rape drug was put in your drink, use the stick. In thirty second or so it will show you if it was. You then take the stick and drink to the nearest bouncer who will contact the CCTV operators, cameras cover the whole of the club discreetly but completely except the alcove, and the person who placed it in your drink will be identified and the necessary steps taken. As most of my bouncers are off duty cops, with the blessing of the city and the sheriff's office, this doesn't work out well for the guilty party. This was brought on by the club's opening night where one of the female patrons were slipped a date rape drug but had a bad reaction to it, collapsed and needed to be taken to hospital in an ambulance. My lawyers settled that one out of court, I am not even aware of all the detail, but it was the inspiration for the swizzle sticks.

I know you didn't miss the reference to the alcove, where the cameras do not cover. That is my spot. It is an alcove which absorbs sound and the fluorescent paint, so that the noise level is way lower than in the rest of the club and it stays black. My black hair, swarthy features and black clothing, I only wear black, helps me to blend into the wall and most people don't even know I am there. I have a protruding small bench that juts out of the wall that I can sit on as the night drags on. I also have a clear view of the dance floor and general population. Entrance is blocked with a rope that will sting your hand if you don't know where to touch it, and regulars steer newcomers away from it. The door to the stairs that leads to my office is also there, you cannot have both doors open at the same time, craftily hidden in the wall.

It is approaching midnight and I am sitting on the bench in the alcove, nursing a 20 year old Irish whiskey, and enjoying the music and the colourful displays on the walls, furniture and people. My watchful eye picks up the sign of trouble just six feet into the dancefloor from me and a quick glance shows me the nearest bouncer is not close. Three young men, possibly college students but definitely drunk, are pawing at a lady and it is obvious in the way she pushes their hands away that their attention is not welcome. But she has only two hands and when one of them slips his hand into her blouse she slaps him hard. By this time I was already on the move and as he pulls his hand back to slap her in the face I grab his wrist. With the instinctive knowledge of trouble brewing, the crowd around us steps back. As he looks at me, his features distorts with a liquor induced rage. Without a word he swings at me. The blow was telegraphed and I grab his wrist, going underneath and the next moment his feet leave the ground to make a somersault to fall flat on his back, stunned and out of the fight. I swivel and his friend closest to me kicks out at me and I grab his ankle. With a simple twist and flip he also somersaults and land on top of his buddy. The third one is stupid enough to rush at me. I step aside and my right hand hit him palm open high on the chest as my left hand hits him just above his buttocks. The effect is comical as his legs are still going forward but his torso backwards and his body becomes horizontal in the air. A slight nudge causes him to fall on top of his friends that look like they are about to recover and all three sprawl on the ground, the fight out of them. Four of my bouncers arrive at that moment and I show them with the head to take them to the side exit. A female bouncer takes charge of the affected lady and I follow the three handcuffed idiots being escorted by the bouncers.

Outside the scene is predictable, the three drunks are from the local college, barely legal and with rich parents, names I recognise and people that will know of me. The local police stopped there with a vehicle big enough to load all three, accompanied by the sheriff. That seemed to sober up two of them a little, except the one who shoved his hand down the girl's blouse who is the loudest of them all. He insists that he wants me and the bouncers arrested for assault and battery, and swears that his father will sue us all of us into bankruptcy. Until the sheriff fixes him with a cold stare and starts talking.

"I know your father, and he is going to be really pissed at what went down here tonight as I will brief him personally. You can be lucky the young lady does not want lay charges, so the three of you will only spend the night in the drunk tank. Take them away."

That shut him up and the three of them climb into the vehicle suitably cowed, and with the way loudmouth's head was hanging he knew he was in trouble at home. The sheriff turns to me and smiles as he sticks out his hand for a handshake.

"Another successful problem nipped in the bud hey Kyle. I got the story of what happened. Like I told you before, I still think you should join the force."

As I am shaking his hand I deadpan with my raspy voice: "You forget Sheriff, Scarface was actually a gangster."

A shocked silence followed before the sheriff and the three bouncers still standing there burst out with laughter, knowing that I will not take offence and that I meant it as a joke.

I slip back in and end up back in the alcove, gratefully finishing my whiskey and enjoying the smooth burn of the liquid down my throat. It is so good that I contemplate getting a refill. But then I feel a hand on my zipper, pulling it down. Looking down I am bemused to see the girl I helped earlier crouched in front of me as she is opening my zipper and sticking her hand into the opening of my boxers fishing for my dick. Wondering how she came in through the rope I look up, only to see the female bouncer she was with earlier smiling over my shoulder at me, and giving me a nod as she herds customers away a bit from the rope to give us some privacy. I just shake my head and the next moment an exquisitely warm feeling envelops my dick. I can also feel it rapidly growing in the girl's mouth and I surrender to the inevitable, and run my fingers through her blonde tresses. At least her black clothes did not have any paint streaks at the back and I am relieved that her actions will not be too obvious. The head of my dick pops out of her mouth and she immediately starts circling it, focusing on the frenulum from time to time. The next moment she takes me into her mouth again and she doesn't stop until her nose is flush against my shaven crotch.

Through the pleasure I am impressed, the few women I have been with in the past had problems with my length and girth. Apparently having a 10 inch dick as thick as a Red Bull can is a little much. I am surprised when I look down again to see her put her black hoody up over her blond hair, and then I realise she is doing this so that she blends into the blackness of my alcove and a casual glance will not see what looks like a blond head floating in the air and bobbing on something. She starts bobbing on my dick with increased pace and I can feel the need to cum rising in me. Normally I can resist and last a lot longer, but the combination of the adrenaline come-down from the altercation and the exquisite tightness as she pushes me down her throat every so often, makes it impossible for me. I grab her by her shoulders and stop her. When she looks up I indicate that I am close to cumming and the next moment she renews her vigour and starts playing with my balls. As I am about to cum she pushes her nose against me again and starts swallowing motions with her throat. This pushes me over the edge and I cum almost straight into her stomach, nearly having a white-out from the pleasure! She sucks me clean and tucks my dick neatly back into place, pulling up my zipper with ease. As she stands up I am surprised when she hugs me, she is nearly as tall as I am, and when her mouth is next to my ear she says just loud enough that I can hear her: "Thank you." I am still bemused as she turns away and walks to the rope, where I am not surprised to see the female bouncer of earlier opening up for her while winking at me with a big grin. I shake my head in wonder as I contemplate what just happened, and decide maybe it is time to go home and get some sleep.

So that is my life more or less so far. It seems good except for the part where I have no girlfriend right? Girlfriend-wise I know that it would take an extraordinary woman to look past my face, and I am always leery of gold diggers. What happened at the club with the blond girl is not common, and although not a virgin, I have limited experience with women. But I digress. There is unfortunately one dark spot in all of this: Avery Collins. For the past two and a half years at least once every three months she tries to get the club to close down. If it is not a petition to city hall it is a complaint about allowing underage drinking. The last one I had was a complaint to federal agencies for environmental damage due to the paint that we wash into the sewer system, but I quickly proved that it was totally environmentally benign, and that halted that specific problem very quickly. The fact that we have hazmat filters for all other bit and pieces did not hurt at all, in fact it got the club a very favourable review that will assist me in opening new clubs a lot easier. I have never seen the lady but she is definitely worth the title of mild disturbance, at least not pain in the ass yet.

When the Sheriff is announced to me Monday morning after the incident on Friday night, I was not surprised as he drops in for a cup of coffee every once in a while and is always welcomed. I greet him with my usually non-smiling visage and stand up to shake hands with him.

"Welcome Sheriff, good to see you again. Take a seat while I us some coffee."

"Thank you Kyle," he greets back affably while sitting down. I send a SMS to my secretary and while we wait we talk about general topics like sport, weather, whether he can't convince me to join his office. You know, the usual time fillers we always talk about. When he has his cup of coffee firmly in his hand, the sheriff gets a gleam in his eye.

"I actually came to give you a bit of a heads up. The three problem makers of Saturday was sorted out, and I believe that swift punishment was dealt out by their parents. None of them was very happy with what transpired, and I believe no grief will come your way. Except if a parent somewhere think you were not hard enough on the three miscreants."

I nod at him thankfully, knowing he had a lot to do with that.

"But that is not your biggest problem right now. The young lady who was accosted is friends with your old friend Avery Collins. She arrived at our offices full of bluster on Saturday night, I do not know what went down between them but she left with her friend in a foul mood."

"Thank you Sheriff, but I will deal with the lady as and when she tries her next shenanigans."

The sheriff looks at me with a naughty smile and I prepare myself for it.

"Maybe you should meet the lady and seduce her. Take all the stuffing out of her."

I answer him back with my standard stoic expression.

"Maybe she is a vegan, and does not like to be stuffed with meaty sausage."

The sheriff burst out laughing, spilling coffee on his trousers and as I lift and eyebrow at him it causes more laughter. He shakes his head at me.

"One of these days Kyle, somebody will break through that mask of yours and make you smile".

About two hours after the sheriff has left I am disturbed by a noise outside my office and I hear voices raised in anger.

"You will not stop me!" an irate woman's voice sounds outside my door.

I am already up and past my desk when my door flies open and a whirlwind bursts through. The women looks up into my eyes and we both freeze, her eye going wide as saucers. I am immediately captivated by the pair of hazel eyes and a movement of my hand indicate to my secretary that she can close the door and leave us alone. I perch my butt on the edge of my desk.

"What can I do for you Miss?" I say and my raspy voice gives her the shivers as she looks me over, at 5'10" of me dressed in a body hugging black t-shirt, black Levi's and black carpet slippers (don't laugh, they are more comfortable than my black boots that are behind my desk.) I take a proper look at her and see that the brunet with the pixie cut framing a petite face, willowy build and at least 5'8" are wearing a strapless sundress that accentuates her B cup breasts and stops at a sensible length above her knee. The leather sandals on her feet rounds up her outfit perfectly and I can feel my dick twitch. As I look up into her eyes, I see the momentary fugue that has befallen her disappear and her face contorts into a mixture of rage, confusion and an unidentified emotion.

"You Kyle Macintosh! It's you!" she exclaims. "It's your club that had me nearly dead when I was rape drugged, and now my friend was nearly raped as well! But you paid all my medical bills and rehabilitation! And you saved my friend! And I tried to close you down so many times, but here you still are! Looking like that! It's unfair!"

The truth dawns me: This lovely vision before me in a yellow sundress with red flowers is Avery Collins! I straighten up from my desk, and she freezes like a startled deer and her eyes grow wider as I take a single step towards her. As I start speaking in my raspy voice it is as if she is hypnotized.

"And it is you, Avery Collins that I have to thank." I take a step closer and she takes a small step back.

"It is because of you that my security personnel are mostly off-duty cops, with the blessing of the city council. Ensuring the safety of the patrons in the club and outside"

I take another step closer and she takes another small step back.

"It is because of you that I had special swizzle sticks made that acts a rape drug detector."

I take another step closer and she takes another small step back.

"It is because of you that the club is not one vast play area, but sectioned so that it can be better kept safe."

I take another step and she stop with her back against the wall, eyes wide and breathing heavily staring deep into my eyes. I step up close to her.

"And it is because of you that the rape and abuse shelters from women is much more wide-spread and better equipped in the city."

He mouth falls open as she softly says: "You are the shelters' mysterious benefactor..."

The next moment something clicks behind her eyes and her arms goes around my neck and our lips meet in a bruising kiss.

It is pure animal magnetism the way we almost claw at each other locked in an almost brutal kiss, and I am overwhelmed by passion that I have never felt before. I put my hand on her breast and the hard nipple that pokes my palm is a clear indication that I am not the only one feeling this. She gasps into my mouth as I roll the nipple in the middle of palm, and her hands glide down my body and grabs my butt pulling me forward into her forward thrusting hips. As my thick swelling in my pants makes contact with her centre she gasps again, and she throws her leg over my hip. Reluctantly I let go of the wonderful feeling breast in my hand and I can feel a soft groan where our tongues are duelling. I slide my hands over her body and hips and onto her butt under her dress and I am surprised to feel bare skin in my hands. I picked her up and she throws her other leg around my other hip, grinding on my front. I walk us over to the desk and park the deliciousness in my hands on the edge of it. Instinctively my hands slide up and with a quick pinch her bra is loose. With a single sweep my hands hook in the sides of her and the next moment she is topless. For the first time my mouth leaves hers and zooms in on the swollen nipple on her right breast and suck it and as much of her breast into my mouth. As I start rolling her other nipple between my thumb and forefinger she arches her back and a low groan escapes her throat. I can feel her hands fumbling with my belt buckle and then the buttons and as I lavish both nipples with as much tongue and sucking as I can, I feel her bare feet pushing down my Levi's and my boxer.

Somehow somewhere she has gotten rid of her sandals. As my tumescent cock springs loose I can feel her delicate hand enclose on it and pull me forward. I feel my cock touching a place that is wet and hot and feels like home. I shove with my hips and after a few moments the tightest and hottest place my cock has ever been envelops it. I rock a little and another inch slips in, accompanied by a small voice in my ear going: "Oh fuck...so big...so full..." It takes me a few minutes,and coming almost twice, before I feel our pubic bones touch and at the same time I feel the head of my cock rub over her cervix. I must have rubbed on her A-spot because she came immediately and violently, almost shaking me off. I started rocking back slowly, because she was still incredibly tight, as a low groan left her lips and her vagina pulsed around my cock constricting it even tighter every time she did. I work up into a slow rocking motion, just a few inches at a time, and it becomes easier as she not only adjusted to my girth but also was incredibly wet from her orgasm. I start pistoning into her harder and harder, blown away but the passion we are experiencing, and she rocks her hips in time with me. I feel her body showing signs of tension, signalling another orgasm on its way and I was glad because I was close as well.

12