Club Neon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUUUUCCCKKKK!!!" She screams as she crests again and I grunt a few moments later as I cum harder than I have ever had in my life, feeling as if I am cumming part of my spinal cord into her. We breathe hard as we hold onto one another, and I am taken aback as her breath suddenly hitches and she shoves me violently away from her. My limp cock flops out of her and my pants around my legs trips me and I flop down violently on my ass. As I look up I look straight at her flower, and I am fascinated as I see a little bit of cum ooze out of her. I look up and her eyes and mouth is wide open, a shocked look on her face. The next few seconds is a wild scurry as she quickly grabs her g-string and pulls them on, fastens her strapless bra in record time and pulls her dress up, all while moaning softly: "...no...no...no...no...".

I am so overwhelmed by her reaction and my afterglow that I can only stare at her as she, finally dressed and looking all dishevelled, grabs her sandals off the floor and runs out the door and slam it behind her. I was still sitting on the floor when there is a soft knock on the door.

"Boss, are you okay?" the voice of my secretary floats through. A stranger's voice that sounds suspiciously like mine says: "Yes thank you Linda." And a body that feels like mine gets up and gets dressed slowly. What in the actual fuck just happened?

The next six weeks I am on auto pilot. It still feels like it is someone else that finalize the training of the manager taking over the management of the club. That finalize the paper work for the new club soon to be opened in the adjacent city. That eats and drinks less, and start to lose weight as a consequence. That speaks with the staff, but only when asked a direct question. That sit with the feelings churning over and over in him, longing for a woman he has coupled with for a few minutes only. I see the worried looks that my staff give me, and I only scoff when some of them fish around and blame the stress of the opening of the new club, not fooling anyone. Until the day I walk out of my office and there is someone waiting for me in my secretary's office. A vision with hazel eyes and a sun dress and leather sandals clutching something in her hands, flanked by two of my security guards with my secretary also standing close. She has lost weight and looks a little forlorn and lost, until the fire returns to her eyes, she picks up her chin and she takes a step towards me.

"Why can't I get you out of head?" she asks.

I take a step forward at the same time and answers her.

"Because you are on my mind constantly."

She takes a step forward again and tilt her head to the side.

"As you are on mine."

I step forward again, rightly in front of her and still looking in her eyes and seeing the same truth that is in my heart, and from deep inside my soul a fire starts exploding upward.

"Good,at least I made a favourable impression on you."

She recognizes something in my eyes and and her smile is like the sunshine as she brings her hands up.

"You left more than just a favourable expression Kyle Macintosh." She says as she opens her hands.

I look down and the twin blue lines of a positive pregnancy test in her hands. In my peripheral vision I see shock and awe on my personnel's faces as I look up at Avery and smile before I grab hold of her to never let go...

12