Club Night

Story Info
Lucas bangs a cute Asian.
1.4k words
4.08
21.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas had always embraced the love yourself motto a little too much. He knew just what he was. Movie star good looks standing at 6'2" with dark blonde hair and blue eyes. A jaw line that defined his face without the need for a beard, but was nevertheless graced with a neatly shaved five o'clock shadow, and muscular frame that spoke of time in the gym, but not too much time because he was a busy man with places to be.

He walked through the club with an air of confidence that was reflected in the way that the men and women parted for him. Parted for him, and looked at him with envy and lust. Lucas stopped at the bar where his friend was and clapped him on the back. After the short greeting, they both turned and looked out at the sea of people. They both knew what they were here for, and it was not to chat with each other. The world was their oyster and they planned to feast tonight.

Near them, a small, cute Asian girl with a heart shaped face, noticeably long fake lashes and a dress that was too small and too tight for her curvy figure caught Lucas's eyes. The girl, like most people around her, was already looking at him and was all too happy to hold his gaze. She licked her lips and started gravitating towards him almost unconsciously.

Lucas smirked and walked in her direction. He grabbed the girl that was on her way over to him and turned her around. With an arm around her waist and the sweet curve of her ass pressed to his crotch he smoothly guided their way to the dance floor. Somewhere along the walk, they exchanged names and he learned that her name was Emily.

As the song changed and the beats started hitting harder, Emily moved her body with it. No longer was she doing figure eights with her ass on Lucas. She had now bent over and started twerking on him. Had the people around them looked over, they would've seen an imprint of Lucas's large cock being treated to some mind-blowing, pleasurable friction.

Through the whole song, Lucas smirked and thrusted his hips into Emily's perfectly plump, but firm ass. Aiming for the crevice between the peaches covered in a tiny mini skirt, a pre-game of what was to come.

Emily turned around, and pressed her breasts against Luca's hard chest and looked up at him as if to present him with her cleavage as an offering. Lucas slipped one hand up from Emily's butt to cup Emily's D-cup breasts, and the other hand to continued to use her ass to press her firmly against his crotch. He then leaned down to kiss her as he explored her breasts, which now had hard nipples poking through her dress.

As two more songs passed by, and the both of them turned on to peak arousal, Lucas grabbed her hand and led her out of the club. Not wanting to wait for an Uber to arrive, they hopped into the first cab they saw and headed back to Lucas's penthouse downtown. They did not keep their hands off of each other as they rode the cab to the building, and up through the elevator. Lucas keeping a firm hold of Emily's curves and making sure to caress the inside of her thighs, but not quite the treasure trove, driving Emily crazy.

As they entered the apartment, Lucas sat down on the couch in the living room and pushed Emily to kneel before him. She quickly and skillfully removed his belt and pulled his pants down to get to her prize. His large, veiny cock with stood before her pouty lips as she looked on with a worshipful gaze. This was the ultimate prize of the night. Her tongue snaked out and traced the ridges of the cock, then started slobbering on it like a lollipop.

Lucas tangled his hand in the silky black hair of the slutty Asian girl currently kneeling before him and gently but pushed her mouth onto his cock and then down and down. Her eager eyes looked up at him and started to water. As he heard sounds of her choking, a shiver ran through him and he let her come up for air. He moved one hand down to grope her boobs and found her nipples hard as stone. He leaned back and let her to work, bobbing her head up and down energetically on his large, stiff rod.

After a couple minutes, he pulled her head up, and put his hands around her tiny waist and put her on the couch. The contrast was of the large, muscular, all-American white man with the small, lithe Asian doll was not lost on either of them and serviced to heighten the pleasure of the experience.

"Sit," he commanded.

Emily moaned as she faced and slowly sat down on his considerable cock. It stretched her tight sheathe to the limits. She gasped and let out small squeals that were borderline pain and pleasure.

Lucas smirked and enjoyed the show. He rolled back his eyes and leaned back as he felt the tight, wet walls of her pussy slide down his dick. This feeling certainly never got old. The thrill of that first entrance where his partner's channel was still accommodating the shock of his large rod. Lucas loved women of all races, and had certainly sampled them all. Tonight, he was reminded of why he took an annual trip to Asia. The tightness of their pussy, the smoothness of their skin, and most of all, the eagerness with which they took his cock, and then the surprise on their face when it fulfilled their darkest and deepest desires.

As Emily grew more accustomed to the large cock, she started moving further and further down until she could almost feel it at her cervix. She lifted herself up and down, up and down. The pain and pleasure soon becoming just pleasure. Lucas started moving her lips in tune with her motions and soon buried his face in her breasts as they moved as one, rutting hard against one another.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and back, and then stood up. Emily made a loud moan of pleasure as his cock reached new frontiers within her. Lucas fucked her for a bit standing up, then brought them both down onto the couch with him on top in classic missionary. He started pounding into her and showing her just who was in control and that he could use her for his pleasure as he pleased. Her breasts jiggled with the intensity of the fuck, and Emily put her hands on his broad shoulders and clung on for the ride. Her mind was no longer working as she let waves after waves of pleasure wash over her. Lucas changed his rhythm several times as he jack hammered, then did long, rough strokes, then went back to jack hammering. The tight, wet lubricated pussy providing him with pleasurable friction, just enough resistance and the all too familiar pleasure.

Lucas stopped as he felt his orgasm approaching. He pushed himself up on the couch, and flipped Emily over. He groped her ass and then leaned over to grope her breasts as he pumped into her from behind. Then as his peak of his pleasure approached, he thrust deep, deep into her and held his dick there as his seed pumped into her cervix and spilled out through the sides of her pussy walls. Emily cried out as her own orgasm hit her as she could feel his squirts in her pussy, impregnating her. Slowly, Lucas's dick stopped pumping out jizz, and the pure bliss faded into a sense of contentment. They both collapsed on the couch, breathing hard.

After a couple minutes of rest, Lucas got up and headed to his bathroom. Emily watched his perfectly muscular back and butt for a minute, and then got up to follow him. She was not ready for the night to end yet. They fucked in the shower, then in his bed, and then again in the morning. She was insatiable and he was happy to oblige for the night. She was definitely a good fuck, and would be going into his rotation of fuck buddies.