Club Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She forced his hand, all four fingers, into her mouth and down her throat.

"And then he pounds my face over and over and over and over until I can't take it anymore, and I choke."

Their faces were still mere inches from each other, and he was looking right into her eyes as she choked on his hand.

Frank's erection was straining his pants almost to the breaking point, and Audrey's leg was still sliding inexorably up and down against it.

Suddenly she pulled his hand out.

"And after all that abuse, I have to kiss him like a good little girlfriend. Even though I'm not his girlfriend."

She licked up his hand and sucked on his dingers for a moment before looking up at him eagerly. "If I suck his cock good enough, maybe he'll dump Mallory and go out with me instead!"

She darted in and locked her lips over his. Her face was partially disheveled from the choking, and there were tears in her eyes, but she was devouring his tongue like she hadn't eaten in a week.

When she came up for air, Frank burst out.

"Oh my god, Audrey, I can almost feel it."

She paused for a moment, and then said, "You know, you can, if you want."

She pulled back and looked at him cannily.

"What?" He wasn't quite sure what he meant. Was she offering something?

"All you have to do is let me take you through those doors." Her voice sounded a little different—she wasn't doing the little girl character anymore.

She pointed across the room to the doors that the goths had led their prey earlier.

Up on the stage, Karen from Kansas, an athletic blonde with long Pippi Longstocking braids—or was that a Greta Thunberg look? —gyrated her hips vigorously to the hard rock instrumental.

"What's through those doors?" He thought he knew what was through there—but she seemed to imply it might be something more.

"Those are what you might call VIP rooms at other clubs. Or the 'champagne lounge' if they were being fancy."

He nodded - that was what he suspected.

"But this club is not like other clubs you may have been to. You can probably tell that already."

Frank nodded even more vigorously. "This dance has been unbelievable—I've certainly had nothing like it at any club before."

She purred and licked his face.

"And our VIP rooms aren't like others you may have been back to. Do you want to know why?" Her voice went up in pitch.

Frank nodded—oh yeah he sure did!

She leaned fully into him; her arm outstretched to point towards the doors

"Because on the other side of those doors it's not Club Paradise, the schoolgirl themed strip club, not anymore. On the other side of those doors is the Paradise Brothel."

"Whoa, what?" Frank sputtered.

She was fully draped around his neck now, murmuring right into his ear.

"You heard me right. It's legal here now. Do you want to take me there?"

Her hands were swirling through his hair.

"You could pretend to be Brad..."

Her knee dug into his pants.

"...and I could study with you, instead..."

She whispered right into his ear.

"You could try out everything I just told you..."

She engulfed his ear with her mouth.

"...and see how good I really am..."

Her tongue assaulted his ear, slathering in and out like a kiss.

"...at choking on cock."

She dragged her tongue out of his ear canal, and lightly bit his earlobe.

"I'm a little whore for you." She was barely audible, but he felt her words resonating through his entire body.

With the tiny fraction of his brain that was not consumed by desire knew that he couldn't do it. He didn't have to ask to know that it would be thousands. He didn't have enough money on him, and the incident in Miami had taught him to NEVER EVER use the ATM at the club.

It would be painful, but he was going to have to cut this short.

For once the DJ co-operated with him, and as the Kansas faded out, an old-timey calliope organ began.

He thought it sounded familiar, but Frank couldn't place it. This break in energy gave him the strength that he needed. He summoned all his will and gently pulled her head off of his neck.

"I cannot tonight, Audrey, and it's killing me."

The pressure of her knees eased, and her hyperventilating stopped.

"But I'm coming back to this place before I leave town and promise I will be better prepared. Because what you just described— "

Frank's mouth opened and closed a few times, but he could not make any words to illustrate further what he felt in that moment. The organ music transitioned into "Tunnel of Love" by Dire Straits.

She considered for a moment, and then touched him lightly on the lips with a finger. He quieted immediately.

"I look forward to that. Well then, Mister Math Teacher, what you just had was four dances at $20 bucks a pop."

Frank pulled out six twenties and handed them to Aubrey.

She looked at them, and then smiled. "Now, I know I'm not good at math..."

"It's a tip. Those dances were unbelievable. Like nothing I've ever had at a club before."

He could tell she both enjoyed hearing that and already knew it

"And it's a bribe too, to get you to notice me again when I come back."

Then he winked.

"'Brad' sure is a lucky guy."

Audrey giggled. "Damn right he is. You dream about him tonight. Dream about him owning my hot wet mouth. You dream about him fucking my face until I -" Her mouth opened into a wide circle as she gave a performative O-face, with a wordless moan of beautiful agony.

Then with a final kiss on the lips, she got up off his lap and sauntered away, towards the rest of the club.

He sat back and finished the rest of his drink, listening to Mark Knopfler play the guitar and surveying the room again.

To his right, a trio of girls were cosplaying "Clueless" for a table of tipsy looking men. The Black girl in the Stacey Dash plaid dress and black stockings had a magnificent caramel-colored Afro, and the blonde in the Alicia Silverstone blue sheath was currently having her ass pawed and squeezed like a stress ball as she primped and posed before the table.

Past them, a guy dressed as a comical nerd—much more so than Frank had been when he got there—whose glasses were held together with white tape, was pushing a cheerleader's face down onto his pants. She came up for air and he saw it was Kayleigh, from earlier. She had a giant Disney smile on her face.

Up on stage were two girls dressed as field hockey players, complete with hockey sticks. They were making out with each other under the spotlight, and one of them had her sports bra up around her neck.

To his left, a preppy looking cutie in a blue blazer and white stockings was proudly telling her customer that she was running for student body President and imploring him to vote for her. Very Tracy Flick. The guy had a hand up under her sweater, and an intent look on his face. He was talking to her, asking what her plans were, all the while crawling his hand all over her tits. She had a clipboard and was trying to show it to him.

Past her was a dirty-blonde hippie girl with long straight hair and a crown of woven flowers, sitting in the lap of an old guy with a big white beard. He was telling her a story and seemed as happy as he could be.

Harmony and Kyler were two tables past that, running their doubles act on a pair of guys that barely looked out of college themselves. The look on their faces told Frank what he already knew—that those two minxes had them wrapped around their little nail-polished fingers.

The song reached its false finish, and everything seemed to hang suspended in the fermata for a moment.

"Girl, you look so pretty to me, like you always did..."

He pressed his cock back down as flat as it would go. It was softer now, but still large and full of blood. Sometimes he likes to push his arousal so far that he came in his pants, but not this time. This club offered way more.

He would come back after the event, he told himself. He would be prepared, with a full wallet and a cool-kid costume.

He stood up and started towards the exit.

On his way, he had to apologize to a pair of pigtailed Girl Scouts in platform heels who were making their way toward him with cookie boxes. The Black one had a merit badge on her sash right up at the top that said "Rimjob Ranger".

He was seriously tempted to take them up on their double dance & Thin Mint sales pitch, but managed to stay on target towards the exit.

Vice Principal Johnson in the hallway thanked him for his visit, and so did the bouncer slash gym teacher outside the main doors. "Do you need us to get you a car, sir?" the bouncer asked.

Frank declined politely, and ordered an Uber on his phone. He pulled out one of his vape pens and took a deep, long hit.

While he was waiting for his car, the door burst open and those two businessmen he was watching earlier stumbled out. They looked dazed, blazed and totally satisfied.

The taller one had something pink clutched in his hand. With a rush, Frank recognized them as the goth angel's pink panties, the ones with the skulls.

What had happened in there that this guy got to take home her panties?!?

"Holy fuck," the guy said to his friend, "I've never experienced anything even close to like that before."

He took a giant sniff of the panties and shuddered. The other guy slapped him on the shoulder.

"Bro. Unbelievable. I don't think I'll be able to get it up for days. When she did that thing with her feet?!? Holy fucking hell."

"For real, yo—I used to get detention all the time back in school but nothing like that ever happened."

That settled it for Frank—the next visit he would find that pale Angel and let her take him to the other side...

The guys stumbled past him towards the parking lot. Frank caught a glimpse of the panties once more before they were out of sight.

"Good times ahead, Frankie," he murmured to himself as his Lyft arrived.

He got in, and as the car pulled out of the parking lot, he looked out the window. A limo had arrived, and a group of rowdy guys dressed in marching band uniforms were piling out ...

Such delicious debauchery.

Frank felt his cock stirring again. He was gonna beat off like a champion when he got back to the SLS.

And then he was gonna spend the rest of the week planning his next visit.

END OF PART 1

TO BE CONTINUED when Frank returns the following Saturday, on a mission to find the pale goth and take her through the double doors ...

(Thanks to TRCIII for the edit)