Club Paradise Ch. 00

Story Info
The Series - Characters and Chapter Overview.
1.1k words
4.46
7.6k
15
0

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/23/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Considering the long lapses between the different chapters I've made this overview, chapter zero. This 'story' contains a survey of the different characters, as well as a synopsis of the different chapters. This chapter will be replaced with extensions as often as needed. If you haven't read previous chapters or if this series will still grow further in the future, this will be your reference guide.

As a non-native English writer I'm still looking for someone who's willing to be my volunteer editor, mainly for spelling and grammar, but any help with plot detail is also happily accepted. Have fun! Comments and votes are welcome as always!

*****

The characters: THE GIRLS

BIBI

Blonde desk mate of Paul, with huge tits. Shows a very willing enthusiasm from the beginning.

CAROLINE 'Caro'

The big titted blonde bombshell from the reception desk, and a friend of Linda.

CYNTHIA 'Cyn'

The tall vixen friend of Linda, blonde chick, party girl from the Club Paradise, as well as an organizer at the next-door House of Pleasure. Firm A-size dream tits who fill your hands, to Paul the perfect tit size. She features a bald pussy, and a hard flat tummy.

KAREN mid thirties

The flat-chested, firm assed, somewhat bashful brown head, from Paul's and Bibi's department. Hot MILF married with two kids to Frank. Although bashful, she wears utterly see through sheer knickers which barely hides her clean shaven wares.

LINDA 'Lin' mid thirties

Girl from the marketing department, responsible for the organization of staff parties. She is a wild party animal at the club, notorious for her actions with her sister-in-crime Cynthia. She has a bald pussy with a thin black stripe.

NICOLE 'Nic'

A hot chick with long raven black hair, and naughty upturned B tits working at the acceptance desk of the enterprise. Her inner pussy lips are not visible, she wears a girly stripe of pubic hair. Paul has the hots for her ever since he started working at the office.

------------

The characters: THE BOYS

COREY

CEO of the company. A long-time member of the Club he enrols all the personnel of his enterprise as Gold members to the Club Paradise, for as long as they stay employed with his company. He encourages open sexual relations within the family circle of his employees, believing this ultimate bondage is in the best interest of the company.

FRED

The fun-loving black bartender at the regular pub where the colleagues tend to hang out especially at Fridays after work. He's well endowed.

MARK

Colleague of Linda at the marketing department.

HAROLD

Colleague at the acceptance desk, close colleague of Nicole and close buddy of Paul.

PAUL 'me'

The central character of the series, the narrator. He's in his mid-thirties. Male readers could fill in features of choice. Within the series he is a pretty average male.

PETER 'Pete'

A really nice guy from the financial desk, the Benjamin of the bunch. Very hesitant at first, but getting more and more loose and a lover of plain hot sex. He has a girlfriend or is married, but not very long so.

------------

The chapters: * SPOILER ALERT *

CHAPTER 00

This chapter, containing a survey of the different characters, and a synopses of the different chapters.

CHAPTER 01

Charming my colleague, but who was really duped? [01/20/2009 Group Sex]

The first story in this series was meant as a stand-alone story. We meet Paul who finds himself with one of his colleagues in a swingers club. He finds out Linda is a frequent visitor of the club, gets a blowjob from her sister-in-crime Cynthia, and is straddled by Linda who milks him dry.

CHAPTER 02

An Office Christmas Dinner turns into a Dirty Party [08/22/2013 Exhibitionist & Voyeur]

It's Friday before Christmas, the last working day. Paul's company has its annual Office Christmas Diner which turns into a lewd feast. Where Paul and his male colleagues get sucked-off under the dining table by their female co-workers, Paul actually by Cyn thus not a colleague, and the boys pleasured the girls. Paul's first acquaintance with Karen's treasure. The party ends in the six-holes-corridor, where Paul dipped his member for the very first time inside Bibi's snatch, came inside an unknown pussy and inside Linda's twat. Linda was filled-up by Corey, Paul, Mark and Harold, while Pete did Bibi. Next Paul visited a second unknown pussy, and Cynthias. He tasted the treasure of Caroline.

Chapter 03

The Party goes on in the Club next-door [03/12/2015 Group Sex]

Where Paul chaperones Bibi to the swingers club we know from chapter one, for a dirty after party. The party of six gets split into two groups as Harold gets serviced by Linda and Nicole, while Paul gets the big treat from Bibi and Cynthia. In the end Linda and Cynthia make Paul getting squat fucked by some ten girls on the pyramid.

Chapter 04

The Mirrored Room at the House of Pleasure [05/13/2016 Exhibitionist & Voyeur]

It's Sunday, and the group reconvenes to explore more sinful fun at the House of Pleasure, and each other. The men get set-up in the Mirrored Room where the girls get to feast on their semi-unattached cocks.

Chapter 05

Playing the Carousel Room at the House of Pleasure [05/17/2016 Group Sex]

The second room which is visited on this day is the Carousel Room, where the girls are bound to benches on a big carousel. The guys including Fred first prepare the girls in two rounds as they themselves are prepared by unseen fluff girls. The last round sees the guys fucking all the girls in succession until one after the other comes, the last man standing winning the game.

Chapter 06

Being an extra hand at the House of Pleasure [03/21/2017 Group Sex]

The next day we see Paul as an encore in the mirrored room and the carousel room as an extra for the company of the couple Sheila and Shaun. Sheila, being mid forty but still having a killer body, hand-picked Paul to act as an extra for their company since their party had some cancellations.

Chapter 07

Riding the Bull in the Rodeo Room [01/20/2019 Exhibitionist & Voyeur]

Two days later it's Wednesday, and we find our willing players fucking abundantly again at het House of Pleasure. The festivities start with a voyeuristic rodeo ride by Karen and Nicole.

Chapter 08

Bound on the Vault in the Pegasus Room [01/22/2019 Group Sex]

The party goes on with train fucking action in a BDSM-like setting. First Linda is bound on the Pegasus and fucked by ever bigger cocks. Then Caro tries the vault and is done by all her male colleagues, and then by a few extras.

Chapter 09

Swing fucking Bibi in the Spider Room [02/2019 Group Sex]

In the last room of the day Bibi gets the fucking of her life, first by her male colleagues, then by ten of the studs we already met in chapter 8.

[last update 02/20/2019]