All Comments on 'Club Pick Ups'

by lissylover1

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

Reading the comments this site must be full of B.T.B lovers.Any story that does not kill a wife and lover is to be condemed.Sex and a loving wife be damned.

Just Burn thre bitch...Thanks for a good story tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

We don't need them all dead, divorce and disease work just as well, as long as they suffer. Like these two who should never be married, FWB would b just fine for two single folks who once in a while wouldn't mind giving it up to the person they shacked up with. No thing to bind them or their fidelity. But then the writers would have to post in EC and not LW where they can suffer like the SM people they are. It is really simple they like the comments, because they hurt and are true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not very well written

But nowhere near as bad as the comments make it out to be. The comments section has gotten out of hand. The animals are definitely running the asylum. Too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is the fucking point?!?

In the first few paragraphs I'm reading this cartoon sketch about a supposedly married couple recounting their competing adulteries? During which these cutout characters express their love for each other, and at least one being hurt that the other did not trust her enough to report his fucking around. Such interaction should be between two high school kids who thought they were going steady, except for all the other pussy and cock they were taking advantage of. But since it appears to be written to be taken seriously, then it must be the author who is the high school kid, or intellectually stuck at that stage in life. Who cares?

The story was so bizarre by that point that I didn't bother to finish it. I did that mainly so I couldn't be challenged that if I didn't like the story why did I read it? For those brainless commenters who have yet to instruct us how to know if we like a story without reading it, feel better now? I didn't read it because I hated it, every word. I'll let you figure out that metaphysical conundrum.

I do hope you write the obvious sequel, where he, finally, realizes she's not HIS Lissy, she everybody's, and anybody's. Wonderful marriage. Dreadful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Garbage

Only the slimy sewer rats would think this was erotic. Trash/Dung/Dreck 1*

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
Some readers in LW would call this a perfect marriage...

Some readers in LW would call this a perfect marriage...Both heavy cheaters, fucking around everything that moved behind the other's back. Finally they confessed and decided to keep fucking around but now in the open. To make their family stronger he even fucked her mother. Is the story bad? Of course! But at least they are happy...Are they? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what fucking trash

doesn't anybody know how to write an interesting story anymore?

patilliepatillieover 5 years ago
You didnt even get reclaim that night?

Did the dude cum in her pussy? Important detail. also, why didnt you take her upon her return to the bed? She had to be all swollen and pinked up, that woulda been the bomb. All you got was a half assed BJ from a chick with a bunch of rules about what she wouldnt do. Loserville.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous