Club Pick Ups

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You follow directions very well," she said sleepily. "But now I guess it's your turn." She stood up and walked to the full length mirror in our room. "Do you have any hair ties?"

I pointed to the top drawer in Lissy's dresser. "There's a bunch of hair stuff in there," I replied, a little unsure of what was going to happen next. All I knew was that my balls were beginning to ache and needed release soon.

She fumbled in the drawer and pulled out a couple things. "I'm very good at blowjobs," she said matter of factually. "But before I let you experience one of mine, I have to do a couple things. First, I have to put my hair in pigtails. That way you have something to grab on to and can move my head around. The second thing is to tell you that I, under no conditions, swallow cum. So, you're free to shoot it anywhere but in my mouth. And, feel free to use the pigtails to help make sure my mouth is well clear of your load."

That said, she quickly braided her long hair and turned to face me. "Is all that ok with you?"

"Yes, I won't cum in your mouth," I promised. It was very difficult for me to say, there are few things hotter than a chick swallowing the cum she's just sucked out of you.

In the blink of an eye, Elena was on her knees in front of me with those big lips Lissy had noticed wrapped around my shaft. She sucked gently at first, making sure I was completely covered with her saliva. Then she began bobbing her head up and down, swirling her tongue around the head of my cock, and making those awesome slurping noises that only chicks well practiced in giving oral sex can make. She tickled my balls with her fingertips as she continued to suck. Her pace got a little too fast for me, so I gently pulled on her right pigtail.

"Does that mean faster or slower?" she asked, her tongue struggling to form the words with my cock still in her mouth.

"Just a little slower," I replied.

She did as asked, but also added her hand to the mix. She sucked the head of my cock, occasionally swirling her tongue, and gently slid her hand up and down the shaft. It felt amazing and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"Faster girl! Suck me and stroke me faster!" I urged, pulling on her left pigtail. Again she responded and I felt like my balls were going to explode. Just as they did, I yanked her head back by pulling on both pigtails. The first load of cum hit her in the chin, a second squirt hit her neck, and a bunch landed on her giant tits.

"Nice job, I didn't get any in my mouth."

She stood up and walked into the bathroom, grabbing a wash cloth to clean up. She returned to the bed, where we both lay down to catch our breath. Not more than 10 minutes later, she stood up, pulled on her panties, slipped on her bra, and reached for her skirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I can't stay here. I just feel creepy knowing that I'm sleeping in another woman's bed. I'm heading home."

"It didn't seem to bother you that you sucked the cock of some other woman's husband," I replied, again probably the alcohol talking.

"Yeah, I know. But sleeping in someone else's bed and being in their room with all their stuff just creeps me out. Thanks for the great time," she said putting her shoes back on and heading for the door.

"Do you need me to get a cab for you?" I asked following her down the stairs.

"No, I'll be fine. She kissed me and was out the door.

Weird, I thought to myself, as I returned to the room. I lay on the bed, completely relaxed from the orgasm and the alcohol. It was only then that I remembered Lissy was next door with her toy. I listened and heard a man's nervous laugh and Lissy's soft giggle. I got out of bed and moved to the wall, pressing my ear against it to make sure I didn't miss anything. I heard the bed squeak a little and then a deep exhale from a man and a moan from my Lissy. Then I heard him say, "Yes, please ride my cock," and I knew my Lissy had straddled him, probably using her hand to deftly guide the head of his cock between her pussy lips, and then slowly lowering herself on his stiff member. The squeaking of the bed increased a bit, and I could just imagine her, sliding up and down, her boobs and hair bouncing as she moved.

"Oh yeah, that feels so amazing," he breathed. "You move like one of those porn chicks I've seen."

"Thanks, I think. Now, when I slide down, you thrust up. My pussy needs to be pounded," I heard Lissy say. And the squeaking bed grew louder.

Then, as quickly as it started, it stopped.

"I'm sorry Lissy, I blew my load," the guy said, sounding more than a little ashamed. "It's just that I've never been with a girl as hot as you and I haven't had sex in a long time and I didn't jerk off tonight before I went out," he trailed off and I thought he was going to cry. The poor guy, he really sounded desperate.

"It's not a problem, just relax a couple minutes. You're going to make me cum tonight, just relax."

They engaged in some small talk for a while, and I stepped away to use the bathroom. A few more minutes went by and I returned to my listening post to see what was going on.

"What are you doing?" I heard him ask.

"Getting you hard again," Lissy answered. And then I heard the unmistakable sounds of her beginning to suck on his cock. He clearly didn't have a problem getting hard again and I could tell from his moans that he was enjoying my wife's amazing oral skills. I touched my hardening cock in spite of myself, just thinking of how great her warm wet mouth feels on my cock.

"Ok, that's enough," I heard Lissy say.

"I don't want you cumming this way. You have a job to do and that is to make me cum. Don't you know that ladies are first, which means I was supposed to cum first. Now, I'm going to get on all fours, and you're going to get behind me, slide your dick in my pussy, and pound me."

The guy didn't say anything, or if he did, I didn't hear it. I can only imagine being a kid his age having this very hot older woman, completely naked, ordering him around, and demanding to be fucked. Anyway, the bed began to squeak again, much louder than before. Lissy moaned, the guy grunted, and the headboard of the bed hit the wall. Man, I thought, he's really giving it to her.

"Oh yes! That feels so good! Pound my pussy! Now smack my ass!"

I heard a tap as the palm of his hand hit her bare ass.

"No, harder! Smack my ass hard!" Lissy sounded almost angry.

There were two much louder smacks, a shriek from Lissy, and more violent squeaking of the bed.

"That's it! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me like a slut!" Lissy was almost yelling now.

They fucked another minute or two before Lissy screamed, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I couldn't tell if she buried her face in the pillow to muffle her yells like she did when I fucked her this way. I heard the guy blow his load with a long loud grunt, and then the room grew silent.

I retreated back to bed and was just drifting off to sleep when the door creaked open.

"Hey, are you awake?" Lissy asked tentatively.

"Just barely," I replied.

She walked to the edge of the bed. "The guy fell asleep already, and he snores really loud."

"Well, I wonder why. Sounds to me like you wore that boy out," I said laughing.

She giggled. "I'm glad you heard all that. Anyway, I'm sleeping with you."

She walked around to her side of the bed and climbed in, snuggling up close.

"Thanks for a great night," she said sleepily.

I kissed the back of her neck, breathing in her delicious perfume, and drifted off to sleep.

When we awoke later that morning, her boy-toy had slipped out of the house while we were asleep. He left a note thanking Lissy for the fun night and for the souvenir thong he took as a memento of the best fuck he'll probably ever have, all thanks to my Lissy.

12