All Comments on 'Club Sapphire'

by MagdaMinx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
GiadaRosettaGiadaRosettaabout 3 years ago

Dear M,

You touched on something here with this story, it is actually something I find I am always dealing with. That is the balance between my feminist's view point and my submissive sexual desires. I find the balance always tricky for systemic societal shame is always lingers close by. It is a struggle, near impossible, to push that shame away and fully embrace our desires.

Love Giada

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A good start

Whilst the scope of the story was quite limited it was very honest and plausible. A good starting point I look forward to seeing more of your writing.

Re Feminist ideology

I know exactly what you mean here we are in the 21st C and women are still subject to the whims of society that seems to thrive on the Madonna:Whore principle. Sexual inequality is blatant and widespread.

Try holding onto the sensible truthful thoughts, that yes we’re entitled to sexual equality. Hard line feminists (not me at all!) often side with the flawed ‘ideals’ of society branding kink as wrong or shameful. I’m calling bullshit, feminism is meant to be about equality and anyone with an ounce of sense must realise that by its very nature feminism gives you the right to enjoy sex any damned way you please, whether that’s on your knees in submission or not. Keep that concept firmly in mind and if all else fails tell them to fuck off and mind their own business.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

thank you for not making it a sharing one. i am so tired of that trope

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

YEAH! BDSM conducted in truely in a truly SANE, safe & consensual way.

With partners showing care towards each other.

I have tried to get my wife to understand that I enjoy a little pain but I fear she thinks that I would do it to her. I would NEVER inflict pain without her telling me clearly what she wanted and stopping immediately if asked to. Ah well, we can't have everythimg we want, can we.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagdaMinx@MagdaMinx
I'm a divorced middle aged woman exploring all the kinky sides of her sexuality.