Our First Face to Face

Story Info
Meeting Sir for the first time.
1k words
4.42
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were to meet at the restaurant for the first time. We have been corresponding with each other for so long, but now we are finally getting to meet in person. I am so nervous and yet so excited. Would the chemistry be as tangible in person as it has been in our correspondence? What if you aren't as attracted to me in person? I guess I am about to find out.

I see you as I am shown to our table. You are just as handsome in person as your pictures had shown me. Maybe even more. The sparkle in your eyes as you look me up and down tells me that you are pleased with me. I am instantly aroused and my pussy starts to feel that tingling I get as you say my name and lean in to kiss my cheek. I know that the chemistry is real. I'm relaxed and yet anxious too. It's such an odd feeling. Anticipation is coursing throughout my body. I did as you instructed and wore a flowing dress and heels. It was the only request that you made, so I was happy to comply.

We sit down and you tell me that you are pleased with my choice of dress and that I am beautiful. I can barely look you in the eye because I feel so self-conscious with your blatant gaze undressing me as you stare.

"Look at me Sweets!!" you command

I look up and meet your eyes.

"You are beautiful and you are mine." You say simply

I'm held by your gaze. Your eyes are so gorgeous. The gleam letting me know that you are sincere and yet playful. Your gaze softens and you reach for my hand and I immediately bring my hand up to holds yours. Stroking your thumb over the top of my hand.

"Relax Princess. Nothing will happen unless you want it to. I promise."

"I know Sir. I'm nervous and excited and... I don't know what to do or say first. I've been waiting for tonight for a long."

"So have I Sweets, so have I."

I let out the breath I hadn't even realized that I was holding and release the tension in my shoulders. It seems so cliché, but I feel electricity coursing between our hands as you hold my hand gently and yet firmly. Your possession is obvious to anyone that walks by. It makes me stare at you in wonder. How can you have this effect on me? I'm not some young naïve girl. I don't swoon at the sight of a good-looking man. Yet here I am staring back at you and it's as if the rest of the world has faded away.

"Did you wear panties tonight Sweets?"

My head lowers as I answer, "Yes Sir ".

"Look at me Sweets." you say calmly

My head snaps up and our gazes meet again. Only you are not upset with me. I see amusement in your eyes and I'm instantly confused.

"You're not upset with me Sir?"

"Why would I be upset? I didn't tell you that you couldn't wear them."

"Oh!!"

"Now take them off."

My eyes hold your gaze as you are extremely amused. I start to rise and you keep a hold of my hand pulling me back down to my seat. Confusion across my face.

"Here Sweets. Take them off right here."

My eyes go wide as I frantically look around.

"Look at me Sweets. Only me. And do as I say or face the consequences."

I take a deep breath and let go of your hand. Not looking away from you, I reach under the table. I'm trying carefully to gather the hem of my dress without moving the tablecloth. You know exactly what I am trying to do and you sit back with a smug satisfied look on your face.

"Bastard, you're enjoying this, aren't you!!" I say looking uncomfortable. I glance around again.

"Eyes on me Sweets. And yes I am. Very much." You say with a laugh.

"Why didn't you just tell me not to wear any panties?"

"Where would the fun be in that?"

I laugh at that. And just like that I know that we are going to be well matched.

After I hand my panties to Sir, he hands me a little satin pouch.

"Go to the bathroom and insert this into that sweet pussy Princess."

"Yes Sir"

I get to the bathroom and I open the pouch. Inside is a little tube of lube, a small metal plug with a jewel and a We Vibe. The note instructs me to make sure the vibe is on before inserting it. I have to almost laugh as the stall is not very big and it is awkward trying to lube myself and inset the pretty Princess plug. All I can think is that if this was being video this would be so comical. I manage to get the plug in and I fiddle with the vibe to make sure it is turned on. I insert the vibe, straighten my clothes back out and exit the stall.

After washing my hands, I head back towards the table. As I am walking up I see an evil grin on Sir's face. He has his phone out and I feel this intense sensation radiate throughout my pussy. As it takes hold, I stumble a little and curse under my breath.

"Something wrong Sweets?"

I shake my head as I struggle to hide my situation and sit back down at the table.

"Words Sweets. Use your words."

"No Sir. I'm fine."

"Good girl."

Dinner goes so well. We laugh and talk. Holding hands, gentle caresses. The chemistry is tangible in the air. Periodically Sir turns the vibe on and off. Turning it up and down and then on various pulses. Each time, he gets a small chuckle as I struggle to maintain my composure. As the waiter comes to ask us about dessert, Sir turns the vibe up to high and I gasp. I could swear that the waiter can hear the vibe at this point and I glare at Sir.

"We are not interested in dessert tonight, but thank you anyway. I will have my dessert at home." Sir says to the waiter with a smile and a wink.

The waiter grins and leaves the check with us. Sir takes care of the bill and we head out for the real fun.

#Sweets6970