Club Witchs and Spirit Giants

Story Info
Invisible giant meets intoxicating pull.
1.3k words
4.14
1.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something broke.

Pouting on a parking barrier outside a club, a blonde played with the hem of her skirt resting hardly halfway down her thighs. Many were looking, but her attention laid on the broken pieces of porcelain scattered around her heels. 'Beautiful, come back inside!' a man beckoned, but she ignored him and gave the sky one last teary glance before getting up.

Why are you upset? What has brought me here?

She was moving then, in high heels with a lot of hips, and he followed like a perfume through the air. The power coming off of her was enthralling. Thoughts drifted in and out of his mind without much substance or consequence as she crossed the street and entered a unique looking shop.

Chimes played twice as she entered, though she did not notice. In here he was closer, hovering above her heaving chest, able to examine the ink running from her eyes, the crisscrossing designs on her choker and whimsical watercolor tattoos, instincts telling him to become closer...

"What have you done?" the shop owner asked. Another woman, this one with her head half-shaved and silver piercings all over.

"You said it would protect me! Well it didn't and now he's-- he's broken up with me! Men are so fucking stupid. Fucking stuuuuupid! Why's it they think they know every-fricken-thing? Like the world literally can't be another way. He even brought up his mom, Beth. What the fuck wrong with me?"

"Stop, Claire! Where is the totem?"

"That charm? Beth, I broke it! If it's not going to protect me from him then what's the use?" She threw her purse onto the table.

"Why would it protect you from a breakup, Claire? Does that sound like mortal danger to you?" She looked up then, her eyes like little sapphires gleaming through the veil. He had a feeling she could see him, but not the mind to know if that was possible.

"When did you break it? If we don't--"

Her pull was intoxicating. He had hands now, invisible yet able to reach and touch her. And Claire's voice was sending shivers through him so strongly he couldn't help but grasp her throat and feel the source of the hum. Contact with her neck felt like physical fire, filling him with substance and need -- primeval needs. Without thinking he was licking her from sternum all the way up to her neck.

She tasted like sweat and the vibrations that occurred when a metal was struck.

"Claire!" Tabetha screamed.

"I can't.... Breathe..."

Her top parted like wet paper, revealing her two beautiful breasts pinched by jewelry through the nipples. Chandar! That was my name in previous life. He squeezed each breast as his legs materialized to meet the floor. Her pulse fluttered like wingbeats beneath his fingers. The intoxicating taste of her sweat brought him to her mouth, to experience the sweetness of her tongue and frantic breath.

There was a wall, or something very large, in between Tabetha and her friend.

"Shit, fuck, fuck!" Tabetha shouted as Claire's clothes were torn off. "Stay here! I'll be right back!"

Fully formed, Chandar picked the sensual blonde and took her into his arms some ten feet off the ground. Every part of her was supple. Her legs, ass, breasts, stomach, every part begged exploration.

Yet the most intoxicating was between her legs. Chandar ran his tongue over her thighs before clinging to the heat of her sex. The pink underwear came as a surprise to some part of his former life, not fitting his impression of this gothic blonde, but thoughts were a fragmented thing at the moment, when all he wanted to do was taste.

She screamed in confusion, only to be stopped when his tongue drove deeper. Hands flailed against the walls until she found purchase around his invisible neck.

Finally she started to whimper as he slowed down and began to remember the act. This connection was supernatural, and so she had never felt anything like this before. Every part this spirit touched felt like it was swimming in pleasure, tickling and deeply sensual. She needed him deeper. Hips began pulsing down into him and fear became like a drunken memory.

"Fight him, Claire! You're going to fucking bond with it! Stop being a slut for once and put up a fight!" Her words would have sounded a lot more honest if she wasn't secretly standing there with a butt plug inside her, but she would never tell Claire that.

More moaning.

He loved her blonde hair and pale skin. The way her thighs hung over his shoulders and her pierced abdomen shuddered with his touch. The women of his previous life were not so vigorous. Being as delicate as he could, Chandra brought Claire down to his cock and edged into her pussy. She was more than willing, holding onto him and tensing as he sunk deeper in. The moment was perfect; Chandra savored every second.

Somehow he was fitting. Stretching her pussy to fit perfectly around his cock. When he reached her cervix she let him know with her teeth. Delam, she has fire. Slowly, he began fucking her to this exact length -- long thrusts, easily manipulating her with his massive arms -- but the connection was overwhelming, begging that extra push out of him.

She must have been feeling the same because she shuddered each time he withdrew. The other woman was hitting him with something from behind but he could hardly care. Another thrust and he began picking up the pace.

"Fucking, fuck, fuck! Claire! God-- I'm so sorry."

"Oph."

"Fight, Claire!"

"Fu--"

Tabetha dropped the broom, feeling a weird mix of emotions seeing her friend stretched open by something she couldn't see. The spirit was large and Claire was handling it... passionately. The two of them had fooled around a bit in highschool but seeing her best friend fucked like a fleshlight was an entirely different matter. Their liquid dripped onto the shop's hardwood floor. You deserve it.

No, Tabetha shook her head. The spirit is infiltrating my mind. Clear your head, girl. But how would that feel, to have a bonding magic stretch out my pussy?

In her hands was a pitch-black blanket she'd gathered from the next room, and by pitch-black it should be said the blanket held absolutely no light: it was her grandmother's Mal-Ribbon. Only she needed to wait until the spirit was done with Claire before trying to use it, hoping they somehow didn't bond. Tabetha bit her bottom lip.

Chandar pulled out of her pussy and pushed her thighs together, using the whole length of her body against his cock. He wanted to cum inside her so badly, but somewhere in the back of his mind he could hear her whimpers growing more pained so he took her into the corner of the ceiling and slid his cock up the length of her, between her thigh, up to her navel. Her whisper-begging excited him past return. A piece of furniture broke at his feet.

As he came he lowered her onto the room's ground, shivering so much he nearly dropped her. Like the mooring of a ship, he could feel each rope tie him to her, over her breasts, stomach, thighs and sex. In the same instance she licked her lips he felt his mind truly come alive and the world fill with literal matter.

"Don't--"

It was too late. Claire swallowed.

The satisfaction evident on her friend's face almost made Tabetha want to crouch down and lick off some of the spirit's seed. But it was already done, she was bonded now. Like blood, sperm could bind a spirit to this plane just as firmly. How her grandmother had learned that, Tabetha hadn't questioned. Perhaps she should have.

Slowly, a tattoo of pitch black ink blossomed around Claire's navel in the shape of a reaching hand: the mark of a summoner. Others would be able to sense her magic now, and she would be introduced to a whole new dangerous world...

Tabetha leaned closer, trying not to let the smell overpower her into doing something she'd regret. Her fingers toying with her clit as she tried to figure out the next course of action.