Club X Ch. 07

Story Info
Lila is taken captive, hoping Heath will find her.
12.2k words
4.64
3.1k
2

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At long last, this is the final chapter of Club X. If you haven't already, you might want to read the previous chapters to understand what's going on.

© 2022 Smuttyandfun All Rights Reserved

Away from the mayhem of the police raid at the club, with a clear path to freedom straight ahead, all Shar had to do was turn and walk away and forget about what had just happened.

Her conscience getting the better of her, she didn't hesitate for long, though. Heaving a resolved sigh, she turned around and headed right back into the fray.

When she managed to make her way back across the street from the club, her eyes went wide, shocked at what was unfolding. People she recognized, all anxiously looking over at her, were being led away in handcuffs.

The entire street was blocked, with wall-to-wall police cars and vans. There were just so many people milling around, some only half-dressed, and all of them looking pretty nervous.

Heath was on the sidewalk out in front, anxiously pacing back and forth, looking like he was about to rip his hair out, as she cautiously approached him. The moment he saw her, he grabbed her roughly by the upper arms. "Shar, have you seen Lila? She was supposed to be out here waiting for me. I just hope she hasn't been arrested."

Biting into her lip, Shar flinched and shook her head. "Heath, I'm sorry, but Lars has her."

"What?" His eyes shot open and she winced when he squeezed her arms even harder. "How is that even possible? And where the fuck is he taking her?"

From the way she was flinching, he realized what he was doing, and muttered, "Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," and let go of her.

Rubbing her arms, Shar explained, "I'm the one who should be sorry, because I'm the one that led her to him. I got word that you had a car waiting to get us out of here, and I was told to find Lila. I led her to where your car was supposed to be waiting for us up the street. But I had no idea that Lars was waiting inside to grab her. They just took off with her a few minutes ago, heading towards the highway."

"Fuck!" exploded out of him, as he slammed his hand on the hood of a car parked at the curb. With the kind of hate-on Lars had for him, he had an awful feeling that to get back at him, he'd love nothing more than to take it out on Lila.

Then he looked over and noticed his pal George from his days on the police force standing nearby, who he'd already talked to inside. He waved him over and explained. "George, I need your help. My lady's been kidnapped by that freak Lars I was telling you about. Knowing what he's capable of, I wouldn't put anything past him. The guy's so twisted, he could do anything with her, even try and kill her."

Hearing that, Shar's eyes went big, and so did the cop's. "How do you know he has her?" George asked.

Heath nodded at Shar and she repeated what she knew to the policeman. The instant he heard her story, George got on his radio and called it in. Then he told Heath, "I think we'd better try and follow them before they get too far." He nodded at Shar. "And I think you should ride along too, miss, to show us which way they went."

Miles away, the limo was speeding along the highway, with Lars anxiously looking behind them, before staring ahead again at the road. As they approached a bridge, narrowing his eyes and smiling slyly, he pointed and said to the driver, "Stop up ahead, just before that bridge."

Looking confused, the driver looked back at him in his mirror. "I can't stop on a bridge. We could get hit. How about if I stop after we've crossed it? I can see a patch of grass just up ahead where we can pull over."

Lars gritting his teeth, leaned closer and ground out, "And I said that I want to stop at the edge of the bridge, and not on the grass, do you understand?"

With a quick nod, he did as he was told and pulled over as far as he could on the side of the road. His eyes fixed on the mirror he looked back anxiously at Lars. A shiver went through him when he took a look down over the side of the railing at the fast flowing, frigid looking water running about a hundred feet below them. "Now what?" he asked, with his hands trembling on the steering wheel.

Lars pointed to a tiny gap in the side of the road. "I want you to drive through that opening at the edge there, and head down to the water."

Lila's couldn't believe her ears. He had to be crazy. Just before the safety railing started, there was a small gap that opened to a nearly vertical rocky incline that led down to the water's edge below. No way could he navigate a drop like that without flipping the car and all of them winding up dead.

After taking a quick look back at Lars, busy staring down at the rocky shoreline, the driver threw open his door and started to run as fast as his chubby little legs would take him.

Seeing him go, Lars sprang from the limo and hollered after him, "Get back here, you fucking coward, and do as you're told!" Pulling a snub nose revolver out of his pocket, he lifted his arm and took aim. Missing him by a hair's breadth, he cursed under his breath. But as he watched the portly driver struggle to get away, Lars began to laugh maniacally and kept firing after him, apparently just for the fun of seeing him jumping from side to side, literally running for his life.

His face an angry red, after realizing the driver had gotten away, Lars stalked around the car, leaned into the driver's side, and popped the trunk release.

Wide-eyed, Lila watched him fling open the back passenger door. Then he roughly grabbed her by the upper arm and pulled her out.

His lips twisted in a sinister smile, with his fingers digging painfully into her arm, he breathed into her ear, "I think you'd better get into the trunk now. We wouldn't want anyone to see you sitting back here now, would we?"

Knowing she'd probably never get out alive if she did as he asked and crawled in, Lila struggled as hard as she could to get free. Twisting in his grip as he attempted to lift her off her feet, she kicked at him as hard as she could, digging her heel into his shin.

Letting out a ferocious growl, Lars grabbed her around the waist, and slung her over his shoulder, walked to the back of the car and dropped her into the trunk with a resounding thud.

Pointing his gun right in her face, he told her, "Don't even think of trying to escape."

Eyes wide, she nodded, curled into a ball and closed her eyes, praying he wouldn't shoot her. Leaning close enough that she could feel the heat of his breath on her face, he warned, "You are not to make a sound. You understand?" When she nodded her head that she did, he smiled as he told her, "Or, I promise you, my lovely, it will be the last sound you ever make."

A sense of panic shot through her as the trunk slammed shut, trapping her inside. Squinting into the darkness, Lila hoped that by some miracle she'd be able to get free, and that somehow Heath would find out what had happened to her. Sure, that he would come for her if he could, she knew that he'd never let Lars have the satisfaction of taking her away from him. Fighting back tears, she refused to believe that she'd never see him again.

Suddenly, every inch of her tensed when she felt the car start up and slowly begin to move forward. Wishing she knew what he was planning to do with her, she just prayed she could find a way out. While also praying that he wasn't crazy enough to attempt to drive down that rocky incline.

Though she soon realized that he was driving straight ahead on the highway, her stomach still churned and her heart beat like mad, hating the idea of being helpless and feeling trapped.

Refusing to give up and let Lars have his way with her, she knew there had to be something she could do to try and save herself.

Determined to find a way, she crawled to the back of the trunk and felt along the seam until she found what she knew had to be the emergency escape latch, dimly glowing in the dark. Relieved, she was just about to pull it, to force the trunk open, when it dawned on her that she couldn't. Obviously, Lars would know right away that she'd found it and had gotten the trunk open when the indicator light lit up on the dashboard. Knowing that he had a gun, and wouldn't be afraid to use it, she sagged back down, determined to find another way.

She tried running her hands along the floor to see what else she could find. Once she'd tugged it free, she peeled back the layer of carpeting lining the bottom of the trunk, and put her hand in and felt around. When her hand landed on the tire iron sitting on the spare tire, she wiggled it free and rolled the carpet back into place.

Tucking her long blonde hair out of her way behind her ears, she worked her way on her elbows to the back corner of the trunk. She felt around again, till she found another indentation, that she hoped would be the tail lights. Unsnapping the carpet from the wall of the trunk, her eyes lit up and she gasped with relief when she saw reddish colored light shining in at her, through what she knew had to be the plastic tail light covers.

After she managed to pull the bulb out of the back of the light, she left the bulb attached and pushed the wires out of her way. Wishing she knew more about cars she carefully pressed the tire iron through the hole where the bulb had been against the long red light, and gave it a few hard taps. The plastic was so hard, it wouldn't budge. And she was afraid he might hear her if she tried banging any harder.

Then her eyes lit up, and she actually smiled when she heard the volume go up on the radio, filling the car with opera music that Lars seemed to be enjoying, judging from the way he was singing along.

Seizing the opportunity, she twisted around in a ball and used the heel of her shoe and kicked at the tire iron as hard as she could, over and over till she finally heaved a sigh of relief when she heard the sound of the light cracking.

As she worked at the light, she listened carefully for any sounds coming from inside the car, afraid that Lars would hear what she was up to if she made too much noise.

It took her a few tries before she tapped it as hard as she dared with the tire iron -- till finally she heard the welcome sound of it shattering. Thrilled that she'd managed to put a good size crack in it, she kept working it from side to side as Lars kept singing along in a surprisingly deep baritone.

Using the trusty tire iron, she hit it again and again, a little harder each time, until finally she broke through, heaving a huge sigh of relief when she saw daylight shining through the hole she'd managed to create.

After wiping the back of her hand across her sweaty brow, she carefully tapped at the inner frame and broke the plastic that held the bulb. Drawing in a few deep breaths of the cool outside air, she kept working at the edges until she got the hole big enough that she was able to fit her hand through, without tearing up her arm.

Peering out, she spotted a low-slung sports car approaching from behind. Her heart leapt as she frantically waved her hand through the opening at him, hoping the driver would notice and call the police. But when he sped past, looking oblivious, though disappointed, she didn't give up and kept trying to get the attention of anyone else who drove past.

Still frantically waving her arm out of the back of the car, she gasped when she felt the limo come to a screeching halt. Afraid that Lars might have figured out what she'd done, she pulled her arm out of the hole and rolled deeper into the trunk. Knowing how angry he'd be, she closed her eyes, preparing for the worst.

Curled tightly into a ball, nervously waiting, she heard him get out of the car. But when he didn't come and open the trunk, she strained her ears to try and figure out what he was doing, and why he'd pulled to a stop.

A moment later when she heard the sound of a siren coming up behind them, she whispered, "Oh, thank God."

She could hear car doors slamming and the sound of people walking on the road, and then she heard Lars calmly asking, "What seems to be the problem, officer?"

Crawling on her belly, Lila peeked out the hole she'd made but couldn't see much, with Lars standing right behind the car, blocking her view. When she heard the policeman say, "We're investigating a disappearance and possible abduction," it felt like her heart leapt right into her throat, since she knew they had to be looking for her! About to call out and let him know where she was, she hesitated, knowing that Lars was armed; afraid to say anything in case he pulled his gun and started firing.

Cool as a cucumber, Lars shrugged and calmly told him, "I don't know anything about that. I'm just heading out of the city to visit family."

Lila could hardly believe her ears when next she recognized Heath's deep voice. "Lars, we know you took her, so just tell us what you've done with her."

Lars's voice turned cold as ice when he chuckled and said, "Well, Heath, I think if you look back a few miles, you'll find your lady in a ditch. Silly thing opened the door and fell out, and rolled along the road for quite a while. I'm sorry to say that she took quite a beating and sadly, she's no longer with us."

Overcome with rage, his fists flying, Heath hurled himself at him, yelling, "You bastard!"

Terrified, Lila called out from the trunk, "Heath, be careful, he's got a gun!"

Next thing she heard was a gunshot and her whole body went numb, and for the longest time all she could hear was silence. Squeezing her eyes shut, fearing the worst, she prayed with everything she had that Heath or the policeman hadn't been hit.

Almost too afraid to look, she couldn't believe her eyes when she got up the nerve to lift her head and peek out again. His face contorted in pain, clutching his side, she saw Lars turning and disappearing around the car as the officer raised his gun and shot at him again.

Then she watched both Heath and the policeman scramble after Lars. A while later, when she recognized Shar cautiously getting out of the police car, she called out to her, "Shar, help! I'm locked in the trunk!"

Shar staring wide-eyed after the foot chase, hesitated for a moment before she rushed to the front of the car and popped the trunk release.

When it was finally opened, Lila heaved a shaky sigh of relief when she found herself staring up at a relieved looking Shar. Followed soon after, by a very anxious looking Heath and the policeman, who seemed pretty pleased to see that she was still alive and in one piece.

Heath instantly lifted her into his arms and hugged her so hard he almost cut off her breathing. "God, Lila, I thought I'd lost you." he murmured, crushing her against him.

Her eyes welling up with tears, Lila pulled back to look at his face. "I'm sorry, I know I should have done what you said, and waited for you out in front of the club. But I had no idea that Lars would do something this crazy. I thought it was your car I was getting into, or I never would have gotten in."

Heath finally set her on her feet and carefully looked her over. "He didn't hurt you, did he?"

Lila shook her head. "No, I'm okay." Then she looked around, and her eyes went big when she noticed a trail of blood that stopped at the bridge, just ahead of them. "But where is he, where's Lars?"

The policeman was already on his radio calling in what had happened as Heath told her, "He pulled his gun on us, and he got shot. And rather than be arrested, he ran and jumped off the bridge into the water."

Lila gasped, "Oh, my god, how badly was he hurt? Do you think he's dead?"

After all he'd done, Heath actually hoped it was the end of him. But until they found his body, he wouldn't bet on it. With a guy like him, anything was possible. Now all he wanted to do was get her home, and put it all behind them.

He imagined that now that the shady dealings of Club X were under the spotlight, the investigations into the murder of his sister as well as the murders of the club worker Kassie and her sister would be looked into a lot more closely. Though he knew Lila would have to talk to them about what happened to her. And of course, he'd have to sit down with the police to tell them everything he'd discovered working behind the scenes as a Dom.

He was just glad the whole thing was over, so they could start to live in a world away from all the craziness they'd been through together over the past week.

Later, as they rode together hand in hand, Lila looked confused at first when she noticed the cab they were in, had turned off the main road and was driving into in a nice, well-treed residential neighborhood that she didn't recognize. Especially since Heath had told her that he was taking her home. But when he squeezed her hand, smiled into her eyes and said, "Welcome home," she knew he meant that he was taking her to his home.

Relieved, a little smile lit up her face, since she hadn't exactly felt ready to leave him. And the idea of sleeping alone, after what Lars had just put her through, even in her own bed, didn't feel too safe.

As they pulled into the driveway, she decided his house was gorgeous, a tall soft grey brick, with white shutters, sitting on a well-treed lot, it just felt so warm and homey.

Once they got inside, looking around, she was just as impressed by the dark hardwood floors, and tasteful decor, deciding he had a lovely spacious home, beautifully decorated in shades of white and gray. She instantly felt comfortable, especially knowing that at least for the time being, she'd be sharing the space with him.

"You want anything? You hungry?" Heath asked as he put down their bags, pulled her against him, brushed back her long blonde hair and gazed into her sky-blue eyes.

Looking up at him, she heaved a sigh. "To tell you the truth, after the day I've just had, I'm not sure what I'm feeling."

"Well then, let me show you to the bedroom. You can unpack, get a shower or have a soak, or maybe just take a nap, whatever you feel like."

She managed a smile. "That all sounds pretty good right about now."

Once he got her upstairs to his bedroom, Heath was so relieved that nothing had happened to her, and she'd come out of it one piece, that without even thinking he started peeling her out of her clothes to see with his own eyes that she was unharmed. Lila just grinned as he got her naked, glad to see that nothing between them had changed.

Standing in front of him, wearing nothing but her birthday suit, he had her shivering from the heated look in his eyes. Smiling as she watched him stripping out of his clothes, she reached out and ran her hands over his big broad chest. Smoothing her palms through his chest hair, and lower down over his abs, she loved the way he sucked in a breath as she continued the journey south, till she was stroking his rapidly growing erection.

Chuckling, he asked, "Find what you were looking for?"

Smiling up into his eyes, she tipped her head and realized that she actually had. And she told him the truth, "Yes, I think I have."

Heath wrapped his arms around her, and once they were chest to chest, he pressed a kiss to her lips, and whispered, "I know I have. Now, all we have to do is plan a future together."

When she'd first met him, and he'd ordered her onto her knees, she never dreamed they'd have any kind of a future. But knowing him the way she did now, she couldn't imagine spending her life with anyone but him.

Heath had poured them both a bath. But once he got settled in with Lila heaving an elated sigh and laying her body against his, with her bottom tucked in nice and tight against his package, he was in no hurry to wash. After coming so close to losing her, he was happy just to be able to hold her and smooth his hands over her silky soft skin, and cup her breasts in his palms, sliding his thumbs across her stiff nipples.