Club X Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it's nice to have you back."

Grimacing as she glanced at the all the emails awaiting her attention, Lila sighed. "I guess it's nice to be back. Though, it'll be even nicer once I get everything cleared off my computer."

"Then I better leave you to it. And maybe we can have lunch together later, just to catch up."

At lunch, Lila carefully steered the conversation to what was happening with her friend, who thankfully had a sister who was about to get married. So, they ended up talking more about the wedding than anything else.

And Italy, thankfully was forgotten.

**

When Lila got back to Heath's place, the way she narrowed her eyes on him as she walked in the door, he knew he was in trouble.

After he'd poured her a glass of wine, and they were sitting out in his sunroom admiring the sunset, since she hadn't said anything yet, he looked over at her and asked, "You're not upset with me, are you?"

Heaving a sigh, she turned and looked at him. "No, Heath, I'm not angry. It's just that I don't need a babysitter. We both know, now that Lars is gone, that the danger's passed. At least I thought it was, until I saw your friend tailing me this morning. I couldn't believe it was happening again, when I noticed him in my rearview mirror, taking every turn I took."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I just thought your first day back, it would probably be a good idea to be sure you got there okay."

"I know you meant well, Heath. But please don't do that again. No more following me around, okay?"

He nodded. "Fine, I'll tell Jerry. But just be careful."

"I will. I promise."

Then he pulled out a blindfold and Lila looked over at him, surprised. "Is that a leftover from the club?"

"Nope. I got this for tonight."

She grinned. "Really? So, I'm guessing you're in the mood to play?"

"With you, always." He helped her to her feet, covered her eyes with the blindfold, gave her a quick kiss and led her by the hand down to his basement, telling her as they went, "Be careful on the stairs."

"Oh, my god." She laughed, when he pulled off the blind fold. "You got me a sex swing?"

"I remembered how much you enjoyed playing with the one at the club, so I thought it would be fun. And I'm guessing it's something that no one else would ever think to get you for your birthday." He leaned in, cupped her face in his hands and kissed her. "Happy Birthday, sweetheart."

She smirked, as she looked over at the swing, that she also noticed he had bolted to a beam in the ceiling, so it would be really sturdy. "I don't think anyone I know would have a clue what this is, never mind what it's supposed to be used for."

Heath waggled his eyebrows, looking her over. "You wanna try it out, make sure it works, okay?"

"Sure. But why am I thinking that this is as much a present for you, as it is for me?"

"Well, you can take your clothes off and swing on it by yourself. But I don't think it would be nearly as much fun as it would be with the two of us working it together."

She laughed at that. "Okay. Then what are we standing here for? Let's get naked and try this thing out."

Heath's eyes flared when Lila slithered her way out of her form-fitting red knit dress. She looked like sex on legs as she stood slightly trembling in just a pair of tiny white lace panties and matching push up bra, that had her gorgeous breasts almost spilling out over the top. He could feel his cock surge just looking at her. "Damn baby, you look sexy in that white lace."

She grinned, looking him up and down. "Hopefully, I'll look even sexier once you've peeled it off me."

He chuckled as he pulled her in for another kiss, a nice long one, she noticed, that was hot enough to get her wet. Sliding his hands into the back of her panties, he gave her ass a squeeze, just to hear her moan. Though he loved that he could kiss and touch her whenever he wanted now, what he was really hungry for, was a taste of her.

He lifted her off her feet and sat her on the swing. With her eyes fixed on his, she held onto the straps, leaned back and spread her legs for him, in silent invitation.

His heart already pounding, Heath got down on his knees, and taking hold of each one, pressed a kiss to the top of each of her delicate little feet. Then he teased her, kissing his way up, over the silky softness of her legs. Until he was pressing a hot open-mouthed kiss right over her pussy through her panties, his eyes rolling back in his head as he inhaled her intoxicating scent.

Slowly, he peeled them off, tossed them over his shoulder, got his head between her legs and dragged his tongue over her slick little pussy, that he could already feel quivering against his tongue.

Her eyes falling shut, she moaned as he worked her almost into a frenzy, licking and suckling and penetrating her with two fingers and then three. "Ooh, yessss Heath, just like that," Lila moaned on a broken breath when he latched onto her clit and really started sucking. "Oh, I'm coming! Oh god I'm coming!" she cried out, every inch of her shivering, as her body trembled in his grasp.

"You're just so sweet," he muttered, lapping up every drop she gave him as she climaxed.

When she'd finally managed to catch her breath, she looked up at him, laughed and suggested, "That was fun. Now, why don't we switch, and I'll get down on my knees."

Heath shook his head. "I'm so stoked right now I don't think I'd last very long. And I want to feel you wrapped around me when I come."

Lila flashed him a naughty grin. "Then you'd better slide that big, bad boy between my legs, so we can give this thing a test drive."

"You see, this is why I love you," he said as he bent his knees, kissing his way up her body, as he began nudging his way inside her.

Lila clung to the swing as Heath really began to thrust. "You just feel so tight," he murmured as he pulled back and pushed in a little deeper.

"Probably because you feel huge."

He just laughed and kept pumping in and out her hot little puss, till he felt the familiar warning tingle starting to shoot up his spine. "Oh, man, here it comes," he warned her, freezing in place with her ass clutched in his hands, and his cock buried in her as deep as it could go.

Clenching her inner muscles around him, Lila looked up and met his gaze as she felt him begin to pulsate. Gritting his teeth, he growled, giving her everything he had. With a few more hard thrusts she shivered as she felt him to begin to erupt. Overwhelmed by what they'd just shared, he seemed to be trembling just as hard as she was, his knees shaking as he struggled to breathe.

After he'd kissed her lips, he bent and pressed a kiss to her belly. "One day we'll do this, and put a baby in you."

Smiling into his eyes, she whispered, "I'd love that."

They slept wrapped around each other that night, completed sated, and over the moon in love.

**

A few days later, on her way home from work, Lila had almost forgot that she'd offered to make a stir-fry for dinner. Getting over into the right-hand lane, she thought she'd better stop at the supermarket near Heath's place to pick up what she needed.

She'd just parked her car, locked up and fished her phone out of her purse and started scrolling to find the recipe, so she wouldn't forget anything. When suddenly, her eyes flared and she let out a gasp when she felt something hard being pressed against her back.

She nearly jumped out of her skin, thinking, 'Oh, no, not again,' when a hot breath murmured against her ear, "Don't make a sound. Just do as you're told, and you won't get hurt."

Her hand trembling, she held her purse out, so he could see it. "Please, just take my purse and go."

"I don't want your damn purse, lady. I want you to get in the van."

She looked to the side and noticed a black van with tinted windows that had pulled in beside her car while she was busy looking at her phone.

Taking a quick glance around, she tried to think of a way to escape. But with a gun pointed at her back, she didn't really think she had much choice, other than to do what he said.

Then her pulse leapt when she heard Heath's deep voice, right behind them. "Drop the gun, and step away from her."

When the guy thankfully did as he was told and she heard him drop his weapon, she felt like she could breathe again.

Heath bent and picked up the gun, shoved the guy to the ground, put his foot on his back and told Lila, "Call 911."

Her heart still pounding like mad, with a quick nod, she called the police.

She'd barely got out two words to the dispatcher, when she heard a frighteningly familiar voice behind Heath. She couldn't believe it was Sam Walters the Den Keeper, now pointing a gun at Heath's back. "I think it's your turn to drop the gun now, Mr. Matthews. And if you wouldn't mind, I think it would be nice if the two of you got in the van," he said, sounding as smug as he always did.

Lightning fast, Lila watched Heath turn and hit the gun out of his hand, and deliver an upper right hook to his jaw, that sent Sam sprawling to the ground, wincing in pain with his hand cradling the side of his face.

Lila couldn't believe it when she heard sirens and saw lights flashing, as a line of police cars drove onto the lot, surrounding them.

She wondered who could have called them, since she hadn't had time to tell anyone what was happening. Then she smiled, relieved to see Heath's friend Jerry walking towards them from a couple of rows back, where he'd obviously been watching everything unfold.

Though Heath was flexing his hand and rubbing his sore knuckles, he still chuckled when he saw Jerry shyly waving as he approached.

"I'm so glad you followed me today, Heath," Lila said, as the policemen got out of their cars and approached them.

"I wasn't following you. I thought I'd better stop in and get some wine and dessert for tonight, when I saw you pulling in. I just got out of my car to come over and say hello, and I realized you were in trouble." He pointed at Jerry, who looked pretty happy with how everything had turned out from the way he was smiling. "I'm guessing Jerry's the one who called the cops, because he was still following you, even though you told him not to."

Lila was so grateful she threw her arms around Jerry and gave him a big hug, saying in his ear, "Well, I'm just glad you were, or I don't know what would have happened."

Though Heath chuckled at the way Jerry blushed, awkwardly patting Lila's back, he didn't even want to think what they might have done to her, had she been on her own.

After almost losing her once, he couldn't believe that Sam was still after her. Although he had never let his guard down, imagining that Sam knew that once the two of them were gone, no one would be able to testify against him.

Hopefully, now that the Den Keeper was finally in custody, and being investigated for all his nefarious deeds, including murder, that they'd seen the last of him.

They were both mentally and physically exhausted by the time they'd finished being questioned at the police station.

Once they got back home, neither of them cared if they ate, since all they could think of was getting some sleep.

Lila was out cold, almost as soon as she'd kissed him goodnight. Though Heath was tired, as he held her in his arms, his mind wandered back to how they'd first met at the auction. When he'd decided he'd better put a decent bid on her to keep her from winding up with someone who wouldn't have cared how he treated her.

And now, they were inseparable.

He knew there was just one thing he had to take care of to make their journey complete.

A week later, Friday morning, after they'd had breakfast, Heath decided to surprise her. While she was in the shower, he packed them both a suitcase and slipped it into his trunk.

Since she was caught up, and didn't have to go into work, he suggested with it being such a nice sunny day, that it might be nice to take a little drive up into snow country.

Hours later, driving through the grounds of the old inn, he loved the way her eyes lit up as she looked around. "What a beautiful old inn," she remarked as she took in the splendor of the graceful, white two-story mansion, all lit up for Christmas, everything covered in little fairy lights and red velvet bows. Even the trees beyond, surrounding it were glittering with lights for the holiday.

"I thought it might be nice to spend the weekend."

She looked over at him. "But I haven't got any clothes."

Pointing his thumb at the back of the car, he grinned. "I packed you a suitcase, while you were in the shower."

With a roll of her eyes, she laughed. "Actually, I think this is just what we need. To get away alone together, after all that we've been through lately."

"I couldn't agree more," he said, reaching for her hand, and bringing it to his lips.

The room he'd requested was absolutely beautiful, full of antiques and chintz-covered furnishings, that earned him another kiss along with a giddy little hug, she was just so thrilled with it.

"What a beautiful four-poster bed. Everything's just so pretty. Oh, Heath, I love it!"

"I hoped you would."

Heath set their suitcases on the bench at the end of the bed, and when Lila opened hers, she started laughing as she pulled out one flimsy little lacy underthing after another. "I can tell who packed my suitcase for me, considering it's full of nothing but kinky underwear." She pulled out her short, black velvet dress, eyeing him. "Thank goodness you also thought to pack me a dress, and a toothbrush."

He shrugged, grinning as she peeked into his suitcase. Her eyes widening when she spotted the blindfold and the long, red silk restraints that she realized, glancing over, would work perfectly on the four-poster bed.

"I'm guessing you're in the mood to play," she said, smirking as she gave him a little hip bump.

"Always, with you. Though we should probably go down to the dining room and have dinner first."

After they'd enjoyed a tasty mushroom bisque followed by a delicious surf and turf dinner, while they were sharing a piece of rich chocolatey sacher torte, Heath reached into his pocket, when he heard his phone ping with a text.

Deciding that she'd want to know, he held out his phone and showed her the message: "The remains that were found, were what's left of Lars. DNA proved it was him."

She just nodded, looking relieved as she reached for her coffee, while Heath shrugged.

At least now they knew they were safe, since the Den Keeper had been arrested, and Lars was no longer a threat.

Glad now that he'd booked something fun for after dinner, back in their room he told her to bundle up, without telling her why.

When they got outside, dressed in their warmest clothes, Lila gave his arm a squeeze, thrilled when she saw that he'd arranged a sleigh ride with two big, gorgeous black draft horses to lead them around the grounds.

After the older man helped them aboard, and covered their legs with a heavy blanket, Lila cuddled in close to Heath, slipping her arm through his as the sled started off to the sound of the sleigh bells ringing.

She just looked so happy, smiling up into his eyes. "Thank you for this."

"Thought it might be a fun way to get us in a festive mood, with Christmas only a few weeks away."

Turning in her seat, she took his face in her hands and kissed him, whispering, "I love you," against his lips.

He knew he had it bad, when he could feel his heart flutter in his chest, just from hearing her say the words. "Good thing you do, because I'm pretty crazy about you," he whispered back as he captured her lips in a long lingering kiss. They snuggled in even closer with their hands smoothing over their bodies through their clothes as the horses clopped along the path, over the snowy grounds. All lit by the soft romantic glow of a full moon peeking out between the trees.

Their cheeks were rosy by the time they arrived back at the inn and thanked the driver for taking them around. Once they got back inside, Heath suggested, "Do you want to go to the bar for a hot drink to warm up, before we head up to bed?" Grinning, Lila shook her head, and led him by the hand straight up to their room.

Both a little wound up from the foreplay on the sled, they still took their time stripping each other off, dusting kisses over every inch of the skin they exposed as their clothes fell to the floor.

Grinning, Lila took one look down at his erection, and went to drop to her knees, but Heath held her up by her hands, shaking his head.

"It's my turn to get on my knees now."

Snagging his pants off the floor, he reached into the pocket and pulled out a blue velvet ring box, and almost laughed at the way Lila's eyes popped.

"Probably shouldn't be naked when I'm asking this. But I can't wait anymore. Lila, will you marry me, and make my life complete?"

Her eyes tearing up, she nodded as he opened the ring box, and showed her the most beautiful oval cut diamond ring she'd ever seen. Looking into his eyes, she whispered, "Yes. I would love to marry you, Heath."

Relieved beyond belief, he sprang to his feet. After he'd slipped the ring on her finger, he hugged her so hard, that they both started laughing.

At least until she got on the bed on her knees, waving her gorgeous ass at him, coyly smiling at him over her shoulder.

That sobered him up pretty quick.

He got in behind her, loving the way she shivered as he licked her up and down, and kissed his way up to her neck, running his cockhead over her slick little pussy.

"So, is this what married life is going to be like with you?"

She grinned, looking back at him. "Ooh, I sure hope so, because I never want this to end."

Neither did he, especially when his eyes rolled back in head as he eased his way inside his new fiancée. Giving her nipples a little tweak to get her squealing; he couldn't believe how tight she felt whenever he took her from behind.

As he started to pump, it occurred to him that there was a reason that they'd met that night at the club. Otherwise, tonight would never have happened. And he would never have been lucky enough to meet the gorgeous, sexy woman that he planned to spend the rest of his life with.

"Ooh, yeah, right there," she murmured, when he found her g-spot, and kept riding it.

The way he was tugging her nipples and hitting her right where she needed him, it wasn't long before she was arching her back and beginning to let out the cutest little whimpers as she got closer and closer to flying right over the edge.

Desperate to feel her come, Heath reached between them and worked her clit till she threw back her head, crying out, "Oh, my god Heath, I'm coming so hard!"

Seeing her climax, had to be the sweetest thing in the world. He smiled watching her shiver. But then his smile grew even wider at the sound of her yelp, when he surprised her and pulled out, and flipped her onto her back.

She looked a little confused until she felt him slipping her hands through the loops of the red silk restraints, that he'd managed to attach to the bed posts without her noticing.

"You're tying me up?"

"The loops are fairly big, so you should be able to slip out of them, if you want."

He loved the way her face lit up with a smile when he slipped the blindfold over her eyes.

"Baby, you look so hot lying there naked, waiting to see what I'll do with you."

With the moonlight shining in the window, he could see her breasts rising and falling, she was getting so anxious, even thrusting up her hips, begging him to take her.

And seeing the ring sparkling on her finger gave him a sense of satisfaction like nothing he'd ever known. She was his now, and he was hers, and they would be for the rest of their lives.

Noticing she was so wound up, she was already starting to quiver, he grabbed the long white feather he had hidden in his suitcase and he chuckled when she jumped, just from the feel of him circling her left nipple with the delicate touch of the feather.