Club X Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, that feels good," she murmured on a broken breath.

His own heart probably pounding as hard as hers, he trailed a path to her other breast, circling all around it, before he teased her other nipple with a flick of his tongue.

After he'd done this a few times, and thought that she seemed to be pretty relaxed and zoning out, he shocked her when he bent and latched onto her right breast. Drawing her distended nipple into deep his mouth, circling it with his tongue, he had her crying out, "Oh, wow, Heath! I think I'm seeing stars!"

Quietly chuckling at her outburst, he licked and nibbled at her breast, while trailing the feather down over her belly and using it to tickle her pussy.

Hyper alert, her hips shot up and she gasped, the moment he touched her between her legs. "Not being able to see what you're up to, everything just feels so much more intense."

Then he slipped a finger inside her, and smiled when he felt how wet she was, practically dripping. "Feels like someone's enjoying this."

She smirked. "You think?"

Her breath hitched when she felt the bed dip, then felt the delicious sensation of his tongue gliding over her pussy, as he whispered, "You know you taste like honey, sliding over my tongue."

"And you're making crazy," she gasped as he took his time savoring her essence, teasing her with little licks and soft caresses, and a single finger sliding inside her, treating her to a slow sensual little finger fuck.

Then he got on his knees, parted her thighs and pushed just the tip of his cockhead inside her.

"Please, Heath," she nearly begged, twisting at her restraints.

"Please what?"

"Please don't make me wait."

He groaned when she clenched around him, drawing him in, as he pushed in a little deeper. Her moans echoed his as he filled her up a little more with every thrust. "You just look so beautiful, naked and bound with the moonlight shimmering over you," he whispered, gently squeezing and massaging her breasts, her nipples standing proudly erect as they made slow sweet love.

Buried in her balls deep, he wrapped her in his arms, and claimed her lips, teasing her tongue with his.

His face lit up in a smile when she twisted her hands free, so she could slide her fingers into his hair and cling to him as they kissed and mated.

Pushing the blindfold off her, so he could look in her eyes, he whispered, "Let's get married soon."

Nodding frantically, she pulled his head down, and nearly kissed him senseless.

***

They opted for a quickie wedding with just their closest friends and family. Her little nephews looked so grown up in their little suits, both acting as ringbearers. Surprisingly, not even fighting over the pillow with the wedding rings that they soberly carried up to the altar together. At least until they both started giggling when they handed the pillow over to Heath, making him laugh, too.

Eager for a little sun and fun, after they'd had dinner and thanked everyone for coming, they took a taxi to the airport and jetted off to their honeymoon.

In their beachfront room in Hawaii, on their first morning there, Lila let Heath know that they were going to have a pretty amazing love life, when he woke up tied to the bed, wearing a blindfold. His very sexy wife quietly chuckling as she licked him up and down, sliding him through her fist.

Letting his head fall back on the pillow, he just shook his head and laughed, deciding that she could take the reins whenever she wanted, if it meant she'd be doling out the kind of pleasure that he'd only ever dreamed of.

"Hope you don't mind, you sleep so soundly and you were taking so long to wake up, I thought I'd help myself," she said with a sexy smirk as she sank him past her lips, right to the back of her throat!

His hips thrusting up to meet her mouth, Heath rolled his eyes and breathlessly groaned, "Baby, you go right ahead, and feel free to help yourself any time you want."

Turns out they'd both got something from their time at the club. Lila had totally lost her inhibitions. And they'd also found their one and only.

Well, at least until a few months later, when he stepped into the shower behind her, for a little shower fun, and she put his hand on her belly. She smiled watching his expression when the penny dropped, and he looked at her shocked, realizing that what he was feeling felt a lot like a baby bump.

"Is this for real? Are you really pregnant?"

She bit into her lip, nodding. "We're going to have a baby. Are you happy?"

Overcome with emotion, Heath wrapped her in his arms and hugged her, glad that they were in the shower, so she wouldn't be able to see that he was tearing up.

He never dreamed when their eyes met at that auction, that their whole future was just waiting to play out, when he lifted his hand and placed his bid, and took a chance on the pretty blonde with the big blue eyes.

He'd almost given up on the idea of ever having a family of his own, but now he had it all. A gorgeous, sexy wife, and a baby on the way.

He nodded his head, tipped up her chin and whispered against her lips, "I'm over the moon happy, all because of you."

Her eyes glowing with her smile, she leaned in and captured his lips.

Yeah, life was good. And neither of them cared anymore about how they'd met. Granted, most men didn't buy their future wife at an auction. But the way it worked out, Heath would have happily spent every cent he had, had he known that that night he'd actually managed to secure a life with the woman of his dreams.