All Comments on 'Clubbing'

by KeithRoberts

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
dumb

lol so dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the Hell?????

Why would anyone write this??? Even as short as it was, clean out a closet, wash the neighbors cat, anything would a better use of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why?

Why would you write this? Barely 1 hour into new year and you already won worst story of the year for 2020. Congratulations you sick fuck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what absolute shit

please die or stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please explain your idea/motivation to write this story.

Really. Was this some kind of exercise in absurdity for you? I'm serious. Please explain this. What were you trying to achieve as a piece of literature. I'm asking because it seems to be without any discernable merit or reason in my wildest stretch of imagination. But maybe it's my deficiency? Perhaps I have a serious void in my literary education despite having worked at perfecting same at the graduate level. What have I missed. This isn't writing -- it isn't even typing -- as far as I can tell.

Please . . . enlighten all us.

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 4 years ago
Looks like...

A "loving wife" who needs the "Saddletramp treatment."

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what the fuck is this crap?

I gave it a 1 because there is no 0

ju8streadingju8streadingover 4 years ago
wtf

that bitch doesn't care about her husband even a little bit.

i hope she gets aids and dies horribly slow

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

The ONLY way this could have worked is her coming home Saturday morning to an empty house and empty bank accounts.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Did someone actually sit down to write this shite??? Words fail me!! I think it must be the worst I have ever read on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So this is a monologue

Recited by a mentally challenged divorced slut as she sits by the window of her extended care memory unit room talking to the walls. Same story day in and day out and no visitors. Sad but true story.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
This garbage just gets worse

You need to seek help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just one word defines this

VOMIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Clubbing?

Clubbing baby seals, almost would seem a more humane exercise in comparison to this abuse.

Lit needs a "mental patient", or "severely disturbed", or "danger to oneself and others" category.

This is not a loving wife story, in anyway, even in an ironic sense.

Sad. Get help, and stay away from sharp objects, confiscate shoe laces and belts, and please seek professional help! If you think this was just a harmless fantasy, then you really don't understand the word fantasy, and you certainly don't understand the word harmless.

I still don't understand how a story like this gets posted?? How does this make it past the mods? The main reason for my comment is that there is as much a problem with Lit concerning this story, as there is with the author.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
sad

i'm guessing you posted this in the LOVING WIVES because you WANTED it to get mocked. its sad that you have to ruin this genre. post it where it belongs: Group Sex, EROTIC COUPLINGS, FETISH, GAY MALE are all better fits. assuming you were even being honest with this piece of trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Move it in the gay male section

justwetwojustwetwoover 4 years ago

I think that this was a game to see if the author could get the lowest score possible in the Loving Wives category, if not all of Literotica.

A great effort in that regard. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 ☆

A bit of advice. STOP WRITING.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Just Bad

That was not just bad. That was awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a way to start the new year in LW

Sickening shit. ONE STAR

njlaurennjlaurenover 4 years ago
Kind of wonder

If someone wrote this to win a contest of how to most piss off readers as quickly as possible....

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

don't write any more of this shit this is terrible i thought you were a pretty good writer but now i am not so sure try for better or give up this is sick

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really?

You couldn’t have possibly put this out for anything but shock value. This isn’t writing, I am calling troll. I am disappointed site would even allow your posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don’t usually comment.

I debated about even responding but hoping this story will get unpublished, if that is even possible. There are many talented writers that provoke emotion, stimulate thought and do it through their ability to write a story. This is pure SHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really..

This is about the stupidest story I've ever seen in this category. I say shame on L.W.

for even considering posting such trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dumbest story yet!

Why anyone would think this is sexy is beyond understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In what level is this not fetish?

You put this in LW and you get the comments you deserve.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
The Brown Standard

Lots have already been said about this sad excuse of a flash, all of them being correct.

But the best comment I've read thus far is from the Anon already calling it the worst story of 2020. 'Cause it probably going to turn out to be true.

Can't wait for the saddletramp1956 remix of it, though - now that will probably be a good read. Fact is, it cannot get worst than that.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
First

The first day of The new year and we already have five stories with serious claims to worst story of the year. This one will be difficult to beat.

InkhornInkhornover 4 years ago

Not my bag, but I can see where the author was trying to go with it? Sort of? It’s really in the wrong category. Posting in in LW is going to draw a lot of hate.

My main issue isn’t with the topic, though. My main issue is that the story doesn’t give the reader anything to empathize with the husband over. One gets the sense that the husband is supposed to be the protagonist, but there’s nothing allowing for an emotional connection to him at all. The character of the wife is shallow. There’s no thought process or motivations behind her actions to give the story any sort of depth, even for a bit of flash. If it’s her we’re supposed to be invested in, there’s nothing to grab onto.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ummmm

I've read some seriously horrendous trash on here but this......wtf is this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"I really didn't want her to go clubbing."

That's in the first paragraph, a sentiment that is completely contrary to the rest of this story. If this was the first time she fucked someone else, if this was the beginning of him in a cage, there would have been a slim -- very slim -- chance this may have an some value, but as is, it just compounds the stupidity of this mess.

Rob5373Rob5373over 4 years ago
Gotta admit

I generally find some redeeming value in a story but this has nothing....nada...zip that I could call a story. Pure garbage. Sorry man. -10*

OPrimeOPrimeover 4 years ago
Pee Ewe!

Well that sure stunk up the place. Not even good entertainment. Cuck is live and going strong here on the first day of 2020.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

I read this this morning. I like to go back later in the day just to read the comments ( even the shitty stories). To say this will be the shittiest story of 2020, only time will tell. I will never claim that I know what all the acronyms used on here are but I try.

Could someone be generous to tell what super glue has to do with cock cages though? I disagree with the anonymous that said this should be in Gay Male. No where did I read that the husband was gay just that she wanted him to be. If he had been gay she wouldn't have had to threaten him. I will say that if this is a true life story I hope both Keith Roberts and his (I hope ex) wife both die from some incurable disease.

I hope also that you have enjoyed foray into L/W. Unfortunately it was a fail.

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
1*

1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Retitle it ‘How to troll LW’

Because clearly this is the only reason for posting this garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Dumb as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He was sentenced to death by lethal injection.

The first thing he needed to do was get the chastity device off then he could seek revenge.

The 4 gay guys were found dead after being fucked in the arse with a shot gun. Unfortunately the gun discharged and their remains were spread all over the place.

Chris and Paul were found tied up and castrated. They bled out.

His darling wife suffered the worst consequences of them all. She witnessed the revenge. She could not believe her wimp of a husband had the guts to kill in the way he did. She was shocked when he pulled the trigger on the shotgun the first time but by number four she was in shock. He let her recover before getting revenge on the other two. He castrated Chris and Paul in front of her and forced her to eat the members. She is still in the Psych ward and will most probably never get out. She keeps muttering her husbands name and saying she was sorry.

He died with a smile on his face as the final drug was injected in his arm.

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

Worst story ever!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous