All Comments on 'Clubbing Fun with My Wife'

by Jeff_Dearborne

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
Impo_64Impo_646 months ago

She went outside with a stranger without talking with her husband before? And he accepted it as normal? As accepted as normal his wife to get pregnant from anyone? Really? Always acting as they didn't had already a small child? And she was Ximena or Penny? So nothing good in this story and he will soon join Pockets in the divorced club! 1*

collin4xxxcollin4xxx6 months ago

Well, if by chance he isn’t th3 one to knock up his wife, he should have the pleasure of knocking up her three friends,

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy6 months ago

The BTB Mafia is going to go postal on this one.

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I skimmed through the first few paragraphs and realized it's nothing more than a story about bottom feeding scum.

Pavel246246Pavel2462466 months ago

Another asshole who's doing everything he can to lose his family.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Divorce the wife, sue the Club and live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WTF? She just goes out and casually fucks a guy they just met? With no condom? Christ these people are fucking stupid. And why does the husband always have to be an accepting cuck? He’s pathetic. A real man would have not allowed so much dancing in the first place, and second, if his wife went out to an alley to give a blow job to that stranger, a real man would have beaten the shit out of the guy, grabbed his wife’s hand and removed her wedding and engagement rings and told her not to come home. Jesus, what is WRONG with men these days?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino6 months ago

An absolutely awful story, not a recognizable character amongst them. For any story to have credence there must be some degree of believability, this has none.

mlektm50smlektm50s6 months ago

Ignore the stupid. None of them ever experienced anything as exciting as what you two did. I loved it. Thank you for sharing it.

irinmikeirinmike6 months ago

Beyond stupid and juvinile

syd_v63syd_v636 months ago

Again you are a decent writer, you just get caught in these predictable tropes. Couple that with the ‘Slippery Slope’ narrative, where the wife goes from 0 to 90 and is all in after just dipping her toe in the water. The ending here was over kill. Granted you wanted to tie up lose ends, but the story shouldn’t read that way, but it does. It became Anticlimactic in the end.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There is nothing hotter than seeing another man being able to fuck my wife and making her cum. The more the better. Love the thought of her loving it so much that his friends get a turn till all she lets them use her as a slut. Her breasts swollen and nipples hard.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Ignore the idiots, no normal man ever wants to stoop so low as to share his wife like the feckless cuck fools.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Talk about a dumbass. 10 star for stupidity 0 star on reality.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

While out with my wife Jen a few years ago just us and enjoying our time together without the children. We were having a good time and did see a school friend and Robert from years ago. While visiting with Robert catching up the what he and I had been doing. A man who I didn't recognize asked Jen to dance she looked at me and asked if I minded? I said that would be ok for a couple of dances. In a little bit Robert asked if I knew the guy who was dancing with Jen? I said no. He said that it's none of his business but they just went out the side door. I said wonder what is going on? He asked if I wanted him to check it out? I said no I got this. I headed towards the door and when I got outside the guy had Jen up against a car and I yelled hey asshole that's my wife and get your paws off her. F y he said. I grabbed him by his hair jerked him around and hit him in the mouth. I was grabbed from behind and tossed across the hood of a car. I landed between 2 vehicles. That knocked the shit out of me. I was a little slow getting up and when I looked up over the car I seen Robert with his legs raped around a big black guys neck and Robert was beating the black dude in the face. The black guy was wilting fast.I moved around the car just as the black guy dropped to the pavement. The asshole that had Jen against the car was trying to hit Robert and I kicked him in the nuts and he was down and out. I looked at Jen and asked what in the heck was going on? She said that Jack the guy that she was dancing with was a friend of one of her coworkers. He had always seemed to be an okay kind of person but she didn't know what he was acting like. I said let go. We went back inside and visited some more and decided that we needed to stick together just incase. Robert even called 2 of his cousins. When we headed home we promised to stay in touch with Robert. We agreed we were in this together and would watch each other's backs. Things have been good so far.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sorry, just not believable. They go out for the first time after having a kid and they're trying for another, so he let's a stranger bang his wife I the alley. Don't think so. Too much going on to let some diseased asshole ruin it. It's harder to dump them when you're married, so you tend to protect your turf, especially when they aren't into sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very hot. My wife did the same but she didn't get pregnant, in NY behind a Fire house. I think she did at least four men w/i a year. They wouldn't allow me to watch though. It was second hand information while haviig second with my wife. Very sloppy but good. I asked her not to clean up........

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So the wife cheats and the husband gets off on it. And of course at a bar after a night of drinking. Nothing new here.

RuthMRuthM6 months ago

Ignore the negative comments I loved the story my husband let me become a slut wife that also happened in a club when my husband let me dance with a guy my husband found me outside on my knees that opened Pandora’s box I became pregnant not knowing who the father is and my husband loves me more now than before he also idolise how daughter

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love this story! I’ve always fantasized about this happening to my wife if we ever went out. I can imagine the way my hands are shaking and the slight queasy feeling in the pit of my stomach as I see another man controlling my wife. Feeling torn from the excitement and shocked how easy she is as he holds his cock out and she eagerly starts sucking him. It feels so wrong to want him to take whatever he wants from her as long as I can watch.

E.D.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a fucking stupid couple you developed in the story. SMDFH! What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I caute my wife out back the club sucking some mofo’s dick. I come up on ‘em and popped her in the jaw. He blede to death right there while her cheating ass choke to death right along side him. Toofer one the way to go.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I met RuthM at a sleazy club a while back. It took one dance to get her out to my truck. I gave her all I had, and I hear her cuck is raising my bastard now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Story was hot for fiction but as a husband for me it’s entertaining but reality I’d have walked over made like it was fine then positioned for the best angle to smash his nose in then really beat his ass. The wife is drunk but a cheating whore but the guy clearly had no respect for him as the husband. I get the way they were drinking and hanging you may get the impression but he should’ve asked him. A couple I knew drunk on vacation hooked up with some random local and both were into it in the moment dping his wife . The next day he said his wife started talking like she was leading the way for them being hot wife/cuck marriage. He put a stop immediately and picked up a local woman saying his turn then never again for either or they can just have a friendly divorce and do what they want. She cried and begged then cried through him fucking some hot local realizing how he may have felt but he told her the next morning he went with it with the guy because they were really drunk or either night would’ve never happened. He said both nights the guy and girl were young hot and in unbelievable shape . He said sober and thinking of his wife getting mostl likely the best fuck of her life from a younger guy with better stamina and a much bigger cock .

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove6 months ago

My husband would have left Stephen in a pool of his own blood. How is that for a graphic image? Nut the story was well written and you know how to work the reader up and it was awesome until the wife went into the alley with Mr Everything, Stephen, the perfect stud. It threw the whole story off and was a contradiction to their marriage which, as you described it, was very strong and happy. In other words, after the second round of dancing, the story rots on the tree.

bluerubberonebluerubberone6 months ago

@Sarahwithlove, this should hardly surprise you, as this is in the cheating wife's category for a reason. Personally, I loved the story and want more. 5 stars

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades5 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Definitely need to club this bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot, My wife has our 3 kid from someone else. Not sure who as she was gang banged and not on the pill, WAS SOOOOO hot using her later on, we still get turned on by it. she LOVES to be a whore as well. Thanks for sharing her :)

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69713 months ago

The story was good until you got to the whole pregnancy thing. It just ruins it. I can understand a woman’s hormones running rampant, being drunk, and doing something stupid but not immediately the next day going and getting morning after pill and taking a chance of her being pregnant with another man’s child, a child that would look totally different, not only from you, but from your own child, is just something I don’t see them letting happen. I gave you five stars because the writing was good. Please write another chapter and backtrack going from “I’m a horny drunk cheating slut” to someone with more than two brain cells to rub together, especially being as educated as they both are supposed to be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another homosexual story, worthless.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Kolejne opowiadanie dla idotow. Trzeba nie miec mozgu aby to mogło się podobać, chyba ze gejowi lub facetowi bez jaj.

howj2011howj20117 days ago

Good story until the pregnancy stuff

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJeff_Dearborne@Jeff_Dearborne
Been writing for a while, but have taken the step to write more. Kinks included in my stories are partner sharing, bondage, interracial and interspecies (not beast) content. If you find yourself in Canberra hit me up I will buy you a beer. If you want to support me and see...