Clubbing Fun with My Wife

Story Info
Wife gets taken at a club
9.7k words
3.85
40.7k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was excited to be going out. It was silly cause it was only out to a night of drinks and dancing, but it had been a while for my wife and me. Ximena and I had been married for about four years. We'd had our first child two years ago, and this was the first time we had managed to get a whole night off where we didn't need to be parents. Ximena had weened Julius off about three months ago, so there would be no breastfeeding and expression distractions either.

Ximena is 28, a lovely Latin woman who, a few years ago, only had a slight bust, but she had grown through her pregnancy and now had a gorgeous rack. She's still petite, a full head shorter than I, and I'm not 180cm (6ft), but her curves have grown to be just mouth-watering. I'm almost a year older, and we've both managed to keep in shape, though I do admit I was a bit lazy straight after Julias was born. Constantly tired from late-night feedings etc.

My wife was as excited for this night out as I was. She had bought a new dress, a deep blue satin dress with a plunging neckline. None of her old nice dresses fit her with her larger bust. I watched her from the bed as she put on a bra and pulled the dress over her head. She looked so sexy, but as she turned around, I noticed the bra was clearly visible in the plunging neckline. "Have you got a different bra that will work with the dress?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "Nothing that will fit these things," she said, hefting her breasts.

I shrugged, "I guess you will have to go without," I said, smiling.

She laughed and pulled the dress back over her head, "Everyone will be staring at my nipples," she giggled. Ximena always had large nipples and loved having them sucked or lightly bitten, but during her pregnancy, they grew to be even more pronounced, and her areola darkened considerably. They certainly would be pretty visible through the soft satin fabric.

She pulled off her bra as I said, "So what? I know you like getting checked out, and with your chevage and big nipples, guys will certainly be checking you out."

"Ha," she spat back at me as she pulled the dress over her head again. "I know you like it when guys check me out as much as I do."

"Guilty," I said, standing up. I kissed her gently as I ran my fingers lightly over one nipple.

She moaned quietly before slapping my hand away, "Don't do that; you'll turn me on."

I laughed, "That's one of the reasons I do it," I said.

"Oh, and what's the other?" she asked me, gently pushing my head away.

"It turns me on," I said, pulling out my mobile to call an Uber.

Ximena laughed, "Oh, so Charlie, you really want to turn us both on right before we go out clubbing? We'll be horny for hours," she said. Even as she said it, though, she pulled the strap of her dress to the side, popped out one boob and leaned down to quickly flick her tongue across her nipple.

Her breasts were not big enough that she could suck on her nipple, but she could lick her nipple, and she knew how much that turned me on. "Oh, now, who's the tease?" I asked.

She pulled the dress back up, and as she did, I realised how easily those straps could fall off her shoulders. For some reason, it turned me on more. The idea that she could accidentally expose herself while dancing, letting tons of people see her beautiful tits, turned me on to no end. "You planning on doing that on the dancefloor?" I teased back.

She laughed, "I'm sure you would love to see me do that, expose myself to strange men and watch them drool over me."

As she said that, I could see her nipples hardening under her dress; it was so hot. "You know I like seeing you dance around the house naked."

"But you'd dance topless?" I teased her.

"I didn't say I would do it. I said I think you would like me too," she laughed.

I shrugged, "Make everyone jealous of how hot my wife is, how much fun she is? Sure, why not?" Ximena just shook her head as she walked past me, and I let the joke drop.

While we waited for the Uber, we had a small glass of wine before travelling into the city. It was a lovely summer evening, so it was nice and warm. We got to the club about 9 or so. As we got out of the car, I stepped around to her and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her tightly into my chest and kissed her. "I'm glad we have the opportunity to do this," I said.

"Me too," she said. "Now come on, let's get a drink, find somewhere to sit. We can dance a little later." She pulled my hand towards the door to the club.

The club used to be called the Edge Pub until the edge had gone under. The new owners had decided to shift it more to a club environment and had done quite a lot of renovations. No one called it by its new name; everyone still called it Edgy's.

Inside, the crowds were already starting to gather, but there were few people on the dancefloor. "There," Ximena said, pointing at a table. "I'll grab the table. Can you get me a margarita?" she called loudly.

I nodded and let go of her hand, heading to the bar. I was there for a few minutes before I got served. I ordered a beer and a margarita. As I waited for the margarita, I looked around and saw a guy was already talking to Ximena. She gestured in my direction, and the guy quickly glanced at me but continued to speak to her.

I soon got both drinks and headed back to the table. "Charlie," Ximena said, "this is Stephen. He just came over to say hi."

As Ximena looked in my direction, Stephen's eyes went straight to her tits for a moment. "Hey, Stephen," I said, handing over Ximena's drink. As I noticed his staring at her breasts through the thin fabric, I felt my cock stir. "Nice to meet you," I held out my hand, and he took it.

"Yeah, you guys too. Look, I don't want to bother you any more than I already have. I didn't know if Ximena was here alone or not and thought if she was, she might like some company. But I don't want to step on any toes." Stephen was a tall guy, not hugely muscled, but seemed fit.

"No worry, mate," I told him. "Ximena has that effect on a lot of guys." I laughed it off, and Stephen joined in, but Ximena just blushed.

He said goodbye shortly after that, and I sat down beside my wife. One of my hands went straight to her leg, gently stroking her thigh through the fabric. "He seemed nice," I said, "He wasn't pushy, was he?" I asked.

Ximena laughed, "As a woman, you get used to it, but no, he wasn't. He is cute, though," she poked her tongue at me as she said it.

I laughed it off. Ximena was always a tease. Often, it got me so riled up that as soon as I had the chance, I would jump her. Early in our dating and married life, it could be almost anywhere. There was one vacation we had down at the coast where she had teased me mercilessly, which resulted in us finding a hidden spot down the beach among some rocks. There I pulled her bikini bottom aside and fucked her as she leaned against the rocks.

Those adventures were long behind us now. Having a kid would do that to a couple, but I thought to myself, if I was ever to have that chance again, tonight would be it.

I put my hand on her thigh. The slit of her dress was relatively high, so I could easily access her soft skin. Slowly, we talked and sipped our drinks, and with each passing moment, my hand crept higher. I heard her sigh at my touch and smiled. As my hand crept higher, I felt her panties under the table. "How is it that you don't have a bra that won't show lines and be visible, but you do have panties?" I asked her.

She laughed, "They're designed to be worn with dresses like this. Not the most flattering, but hey, they work."

I slid the tip of my finger into the hem of her panties, "You know if you weren't wearing them, we could be a little naughty and risqué like we used to?"

"You are so naughty," she laughed. "We're adults and parents, and you think you can just convince me to go to the bathroom and take off my panties so you can play with my cooch?" She always called her pussy a cooch when she was being playful.

I shrugged, "Don't you think it would be fun? I mean, we don't know when the next time we are going to get a chance to do this again will be, especially with us trying for a second child." I slid my finger a little deeper and ran it up the cleft between her thigh and pubic mound.

She sighed again and got a devilish little look on her face. "I told you, you couldn't convince me to go to the bathrooms and slip out of my panties," she said. "But," she looked around quickly before lifting her arse slightly, her hands went under the table, and I felt her pulling her panties down. I was stunned. I mean, she had never been a prude, but this was bold for her.

She pulled one leg out of her panties and then crossed her legs, placing one foot in my lap. There, hanging around her blue pump, was her panties. "Be a dear and put these in your pocket."

We had decided that she shouldn't bring a purse or anything. It was always a little uncomfortable, either dancing with a small purse or leaving it somewhere 'safe' so everything she needed was in my pockets.

I quickly grabbed her panties and stuffed them in my jacket pocket, "I can't believe you did that," I said.

She giggled, "But admit it, you are hard as a rock right now?" I nodded my head. "Want to grab us a couple more drinks, and we can continue where your fingers left off?" she asked me.

I did not need to be convinced. I quickly got up and headed to the bar, "Margarita?" I checked as I walked towards the bar.

"You know what, get two," she called back.

I laughed as I realised how wild tonight would be. I just hoped she could hold her liquor long enough to get home. I didn't want to miss out on this.

I ordered the drinks, and as I waited, I turned around and saw Stephen back at the table. I felt a twinge of jealousy, followed by arousal, knowing that Ximena was wearing nothing under her dress. It was strange to think that the idea my wife was wearing only the satin dress as another man leered at her was arousing, but at the end of the day, I knew I would be getting the rewards.

I smiled and asked the bartender to add another beer to the list. A few minutes later, I returned with the four drinks, two for Ximena and one for each of me and Stephen. "Stephen, care to join us for a drink?" I asked as I placed the beers down.

"Sure, that's nice of you. The woman I was dancing with left, so I have time," he explained as he took a seat.

Ximena's eyes lit up. "Oh, you are a dancer?" she asked. Ximena loved to dance, and I had the rhythm of a car that had blown a piston.

Stephen laughed, "Don't want to brag, but yeah, been taking classes in Latin dance for about seven years."

Immediately, Ximena's accent came out more. "Oh, Latin," she said with a wink in my direction. We had taken Latin dance classes for our wedding, and at best, I was terrible. "Well. If it's alright with my husband, maybe you can show me what you have learned?"

I swallowed. It seemed innocent enough, but as Ximena downed her first margarita in a single gulp, I wondered. I could see her nipples harden through the fabric of her dress.

I laughed it off, "So Stephen. When you are not dancing with random women, what do you do?"

"I'm an ICT architect. Just here for a week or so on a job," he said. "You two?"

Ximena jumped in, "I've just gone back to work at the public defenders' office. Charlie is in corporate law," she explained.

Stephen looked surprised, "So you met at uni?"

I shook my head, "Interns at my office, Ximena decided to fight the good fight, and I decided to profit off corporate greed." It was an ongoing joke between Ximena and me.

Stephen laughed, "Well, it's admirable helping out the less fortunate," he said.

"It helps that she speaks three languages as well. Four if you count her broken Italian," I said with a laugh.

She gave me a playful slap, "You only speak one, so don't give me that lip," she said.

Stephen immediately replied in Spanish, "Ahh, estás casada con él, pero él no ha aprendido tu lengua?"

Ximena laughed, "Lo intentó, pero en sus votos matrimoniales me ofreció un cerdo."

Stephen laughed; now, my Spanish was bad, but I knew that story. When we were getting married, I tried to learn to say my vows in Spanish. I became a running joke for her family. I tried to say that I would always give her my heart and my truth. Instead, I offered her my heart and a pig. So I could pick up enough to know she was referring to that story."

Stephen came back to English, "Don't worry, my man, I grew up with it. My uncle married a Spanish woman, and you only need to be yelled at in Spanish a few times as a kid to have it ingrained in your psyche." He turned back to Ximena, "Actually, you may be able to help. I want to take my clients out for a nice meal and not some boring British shit. Do you know of any good Mexican restaurants in the area?"

I sat back in my seat. I knew exactly where this was going. "Easy way to find genuine Mexican to 'American Mexican'," she did little air quotes like she always did when talking about American Mexican. "If they have crunchy tacos, they're American. It's just, no, no Mexican would do that."

Stephen laughed and, slightly self-consciously, put my hand back on her leg. A moment later, her eyes shot in my direction. I went to remove my hand but was surprised when I felt her hand on mine, and she pulled it further under the slit of her dress. "But the other option is Italian. There is a good aperitivo bar," she said with a slight pause as I ran my fingers across her bare pubic mound just above her slit. "You know the one," she said, pointing at me.

I nodded and took over the conversation. "Yeah, it's in the old bank building, you know, aperitivo?" I asked. Stephen shook his head, and I continued. "So Italians have kind of like happy hour. Drinks are a flat price for two hours, and they provide free picks. Little plates of food. The place is called," I slid my middle finger between Ximena's lips and tweaked her clit. "Gio's, the owner's name is John, well Giovani, he's a nice bloke."

Stephen nodded, "I will have to check it out and look into this no crunchy tacos thing," he said. "I see you almost finished with your second margarita," he said.

Ximena smiled, "Are you offering to buy me another or go dance?" she asked.

Stephen shrugged, "First one, then the other; you choose the order." My wife quickly looked at me, and I simply shrugged. "Dance," she replied.

Stephen stood up and reached into his back pocket to pull out his phone before handing over his credit card to me. "Give us," he looked to Ximena, who raised three fingers, "two songs, then order us all some more drinks. We'll be back after the third."

I laughed, "Maybe we should do tequila shots," I said.

"Bastarda, el tequila debe ser saboreado," Ximena shot at me as she stood up. This one I knew, 'Tequila should be savoured', I'm sure you know the first word. Mexicans have this thing about drinking tequila: you don't shoot it, you sip it.

Tell you what, I got an earful the first time she introduced me to Mescal. I downed a shot, and she just blinked at me. "That's 30 dollars a shot, and you treat it like American rye."

I had learned since then and actually appreciate the subtle various now, though, much to Ximena's pleasure.

I watched them head out to the dancefloor. The music wasn't Latin, so Stephen couldn't show off his Latin moves, but I had to admit he was pretty smooth on the dancefloor. They danced for a while, and I could see them speaking but couldn't hear them over the sound of the music.

As the first song was coming to a close, Stephen said something, and Ximena looked in my direction before shaking her head. It piqued my curiosity, but there wasn't much I could do about it. However, as she looked in my direction, I noticed Stephen look down at her cleavage. As I said, the dress wasn't tight, the straps were quite loose, and I'm sure he got a good look at Ximena's cleavage. I found myself noticing my own arousal. I wondered for a moment if it was just watching my sexy wife or if it was also the lustful stares she was getting.

The next song that came on had a much faster tempo, and they quickly started to dance with more vigour. As they did, I noticed Stephen throwing in some Latin-style moves and even reached out to grab Ximena's hand and twirl her into him. As she twirled, I saw the strap on her shoulder slide away and fall down her arm. She was only exposed for a moment as Stephen very smoothly ran the palm of his hand up her arm. Catching the strap with his thumb, he pulled it back into place.

Ximena had a shocked look on her face but quickly recovered and returned to the dance. They continued for the remainder of the song, close together but energetic, with Ximena checking her straps regularly.

As the second song ended, I got up and went to the bar to order us all some more drinks. By the time I had gotten there, I had noticed the music this time was a lot slower. After I ordered my drinks, I turned to see Ximena and Stephen dancing closely together, her chest pressed against him. I laughed a little. Their height difference, as Stephen was a little taller than me, seemed strange; this tiny woman who reached his shoulder was dancing closely with him.

As I thought of that, I noticed that she was pressing forward, her stomach pressing into him and smiled. If Stephen was hard, and I couldn't imagine he wouldn't be, his cock would be pushing into Ximena's belly, and that would turn her on a lot. I was going to get so laid tonight that I would be walking bowlegged tomorrow.

As I returned to the table with our drinks, the song was petering out. I watched them for the remainder of their dance. They were dancing close, pressing their bodies against each other, and every time Stephen had an opportunity, he would check out Ximena's rack. I found it all enticing and knew that the ongoing attention would pay off for me.

They were laughing as they walked back through the crowd and joined me at our table. "He's a good dancer, if a little cheeky," Ximena said.

I pushed Stephen's drink and credit card across the table. "Oh, and how is he cheeky?" I asked.

Stephen shrugged, "When I pulled Ximena's strap back up, my fingers brushed against the side of her boob. It was an accident, of course," he quickly added.

Ximena laughed, "Oh, I'm sure," she said. I felt conflicting emotions about what they had just confessed. If it was an accident, then sure, it's not a problem, but part of me wondered, I guessed like Ximena, if it was an accident. It had happened very quickly, so if he did take advantage of Ximena's falling strap to brush his fingers across the side of her breast, he was a very quick thinker.

"Admítelo, ¿te gustó que mi mano te tocara? Luego presionaste tus senos contra mi pecho con tanta fuerza que pude sentir tus pezones," Stephen said with a smile.

Ximena laughed back at him. "Tal vez, pero soy una mujer casada, al menos necesito protestar." I raised an eyebrow in Ximena's direction. "Sorry dear, Stephen was telling me how I dance so passionately, and I told him that I wouldn't be against another dance after some more drinks."

I thought through my broken Spanish. Stephen had asked Ximena a question that I was sure of. And Ximena had replied something about being married, but I couldn't keep up with the speed of their talk.

"Sorry, rude of me to speak Spanish to your wife," Stephen said, "but another dance does sound nice after a few more drinks." He held up his glass, and we all clinked glasses. "To new friends, however fleeting."

"Salud," both Ximena and I replied. I at least knew how to say cheers in Spanish.

"So you said you are only in town for a week? When are you heading home?" I asked.

Stephen thought for a moment, "Probably Wednesday, I'll fly back to Melbourne. But hey, maybe we should catch up next time I'm in Canberra?"