Clubbing Fun with My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How often do you come here?" Ximena asked him.

He shook his head, "Not often, twice a year for conferences, BSides and SANS Offensive. So, March or April and November. Then, any time I have a client roll-out, which is what I'm here for this time."

I nodded, "Well, yeah, we should catch up when you're next in town. November's a lovely time in Canberra. Here," I pulled my wallet out and handed over a business card, keep in touch.

Stephen took the card from my hand and nodded. "You've been so lovely. I'll get the next round, Ximena. I know this is the first time you've been out since weaning Julias. You making it a big night?"

Ximena downed the last of her cocktail and smiled, "What do you think?" she asked.

Stephen laughed back, "Same?" he asked us both. We nodded.

No sooner had he gotten up than Ximena pulled me into a kiss and ran her hand up my leg to my crotch, "God, I'm horny," she said, "but I'm having so much fun, I forgot what it's like to go out."

I kissed her back and ran my hand up her bare leg to her smooth cunt, "Just be careful, or you will have a wet patch on your dress from how aroused you are." I ran two fingers up her slit, and she moaned. Then I pulled my hand back and sucked my fingers clean. "So, had more of a conversation on the floor?" I asked in reference to Stephen knowing our son's name.

Ximena nodded, "After he touched my breast, I told him that they are only for you now that Julias is on solids."

"And I hope to make full use of them tonight," I said playfully.

Ximena laughed again, "I know you love fucking my tits now that they are bigger, but they might not stay that way, you know," she said.

I laughed, "Why do you think I want to have a second child?" I asked her.

"You are so naughty," she said just as Stephen was getting back with drinks.

"Oh, why is Charlie so naughty?" our new friend asked.

I went to brush it off, but Ximena laughed, "He just told me he should hurry up and get me pregnant again so my tits don't shrink."

I was shocked for a second before I realised that Ximena must be getting drunk. Her filters all disappeared when she was drunk. Stephen laughed, "Well, it's as good a reason as any."

As he pushed the drinks across the table, I noticed the sleeve of his shirt pulled up a little, and I saw some ink. "Tattoo?" I asked.

He nodded and undid his cuff, pulling it up to let us see part of it. "Yeah, full sleeve, goes right up to my chest and back, only one I have." It was hard to make out in the lights of the club, but it looked like a combination of animals: a snake and a bird. "Either of you?"

"I got a little tat years ago, dumb teenage stuff," I said.

"It's the logo from the game Halo," Ximena provided helpfully. I felt myself blush.

"Oh, that's cool, we should play sometime," Stephen said, "And you?" he asked Ximena.

She shook her head, "Charlie thinks I should get some body art, but I'm not convinced," she said.

Stephen looked at me, "What do you think she should get?" he asked me.

I shrugged, "I suggested the scales of justice and maybe a nipple ring," I told him.

"Charlie, I'm so embarrassed," Ximena said, holding her hand to her face.

Stephen laughed, "Well, if you got a nipple ring," he paused and looked at me, and I smiled, "it would need to be a big one."

I couldn't help but laugh, and Stephen was right. I mean, he hadn't seen her nipples bare, but they were pretty obvious through her dress. Ximena's nipples are big. I once measured them with some callipers, and each one, when she's not aroused, is wider than my thumbnail. Just over 2cm, they get bigger and longer when she's aroused. She's never let me measure them when she's aroused, though.

I think they are gorgeous, and I love to suck and bite them, which she loves as well. I thought she might like some nipple clips because she likes her nipples being treated roughly, but the constant pressure wasn't to her liking."

Ximena went bright red and sat there quietly with her drink for several moments. "I can't believe you two, especially you, Craig. I mean, Stephen is talking about your wife's tits here."

I laughed it off, "It's just playful banter, and he's not wrong. I mean, I've seen your nipples."

Ximena poked her tongue out at me, "Well, so has Stephen," she said. I almost spat my drink, "During our dance, there are times my top gapes a bit, and he told me on the dancefloor he could see them."

I looked at Stephen, who just shrugged sheepishly, "And when was that?" I asked.

"During the first song," Ximena said with a smile.

I blinked at her, "You knew he was getting glimpses of your nipples and danced with him for two more songs?" I asked.

Ximena's smile broadened. She was enjoying teasing me. "And I want to do some more dancing tonight. What you say, Stephen, it happened when I had my hands by my side and bent forward?" He nodded with a shit-eating grin. "Well, maybe I'll have to do some shimmies," she said.

I laughed it off again as Ximena was a little drunk. "Well, as long as you still come home with me tonight," I said, turning it back on her.

In a moment, she was up, "Come on, Stephen," she said, downing the last of her sixth margarita of the night. "I want to shimmy."

She grabbed his hand, and he gave me a sheepish shrug as she led him onto the dancefloor. Almost immediately, Ximena started to shimmy, and I groaned in aroused frustration. I watched them for a few moments before I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Craig?"

I turned to see an old friend of mine from primary school, but it took a moment for me to recognise him. "Pockets?" I asked, amazed. When we were in year seven together, 'Pockets', his surname, as we had too many Michaels in our year, was over 100kg. Now, it looked like he still was, but instead of being round, he was big.

"Shit man, haven't seen you since I moved away," Pockets said, sitting down.

"You moved back?" I asked, glancing over at Penny and Stephen.

"Nah, mate, just here dealing with some family shit." He took a drink from his beer, "So, it's been like fifteen years. What's going on?" he asked.

I shrugged, "I'm a lawyer, got married, had a kid," you?"

"Work for the Sydney council got married, got divorced. You out on your own tonight?" he asked me.

I shook my head, "My wife, Ximena, in the blue dress," I gestured to her on the floor.

"Wow, umm, is it cool they are dancing so close?" he asked.

I laughed, "Yeah, that's Stephen, it's cool; Ximena and I will probably leave after a few more dances, and when she drinks and dances, well," I left the thought unfinished.

"So no more, say no more," he replied. "So, Lawyer, huh?" I nodded, "Bringing home the big bucks?"

I shrugged, "I wouldn't say big, but I do have a very nice bonus system at work, so I sometimes get nice perks." He laughed, and we continued to catch up for a while longer.

Once both our drinks were empty, he asked if I wanted another round, "Sure," I said.

As he got up from the table, I looked back to Ximena and Stephen and realised I had lost sight of them. There was quite a crowd on the floor, so I thought they had just been swallowed up by the throng of people. After a few more moments, I started to worry.

Pockets was still at the bar, but instead of waiting for him, I got up and went onto the floor to see if I could find them. After a few moments, I realised they were nowhere to be seen, and my heart started to race in panic.

I went to the front and asked the bouncer if he had seen a Latin woman in a blue dress leave, and he shook his head. As my panic continued to set in, I went back inside and ran into Pockets, "Hey man, where'd you disappear to?" he asked.

"I can't find my wife," I said to him.

He didn't hesitate, "I'll help you look." We left our drinks and started to move about the club. Checking the booths towards the back and other hidden pockets in the club. Then I saw the back door.

Quickly, I ran through the crowd and pushed the door open. There was a small group of people in an alleyway behind the bar, smoking. "Has anyone seen a Latin woman in a blue dress?" I asked.

There was a series of shrugs, but a few people pointed deeper into the alley. I walked with purpose, not quite running, and as I got to a bend in the alley, I heard a tell-tale moan. "Oh, your mouth feels so good on my nipples." For some reason, I slowed and poked my head around the corner. There they were with Stephen pressing my wife against a dumpster, her dress off her shoulders, her tits out for all to see, and Stephen sucking furiously on her nipples.

I should have broken it up, but I was frozen. I want to say in shock, but it wasn't; it was arousal. A primal longing, my wife, the mother of my child, clutching at his hair as he pleased her beautiful tits.

Ximena shuddered as he sucked on her nipples, one hand squeezing one breast while the other reached under her dress. My lovely wife was in a dirty alley with a stranger sucking on her tits and feeling up her cunt. As Ximena started to squeak, I remembered her panties in my pocket. She wasn't just getting felt up, Stephen was finger fucking her. Her breathing shortened, and each exhale was a little mouse squeak; that's how I knew she was about to cum. Ximena always made such noises as she orgasmed, and here I was, watching another man bring her to that.

"God, your tits are fantastic," I heard him moan as he continued. Then he closed his teeth around her nipple and pulled back. Ximena visibly shuddered and let out a long, high-pitched squeal. She was cumming in another man's fingers and mouth.

After a few moments, he stopped, pulled his fingers out from beneath her dress and moved up to kiss her. Their tongues slid into each other's mouths as they made out and moaned. After a few moments, I heard Ximena giggle. "God, I'm a mother and a wife. I shouldn't be here," she said.

Stephen laughed, "And yet you are, so are you done? No harm if you say yes."

Ximena looked coyly aside in my direction, and I quickly ducked back behind the bend in the alley. "I suppose I could repay the favour," I heard her say.

When I next looked around the corner, I saw my wife had hiked up her dress and was kneeling on the ground in the alley. Rubbish was strewn about, dirty graffiti, and my gorgeous wife was like a work of art about to suck off a guy we just met. I watched her reach for his belt and undo it before fumbling with the button and then flying. My heart was in my mouth, but my cock was rock hard.

So was Stephen's. As she freed his cock from his underwear, I saw it standing straight out, maybe a little larger than average and not too thick. Ximena licked her lips before enveloping his head with her mouth. I heard him moan, "I'm thrilled I met you two," he said, letting her guide the pace.

Ximena moaned in agreement, slowly bobbing on his cock. As she was, I felt a hand on my shoulder and jumped. It was Pockets, "Want me to break it up?" he asked.

I shook my head, "No, I don't think so," I heard myself say, my voice tight with arousal.

He grunted before adding, "Then, can I join in?" I shot him a dirty look, "Sorry man, just if you are into this."

I was about to reply when I heard Stephen ask, "Do you guys often share?" he asked my wife.

She pulled back with an exaggerated pop, "We don't share, this is the first new cock I've had since I started dating Craig."

Stephen moaned as my wife went back to sucking on his cock. "I don't want to cause any trouble," he said, though I noted he didn't try and stop her.

Ximena pulled back again, her eyes darting in my direction for a moment. "I think Craig is fine with this," she said before plunging her mouth back onto his cock. She gagged a moment as Stephen groaned. His cock was obviously at the entrance of her throat.

"Damn, man, your wife sure knows how to suck a dick," Pockets said beside me.

Before I could reply, Stephen started to gently face fuck Ximena, pushing her head back against the dumpster. "You let me know if I go too far," he growled in pleasure.

Ximena's hands went straight to her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples as Stephen continued to thrust into her slutty mouth. After about a minute of this, he pulled back. "Not too far?" he asked.

Ximena smiled, taking a few breaths, her eyes darting in my direction again. "No, you can go harder, I think," she said with a smile. "Tell you what? You do that again and slowly increase in speed, and I will tap your thigh when you are going as hard as I want." Stephen pushed forward again, and Ximena gleefully opened her mouth. This time, he was much rougher, faster with his thrusts and seemed to be slowly speeding up and pushing deeper.

"Your wife knows we're here?" Pockets asked.

I nodded, "I think she caught me peeking around the corner. When I got here, they were making out, and Stephen was playing with her tits. I think she decided to go further when she realised I was here." My cock was rock hard in my pants, I couldn't believe how erotic this was to watch. My pretty wife getting face fucked against a dumpster.

I could hear her gagging sounds from here and the rumble of the dumpster as it rocked with the force of Stephen's thrusts. It was then that Ximena tapped his leg. His long strokes into her mouth allowed us to see her face each time he withdrew, saliva dripping from her mouth. Stephen kept that pace up for a while. How long, I'm not sure, as I was lost in arousal. "Damn, man, doesn't your wife need to breathe?" Pockets asked me.

I glanced over at him to see he had pulled his cock out and was stroking it. I quickly freed my own, stoking my stiff cock as I continued to watch. Just as I started to stroke my cock Stephen stopped and pulled back. Ximena coughed once and then moaned, "Why'd you stop?" she asked.

"If I kept that pace up much longer, I would have cum," he told her.

She giggled, "And? I have twice."

Stephen moaned, "And I'm not nearly done with you yet." My wife glanced in my direction, and her eyes widened slightly. I guess she must have seen me flogging my cock. In that moment of surprise, Stephen bent over and grabbed her by the waist, lifting her up to sit on the edge of the dumpster. And diving into her wet cunt like a starving man. With his head between her legs, she looked over in my direction, the first time locking eyes with me as she moaned from Stephen's tongue. She grabbed his head and continued to moan. "Oh, God, Stephen, I'm glad we met you tonight."

It didn't take long for her breathing to become ragged, and she started to squeak with each exhalation. My pretty wife was about to have her third orgasm of the night while sitting atop a dumpster in a filthy alley, and I felt like I could cum at any moment watching them.

Her legs snapped around his head, squeezing him there as she came with a high-pitched squeal. Then her legs went limp, and he body slumped. It must have been a powerful orgasm. "Oh God, thank you," I heard her say.

Stephen laughed, rubbing at one ear, "You have some powerful legs on you," he said before he helped her down. As she slid down his torso, his cock slid under the hem of her dress, and she paused, glancing in my direction again.

"You know, you are very close to fucking me," she said as she wrapped her legs around his waist. His cock must have been pressing against her wet lips, and with her legs wrapped around him, it must have been tempting to him. "We really shouldn't," she said. I realised she was giving me the opportunity to intervene, but I just stood there in arousal.

Stephen pressed her against the dumpster, and she moaned. Then he twisted his hips slightly, and she moaned louder. "Stephen, did you just push your cock head into my bare married cunt?" she asked loudly. "Whatever would my husband think?"

Either Stephen thought what she was saying was for his benefit, or he was playing along for mine. "I don't see him here to stop me, and I don't see you saying no." He held her there for a long moment, neither of them saying anything. Then I watched him pull back slightly before twisting his hips forward again.

"Oh, God," Ximena moaned, her legs tightening around his waist, "I can't believe you naughty man trying to fuck a married woman bare in a filthy alley." She emphasised the word bare, and my cock throbbed.

Stephen smiled at her and kissed her before pulling back again, "You're still not saying no, but I won't fuck you properly until you say yes." He twisted his hips again, a little more forcefully. "How about I keep working my cock into you, and we can decide when I'm balls deep? Should only take a few more thrusts."

She moaned as he pulled back again, "Ok, I suppose we can do that," she sighed.

My cock ached, and I wondered if Stephen would even get balls deep before he came, he must have been at least as turned on as I was. Ximena moaned again as he pushed back into her, "Oh God," she panted, glancing in my direction again, "how deep do you think you are?"

Stephen smiled, "About halfway," he pulled back again, "I think three more should do the trick."

As he pushed back into Ximena, she groaned loudly, "Three." Her arms were around his neck, her legs holding him in place as her back was pressed against the dumpster. My wife was giving me a countdown, a chance to stop this.

"You going to stop them?" Pockets asked. I had completely forgotten he was even there.

"Oh, fuck. Two," I heard Ximena groan; he was almost balls deep, and I guessed that when he was, Ximena would say yes.

"I don't know," was all I said, still stroking my own cock.

Stephen pulled back again and waited. He paused for a long moment until my wife whimpered, and then he pushed forward again. "One," she said.

Stephen held there for a long moment, "This is it, Ximena," he said, slowly pulling back. He held himself there, his pants starting to fall down around his legs. Very slowly, I saw him begin to push into her; it was excruciatingly slow, and Ximena glanced in my direction again.

My wife whimpered as he pushed back into her, a long, soft whimper that only just reached my ears. "Zero," she said as Stephen ground their pubic mounds together. "Do it, Stephen, fuck me hard."

Our new friend needed no further encouragement and started to thrust into her with a wild passion. The dumpster banging against the brick wall of the alley. "Yes, yes," Ximena panted. "Fuck my married cunt," I had never heard her speak like that, and it just turned me on more.

"God, Ximena, you're so fucking wet," Stephen moaned as he railed my wife. His hips were pistoning back and forth as my wife squeaked in pleasure. It didn't take long for her to cum again, squealing in delight as Stephen fucked her. "Jesus," Stephen said as she came, her legs tightening around him. I knew what he was talking about. When Ximena would cum during sex, her cunt clamped down like nothing you can imagine. She had, on multiple occasions, squeezed so hard that she pushed me out of her, but with her legs wrapped tightly around him, I'm sure Stephen was still deep inside her.

"Fuck," he moaned as his orgasm continued, "I'm cumming," he said. Ximena was too lost in pleasure to say anything. As I watched Stephen's arse tense and his thrusts became small and irregular.

Both of the lovers came together, Ximena in her high-pitched squeal and Stephen joining her in a low guttural series of grunts, probably times with each pulse of his cock into my wife. After several moments, they both settled, panting in each other's arms. I stood there in shock, surprise and arousal before I quickly snapped into action.

I shoved my cock back into my pants and tapped Pocket's on the shoulder, "Come on, let's go grab some drinks and a table, they'll be back inside soon." With some reluctance, Pockets stowed his cock, and we headed inside. On the way in, we didn't say anything at all.