Clubbing Fun with My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside, I was kind of surprised to find our table was still free, so I quickly grabbed it while Pockets went and bought us drinks.

When he got back with some drinks, he said, "You right, mate?" He had bought a margarita and three beers.

"Three beers?" I asked him.

Pockets shrugged, "I assumed you didn't want to make a fuss, so if he's been drinking with you all night long, it would seem strange to not offer him one now."

I laughed. It made sense. It was weird logic, but logic nonetheless. "Yeah, I'm alright, never thought I would be into sharing, but that was surprisingly hot."

Pockets smiled, "If ever you need a third, call me. It's not that far a trip for me," he laughed.

We spoke awkwardly for a time, and before I knew it, half the beer was done. I quickly checked my phone. It had been almost 20 minutes since we came inside. I was about to go looking for Ximena and Stephen when I saw them approaching our table. "There you are," I said. "I was about to come looking. Did you have fun?" I asked Ximena.

She beamed at me as she slid into the booth beside me, "Oh yes, Stephen is a great dancer, and he's asked to go out dancing again when he's in town for the conference in November. Who's this?" she asked, indicating Pockets.

"Oh, sorry, this is Pockets, Michael, an old friend from school. Pocket's, this is my wife, Ximena and a new friend of ours, Stephen," I said.

Pockets shook both their hands. "Hey, I'm only in town for a couple of days dealing with some family shit."

We started to chat again, and it was soon, strangely, not strange; everything was as it was. I was stroking Ximena's leg as we spoke about life and movies and such. After we finished our drinks, Stephen offered to buy another round, "Still having a big night?" he asked Ximena.

She laughed, "If I drink much more, I might make some bad decisions," she joked.

Stephen laughed back, "So I should buy you two," he said as he walked away from the table.

"I can't believe you let that happen," Ximena said as soon as he was out of earshot.

I laughed, "I can't believe it took you twenty minutes to clean up and come back inside," I retorted.

Ximena blushed, "It didn't. He kind of fucked me again, standing doggy against the dumpster." I moaned. "The guy's got some stamina, and boy does he cum a lot. I was sure you were going to stop it all when I was counting down."

I shrugged, "Do you regret it?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "No, it was hot."

Pocket's laughed, "It sure was. I asked Craig here if I could join in, and he said no."

Ximena raised an eyebrow at me, "So you will let a virtual stranger fuck your wife bare when we are trying to have a second child, but not your friend?" she teased.

I groaned, "Oh God, in the moment, I completely forgot. I was just wrapped up in how hot it all was."

Ximena blinked at me, "You forgot we were trying to get pregnant because you were too aroused watching another man fuck your wife?"

I scratched the back of my head sheepishly. "Umm, I guess, yeah. But you know what, that kind of makes things hotter."

Ximena nodded, "Why do you think I was giving you so many chances to stop it all?" she asked.

"I guess we'll have to deal with the consequences," I said, more calmly than I felt. Sure, it was hot, but Ximena could end up pregnant with Stephen's kid.

She shook her head at me, "Well, at least we both enjoyed it. Stephen's asked me if I want to stay with him when he comes into town next month."

I groaned again, "What did you tell him?" I asked her, my cock hard in my pants.

She reached over and grabbed my crotch, "I told him I would think about it, but you seem to like this, so maybe I should say yes?" I groaned again. Somehow my wife becoming a slut was turning me on. "Oh, and Pockets, I don't think it was very nice of my husband to share me with a virtual stranger and not an old friend from his school days. If you aren't busy tomorrow, want to have dinner at our place?"

Pockets smiled, "Sounds like fun, but I don't want to hurt my friendship with Craig now that we are just starting to get reacquainted."

"Nonsense, good friend, share everything," she said, and I moaned again. "Also, Stephen wants me to go out for drinks with him later this week," she said, smiling, "and I have that legal aid conference in Sydney in December." She winked at Pockets.

I was about to say something when Stephen got back to the table with the drinks, three beers and two margaritas. "Stephen, are you trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me?" Ximena giggled.

He laughed, "Oh, by the way, Craig, I had such fun with Ximena that I've asked if she wants to go out dancing and having drinks next Friday. It'll be my last night in Canberra, and it would be good to celebrate."

I resisted a moan as Ximena continued to play with my cock through my pants. The rest of the night was pretty uneventful until we got home.

No sooner had we gotten inside than Ximena pulled her dress over her head. I looked at her a moment before she turned to me, "Why are you still dressed? You can hardly fuck me with your clothes on."

I laughed as I started pulling clothes off and following her towards the bedroom, "I don't know, Stephen did a pretty good job of it."

Ximena moaned, "I hope you don't mind me inviting Pockets over tomorrow night? This whole thing has gotten me turned on very much, and I would like you to be able to join in instead of watching from the shadows like some creep." Inside our bedroom, Ximena sat on the edge of the bed and smiled at me, "So, what do you think? You seemed to enjoy me fucking Stephen. Are you happy for this to continue?"

I was hard as a rock as I pushed he back onto the bed and pushed my cock into her slippery cunt. "You sleeping around, you mean?" I asked her. She moaned and nodded, "Something about tonight started off in shocked arousal but ended up just being arousal." I said as I slowly fucked her. "But you could end up pregnant?"

Ximena moaned, "I think that was the part that turned me on the most, that you would let me fuck another man knowing I could get pregnant." She wrapped her legs around me, and I started to fuck in long deep strokes, "You know you are just pushing Stephen's cum deeper into me?"

I chuckled, "It's been there long enough already that if he's going to get you pregnant, you will be."

She moaned again, and I heard her squeak, "You know I will be outside my fertile period when I catch up with Stephen at the end of the week?" she said. "But I won't be tomorrow."

I groaned, "If you fuck Pockets will you make him use a condom?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "You let a virtual stranger fuck me bare. Why should Pockets get anything less? Besides, he knows we're trying. Maybe he will opt to use one himself."

I moaned as I continued to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her hard, but I knew that if I did, I would only last seconds. "You meant what you said about the conference in December?"

She nodded vigorously, "Craig honey, tonight you opened Pandora's box, and this box wants to be filled. And now's your turn, fuck me, cum in me, and we will see who gets me pregnant, you, Stephen or Pockets."

I groaned and grabbed her hips before I started to fuck her in earnest. "God, Ximena, you are such a gorgeous slut." I watched her tits bounce as I fucked her, knowing they may well grow bigger very soon.

"Yes, yes," she panted, "I am your slut wife, please fuck me, please." I pounded her hard for a few more minutes, my breath coming in laboured gasps. Her moans turned to squeaks as I fucked her, gaining in pitch with her short sharp breaths; then I felt her shudder, and her legs and cunt snapped shut. I groaned as I started to cum, and her high-pitched squeal of orgasm filled the room. As she came, her legs tightened, and I felt a pop followed by a sharp, short pain, but I was too lost in pleasure to care. My cock pumped into her four or five intense spurts before starting to wane.

After several moments, I collapsed on her, panting and wincing with each breath. "Oh my God, that felt great," she said. I took a deep breath and yelped slightly, "Are you ok?" she asked.

I nodded, "I think you sprained one of my ribs. I'll be right in a couple of days," I said.

She pouted at me, "Sorry, not sorry, I guess. Tomorrow, it will be just me and Pockets, then if you are going to be too sore. And maybe I will have to see if I can catch up with Stephen as well. A girl has needs, you know?"

I groaned and felt my cock throb inside her, and she giggled. "You know, I wouldn't mind seeing you fuck someone else as well," she said. "I mean, it would only be fair, and you seemed to really enjoy watching me, so maybe I should get to watch you."

I laughed, "My God, are we swingers now?" I asked her.

She laughed back, "I don't care what we call it." She kissed me then, a kiss of passion, of love, of commitment. "You know I still love you, right?"

I nodded, "I know," I said.

Ximena did indeed fuck Pockets the next day and Stephen the day after that, and at the end of the week and a couple of weeks later, she missed her period. She gave it another couple of days before taking a pregnancy test. It had been two weeks since that night, and sure enough, my lovely wife was pregnant.

She surprised me with it. I got home one day to find her in the living room nude. She smiled at me and said, "You know how you like my pregnant tits? Well, they're sticking around a while longer."

I moaned and kissed her, "You know I don't care who it is. I will love them like I love you and Julias."

She smiled, "I told Pockets that I was pregnant. He said he can't wait to come visit us and fuck me with a big pregnant belly."

"And Stephen?" I asked.

She shook her head, "I don't want to tell him yet. I haven't even told him that you are alright with this. It's kinkier that way like we are having an affair."

I laughed, "Alright then, and you want to spend some time with him during the conference this month?"

She nodded, "He's in town for seven days. I would like to see him quite a bit during that time but don't worry, you won't be alone that whole time." I blinked at her, not quite following. "Well, I told some of my girlfriends about all of this, and a couple of them have fancied you for a while."

"Wait, what?" I asked in astonishment.

"Yep, so Emily, Kathy and Rukshi have agreed to help you out, both during that week and any time I am suffering from morning sickness too bad to satisfy you. And Kathy asked me to give you this," she picked up a small envelope from the table and handed it to me.

I quickly opened it, "Do you know what this is?" I asked as I tore the paper aside. Ximena shook her head, and I read the slip inside out loud. "Here's the deal, I'm kinky as fuck, and I like being in charge. When you come to my place, you will do as I say, and I will make sure you dream of each night for years to come. Below are some instructions. You will follow them, and I will make you see stars. First, shave everywhere. I don't like beard rash, so face, balls, back, everywhere. Second, when you come to my house, you will only refer to me as Mistress. I don't care who else is there. You will only call me Mistress. Third, if you are in my house, your arse is mine. If I want you to fuck me, you fuck me. If I want you to fuck my friends, you fuck my friends. Fourth, you will only cum on command, you cum too soon, and I will spank your arse so hard you won't sit for a week. If you agree to these terms, then come around my place tonight at eight o'clock. You won't be going home tonight."

I saw Ximena biting her lip, "Well, I guess you should have a shower and shave. I'm going to ask Kathy if I can come too." I showered with excited trepidation, wondering what Kathy meant by kinky as fuck.

If you like my writing and want to support me, please check out my profile.