All Comments on 'C'mon, Let's Spice It Up Ch. 10'

by loving_hubby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
smokin hot and repulsive

Had me hard for most of the story, but would hate this happening to me and my wife. One of those odd things--would be hot to see my nice wife become a cum slut, but would be repulsed at the same time. I'm sure the repulsion would win out though... Great fantasy though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

This whole series was excellent; please write more! I understand from reading your's and Morris40's stories that these stories are at least based off of real events, so I understand that you most spend a lot of your free time fucking but please don't wait another two years before posting another story. I know Morris already wrote a story about the four of you finally meeting up, but I'm sure I'm not the only one of you readers who would like to hear that story, about such a long awaited fuckfest, from the perspective of you and your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
High Energy Romp!

Great job; I can't imagine why your scores are not in the hot range... Maybe just too much of a good thing for some of the pussies. I enjoyed the whole story. You write well with very few errors for a nice change. Hope all is well on the home front.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
fucking fantastic.....2978

A fantasy come true

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lost

I feel you have lost her. She will be transformed by the black guy AND his mates. She will become a complete slut although she has already been converted. Very disappointed with this. For me you have to arrest this whilst you still can although I think she would leave you if you did try. I think I will call it day with this story as soon she will inked and the rest of the stuff that goes with these sort of tales.

I said some chapters ago I felt this was going the wrong way and you have proved me right, a very sad tale, and my final straw was giving her anal cherry away to someone else after denying the husband for years.

JJ

bobryan51264bobryan512644 months ago

I'd be afraid I lost her in the long run unless you decide to become cuckold punk and was left out all together and shoved aside at some point and she will want you to let her have her way with whoever she wants whenever she wants the story was sexy as fuck to read but at the same time scares as could be. I'm just glad I'm not in his spot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous