CNC Airbnb

Story Info
CNC scene with an "intruder" in an Airnbnb.
2.2k words
4.58
7.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sits on the couch in her Airbnb, finishing off her glass of wine. It'd been a rough shift at work -- one where 12 hours felt like 40. Luckily, she was off for the next few days, and planned to do absolutely nothing. Veg out and drink wine; watch Netflix; watch porn; masturbate; rinse and repeat. She had gotten to the little apartment, showered in lava-hot water, and changed into a pair of pajama shorts and comfy top. She sighs heavily and leans her head back on the couch, trying to stretch out the knots of the day, letting the wine loosen her up.

"What should I watch?" she wonders aloud and reaches for her phone on the side table.

Wait a second.

Where is it?

"Goddamn ADHD. Where did I leave my phone?"

She gets up from the couch to begin looking for her phone, and when she turns around, she is startled by the dark figure in the hall.

"Uh, hello? Who the fuck are you?" Her pulse starts to race, adrenaline kicking in. There's a stranger in her Airbnb.

Where the fuck is her phone?

As he starts to stalk toward her, she moves around the couch, attempting to keep the furniture in between her and the stranger. Trying not to panic, she scrambles to remember what she did with her phone. And then she sees it. In his hand.

Oh shit.

In her panic, she's managed to keep the couch between them, but now he'sbe tween her and the door. She decides to try and make a break for the bedroom, trying to get a locked door in between them.

She bolts down the hallway to the bedroom. She can hear the stranger in hot pursuit, pounding footfalls matching the pounding of her pulse in her ears.

She gets behind the bedroom door and slams it shut, engaging the lock. She heaves a sigh.

Okay- what now? She has her back to the door to barricade what little remains between her and the stranger. She looks around the bedroom. No landline, no cellphone. Just the bed, a couple of side tables and the dresser.

She feels like she can hear him breathing on the other side of the door. Did he just chuckle under his breath?

She decides to try and grab one of the side tables, trying to get some furniture to block the door. As soon as her back releases from the door, it swings open, and he comes barreling through. Stupid, useless, bedroom locks.

She runs to the other side of the bed and tries to keep it between her and the stranger. Now she's cornered, unless she can manage to jump over the bed and get out of the bedroom. She tries to move up the head of the bed and readies to make a run for the bedroom door.

Suddenly, the stranger hurdles across the room, right at her. She tries to jump over the bed, but he manages to get a hold of her leg before she can get far. He starts to drag her back toward him. She struggles to get away, clawing and grabbing at the bedding for any handhold, anything to pull herself to safety. He's got her around the midriff, arms and legs swinging, panic gripping her. He throws her down on the bed. She scrambles to try and climb off the other side, but he's pinning her down now, overpowering her.

He wraps a hand over her mouth, "If you scream, it'll be much worse". His other arm has pinned both of hers behind her. He shoves her face into the bed, muffling her cries while he binds her wrists. She writhes and twists, trying to get away, but he's too strong for her to gain much traction. After her wrists are secured, he pulls her up by her hair, shoving some kind of cloth into her mouth and sealing it shut with duct tape. She attempts to scream but the gag muffles it and she begins to lose hope of escape or rescue.

He begins to move down her body, pulling her hips to the edge of the bed. She tries to kick and he swiftly dodges and redirects her feet, pinning her legs together. He reaches up and yanks her pajama bottoms down and off, then pins her legs apart, putting her off balance. She can feel him running his hands up her ass and her back, exploring her body. He presses himself up against her and her breath catches. His dick is so hard she can feel it through his jeans. He rubs the rough seam of his jeans up and down her cunt while he continues to use his hands to explore the rest of her body. He pulls back slightly, and she hopes against hope that he's going to be finished and leave and this will be the end of it.

Then she hears the zipper of his fly releasing. Her heart skips a beat. She starts to flail, moaning and crying into the gag. Then he's back on top of her, pinning her arms against her back. He reaches around her and shoves his hands up the front of her, moving her shirt up to her neck so he can access her tits. He's rough, his hands roving and groping. He finds her erect nipples and pinches them, pulling and tugging on them. She tries to yell, trying to bargain with him through her gag -- anything. His hands pull away from her breasts and move lower.

"Fuck" she hears from behind her, "you're wet, you dirty little cunt". She feels his fingers spreading her open, his thumbs on either side of her opening, his hands full of her ass. Like he's inspecting her. He moves one of his thumbs to circle her clit and she jumps. He laughs. He grabs her bound hands and pulls her towards him.

In one swift movement, she's lost. He impales her on his dick, and she can feel how wet this has made her, can feel her own body's betrayal dripping down her inner thighs. He pumps in and out of her, pinning her down, keeping her legs spread. She feels the pressure begin to build in her abdomen -- oh no, oh no. She explodes into orgasm, moaning against her gag, and he growls as he feels her convulse around him.

"You like that, huh, bitch? Me, too" He starts to pump faster into her. She groans into her gag as she feels him unload into her. He slowly pulls out and she can feel his cum starting to run down her thighs joining her own juices. He lays down next to her on the bed, kissing her on the forehead. "Just wait for what comes next". She shudders.

She struggles against her bonds, feeling the fluids dripping down her legs even more as she struggles to try and right herself. She manages to roll over on her back and tries to sit up. An arm grabs her across the chest and shoves her back down on the bed.

"Now where do you think you're going?"

She's pleading through the gag, eyes wild, breathing fast. She brings her knees up and tries to kick out, flailing, scrambling. He grabs her legs and pins them to her chest with his formidable torso, ankles held easily in one hand. He reaches for the rope and deftly ties her lower legs to her thighs, immobilizing her, her now swollen and wet cleft fully exposed, still dripping with his semen.

He reaches down and begins playing with her wet pussy, spreading his cum around and finger fucking her with it, then running his thumb up and down, circling her clit, and making her spasm against him.

Suddenly, he's gone. She tries to breathe, maybe this is it, maybe he'll leave now, he got what he wanted. But how will I get out of this? Oh fuck, oh fuck.

He reappears above her head on the other side of the bed. Roughly, he pulls her by her shoulders til her head is just below his cock. He starts touching her face with his dick, rubbing himself against her cheek. She tries to squirm as she feels it start to get hard again.

"Can I trust you not to scream?" he says? Continuing to rub himself on her face. She nods, desperate to be ungagged. He rips the duct tape off and pulls the fabric out of her mouth. She now realizes it's her favorite pair of red lace panties. Where did he find those? She begins pleading. "Please, please, please, please, I won't tell, just please don't hurt me, please let me go".

"Oh darlin'. I'm not done with you yet." She feels something sharp against her throat, just above her collar bone. "I'm gonna fuck your cute little throat now, and you're gonna keep those teeth to yourself, yes? Or else you're going to regret it". Then, he pulls her head over the edge of the bed. She tries to scream, but it gets cut short as he shoves his dick in her mouth.

She tries to gasp and yell, but she can't get a breath. His cock is so big, and now he's pumping it in and out of her throat. She gags and he pulls back just enough for her to gasp, and then he's back at it. He keeps up this rhythm for a while, letting her breathe every so often, laughing as she gags, spit and precum starting to make a trail down her face to mix with the tears from her eyes. She keeps her eyes screwed shut, trying to focus on breathing. He starts to play with her tits, pinching her nipples and making her squeak around his cock as he continues to fuck her throat.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here..." he says. Her eyes shoot open as she hears the sound of her wand vibrator buzz to life. Oh fuck. He reaches the wand down and places it directly on her clit. She sees stars as he continues to pump her throat, the knife gone, but how his hand is over her throat choking her slightly.

She tries to focus on her breathing as her body tightens with the sensation of another orgasm building. He stops, throwing the wand down and pulling out of her mouth. She whines and whimpers and he laughs again.

"You want to act like you don't really want it, but you're just getting off on acting like a scared, little slut aren't you?" Suddenly, she comes back to herself for a moment, and inhales, getting ready to scream.

"Oh no you don't, bitch" and he stuffs her panties back in her mouth sealing them in with a ball gag, "You wanna scream? Then I'll make you scream."

She feels him go back around to the other side of the bed, and he pulls her to him by her legs. He leans down and tastes her wet cunt, running his tongue up and down her slit, making those same circles around her rock-hard clit. Her legs are twitching, betraying her enjoyment while she moans into the gag. But then, he starts to move lower.

Her eyes shoot open again. No, no, no, no, this can't be happening. He licks around her tight little asshole, alternately flattening out his tongue and pointing it to play with her sphincter. He roughly spreads her ass cheeks to give him better access. He moans into her ass with pleasure as he gets a taste of the last bit of her dignity. She can't help herself and she feels her eyes roll back in ecstasy. He straightens up, spits, then moves into position, placing his cock at the entrance to her tight ass.

"I'm gonna hurt you, bitch" and he pushes himself inside. The pain is intense, taking her breath away, sending fresh tears to her eyes. She tries to brace against the pain, tries to breathe, tries to get away. She tries to scream into the gag as he keeps pushing against her, shoving his way until he's fully sheathed inside her. God, it's so fucking BIG. Her fists are clenching behind her back, her nails digging into her palms.

And then he starts to move and she comes undone. Slowly at first, building speed as her tight ass gives way to him. She's floating somewhere other than here, anywhere but here. He grabs her wand and replaces it against her clit while he continues to fuck her senseless.

"That's right, bitch, you like it, huh" She can feel the orgasm building again, bigger than before. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, no, please, no. She explodes into a million pieces, fluid gushing from her, as wave after wave of pleasure tears through her. He keeps the wand trained on her clit, and she just keeps cumming. He pumps harder and faster into her ass until she hears him growling. He unloads again, deep inside her, dick pulsing against her insides. He drops the wand to the side, moving his hand to the top of her pubic mound and leaning back so he can watch himself slide in and out of her a few more times.

He pulls out of her, and begins to release her bindings, rubbing the feeling back into her limbs. He removes her gag and kisses her gently, pulls her into him to finish riding the endorphin wave.

"Well... That was fun, wasn't it?"

"Wanna go again?"