CNFM: cuffed to serve Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! But I don't have much of a habit... I am very reluctant..."

"Better! Then he will be even more surprised, and if possible, even more excited. Trust me, dear... nothing will happen to your butler in the few minutes it takes you to put on a pair of open-heeled shoes." Ingrid's smile for once, was sweet and persuasive: strange, because she usually had a sparkle of evil in those icy blue eyes. But at that moment she was as sweet as a doe.

"Okay," murmured Maureen, before running off to find the only heeled shoes she had in the house.

With mischievous smiles on their faces, Ingrid, Paula, and Cat were determined to playfully tease Antonio, always without crossing the line into mockery. They are willing to push his limits and see how he responds to their playful banter. Nothing evil or cruel.

Ingrid addressed Butler directly for the first time, in the absence of his Keyholder.

"Don't worry, Antonio. We respect and admire you exactly as before. Unfortunately, with the gag in your mouth, you can't talk... and you can't deliver one of those long speeches of yours as a coach explaining things to the girls, am I right? Ha, ha, you are the living definition of Mansplaining, says my daughter... even though Brunhilde admits you are the only man she listens to carefully."

Antonio hinted at a smile of gratitude, although the gag did not allow much movement to his facial muscles.

"Our Maureen was a real angel, to choose this gag for you, Butler... and it was totally her idea, none of us recommended her on the message chat, ha, ha! You didn't know about the message chat? Oh, dear! But women always have a secret chat where they share advice, ratings, and pictures of boyfriends... naked, of course... what do you think pictures of your penises are for, if not for laughing with girlfriends? Ha, ha... just kidding... you know we all admire you, for months. I repeat: it's lucky you can't talk. Judging from what you read on the internet, it would seem that caged men are all obsessive in begging for a brief release... and that is unbearable. Males are already boring all the time, with their "urgent urge" to cum every day... BS!. Just imagine, if we could stand a man begging every minute, like a toddler! I'll give you good friend advice, Butler: you often say «Never Reciprocate», and I would add «Never pester.» Avoid pestering us with your pleas and beggings (and remember, as the symmetrical and poetic proverb prophesies:

«From you //

more pleas, sure //

it means not... //

(WE, mean not!) //

more pleasure //

for you.»

Ha, ha!"

Both Paula and Caterina chuckled at the crude roughness of the verses: Ingrid had emphasized the German accent, so perhaps it was a translation from another language. Cat began daydreaming about how nice it would have been to be able to command the Butler in her home as well. Meanwhile, Paula wondered on what day of the week she would have the house free of both twins, to torture the Butler while performing chores wearing cage and cuffs...assuming Maureen was generous enough, to share and lend it.

While the Copines dreamed, Ingrid continued to amiably torment the poor kneeling Butler. She caressed the man's exposed balls with the toe of the heel of her lavish shoes. Antonio gasped with each touch.

Ingrid sighed, as if to express a deep disappointment when she noted: "I gather from Maureen's behavior that she doesn't really have a foot fetish... and neither do I, actually I like dress shoes, and because I have very long bones, I can wear towering heels that arouse the envy of many women and the erection of many men. That's all, nothing more. The erection doesn't always happen... you see, for example, it doesn't happen in your case, ha, ha! Envy doesn't always happen either: I'm sure Paula wears heels equal to mine, and Cat, here, she is a real Vixen, she's certainly not intimidated by a few inches."

"Absolutely not!" yelled the Vixen. Ingrid was taller, but Cat was tougher, and she was not intimidated by anyone in the world. Cat's imagination was fast-paced and quick... at that moment, having heard the word Vixen, she was fantasizing about making Butler wear an anal plug with a long fox tail, and forcing him to write with his tongue on the floor of her house «the lazy dog jumped over the quick brown fox.» First in capital letters, then in italics (to honor her, because she was Italian!), then in a wide font like Arial Bold, and then erase it all and write instead «Sphinx of black quartz, judge my vow»... oh! Any pretext would do, to keep Antonio on all four, with those round buttocks exposed in the air, and his tongue on the floor...

Ingrid's voice interrupted Cat's quick dream.

"See? Today, zero envy and also zero erections. Oh, you poor dear! What a pity! You have at your disposal four women with ten naked toes to lick and suck, and none of them is a deep-foot fetishist... «He who has bread has no teeth, and he who has teeth has no bread», says a proverb. Bah! No matter. Maybe with time... perversions usually increase rather than decrease... we'll see. Oh, here's our guest... Wow, Maureen, these shoes really enhance you, you look gorgeous!"

Maureen walked slowly through the large hall. She had put on a pair of new shoes, which Antonio had paid for as a small gift. No submission, no Findom, no blackmail: a friend knows a woman has a birthday, he buys a gift, that's all. They were silver sandals, with very thin laces, perfectly framing her long toes and green enameled nails. The heel was high, but not exaggerated: however, Maureen was not very trained and walked slowly. This problem, however, became an asset: the slowness gave her gait a solemnity, befitting a High Priestess of the Sex.

Antonio groaned, from the excitement of seeing his soul mate as beautiful as a goddess. The heels gave a more elegant shape to her calves, and though he could not see, predictably they had given solidity to her firm buttocks.

"We wondered if you occasionally order him to lick your toes. I tried to ask him, but he was rather reluctant to answer, ha, ha!"

"No... I never... he didn't ask... I didn't think about it... it's not something I ever get..."

"Well dear, you have to try everything. I like it if a male licks my feet, but I understand that it is a perversion that not everyone appreciates, and today is not the day, at least, judging from the gag position."

Maureen was torn between two options. Was it better to please one of the Copines, and take the gag away from Butler, or was it better to keep the man silent and continue the session?

Caterina intervened with her usual timing.

"Exactly! If I may echo your wise words, today is not the day. If Maureen agrees, there will be other opportunities to gather the Copines, and if the two lovers discover that they too are intrigued by foot licking, then there will be a dedicated session, perhaps near a jacuzzi hot tub. But, not today. Let's keep it gagged for a while longer."

Maureen finally relaxed. Cat had overruled Ingrid's request, freeing the hostess from the burden of decision-making. "You see, girls, I'm very shy:" "You wouldn't know it! You showed your chest scar to the whole town!"

"No, I'm shy of boys. I was always afraid that if I teased a boy or a man, he would want to have sex and cum. Even when my husband was still alive, I was careful not to arouse him by showing me naked or in provocative poses, because I knew he would immediately get an erection and want to have sex afterward!"

"Thank goodness! There were more of them, men like that!"

"I didn't explain myself. His enthusiasm inhibited me. I would get out of the shower already dressed so he wouldn't get excited! Things like that."

"It seems to me that everything is different with Antonio, or is it?" said Paula, sheathing the pierced nipples inside the thin straps of the transparent yellow sundress.

"Yes, it is. With him I feel safe, I feel invulnerable... because I know that his... BROADSWORD, is locked inside the scabbard! So, little by little, I'm getting used to... teasing him... but I'm not very experienced yet... when he gave me these high-heeled shoes as a gift, I understood that he meant it as a compliment, to a supposed beauty of mine that only he sees..."

"You rock, girl!"

"Thanks but I don't have enough self-esteem... or that is: now I get a lot of self-esteem from his devotion. It's strange because self-esteem should originate from myself. Instead, I get it from another person who loves me. However, now that I am more confident, I have also become more free... now little by little I am beginning to tease him, and with your help, perhaps, I will also learn to walk on these stilts..."

"Baby steps, dear: both with shoes and with men. Baby steps. Rome wasn't built in a single day, I've heard." said Caterina, bringing her own foot closer to Maureen's to compare the shoes up close. "See, I wear a lower heel than yours. Yet I don't feel less sexy or less attractive. We can ask Butler if he has a minimum size he prefers-oh, poor me! He can't answer, poor thing! Ha, ha!"

Maureen was very relieved. The friends were cheerful and serene. Antonio did not resort to safewords and endured all sorts of treatment. And the pussy... her pussy was on a rollercoaster of emotions. From the highest heaven of heavenly sensations to the deepest puddle of dark moisture... the pussy was so aroused, that at times it summoned the fingers of Maureen's hand, without the brain having given the impulse. She was as if hypnotized... she watched as the Copines compelled Antonio to carry out any order, and she became more and more aroused.

###

Ingrid took an ice cube into her mouth, then melted it from her mouth, leaving a small puddle near her shoes.

"Come here, Butler...you need to dry this puddle on the floor. No, not with the broom...crawl over the puddle with your balls, I'm sure you'll dry everything that way..."

Antonio's balls were already blue. It was not just a figure of speech: the device ring was preventing the normal reflux of blood, so they were now swollen and bluish in color. He was used to it and felt no pain, but the guests had never seen balls that color, and they were very excited.

Obediently, Antonio rubbed his bare testicles on the cold floor, trying to clean the puddle created by the ice. But meanwhile, Maureen kept fiddling with the app. Therefore, the movements of the balls alternated with jerks caused by the anal plug.

The Copines giggled, but they did not mock it at all. They praised his endurance and the devotion with which he voluntarily accepted all kinds of gentle torture to amuse his Keyholder.

Paula had enclosed her pierced nipples inside the thin yellow sundress. Walking with a defiant gait, the tall Afro woman placed one foot just in front of Antonio's caged cock, at the moment he was rubbing his balls against the floor.

"Tell me, Maureen, do you think it is humiliating for your Butler, to see his cock so low? My shoes have such a high heel, that the sole of my heel is over his whole package, balls, and cock together, ha, ha!"

Maureen smiled and replied, "This is a question I had asked him too - not in heels, however, in a similar situation. If I can confide it... I see I can... well, I'll confide it to you."

.

Chapter 2. Confidence.

.

Ingrid and Caterina approached to listen to the confidence, cocktails in hand, as if they were a group of colleagues at an office party, or as if they were schoolmates at an alcoholic sleepover. Meanwhile, Paula had gently superimposed her foot on the cage, wedging his balls between her heel and toe. With the big toe of her other foot protruding from the open sandal, she titillated the balls or knob through the bars.

Maureen let out a sigh and then recounted what had happened.

"Once, after he had given me an orgasm with his skillful tongue, Antonio had lain down beside me, a big spoon around a little spoon. It's such a sweet feeling, being cuddled by a male who hasn't cum yet!"

"Yeah. I unfortunately have known so many males who would fall asleep after cumming, and I had to masturbate furiously so I wouldn't be unsatisfied," said one of the guests.

"I know! It's a terrible feeling. And the worst thing is that some people make an effort to finish quickly!"

"Well, let's also say that sometimes, a woman is so tired, that if that man there would cum quickly, it would serve to save her discomfort..."

"Uh, that's bad!"

Maureen looked at the guests with a proud frown. They all immediately fell silent. Paula, silently, with her big toe continued to tease Butler's balls, resting on the floor.

Maureen resumed the story. "He can sleep even with his wrists cuffed behind his back. And it gives me pleasure, a lot of pleasure, to know that he can't hug me or hold me and that even if he has to go into the bathroom to pee, it will be constant struggling... just out of devotion to me. It is a heady feeling. Well, I was saying, that night, he whispered to me, "I have to go to the bathroom," and I replied, half-asleep, "Do you want me to release you?" because if he needs it, I release him immediately: not to allow him to masturbate, but to wash and clean the part that otherwise gets dirty and so on. Instead, he said, "No, don't release me, in fact, you know what I was hoping you would say to me one day?" "Tell me" "I would like you to order me to sleep on the floor."

"No way!" "Really?" "No way!"

"Quiet, please. I am narrating. At that point, I was wide awake, and also a little bit alarmed. I asked him, "But do you want me to impart this humiliation to you? Really?" and do you know what he replied? No, don't say anything. I'll tell. He told me that for the ancient Romans "humus" means "ground, floor," and that humiliation has nothing to do with sissification or cuckolding. Humiliation only means recognizing that one of the two people present deserves the greatest privileges, such as sleeping in a big bed with a soft mattress, while the other of the two people are willing to accept even an unpleasant and annoying order, such as sleeping on the floor."

"And you ordered them to do that?"

"Honestly... no."

"Oh, what a pity!" "A missed chance!" "Oh, if you knew how many times I wanted to send my husband to sleep on the floor! Especially when he was snoring, after cumming!"

"I didn't, because I didn't think it gave me pleasure. Today, when I saw that you forced him to rub his balls on the floor, humiliating him under your shoe, maybe I realized that I might like it. But that night, I wanted to feel the warmth of his skin, and the beat of his still aroused heart, so different from my heartbeat soothed by the post-orgasmic phase... that night, I ordered him to sleep beside me, on the soft mattress. And he replied, "Whatever you say, Red Honey, I didn't want to command from the bottom and impose my own decision, topping from the bottom"...what do you say, women? Maybe one of these nights, I'll order him to sleep on the floor, caged and cuffed... without the gag, because breathing is important, right?"

"I say you are very lucky to have a man who is so in love with you... and who shows such enduring resistance to the urge to cum."

.

Ch. 3. The Witch.

.

Ingrid asked if she could whip Butler. "Yes, our arrangements included that."

Very calmly, Antonio stood up and walked to the center of the living room, while Maureen flicked the switch that made the hook come down from the ceiling. It was a hook built to support a chandelier, but they had noticed that it also supported the weight of a grown man.

Maureen opened the padlock that held the handcuffs closed, then allowed Antonio to grab onto the hook with his hands before handcuffing him again. She gently unscrewed the broom attached to the gag but left the gag in his mouth. Now he was hanging by his arms from the hook, leaving his armpits, back, and sides exposed. And his testicles, of course, hanging bare below the large ring of the cage.

Ingrid winked with a mischievous look. "Can I whip him on the testicles, too?"

"Sure. We have a spread bar with two manacles for the ankles...it's very wide, so he won't be able to close his thighs even if he wanted to...you can whip him any way you want, as long as it doesn't leave permanent wounds. My Antonio will always resist... for me."

Paula, the majestic black woman, who was taller than Antonio even without heels, intervened. And she was wearing very high heels that day.

"OMG, Maureen, every time you call him "my Antonio," you awaken inside my pussy a Queen Cleopatra all soaked since the centuries of the ancient Romans! May I whip him first? I've never whipped a man in chains, but it sounds more fun..."

"Be my guest..."

Ingrid smiled, "Sure. You are an amateur, and you could just warm up my prey before I whip him properly."

As he waited for the lashes on the exposed skin, Antonio was surprised to think that each person moves the riding crop differently. Paula was very strong and had very long arms, but she struck generically, inaccurately. Sometimes on the exposed balls, sometimes on the skin of the back, and sometimes on the armpits. Ingrid, on the other hand, was much more precise: it was evident that she "knew" where to hit to do harm, and she accurately avoided hitting The most dangerous spots. Perhaps the German was gentler than she wanted to let on? Maybe that rough bark was just a shell to protect a good and generous person?

A lash directed precisely in the middle of the balls interrupted Antonio's musings.

But it was the last one. Ingrid handed the riding crop to Caterina and said, "Here, it's your turn."

"Oh, but I had a slightly different idea. Maureen, we know you won't allow Antonio's cock to penetrate one of us today, but what if I lick the cage? If I knelt in front of his cage and licked the tip of the cage... like this... and then if I took it all in my mouth... glomp! Huh? You will spurt if I beg you?" Cat meowed in the hoarsest, sexiest voice her own prayers in his ear: "Please, Butler, make this kitten swallow all your hot cream, now, please, I will swallow it all, every drop, I swear..."

.

Chapter 4. Caterina's tricks.

.

Maureen heard and watched her guest almost mesmerized. Caterina was almost naked: she had shrugged off her blouse and skirt and was now kneeling before the man hanging from the hook. From above, he could see her perfect buttocks framed by a purple lace thong, and her toes curved by the position of her knees. From the way he mumbled, Maureen could tell he was very aroused. And after all, the cage made oral penetration more of a torture than a pleasure. Maureen decided to assent.

"Go ahead, Head-Torturer kitten Caterina. Lick and suck that cage...also lick his balls and suck the skin of his scrotum...I just make sure to keep him from cumming, because I didn't anticipate him cumming today, ha, ha!"

Caterina moaned sonorously. At first, she had grabbed the balls with her hands so she could take the whole cage in her mouth, but now she ostentatiously held her wrists behind her back so the hanging man could see the spectacle of a woman on her knees and almost bound.

Ingrid realized the erotic significance of that gesture and tried to help the Italian. "Caterina, do you need a hand? Or to be precise, do you need me to tie your hands behind your back?"

Without speaking, and without ever letting go of the grip with which she had taken his entire chastity device in her mouth, Caterina nodded vigorously.

Ingrid slid her own thong down her thin tapered legs, then grabbed the kneeling woman's wrists and tied them in a simple knot. Caterina probably could have freed herself with a tug, but Antonio could not know that: from up there, he could only see a pair of perfect buttocks furrowed by the wafer-thin thread of a thong, and her delicious hands, also framed by another thong.