CNFM: cuffed to serve Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula commented, "Ah, your butler is really very strong, dear! My ex-husband would have cum ropes and ropes of cum by now, just seeing Caterina tied up like that."

Caterina made a lot of noises with her mouth. It was the loudest, sloppiest blowjob ever. Around her, the women were all jerking off, and the smell of wet pussies permeated the air.

Antonio did not cum.

Lying on the couch, Paula was masturbating with the Magic Wand.

Everyone lost track of time. Antonio alternated moans and grunts but managed to hold back his own orgasm.

Cat interrupted the blowjob only to be admired by the butler. "Did you expect that, to see one of the Copines naked in front of you, Butler? Ingrid, be a lamb, peel off my thong with one finger so Butler can see the landing strip of pubic hair... do you know why it's called a landing strip, dear? Because ropes and ropes of cum can land on it... if Maureen would release you with her key, of course! Ha, ha!" then resumed the blowjob with renewed energy, while around them, three women only half-dressed masturbated, each wriggling their toes for what little was allowed by their heeled shoes.

####

Caterina continued for a long time, trying to get Butler to cum, then decided to stop. "Stop, my jaw hurts. I give up."

"Wait, wait!"

They all turned to look at Paula. She held the Magic Wand as if it had been the scepter of an Empress.

"Maybe Antonio can resist the whipping and your blowjob but no person in the world can resist the Magic Wand."

Paula knelt behind Antonio, and began to tease his exposed balls with the magic wand. The vibrations propagated to Caterina's chin and the entire metal structure of the cage.

Ingrid and Maureen watched the scene, mesmerized by the image of a man hanging between two women kneeling down to have him purged.

Antonio groaned louder and louder.

Maureen feared he had already cum.

Paula was relentless, and she turned up the pace of the vibrations. Antonio contracted as if he had cum.

####

After a time that seemed endless, Caterina gave up: Antonio was not cumming, neither from the blowjob nor from the Magic Wand. She stood up, untied her wrists from the weak bond, and stroked Butler's face with infinite gentleness.

"Maureen, I truly believe that you have introduced us to a true hero. In the past, no man had ever resisted my sloppy blowjob! I don't think it's all about the cage: I credit the tenacity and stamina of your Butler."

"Thank you," murmured Maureen.

"But I haven't been able to whip him yet, and that's not fair, because the other guests have done it. May I ask a personal favor? I always thought that only poorly endowed men could lock their dicks inside one of these devices, may I humbly ask if you would release the lock? Then I could look at it for real, and see how long it is...and then..." Caterina giggled.

"And then what?"

"And then, I would like to whip his cock in full erection! No male has ever resisted my legendary sloppy blowjob, so, now I have to retaliate to vent my frustration, ha, ha!" said the brunette, laughing.

The words did not match the gestures. In the words she spoke of revenge, but in her gestures, smile, and eyes, Caterina communicated joyful serenity. Maureen shot a quick glance at Antonio; Antonio closed his eyes in total devotion, leaving the choice to her.

"But I thought you weren't interested in whipping him... I mean, I wasn't interested, before I saw how he reacted to Ingrid and Paula's lashes... "

"Are you kidding? When I was young, I was nicknamed The Witch With The Whip! Ha, ha, if you knew how many erect cocks I whipped during those years..."

"Will you promise me that you won't leave permanent bruises? I'm going to need that cock of his a lot more often in the coming years..."

"No bruises, dear. My riding crop is little more than a toy. But his skin will feel it, and I think Little Antonio, a prisoner inside the bars, is entitled to his Air Hour."

"But don't let him cum, Cat!"

"No, of course. I solemnly promise that I will not let him cum."

Maureen walked over to the switch and lowered the hook a few inches. The hanging man touched the floor, first only with the tip of his toes, then with the entire sole, down to the heel.

The redhead shook her mane to pass the necklace through with the key. She slipped the key in and unceremoniously opened the lock. Then she slid the front part of the cage off. The girls saw that the skin of the cock was marked with long red stripes: evidently, some whipping inflicted by Ingrid and Paula had irritated the skin where it was not protected by the metal bars.

The guests thought it would be long and difficult to get the cock and balls out of the back ring. But it consisted of two parts: a large "U" and a small arch at the top. Maureen was already used to it, so she managed to pull off the small arch, after which the U slid off as if it were easy.

Maureen stepped back, to allow the guests to observe the growth of the erection. Free, the cock summoned all available blood. After a few moments, Antonio inhaled a full Mast, hard as steel and of medium length.

Maureen explained in a matter-of-fact voice, "There are cages of all sizes. Some are very long and very wide in diameter. Others are an inch or less short. The surprising thing for us girls is that cocks are extremely elastic... we never think about it, because we're used to imagining them as hard as skyscrapers or obelisks. When a cock is flaccid, it can fit anywhere... even inside a metal ring. I am not as experienced as a professional, but I have seen a few cocks in my life, and this one is normal size, in my opinion. I know that in porn movies you only see super hot actors and that in fiction writers indulge in absurd sizes like 12 inches long, but I never believed that. But world statistics are not important. Antonio is my lover, he has fucked me in every way and always made me enjoy it: he has penetrated me vaginally, and I have orgasmed, he has penetrated me anally, and I have orgasmed. I don't need any other man with 12 inches. If he's too short for you girls... I'll put him right back in the cage!"

"No!" "Wait!" "A moment!" "Maureen!" "Nobody..." "We..." "He's perfect!" exclaimed Caterina amidst the other voices.

Caterina moved as sinuously as a panther. While Maureen was explaining, she had bent to rummage inside her own bag, offering the hanging man a perfect view of the rosebud barely covered by the thong. Now, the brunette approached weighing a small velvet whip. It was composed of many strips of pale gray velvet and looked like nothing more than a sex toy. Caterina laid some of the velvet strips softly on Antonio's shaft, leaving the spongy knob exposed.

Maureen forestalled the danger. "Whipping only! You can't continue the blowjob now that the cock is released!"

"Not even if I promise to swallow everything?" said Caterina in a bratty voice.

Ingrid chuckled: "Dear, everyone in town knows that you swallow everything...I'm sure the coach was already aware of your qualities, you know: the Locker Room walls may speak."

"All right then... just whip it. Antonio, keep your cock straight, and be careful not to cum, if you can."

Caterina was truly skilled. The soft whippings were much more dangerous than the crop whippings, because those mostly caused pain, these on the other hand were soft like caresses.

Antonio thought it was the same feeling as being teased with a fan or an ostrich feather. The velvet strips enveloped the hard cock, like a fairy's hand or the tentacle of an octopus. Then they would leave it, and then catch it again. Alternating strokes from right and left Caterina was giving him a "remote handjob."

Ingrid nodded to Maureen.

What? Oh! Of course: the anal plug.

Maureen handed the app to Ingrid, who began to move her thumb, trying to go along with Caterina's whipping.

Everyone lost track of time. Antonio alternated moans and grunts but managed to hold back his own orgasm.

Caterina surrendered again. "Enough, my arms hurt. I give up."

The Copines erupted in a long applause, celebrating the resistance shown by the man in love with Maureen. Even Caterina, sweating and defeated, joined in the applause. She stood up, embraced the chained and hanging man, and gave him a kiss over his cheekbone, while with her erect nipples, she rubbed his chest. Then she whispered to him, "I was convinced I could make you cum. Maureen must be really proud of you. You are truly a good man, Coach. And I guarantee you that these simple words, coming from me, constitute a huge compliment, because I hate all the males on the Planet."

.

Chapter 5. A partial release.

.

Maureen moved the switch and brought the hook down. First, she released his ankles, then the gag covered with saliva and drool. She wanted to kiss him to show him how proud she was but he turned his mouth away, ashamed.

She released the handcuffs from the hook, then locked them again behind his back. "Are you coming to greet our guests, Honey?"

"Sure, Red Honey."

"Do you want me to put the cage on you as protection of your chastity, or do you put enough trust in the three of them to greet them without the cage?"

"You decide, Red Honey, you are the Keyholder-if you want me to dare, I will dare, if you want me to stay safe as gathered in the fingers of your sweet hand, I will stay safe."

Maureen turned with a smile to the guests. "Caged or released?"

"Caged" three voices said one word.

"I'm sorry, Honey...with a little cold water and lube, I'll get you back inside the cage...it's so exciting for me, knowing that you haven't cum, and that you're so obedient...I think the cage will be coming back again and again!"

As Maureen fumbled to reduce his erection and put his penis back in the device, the guests jerked off, each on their own...Antonio was indifferent to their moans: he thought only of her orgasms.

After locking him in, Maureen looked at him with mischievous eyes. "You know I'm so excited, and so proud-it's overwhelming. You would be a lamb, if you wanted to please me with your mouth, Hon..."

Naked, caged, cuffed among four scantily clad women masturbating, Antonio kissed Maureen's nipple with devotion, then went down to lick her pussy. The guests orgasmed, and he kept licking: his tongue even touched the rosebud while his nose darted over the clitoris. Maureen gasped, moaning, louder and louder: she grabbed his hair and did not allow him to withdraw his neck, until an intense orgasm erupted inside her like a volcano.

"For me, too!" "For me, I'll have what she's having, please: chef salad with the oil and vinegar on the side and the apple pie à la mode!" "Oh, Butler, give me a wave before you leave..."

Antonio looked up and saw three women with their thighs wide open waiting for him to lick each one's pussy. Staying on his knees, he approached Ingrid, who was the closest. But the blonde looked at him with a mocking look and said, "I know you're great at Rimjobs... hoping the opportunity would present itself, I did a full enema just this morning, and you'll find it clean as a whistle, but... only if you don't mind, Coach..." She turned, showing him her tanned buttocks. A thin strip of untanned skin was marked over a very small area: sure evidence that the German was used to sunbathing while wearing only a small thong. Excited by the marked tanlines, Antonio showed much enthusiasm in licking Ingrid's rosebud, pushing his tongue in as far as possible. She meanwhile had buried a vibrator in her pussy and was stroking her clitoris. Ingrid achieved her own orgasm: without even mentioning a word of thanks (Never Reciprocate!) she pushed the butler away by tapping an ankle on his shoulder.

A few feet away, Paula was waiting for him with her shaved pussy already dilated. She was now naked except for her high-heeled sandals, which she still wore to reaffirm the psychological distance between CF and NM. Her labia were open and he could see vaginal humors glistening, a sign that she had masturbated for a long time. Antonio ate her, sucking first one side and then the other. The chocolate-colored pussy was as sweet as honey. Antonio sucked the flesh around her clit, as if he were blowjob-ing her. The black goddess screamed with pleasure. He reached out with the tip of his tongue to her rosebud, titillating her relentlessly as he penetrated her pussy as much as he could with his nose. Accustomed to hurried males, who devoted only quick touches to the pussy before spurring quickly, Paula believed she was in heaven: and the knowledge that he could not cum quickly and then fall asleep flattered and excited her. Very long minutes, or perceived as such: after a time that seemed endless to her, Paula reached a deep orgasm. For a moment she felt as if she would pass out. Then, Paula tried to joke but it was difficult, amid the post-orgasmic bliss: "Penetrating with nose is the only hope you have...you did good, Coach," and she dismissed it, gently.

At the end of the strip, it was Caterina's landing strip's turn. She was naked, without shoes, and waiting for him sitting on the couch, knees apart The brunette closed her thighs around his ears, so he could neither see nor hear anything.

Meanwhile, the other women were getting dressed and asking Maureen, "But, now that I've seen him erect, I have to say he looks longer than average to me! I was convinced that only micro-documented men could stick their dicks inside one of those metal devices..."

"No, the penis when it's flaccid is very elastic and can get in everywhere..."

When Caterina finally had her well-deserved orgasm, Antonio thought he was done: instead, sitting next to the Italian was Paula again. "It's not me, it's my twin!" she said, imitating her daughters' voices. Everyone laughed, even Antonio, who said, "If you want, ma'am... I can still..."

"No, thank you, dear, I've had more orgasms today than in two years of marriage, honestly..."

###

After coming from the post-orgasmic bliss, Caterina asked Maureen "Dear, are you willing to "loan" your Butler (Coach Antonio), not for sex, but just to complete Chores in my house as well? He will be naked, of course, and caged as he is now (the key remains at your neck!), and probably cuffed and perhaps gagged, at least for a few minutes, if his tongue were not summoned to accomplish particular chores more important to me, ha, ha!"

Maureen hesitated for a moment.

Caterina insists, "If I asked you to borrow your husband to fix a plumbing pipe, or to move a refrigerator, you would lend him no? Of course! So what's the difference?

Maureen looks him in the eye, then starts listing the rules.

"Rule one, no penetration, his cock remains exclusively mine."

They all agree.

"Rule two, no men, Postmen, Milkmen, Firemen... no male may ever see our Coach caged."

"Okay."

"Rule three, no daughters. The female athletes on the soccer team look to him as an authoritative leader, and while I understand that would be fun... but I don't want. Is a big NO. Even though I know each of them is over eighteen years old... zero daughters. Absolutely. Off-limits."

"Do you mean to say that your daughter has never seen him?"

"That's right. My daughter Skye 'knows' that he kept himself chaste for me during the months when he was in love with me but couldn't declare it. My daughter has talked to him about this cage as one would talk about a pair of glasses or a prosthetic foot. It's like a piece of jewelry, a pair of earrings."

"Rule 4, always respect the Safewords."

"Rule 5, I will give you the key. The key must be available at all times. You never know what problem might happen, and I don't want the key to be away from the lock. I know that in fiction, and in captioned pictures, you see clever little brats burying the key in the sand, or throwing it into the sea, or sending it to their cousin in another state... but that's not what I want. I want him to live all the time. If he already knows that the key is in another house, he will not be able to get aroused: resignation takes over before arousal. If, on the other hand, he sees that you have the key, he will be aroused every minute. In fact, I could call and permit you to release him, or I could be in the house, hiding, ready to surprise him! The availability of the key is the main element of his arousal. Also... [and here, the redhead gives a mocking smile] for you it will be exciting to wear the key, it gives an intoxicating thrill of Power!"

###

Throughout the day, Paula, Ingrid, and Cat continued to tease Antonio. Only at the end of the day did they realize that beneath his refined appearance was a man of depth and substance. They appreciated his ability to handle their teasing firmly and with devotion.

By the end of the evening, Paula, Emma, and Sophie found themselves genuinely fond of Antonio. They understood that their initial intention was just a joke session, but, without anticipating it, they developed a new respect for him as an individual.

When they took their leave of Antonio and Maureen at the end of the evening, they expressed their admiration for his devotion, and good-natured resistance to their teasing. The Copines parted with the shared knowledge that their meeting had been an experience and unexpected, one that had left them with indelible memories of an evening filled with laughter and genuine connection.

Over the next few days, Paula, Ingrid, and Cat (and Maureen) shared many reflections on their day with Antonio. Without envy, without jealousy. They all understood how important monogamy was to the young Scottish widow, and no one would dare take the boyfriend away from a widow. In the messages, they understood that true beauty lay not only in the style of the big house but also in the genuine bonds formed through carefree interactions. They found themselves longing to be served again by Antonio as Butler, not only for the luxurious surroundings (and free of inappropriate daughters!), but also to reconnect with him, and, if Maureen would allow it, take advantage of his pussy-eating skilled mouth.

And so, this chance encounter became a turning point in their lives, teaching them valuable lessons about empathy, appreciation for the abilities of others, and the joy of having uninhibited sex and masturbating without embarrassment together with people from different backgrounds and walks of life. The rarest ingredient was Antonio: a not-tall but strong man, very resilient, who put his woman's orgasm before his own orgasm; to be precise, he put the orgasms of all the women in the house before his own, giving up his own to serve the Guests.

Each of the three Copines caught herself daydreaming about a caged future boyfriend: one for herself, and one for her daughter (Paula had dual thoughts, to satisfy the twins). If the chastity device had become widely popular among heterosexual couples... If each woman could count on a devoted and affectionate man (belted and teased), who put the female orgasm before his own hasty cumming... If the school principal, and the town mayor, had officially commissioned Antonio ("WINtonio") to teach a public course in the town hall teaching how to make women orgasm, dedicated to both adult men and twenty- to twenty-five-year-old boys...

"Enough! Enough of these lazy, distracted men who come late after work, eat dinner without talking, then want to cum fast and then fall asleep, leaving me dissatisfied fingering myself in frustration!"

The experience serves as a reminder that sexual provocation, combined with gentle torture and wordplay, can create moments of connection and fun if done with kindness and respect. It also demonstrates how a simple meeting in a cozy elegant setting can leave a lasting impression on both parties involved, etched forever in their memories.

###