CNFM: cuffed to serve Women

Story Info
Proud keyholder offers her sub man to teasing moms.
10.7k words
4.08
10.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Norway_1705
Norway_1705
188 Followers

CNFM: cuffed to serve Women

Proud keyholder offers her sub man to teasing moms.

Tags: gentle femdom, reluctant, FLR, caged cock, chastity device, butler, caring, serving, pussy licking, no cuckolding.

.

#######Disclaimer.

Completely fictional narrative, not inspired by any real facts. Realistic, and in its own way concrete, but not real. For example, in this universe, we pretend that sexually transmitted diseases do not exist, while in real life we need to constantly ask for health tests from partners; etc.

Follow-up after another tale of mine: CNFM: Coach Exposed to the Moms

Forgive the grammar, English is not my native language. #######

.

°°°°°°°° Brief recap. The coach of the soccer team, Antonio, is in love with Maureen, the widowed mother of his best athlete, Skye MacAllyster. Out of devotion to Maureen, he had bought a chastity cage and worn it for months. At a charity auction, team moms had purchased his oral services, unaware that he was wearing a chastity device. He gave oral orgasms to each woman, but later claimed he was only in love with Maureen. On Saturday, Coach led the team to win a cup: on Sunday afternoon, proud Maureen led Coach to a public submission session in front of three female guests, the Copines, who did not mock him but rather admired him. End of recap. °°°°°°°

.

Chapter 1: from Hero to Zero.

.

On Saturday afternoon, Antonio was the hero of the small town. As coach of the girls' soccer team, he had won the final and the cup and saved the day. The mayor and the principal had hailed him in front of everyone as the ultimate alpha male.

On Saturday, Antonio was applauded by everyone, and he held his fists up in victory.

Sunday afternoon, the same man showed his cuffed fists in submission. He was naked, caged, cuffed, gagged, plugged, kneeling before four elegantly dressed women. On his knees, he swept the crumbs from their fancy appetizers as he clenched the cuffs.

Yesterday, Antonio was the hero of the city.

Today, he was a submissive butler out of devotion to the woman he is in love with.

Months ago, he had bought a chastity cage (a second, because the first one didn't fit). He was in love with Maureen, the young Scottish widow, and mother of the promising athlete Skye MacAllyster, who was like a daughter to him. To avoid the temptation to go with other women, and even to masturbate, for months he had locked himself in a chastity device. He coached the girls' gymnastics and soccer teams, so, the cage was also insurance against any harassment claims. Eventually, he had come out to the woman he was in love with, and now she was living in his house.

His penis was of normal size. His stamina was very long-lasting, and when he fucked, he was very efficient and resilient: he never ejaculated before his woman had an orgasm. Ladies first, was one motto. The other motto was Never Reciprocate: he never asked his woman to do anything to make him cum. On the contrary, the evening often ended with two different outcomes: her rambling in the post-orgasmic bliss, and him panting in the cage, still with no release, forced to cuddle her spooning until she fell asleep leaving him unsatisfied and sleepless (and often, with his wrists cuffed behind his back: he was used to it by now and could continue 24/7).

###

On Sunday, after the sporting and social triumph, three of her friends had come to the house, to witness ocularly his submission to Maureen.

Paula was a black goddess, the mother of the tallest twins on the soccer team, firmly believing that she was a reincarnation of Cleopatra. Ingrid was a menacing "Barbie", with murderous frosty blue eyes and long blond hair that flooded her very tanned shoulders, as dark as only the skin of women of German descent can color. Caterina was Francesca's mother, the firework full of surprises and tricks who played extreme left soccer: of Italian descent, Caterina was less tall than the other two guests, but she too was full of ingenious surprises, like her daughter.

At that moment, Antonio was sweeping crumbs off the floor. He was using a small broom that his mistress had screwed to the mouth gag: each sweep cost him a neck movement.

CFMN: a naked butler among four elegantly dressed women. He was barefoot, and they all wearing high heels (just Maureen barefoot because she lived in that house). He was on his knees, legs spread, testicles exposed under the metal cage that enclosed his cock. They stand, also with their legs loosely spread, some touching themselves shyly, some masturbating without inhibitions.

With a sigh, Maureen shared with her friends that unfortunately, it would not be possible today to take full advantage of Butler's skills as a creator of sophisticated, low-alcohol but very tasty cocktails. "You know, my initial plan was to set up an in-house bar to rival a stylish bar known for its impeccable service: adorned with sparkling chandeliers and plush velvet seating, creating the perfect setting for their playful evening (and these things are there because, over the past few months, Antonio has furnished this house by choosing items to set up a cozy place to be happy). Upon entering, you would have met the elegant Butler, Tony, expertly carrying a tray of cocktails and appetizers while wearing the uniform of service: jacket, tie, white button-down shirt, and long breeches, over masculine Italian shoes handcrafted by a skilled artisan. He should serve all of you with impeccable grace and charm, with his silver tray and his culinary expertise. Some of you may engage Antonio in discussions about fine dining and mixology techniques. She playfully should challenge him to create a new cocktail invention on the spot. With an air of confidence and skillful flair, Antonio will craft a unique concoction that impresses even the most discerning palate. Yet... instead... I choose otherwise... instead."

Instead, Antonio was naked and wearing only a metal chastity cage. Two hooked soft leather manacles held his wrists behind his back. Antonio was now on his knees, wiping the floor of crumbs, exposing his round buttocks to the cheerful torturers.

Cat made a ludicrous grimace, saying "Some women say that males are useless... but that's not true: if a male can mix cocktails, he's most useful!"

"They're also useful for opening jar lids!"

"And for carrying water bowls to the office!"

"Yeah, yeah... and maybe males are also for something else, but I can't remember what... it seems to me it's a verb, which rhymes with Tuck, Buck... or it rhymes with Drew, Brew... I can't quite remember..."

They all chuckled. With a smile in his eyes (but somehow stifled by the gag), Antonio continued wiping the floor, exposing his buttocks to the guests.

Paula pushed the tip of her big toe protruding from her high golden sandals to tease the anus of the poor submissive butler.

"Maureen, dear, what would you say if I penetrated your submissive lover with my strapon? From the messages, it seemed clear that penetration would not be allowed for him, but in the sense that he cannot penetrate us women. But from what I understand, it would be allowed for us to penetrate him-if I'm wrong, correct me."

Maureen felt pervaded by an unexpected feeling of omnipotence. Paula was not asking his permission: she was asking HER! Antonio, hailed by all as the hero of the town, was now just an object owned by HER!

"Yes... OMG, yes, you can, if you want, he and I have already talked about it and he had already agreed, in a sincere and calm negotiation... Yes, of course."

But Caterina intervened. "Forgive me, but I am not ready to see this scene. Apart from the fact that I personally don't understand what the woman who does it feels: excitement, perhaps, but more like penis envy? I don't get it. Can we keep this aside, at least for today? I have a less invasive, but equally interesting proposal."

From the bag, Caterina pulled out a new, sealed box with an anal plug.

"See? This is a vibrating anal plug, brand new, that I can control remotely with this app on my phone. If Maureen agrees, we can insert it into his anus with plenty of lubricant, and then stimulate his prostate. The prostate is a little bit like the G-spot... many men cum immediately. I trust that our Butler will resist-at least for a few minutes of fun. But it will be intriguing to see the grimaces on his face, and to hear The Moans, don't you think girls?"

The guests looked at Maureen. None asked Antonio's opinion.

Maureen weighed the two hypotheses and then said, "I, too, am a tiny bit reluctant to see my Antonio pegged by a woman's swinging hips. Maybe we can do it, but not now. Personally, I second the motion-Plug. If there are no objections..."

"No objection," Paula said, "there will be other opportunities in the future."

"Of course."

Caterina reached down and opened the sealed package of the plug. She sprinkled Antonio's anus with lubricant, not forgetting to stick her middle finger inside him. This gesture wrung a groan from him as his cock jerked in the cage. Then Caterina buried the plug inside Antonio's ass. Smiling, she stood up and handed the remote control to Maureen. "To you the honor, you are our Hostess!"

Maureen wiggled her thumb, and each woman felt the vibration increase in his ass.

Antonio, naked, gritted his teeth straining to avoid cumming abruptly.

The women, giggling in their fancy dresses, fiddled with the app. Antonio groaned.

Paula said, "Only I'm hot, girls? Do you girls mind if I take off the straps of this sundress?"

With a quick gesture, the black goddess slid off the yellow straps. Everyone had already seen the wide golden piercings that adorned her nipples because the sundress was almost transparent. But Antonio did not expect her to bend over him and swing the piercings in front of his face.

Blood flowed to his cock trying to arouse an erection, but the cage was too tight.

Choking on the gag, Antonio groaned as his arousal increased.

The blond Ingrid watched the show while sipping a cocktail. As he ached in his predicament, Ingrid she placed the glass on the coffee table and began stroking her outer labia, slightly dislodging her elegant dress.

The remote control of the anal vibrator was fun, but Maureen perceived it as a distraction to herself, so she handed it to Caterina, who erupted into a little cry of delight, "Yay!"

.

Chapter 1 Reluctant.

.

Sitting softly on the sofa, contemplating her lover's submission, Maureen cleared her throat and told the Copines that she wanted to share her reluctance with them.

"Reluctance? What are you talking about?"

"At first I was very reluctant. I was afraid that the Keyholder role entailed a lot of duties, such as wearing leather or latex suits, wearing steel-laced high-soled boots, or doing a lot of other things... that is, I was afraid that it would entail an accumulation of duties on me, like duties to be completed. But he... he was so sweet... do you know what he said to me? I remember it as if it were now.

He said, «Red Honey, I don't impose any duty on you. You have no obligation to me, and even that should ease the reluctance, like the concept of Never Reciprocate. I am just content to know that you wear my key: I desire many other things, but I have decided to hand over the power over my ejaculations to you. If you wish, I will be released for a few minutes or a few hours, for play sessions together, or if you order me, to masturbate. For example, next month I have to take the team on an out-of-state trip, and if you won't come with me, we could have phone sex, but only you have the key. And I'll never bother you with pleas to release me, and I'll never bore you with pestering requests to have sex when you're not in the mood... how can I guarantee that? Well, for the past few months, I have locked my cock in the chastity device for you, and I have never bothered you. As for teasing... I know, that some so-called «How-To Manuals» suggest continually teasing the caged male, sometimes at least once every hour... but in my opinion, it is not possible to enunciate universal rules that are mandatory for every kind of person. YOU are free to do whatever you want, at whatever pace you want. If you decide you want to tease me twice a day, it will happen. If you want to tease me only once a week, it will happen. If one day you want to tease me for hours and hours without ever stopping, with relentless intensity, it will happen. You can decide everything about sex. That leaves me with my job, my career, and my money. My sex... is in your Power.» Do you understand, girls? He said those exact words to me!"

The Copines greeted this sentence with a chorus of "Aw!" and "So sweet," as Paula continued to massage Butler's face with her pierced tits, and Ingrid made him gasp with quick strokes to the remote control of the anal vibrator buried in his ass.

Caterina looked at Maureen with lost squirrel eyes and murmured: "And what did you say to him, dear?"

"Oh, I replied to him... so... I replied, It's better this way, I have my work and I wouldn't like you to advise me how to behave: therefore, I don't want to pry into your work, your career and your money. My daughter Skye confided in me that you have made all the students swear that they will never have sex with you, so, I feel quite comfortable: a spiritual oath added to a material cage, should prevent any cheating, ha, ha! Just kidding, honey... don't pout!"

The Copines giggled, thinking of the muscular Coach grimacing his face like a toddler.

"You know," Maureen continued, "he didn't ask me for anything in return for all that dedication. I was in love with him, but he didn't ask me for either contracts or those things you read about in BDSM novels. The only thing he begged me to accept was for me to go and live in this house where you are today. He bought it with the insurance money, after the sports injury, which you know... it is a big house, near the quiet lake, with fresh air and chirping birds. It is developed on two floors and would be big enough for three whole families: but he lived in it alone. He said to me, «Red Honey: if you accept, we can live in my house, and Skye can stay and live here, or she can come and visit whenever she wants, she is like a daughter to me.»... I swear!"

"OMG, I have a daughter too, why doesn't Coach adopt her too?"

"No kidding..."

"Well I have twins too, and I would so need a male parental figure to raise them harmoniously..."

Antonio squirmed uselessly. His wrists struggled against the handcuffs, and his cock struggled against the cage.

Maureen interpreted those reactions based on the promises he had made to her: "He is only in love with me. I know girls, it would be nice if each of us had an Antonio, if there were four Antonii we could divide. But this is not the case. He is only mine, or at least, his cock is only mine: you already know, ever since the Charity Auction, that his mouth is at your disposal to try to reach the most extreme orgasms. But his cock is mine alone."

###

Caterina asked Maureen, in her quiet voice, as if she were talking about the price of apples at the market, "But you never thought of ordering him to wear women's lingerie, to him?"

"Oh! No, honestly, I like him precisely because he is male. If he were female, I wouldn't be so attracted to him. I had a brief Sapphic experience when I was 18... I admit that I liked it when she licked my pussy, but I was not enthusiastic. My friend, afterward, said lesbian sex wasn't my cup of tea, and I agreed with her. I like the strength of males, his broad shoulders, muscular thighs... if he had a girl's thin, slender body, I wouldn't be attracted to him."

Caterina insisted, without malice but with sincere curiosity "Since he is so submissive, it could be a way to humiliate him..."

"A blond wig, lipstick paired with such a masculine chin? Would you want to put a bra over these pectoral muscles? No, really, Cat, my Butler has the body of a male, it would be ridiculous disguised as a female. I understand that in photographs on the internet, it's easy to retouch details, or just take pictures of model girls and then write in the caption "Here's my sissified submissive husband" but instead it's a picture of a girl... No: it's not to my taste. And on the other hand, if a woman simply wants to have sex with another woman, there is no difficulty: there are dozens of lesbian-friendly bars where bold butches are ready to approach a first-time straight woman. What would be the point of trying to modify Antonio? Antonio is fine with me as he is: male and obedient."

Caterina sighed, fiddling with the buttons on her blouse. "It's a pity...I was hoping we could at least get him to wear high-heeled shoes, to slow down the execution of the chores you'll want to assign him..."

"Ah, okay. Business is business. A uniform is a uniform. If you ask me to dress him up as a French maid, or an airplane stewardess, that's completely different-it's a specific costume for a specific task, for a specific session. And even for Halloween... maybe I could command him to wear the costume of a female character from comic books or movies, just for laughs. But it is precisely a carnival joke, not a way of life. Anyone can wear a Halloween costume, and only homophobes (who are often latent gay) are afraid to wear a costume for a couple of hours, for fear that their own fragile and insecure sexuality might be questioned."

"All right! Challenge accepted. Now I'll have to check the calendar, but it sure looked to me like I had a carnival party planned in a few weeks!" giggled Caterina, improvising an excuse so she could force Butler to serve only wearing a full French maid uniform, complete with padlocked high heels.

####

Meanwhile, Paula was on all fours in front of Butler, rubbing pierced nipples on his nose. Unconsciously, she swayed her hips sexily. Caterina and Maureen looked at each other in silence, and they both realized that they were aroused only by Antonio: the black goddess did not affect them. Ingrid continued to caress herself, whispering soft moans. Without getting up, Paula said, "He is the hero of the town, and he saved the day yesterday! And he even managed to get even my twin daughters, who, Heaven bless them, are always bickering, to agree! Oh, it's a pity he only functions in the role of foster father for your daughter Skye, it would be nice if he could be a father to my twins too!"

"Unfortunately, he confessed to me that he is only in love with me...he will be a coach for all your daughters, and set an example of non-toxic masculinity, but he swore to me that the feeling he has for me, he doesn't have for any other woman in the world..."

"He likes to eat pussy with all of them, though!"

"Well, just for charity, it's like the Kiss Booth, it's an innocent gesture. The two of us have already talked about it together. If you want your three pussies to be licked, I can order it and he will perform. But he will not lick because he is in love with you-he will lick out of devotion to me, to carry out an order I will give him."

"Are you serious? But starting right away?"

But Ingrid interrupted before Maureen could answer.

Ingrid looked at Maureen's bare feet as if she had only noticed it at that moment. Then she asked in amazement, "Weren't we Copines, all of us, supposed to wear heeled shoes, to emphasize the difference between CF and NM?"

"Yes, but I live here now, it is a habit for me now..."

"Dear, allow me to express my disagreement. Your Butler would like you to be teasing and teasing all the time. Oh, I know very well, that the funniest thing is... IGNORING their desires, ha, ha! And even I agree that you don't need to wear leather sheaths to "look" like a comic book Dominatrix from the 1970s...those are male fantasies, which porn movies continue to offer only for a male audience. But today we are setting up a remarkable teasing session for him, and perhaps it would be nice if you would like to contribute appropriate heels."

Norway_1705
Norway_1705
188 Followers