All Comments on 'CNG (Cute Neighbor Girl) Ch. 05'

by CaptBionic

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I can't believe I'm the first to comment

I love this series! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good story

I certainly like my straight up stroke stories. But a good hot story that rambles unpredictably. I am looking forward to the next chapter. Don't you just hate hot sex with regret.

PhineasPhineasalmost 14 years ago
Good, but frustrating

Sure, I appreciate what you're doing - admire it even! Hell, if you didn't take a route like this it'd be over too soon and we'd be wanting more. Still, having been in Phil's position (and what guy hasn't?) I'm not sure if I want Danni to be hit by a truck or for her to realize what an idiot she is and come running back.

Of course then that'd mean Becca gets screwed in a bad way. Excellent job on keeping it complicated, just like life! I can't help but think that maybe this Becca chick has her own agenda and some competition with Danni? Whatever they case, I can't wait to read more and find out!

PhineasPhineasalmost 14 years ago
Logic Bomb

If Danni can't date anybody she works with, then why is she hooking up with the "Cute IT Guy?" He works there too. If it has to do with different departments, then now that she's in marketing, problem solved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I've really enjoyed the series so far! Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
End of story

Is the story over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I read quite a but on this website, but I rarely leave comments. This has been a great, well written story so far. Really looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I really hate this whole thing, if Danni actually does anything sexual with the IT guy, it would ruin the story for me.

Might be a bit of a double-standard, 'shrugs' but a story like this is supposed to be a fantasy not RL.

Also you are still misspelling into, as "in to"

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 4 years ago

Why the heck would he suggest double dating? No sane man in his situation would ever want that.

I really didn't like this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yowza!

That kiss!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous