All Comments on 'Co-Eds With A Plan'

by kimmy81

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You are a good girl, and you do have a dirty mind, but you gotta get the small things right. For example, it's "pole".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
get it right

The title shows the author hasn't learned the proper usage of the word nor when to apply which version. Female students are "coeds or coed" while a mixed group containing males is "co-ed" mixing harms the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

It's got a fair deal of potential, but the incorrect spelling kills it. I'm not sure how this got through the submission process.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good story, your spelling sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story. Horrid Spelling.

The story was hot and could, conceivably, be factual. With a a good editor, it would have been first class.

Sadly, too many college students are really poor at spelling and, usually, grammar. Blame the public high schools for it.

On the other hand, she told a sexy, graphic yarn and that, after all, is why people read stories here.

Regardless of the lack of spelling and grammar, I still rated this one five stars.

Janice1939Janice1939over 13 years ago
Must be all male comments

All the previous comments were either anonymous and weird about spelling. It is the story which they all read from beginning to end what has their arches up. Men know we are superior to them we orgasm more when they do it right, we live longer, we keep them spellbound and when we become mothers their DNA is already in decline in their offspring. While it mostly washes out in the following generations. While ours can be found dating back 20,000 years ago.

While we are good in most jobs we do perfectly and at times three at the same time, most males have trouble doing one job a 100%.

Make use of them before you drop them great story keep it up.

L.O.L. Janice

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This one's not a male

And the spelling/incorrect use of words really bugged me.

Apart from that, the story was building well but seemed to be rushed at the end. Not enough description, no really hot bits.

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
I have to agree -

with most of the other comments; the poor spelling and the use of wrong words detracts from what could be a great story. An editor or proofreader would be a help. But - thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

Without having seen your story I wrote a similar one last year and posted it on lit. Sensations Escort Service by SteveWallace. http://www.literotica.com/s/sensations-escort-services-ch-01. I love your story too and think you should continue with it even though it's been a couple of years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous