Co-Worker Fantasy Pt. 11

Story Info
He embarrasses her and she makes him jealous.
3.4k words
4.91
6.6k
4

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She debated whether or not to change after working out but between the short 45 minute timeframe she had set and her lack of interest in putting in too much effort for this person who didn't think she was worth his time, she had decided against getting dressed up and opted for just staying in her gym clothes and a ponytail.

She texted him "I'm ready when you are"

"Meet in the lobby?"

"Sounds good"

She threw on her cardigan and grabbed her purse and looked at herself one more time in the mirror.

"You are good enough as you are" she reminded herself one more time as she grabbed the handle and walked out of her hotel room.

She promptly forgot what she had just told herself and was already a bundle of nerves by the time she reached the elevator and was pulling at her shorts, and annoyed at her hair as she stepped into the elevator. The door shut and the elevator started moving down toward the lobby and she was still fidgeting nervously.

The doors opened on the third floor and there he was, the same tall, dark, and handsome man with eyes she just fell into if she looked too long... so she quickly looked away, faking a broad smile to pretend she wasn't nervous and pretend she wasn't worried about her appearance. "Hiiiii, nice to see you!" she said as she snuck a glance and saw he had a broad smile on too as he stepped into the elevator and let the doors shut behind him. "yea, long time no see!" His dark hair was pulled back into a smooth bun and she immediately started imagining what it would look like down and how it would feel to run her fingers through it. He was taller than her with a broad-shouldered football player stature and a frat boy swagger, all of which both intimidated her and turned her on, especially in this tiny elevator. Neither of them went for a hug, but the lack of a hug stood out and made it feel even more awkward as they left the elevator and walked out of the hotel while exchanging small talk. They both commented on the weather, and the location, and anything else easy as they walked to the nearest restaurant to grab food. They sat down and ordered beers to start with.

The waitress came back with the beers and she immediately grabbed hers and took a swig, needing something for her hands to do other than fidget and needing the alcohol to get her through this.

As she took a long sip, she looked over and he was holding his glass above the table and had his eyebrow raised. She put her glass down "I'm sorry, did you want to cheers?" And he said "obviously, it's been so long, cheers to hanging out"

She raised her glass, tapping his, and said "cheers!"

He took a big swig of his drink and said "well let's address the elephant in the room, let's talk about us"

She almost choked on her drink, sputtering nervously "what do you mean?"

"Well, I feel like we left things in a weird way and we should probably talk through some things"

"Do we have to?" She said, not really sure where this was going or what it was going to help. The situation was what it was, they had made their decisions and moved on, what more was there to say?

"I mean I guess not but don't you want to? I want to"

"Ok, well, tell me what you need to say. Tell me what you think we need to talk about" she said, taking another long drink for courage.

He said "we left things in a weird place. We haven't talked in years. You obviously deleted my number but I hadn't deleted yours"

"I told you to lose my number, whether you did or didn't is on you but you didn't use it so I don't really see the difference" she said, "is that all? You wanted me to keep your number?"

"No," he said, leaning forward with his big hands around his glass "you have to admit we have a connection. I'm sitting here across the table from you completely turned on. There is a chemistry between us that is undeniable, we have an effect on each other."

"Sure" she said, still not understanding the point of this conversation but happy to hear she wasn't the only one who was incredibly... distracted. She stared at his big hands encircling his beer glass and thought about them on her body instead. It was easier to be in her head than to look in his eyes.

"The way I see that we left it," he said "is that we were really physically attracted to each other and we had a good time, we had lots of fun but you had more feelings and I didn't so you decided it was best for us to stop talking."

She felt herself blush, honestly embarrassed.

was this man really blaming her for having feelings, blaming her for stopping them from speaking?

Like she was broken for reacting the way she did.

She didn't know how to respond and as she was staring at the table and trying to form a response, she started to get mad.

What a cocky fucking son of a bitch.

She looked up at him, right in the eyes she's been avoiding, and...

she realized he was being earnest, he really did think he was trying to help, trying to address something between them but he was also just so arrogant that he couldn't see how his perspective on things was just ...

never going to make her happy.

That was it, she realized as she breathed out, her anger deflating somewhat, he didn't have feelings for her, he had just said it himself. She had feelings and she had projected her feelings on him and had assumed he had feelings for her as well.

She was still embarrassed, and angry, and struggling to figure out what to say.

"You're Right" she said hoping the conversation would drop "it was my fault, you didn't have any feelings for me, I had things I needed to work through" and she couldn't look in his eyes while she said that so she glanced at the bar. She saw a man in workout clothes sitting alone at the bar.

"Yea" he said, obviously missing her negative reaction "it's hard because i think we could have had a lot of fun together."

That was too much. To ignore her feelings and try to guilt trip her for not being more fun?! She was done.

"Thank you for asking me to hang out and thank you for wanting to resolve anything that left over from years ago." She said as she grabbed her wallet and placed $10 on the table. "I think we've worked it all out and I'm going to go find someone with feelings" she quipped sarcastically as she stood up.

He looked confused as she walked away towards the bar and she didn't care, he could go fuck himself.

She sat down next to the man at the bar also wearing workout clothes and said hi, starting on her next round of small talk for the evening. She leaned in to say something to the workout clothes man next to her, who cares what his name was, and as she leaned in she glanced over her shoulder at Jacob who had turned his chair to face the bar and was frowning at her and sipping on his beer. She felt a shiver run through her at that dark smoldering look and she imagined him pulling her across his lap and spanking her again for her bad behavior. But he would have to care to think she was being being bad.

Then she remembered him saying she had "more feelings" and she felt her cheeks flush in embarrassment once more as she turned away from Jacob and laughed at something Workout man had said, leaning forward as she laughed to put her hand on his leg. She continued chatting, her and workout man continuing small touches, until she finished her beer and then she excused herself to the bathroom. On her way back to the bar, a shadow passed over her and there he was in the hallway with her. She looked up at Jacob.

"Why are you behaving like this?" He asked

"You shouldn't care if you don't have feelings for me" she said

"I don't care" he said

She blushed again, feeling stupid again, but she looked him straight in the eyes and tilted her chin up just a fraction "Great, we're all good then"

He held her gaze in that cramped, dark hallway and she started to fidget, trying to stick to her guns that she could just walk away and find someone better, nicer, interested, at the bar.

"So we're done with dinner then, you're going to hit on that loser for the rest of the night?" He said nodding his head toward the bar while maintaining eye contact with her.

She lost her cool, frustrated with having to feel and having to express her feelings all over again, she put her hands on his chest and pushed him, not that he moved at all,

"why are you asking?" She asked

"it.

shouldn't.

Matter.

You cant be jealous.

Since.

You.

Don't.

Have.

Feelings."

She said, punctuating each word with a shove on his chest and she started to turn to go back to the bar when she felt his hand close around her wrist and his other hand went to her waist then moved across her waist to her ass. She gasped as he lifted her up just a little and pushed her against the wall in the dark hallway, covering her mouth with his, his tongue immediately finding hers and when he started to pull away she grabbed his lower lip between her teeth for a gentle nibble like she used to. She didn't even know how long they had been kissing but she was panting against the wall, and somewhere during that kiss she had wrapped her long legs around him. She felt the length of his hard member pushed up against her wet pussy through his shorts and her soaked panties, pinning her to the wall. She wanted him inside her again, but she always had.

That kiss had removed all the tension and it felt like they were in a bubble in that dark hallway, just the two of them.

She sighed and unwrapped her legs, genuinely looking at him, no longer mad. "I'm going to go."

"I amend my previous statement." He said "you had MORE feelings, but I didn't have no feelings"

She rolled her eyes, was that supposed to make her feel better? She recognized he was trying but she still didn't know with what intention.

"I appreciate that. I'm going to go"

"Can I walk you back to the hotel?"

"Sure"

Their walk back to the hotel took them through a park and he paused, looking up at the stars. "Can we just sit here for a moment?" He said, pointing at a bench. It was a fairly secluded bench nestled under a tree that you might miss if you were walking slowly.

She sighed, her anger was gone, replaced by resignation, she had had years to get used to this feeling that they were better apart so it was easy to fall back into. Without a word she sat down on the bench. He looked at her quizzically before sliding onto the bench and wrapping his arms around her.

It felt nice, this was definitely what she needed, and she leaned in and rested her head on his shoulder. There was a comfort level that they had always had and she just felt secure in this hug so she melted into him.

Only for a minute she told herself.

Then I'm leaving.

Her heart chimed in, "well if it's only a minute you better make the most of it!"

So she turned towards him and grabbed his face to kiss him. His arm that had been casually thrown across her shoulder moved down to her waist pulling her closer. She moved closer, throwing her legs over his legs and then moving up so she was sitting on his lap. His one arm was wrapped around her waist still and his other hand began tracing the length of her legs, sending shivers across her body as she continued to hold his face and kiss him, trying to count down from 60 in her head. But every time his hand moved on her leg, the count restarted at 60.

She could feel him getting hard again underneath her and she wanted it. She wanted his cock in her mouth, in her pussy, in her ass; Anywhere and everywhere, she wanted him. She wanted to take him, to ride him, and to tell him "you're still mine." She pulled him into her harder, their light kisses intensifying as she gave up on her 60 second timer and gave in to the fact that this is what she wanted, she'd deal with her feelings later.

She turned her body to face him and threw her legs on either side of him so she was sitting on his lap but kneeling on the bench and she sank down, grinding her pussy on his hard cock. She pulled away from the kiss, biting his lip so she could see the enjoyment in his face, it was her favorite part. He didn't disappoint, his eyes were soft with pleasure and his lips were slightly open like he was too distracted to actually make a face, his face was just relaxed. His hands were on her hips but as she watched his face, he smirked and moved his hand up her side, tracing the curve of her hip and he teased his long fingers under the hem of her sports bra to play with her nipple. She threw her head back, her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of him playing with her as she continued to grind on him, focusing her attention more on her own pleasure than anything else, rubbing her clit against him.

He noticed she was enjoying herself and he looked around quickly to make sure no one nearby before moving his hand that was still on her hip to her lower back and ass and pulling her closer and sliding his fingers out from under her bra and moving to the top of her bra to pull it down and expose her perky breast and hard nipple to the air for a second before he covered it with his mouth, rolling her nipple lightly between his tongue and his teeth making her gasp and jump a little. She looked around to see if anyone was nearby or approaching them. She looked down at him and made the decision again;

This is what she wanted.

She moved her hand down between her legs and ran her hand up the length of his hard cock, over his shorts, until she found the band of his shorts, thank god he was wearing stretchy workout shorts, no buttons or zippers, so she pushed her fingers under the band and was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't wearing underwear. She wrapped her fingers around him, feeling him hot and throbbing underneath her hand. He nibbled on her nipple again then broke away and pulled her head to his to give her a kiss as her fingers used his precum to lubricate the head of his cock which was outside of the band of his shorts at this point, sandwiched between them. She held on tight to his precum soaked head as she broke away from the kiss. She wanted to see his face as she reached down with her other hand and pulled her loose, flimsy running shorts and her thong to the side and began rubbing his head along her dripping slit.

She watched him groan, reacting to the feeling of her soft pussy and to the anticipation of what was coming next. His hands had moved to her hips and her one breast was still exposed, her nipple hard in the night air. She put her face close to his, almost kissing him, touching noses and locking eyes with him as she sank down slowly along the length of his member. Her pussy was tight and he was big so she lowered herself with control, while he sucked his breath in, biting his lip, and she shivered and moaned as quietly as possible as she sank all the way down.

She grabbed his face and started kissing him again as she moved her hips, eager to feel him move inside her. She pulled her other breast out over her sports bra so they could both watch them jiggle as she bounced on top of him and then she moved her hand down to play with her clit, feeling the pressure building as she approached her orgasm. He immediately took her other breast in his mouth making her yelp as he nibbled on her nipple, giving it equal attention as she continued to ride him. She was feeling playful and still a little rejected even though she was the one on top of him in a park so she leaned down and whispered to him, "I'm getting close to an orgasm. What if I ride you until I cum and then get up and leave you here with your hard-on on this bench?"

"You wouldn't, you'll stay for a second orgasm"

Just the thought of that almost made her orgasm right there. But she still wanted to tease him, get a reaction.

"What if I don't?" She whispered in his ear playfully with a smile, "What if I'm not as nice as you think I am? We've decided you're not mine and I'm not yours so I can take what I want and leave."

He stopped playing with her nipple and his hands turned into vice grips holding her down on him. His eyes boring into her as he stood up with her still impaled on him, her legs automatically finding the bench to hold herself up but he slipped himself out of her, pulled her feet to the ground, and spun her around so she was bent over in front of the bench with her hands on the back of the bench steadying her. He pulled her workout shorts and thong down over her butt in one swift movement and slapped her ass with his open palm before massaging her cheek. He stepped up behind her and slowly pushed his cock into her pussy while she leaned harder against the back of the bench groaning. He leaned forward and grabbed her breast with one had, rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and his other hand went straight to her clit.

Knowing she was close, he picked up the pace as he pounded into her, his fingers on her clit, he took his hand from playing with her tits and pulled her hair forcing her to arch her back and bring her head closer to him. He licked her ear and whispered "you're still mine" and she reached up one hand off of the back of the bench to cover her mouth as she came, hard, the pleasure washed over her as she was shaking and moaning into her hand while he continued to slam into her. He felt her tighten around his cock as her orgasm overcame her, her whole body shivering and he couldn't contain himself any longer, thrusting into her a few more times before burying himself in her and cumming with a loud moan.

They both collapsed back onto the bench, adjusting their skewed closed and settled back into the position they had started in, with his arm around her and her head resting on his shoulder, although now they were both breathing hard.

After a minute like this, she whispered

"I think you promised me a second orgasm" she smiled up at him playfully.

He looked down at her, meeting her eyes with a smirk,

"That was only if you were good"

She has no idea why but both of her nipples immediately went hard and she shivered with pleasure. She really wanted to be good.