Mile High Service

Story Info
I please a rich man to keep my job.
2.5k words
4.42
20.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
778 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma and I had recently started my new job as a flight attendant and I loved it. It allowed me to travel the world and get paid for it. The airline I worked for was one of the best aswell. Not only were they high paying but they gave you a lot of time between flights to travel and explore.

On my last flight I got put working in first class. The rumour was that only the best looking girls got put into first class. I must admit I did fall into that category. At 25 I was blonde with a slim toned body and bright blue eyes. I loved working in first class as it was so much more relaxed as you only had to serve a few people to give them extra service. Also they tipped massively.

My only problem was on my last flight I had a lady complain about me. She was a stuck up rich women that no matter what I did she moaned about. With me still being on my probation it meant that I could not get another complaint. As we got ready to board the passengers on our next flight, Sue the head attendant pulled me to one side.

"Best behaviour this flight." She told me sternly. She was an older women but she was still stunning to look at. She was nice but very firm with her team in first class. She was dressed in the same uniform as me. Black skirt, white blouse, black jacket and a small black hair piece.

"I will be." I told her.

"I'm not joking." She said firmly. "I've been told that if you get a complaint this flight you will be fired."

"What? It was just some stuck up women's complaint." I said.

"That lady was a share holder in the airline and she was not happy." She told me.

"But I did nothing wrong." I muttered.

"I'm sure you did not. But you are too new for me to be able to back you up." She said. "Listen, do well on this flight and I will personally put in a good word."

"Thank you, I will." I said with a hopeful smile.

After that we started to board passengers. We quickly got them seated and we began making our personal introductions to the ones we would be looking after. As I got to the very front seat Sue was already taking to the passenger.

"Here comes Emma." She said to him as I approached.

I walked into his seating area, first class had their very own rooms that were fully private, and said hello. He man seated was older, 40s maybe 50s, with a thin frame and black hair.

"Emma, this is Mr Stone." She told me.

"Nice to meet you Mr Stone." I said politely.

"Emma here needs to be on here best behaviour. Any complaints this flight and she will be let go." She told him. I gave her a shocked look that she would tell him this. Sue left and I got his drink order from him and went to prepare it before take off.

"You got Mr Stone?" One of the other girls asked.

"Yeah, you know him?" I asked back.

"He is one of the share holders, and his very handsy if you get what I mean." She told me.

Great, that meant for the next 10 hours I was going to have to deal with being groped. What was worse was the fact he knew he had my job in his hands. I made his drink, whiskey on the rocks, and went to serve it to him. As I walked him he pointed to the small table to his left, which meant I had to lean over him to put it down. As I did I felt his hand go to my arse and grab it. As I stood back up he kept his hand on my arse. I gave him a smile and asked if he needed anything else. He gave me a squeeze and said not yet.

The same thing happened each time I went to check on him. Each time he gave me a knowing smile as he groped my arse. After dinner had been served we dimmed the lights and the flight got more relaxed. I took my jacket off as it gets warm and made another round to make sure everyone was ok. Mr Stone was my last visit and I knocked on his door and he opened it for me. He went straight for my arse and I let him.

"Can I get you anything?" I asked.

"Another whiskey. And maybe undo a few buttons when you bring it." He said pointing to my top. I blushed hard and left to get his drink.

I made his drink and just before I got back to his seat I undid my top 3 buttons. This showed off a little bit of my cleavage. I felt cheap doing it but I had no choice. He smiled as I walked in and as I leaned over he got a good look down my top.

"Guess you really want this job." He laughed. I smiled at him and blushed even harder.

I quickly left his area and button my top back up. As the flight carried on we went to service by request only. I was called back to Mr Stones seat and before I went in I undid my buttons again. He asked for another whiskey and for me to lose another 3 buttons. I did as I was asked and as I walked back in with his drink my top was pretty much open, showing off my uniform black bra. My face was bright red and I leaned over him to put the drink down.

"Now this is service." He laughed.

"Glad I can be of help." I said blushing.

"Oh I'm sure you can be more helpful." He said.

"What can I do for you?" I asked.

"How about you lose the top completely." He said. I was unsure but then I realised that my top was not covering anything anyway, so I removed my blouse completely. I was blushing a hard red and could not lift my eyes up as I felt his gaze on me.

"Now this is how service should be" he said as he continued to check me out.

"Now answer me this." He said. "Are you doing this to give me the best service or to save your job?"

"To save my job." I told him honestly.

"That's the wrong answer." He snapped.

"I'm sorry sir." I replied quickly.

"It's ok it's not your fault." He smiled. "If I fully owned this airline the level of service offered would be amazing."

"In what way sir?" I asked, I was worried I had upset him and I wanted to try and get back on his good side.

"Are you trying to humour me?" He asked.

"I'm sorry sir." I said again.

"It's ok." He laughed. "That's the service I want. Interested in everything I say, feeding my ego."

I smiled back at him and for some reason some of my tension eased. He mentioned for me to sit down on the foot still opposite his chair. I did as I was asked and realised again that I was just in my bra and I had to fight the urge to cover myself.

"Now if I did own this airline would you want to work for me?" He asked.

"Of course sir." I replied, remembering he wanted to be humoured and who boasted.

"Good girl, you are learning." He laughed.

"Thank you." I said while blushing.

"But my airline would have all the girls dressed in sexy underwear. And be more than willing to provide any service. And the tips given would be insane." He told me. "Still want to work for me?"

"Of course sir. I'm already in my bra." I laughed

"That is true, but you are only halfway there." He said.

"Would you like the other half?" I asked, half joking half nervous.

"Guess you like the idea of the big tip." He laughed. "But yes remove the skirt."

I knew he was not joking and stood back up. I undid the zip and left my skirt drop. My black panties were now on show for him.

"Now my uniform would be much sexier but you do have the body for it." He told me.

"Thank you sir." I replied.

"But if you wanted a job in my airline you need to provide any service." He told me.

"Yes sir." I replied. I had already degraded myself this far.

"I like some relief before I sleep. Get on your knees." He told me. I was shock with how easily he told me and even more shock when I found myself in my knees. He stood up in front of me and undid his belt and his trousers.

"Nothing better then a willing girl on here knees. Are you willing?" He asked. I knew where this was going, and weirdly I found myself aroused.

"Yes sir." I whispered to him. With that he pulled his trousers and boxers down and quickly sat down. My eyes went to the semi hard cock now in front of me. Even half soft you could see it was going to be very long and thick when fully hard.

"You know what to do." He smiled down at me. "If you want to keep your job that is."

Without much of a choice I leaned forward and grabbed his cock. It was warm to the touch and it quickly went fully hard. It was big and I could barely reach all the way around it. I did want to keep my job but to my horror I was finding myself turned on. I opened my mouth and leaned down to take it. I sucked in the tip as I slowly stroked his cock.

"Now this is the service I want." He laughed. The comment made me blush but I did not stop. I started to suck faster and harder and he started to moan softly as I did. I felt my pussy getting wetter and wetter. His cock was now wet with my spit and I could stroke him even faster.

"Be a good girl and swallow every drop." He told me after 10 minutes of sucking. I made a tight seal with my mouth and stroked it till I felt it tense and fill my mouth with warm cum. I swallowed as much as I could but a little dripped out of my mouth. I sucked untill he stopped cumming before I let him fall from my mouth. As I did I used a finger to scoop up the cum that had dripped down my chin.

"Fantastic." He said. "You can dress and leave now."

I was a bit shock how dismissive he said that but I quickly put my blouse on and left. I walked quickly to the toilet and locked the door. I looked in the mirror to find my chin wet from spit and cum. My hand made its way to my panties to find them soaking wet. I was so turned on by what had happened. For the next few hours I helped a few passengers that were not sleepy but it was mainly a relaxed flight.

An hour before the end of the flight I got called back to Mr Stone's seat. He asked for me to get the shower ready. In first class all passengers could use the shower for a limited amount of time. I made sure the shower was free then guided him to the room. I held the door open for him but he motioned for me to walk in first. I did as he asked and walked in. He locked the door behind him.

"Strip." He ordered. I had already sucked his cock and I was still super horny so I found myself stripping before I really thought about it. He watched as I removed my blouse and skirt. I found myself blushing as I removed my bra and panties for him.

"On your knees." He said once he got a good look. I got down to my knees.

"Hands behind your back, mouth open." He ordered once I was down.

I put my hands behind my back which forced me to straighten up. I then opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out. He made me hold that pose as he slowly stripped himself down. He was already hard when he finally got naked. He stepped up to me, his hard cock pointing at me, and grabbed my head. He held it still as he pushed forward, the tip of his cock sliding up my tongue into my mouth. He pushed it all the way in until my eyes bulged a little. He held it there and smiled down at me.

After a second he pulled back and began to slowly fuck my mouth. With each thrust he got hard and quicker. He was soon fucking my face with full force. The room was filled with the sound of slurping and slapping. He maintained a fast pace until he pulled his cock out and stroked it till he came on my face. It was so quick I could not react as his hot cum covered my face. He thrusted his cock back in my mouth for me to clean. I did.

"Clean yourself up and get dressed." He said as he stepped into the shower. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I could barely see it under all of his cum. I was so horny but I cleaned my face and got dressed. He got out the shower as I did and I helped him dry himself and helped he get dressed.

Once dressed he went back to his seat and I got ready for our landing procedure. The plane landed and we began to help the passengers disembark. Mr Stone was last to leave and I went to help him.

"Your service was a pleasure." He smiled.

"Thank you, sir." I smiled back.

"I hope to fly with you again soon." He said, as he did he gave me a envelope and left. I looked inside to find Atleast a thousand in cash. I was shocked and quickly stuffed it away. As we left the plane sue walked next to me.

"Mr stone was very happy with his service." She said with a sly smile.

"I'm glad." I said back nervously.

"I think you will do very well in first class." She winked and walked off.

I later found out that the service I gave was not uncommon in first class. Many passengers, both male and female, enjoyed the extra service that the girls gave. I was looking forward to my next flight.

I hope you enjoyed please give me feedback.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
778 Followers