Co-Worker Fantasy Pt. 10

Story Info
3 years later, seeing him again, her feelings never changed.
1.5k words
4.11
4.1k
2

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been 3 years since that day at her desk.

Jacob had decided to move things forward with his girlfriend, having a baby and getting married.

She had told him to lose her number and he did, just like that. Then he moved away to settle down in another state. She had deleted him out of her phone to remove the temptation to reach out to him because she had no self control, especially when it came to him.

It had been years since they had spoken when work put them in the same place at the same time on a trip to oversee a mutual project.

She was driving back to the hotel after a long day of meetings when her phone chimed. She looked down and saw an out of state number and a text that said

"I'm assuming you don't want to hang out and catch up."

She rolled her eyes. It was him.

It could only be him.

It had begun.

How do you even respond to a passive aggressive text like that?

So she ignored it and responded "I'm just getting back to the hotel from my meetings."

He responded "so do you want to hang out or not?"

"Nice of you to ask instead of assuming"

"Let me rephrase, I'd like to see you and catch up, would you like to grab dinner?"

"I need to work out but if you're willing to go in 45 minutes then we can find a place to eat."

"Done."

She was chewing on her lip as she entered the hotel parking lot. She did need to work out. She needed to get some of her anxiety out of her system. She hadn't seen him in years. And his interest in seeing her had already started turning her on, even after all these years. His simple "done" was enough to set her over the edge. She let out the breath she hadn't even realized she'd been holding and gathered her things to go to her room.

Once in her room, she began to change for the gym. She took off her pants first because work pants are the worst; she preferred dresses. She pulled her silky blouse over her head and caught her reflection in the mirror. She ran her fingers over her tight stomach and up to her still perky B-cup breasts. She was wearing just a thin bralette today and her nipples always stood out a little bit. She pushed her breasts together, squeezing her nipples between her fingers through the bralette and felt them react to her, tightening and getting hard. When she took her hands away again, her nipples were at attention, straining to get out of the thin fabric. She ran her hands down her chest and over her stomach as she turned around and looked at her firm perky ass in the mirror. As she looked at her profile, she wondered if he'd even notice she had a tattoo on her ribcage now.

Had he memorized every inch of her?

Had he forgotten it if he had?

Had he ever cared enough to pay attention in the first place?

She took her ass in her hands, and squeezed her cheeks, pushing them together and pulling them apart, squeezing hard. When she released them, and watched as they jiggled back into place, she could still see her handprint for a moment and they were pink from the attention and she thought about them being the same color after he had spanked her. God, his big hands... She squeezed her thighs together sandwiching her clit as her pussy got wetter. Her eyes traced the line of her thong along her wide hips, disappearing between her cheeks and she bent over, watching as her thong reappeared between her now spread ass, it pulled tight along her wet pussy. When her eyes ran along the wet thong running across her pussy lips she thought of him standing behind her admiring the view, about the way he had gently removed her thigh highs with kisses, and her thighs clenched again as she felt another pulse run through her and fresh juices came to be absorbed by her panties.

She was never going to be able to focus on her workout in this state, he always had this effect on her and she hadn't even seen him yet, so she stood up, walked over to her suitcase, and grabbed her vibrator.

She thought about the two of them in the hotel room, the shower. The way his lips had run across her entire body, tasted all of her. They were both adventurous, fun, and incredibly sexual and they had had a connection. The way they had shared the soap and slipped across each other's bodies.

She sat down on the edge of the bed in front of the mirror. The hotel bed was pushed up on one side against the wall. She turned sideways and lay down across the bed on her back, putting her feet up on the wall and she slid her hand down her stomach and beneath the band of her thong down to her pussy. She wasn't trying to make this one of her long drawn-out all night teasing sessions, this was fast to get rid of the distraction her horniness was causing.

She froze as another shiver ran down her body and played with her clit as she thought about those lips again, and the way they fell open when he was enjoying himself. She had loved to pleasure him and to see his "O" face, it had always turned her on to see that he was enjoying her, even if he was just enjoying looking at her across the office. There was a distinct pleasure in being wanted. She could feel the pressure building already, she turned her head to look at the mirror as she lay on the bed, her tits looked great, her nipples still hard through the bralette, her knees bent at a right angle and feet on the wall and her back slightly arched with her hand between her legs, playing with herself. Her own lips were slightly open and wet as she breathed heavily, enjoying herself, and the parallel to his lips made another shiver run across her body.

She grabbed the vibrator with her other hand and put it in her mouth to get it wet before she turned on the vibrator and brought it down her body, past her erect nipples and along her stomach, pulling her underwear to the side and rubbing it up and down her pussy lips, teasing herself. She slid the vibrator inside her tight pussy with one hand while massaging her clit with the other, panting, and feeling the tension building. She had no need to be quiet so she wasn't, moaning loudly as she moved her thumb harder on her engorged clit, remembering the way he had used the bar of soap on her to mimic the same pressure. She thought about him spanking her, taking control, wanting her, and her hands moved faster, rubbing her clit and moving the vibrator in and out, finding her g-spot and moaning his name.

She hoped his ears were burning from the attention he didn't know he was getting.

The attention he didn't deserve.

She thought about the confidence he gave her to take control, to ride him, the way he worshiped her ass and she rode him backwards while he played with her. The way he wasn't intimidated by her toys, he liked them. She couldn't control her moaning, she had always enjoyed being very loud unless there was a reason to be quiet... her thoughts turned to the quiet orgasm she had had at her desk, and as she approached her orgasm in this moment she wasn't trying to hold back. She pulled the vibrator out and applied it directly to her clit as she cried out his name and thought about his face as he orgasmed, she wanted to kiss his big pillowy lips as they rode through their pleasure together. Her hips bucked off the bed into her vibrator as her toes curled against the wall, and she froze, holding her virbrator on her clit, yelling "fuck" as her orgasm washed over her making the hair on her arms stand up. She shivered and turned off the vibrator as she came down from her high, just laying on the bed panting. She ran her hands lightly over her body, enjoying the moment when her whole body was extra sensitive.

She wanted to do it again. She was already feeling turned on again. There was so many other memories to go through, so many other things about him that turned her on. This guy had her so messed up.

She jumped off the bed and hoped the workout would do more to get it out of her system. She pulled on her high waisted but loose running shorts over her completely soaked thong. She had purposefully brought these shorts knowing he was going to be on the trip because they showed off her ample ass, especially when she walked, the shorts moved in the breeze showing hints of her ass. She slipped into a crop top sports bra that showed just a hint of her flat stomach above her shorts and gave her a little lift for her small breasts. She didn't know if she'd run into him while she was doing her workout, but if she did, she was going to look good.