Own-Me! Ch. 01

Story Info
You will bend over the table and wait for me. No names.
2.3k words
4.68
27.1k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
I_Dusk
I_Dusk
241 Followers

Thu, May 12th, 2022:

I had just finished a big assignment at work and was winding up in a small coffee shop nearby. I wasn't really in the mood for the company, so I just unlocked my phone and browsed my trusted BDSM website.

I was looking for someone interesting to meet. I was always a workaholic and realized it's much easier just to find random subs when I felt like it. I liked the freedom and diversity it gave me.

.

I was 40 at the time, keeping myself fit and built just right, so I feel good about myself. I am 6'2, and around 170 lbs. I have green eyes and short brown hair with streaks of grey here and there. Not much, but it started.

I don't mind. Honestly, I enjoyed being in my thirties. I believed I still had the youth as well as experiences I couldn't dream of in my twenties. For that reason, I was entering my forties with the same attitude, and I was curious about what lay ahead of me.

Who would have thought... But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I always preferred my face to be clean-shaven. It was only about the year that I came out, got divorced, and moved to a different city to start anew. It got lonely sometimes, but honestly, I kind of always preferred it this way.

Let's find a name you can call me, something not too close to home but rememberable enough... Nick.

Sure, let's call me Nick. Nick Greyson.

.

As I was swiping men on the app, one, I have to say, caught my attention. This profile seemed to have been created only recently. It showed only a picture of a bulky but toned torso in an opened white shirt under the suit. I enjoyed seeing his hairy pecs and dark nipples that matched his olive skin.

The photo was sexy enough, but what interested me most was the background. It was somehow familiar.

I zoomed in, and I was pretty sure I was right. It was one of the meeting rooms in the back on our floor. Most meeting rooms we have in our company have one or two glass walls. But there are three all the way back that are smaller. They are those old-school ones with a table, whiteboard, and four white walls. Of course, there are windows and doors, but no one sees inside as we are on the 9th floor.

I could be convinced it's one of them because of one little detail in his photo. On the whiteboard behind him was a blue flower I drew for one of my colleagues on her birthday. It was a fun meeting; she asked me not to wipe it down as she liked it and was curious how long people would leave it there.

.

So one of the guys on our floor wishes to be owned, as his nickname read, and was currently "In the heat.". I liked that. I had a picture without the face as well. So I wasn't worried that he might find out who I was if I wrote to him for some incognito fun.

I believed my profile was attractive enough for me to write to him confidently. I wasn't looking for submissive originally, but I had to admit, it's been a while since I owned someone, and I missed it.

D.G.: Hello. I'm looking for a well-behaved, discreet submissive, and I like your profile. Write to me if you are interested in shared play. I am not against possible ownership should we find our interests aligned.

.

Own-Me! took a while. I could see he looked at my profile.

I found long ago that the best way of waiting is to entertain yourself. So I was already doing my own thing when his message came, and I just glanced at it.

Own-Me!: I would gladly discuss the possible play with you, Sir.

In his profile, he stated that he is predominantly bottom with a kink for a BDSM lifestyle; I liked that.

D.G.: You know, boy, I like that meeting room you chose. I never thought I would use it for hookups before.

.

Own-Me!: I beg your pardon, Sir?

.

D.G.: Boy, I don't like to play the coy game. I liked your picture and found this to be a very intriguing opportunity. But I don't look for trouble at work. So how about we play a little game first?

.

D.G.: You will go into that meeting room now. You will bend over the table, facing the window, and wait for me.

I will bring lubricant and a condom, and as I will walk in, I will lock the door. You will not move. You will not turn around, and you will let me use that cumdump as I see fit. I will then leave.

You will not know my face, and I won't need to know yours. If this just made you hard, write "Yes, sir."

A couple of seconds went by.

Own-Me!: Yes, Sir.

.

D.G.: Good boy, now do you want to play?

His reply came faster now. Good.

Own-Me!: Yes, Sir.

.

D.G.: Good boy, I will fuck you well. Now make a reservation for 4:30 pm and wait for me there.

.

Own-Me!: Yes, sir. Thank you, Sir.

That stirred my dick in my pants. I corrected it in my briefs discretely and worked a little before I went to pay for my coffee. I liked that he already replied in character. This boy knows what he wants, and I like that a lot.

.

When I came back to my desk, I looked at the company calendar for meeting rooms. One two-hour reservation was made for that time in the meeting room with the blue flower. He reserved it at the reception, which was smart. There was no name this way in the calendar. I put a condom and a little tube of lubricant in my pocket and went to wash my hands in the meantime.

.

4:30. A couple of people raised from their desks to leave home by now. I walked to the door of the meeting room.

I felt a vibration. When I opened the notification, my lips curved up a bit.

Own-Me!: I am waiting, Sir.

.

D.G.: Good boy. I am here as well. Bend over and pull your pants down. When I come, I want to see your pussy.

.

Own-Me!: Yes, Sir.

.

D.G.: I will take off my tie and cover your eyes with it.

Then, I will wrap my belt around your neck as a leash.

I will be calling you names and lightly choking you.

If you want it, thank me for it. If I'm reaching your limit, voice it now.

.

Own-Me!: Yes, Sir. Thank you!

.

D.G.: What a needy boy you are. I like it.

Spread your ass for me slut. I am coming in.

Safeword will be "Red" for now.

Put away your phone.

If he looked, I wouldn't mind. I was confident enough with my sexuality if he saw me, but I liked this incognito feeling. It was thrilling not to know who he was and if I would see him every day at work and not realize it.

.

I opened the door and walked in. I was feasting my eyes on the hairy cheeks in front of me. He breathed shallowly. His face planted into the desk, and his hands shaking a little, holding those firm globes. What a sight!

As I promised, I locked the door and exhaled in a low growl when I took one of them in my palm and smacked it. His big balls swung below as he moved and moaned in pain. His dick was hard. I couldn't tell from this perspective, but it looked about more than 7 inches with good girth.

I stepped behind him so he could feel my hard-on on his exposed asscrack. I slowly removed my tie and tied it around his head, covering his eyes. Then, I unbuckled my belt in the silence of the meeting room.

I love that sound of the belt opening and watching some hungry slut below me listen to it in anticipation. I fastened it around his throat and pulled it slightly up. The belt tightened a little, and his head rose from the desk. He groaned.

.

I leaned just behind his ear and coarsely whispered. "Do you want me to fuck your pussy, boy?"

He growled as I dry-humped his crack with my erect dick still in my dress pants. I wanted to fuck him good.

"Please, Sir."

"Look at you, slut, spread here like hungry whore. Waiting for my cum." I smacked his ass crack, and he jerked under me.

"Yes, Sir, please feed my pussy."

I smirked. "You'd have to earn that, bitch." I pulled on my belt, and he gasped for air. And then I smacked both his ass cheeks a couple of times.

I eased my grip on the belt and let it fall on his back. I caressed his hands and kneeled in front of that sweet hole.

I licked it and breathed in his manly musk before I spread it even more and started rimming it. I feasted on it and enjoyed his moans and growls.

When I was satisfied, and his entrance was soft and welcoming, I pushed one finger in. I added another from my second hand, slowly spread him, and pushed my tongue deeper. He howled, and I smacked his butt.

"Silence bitch!" I growled. He shut his mouth, and I continued to ease that pussy for my cock. His moans were hot as fuck, but we were still in the office.

.

Soon my cock was hurting from leaking so much and pressing against the fabric of my underwear in my pants. Crying to get out. I decided that he was ready as I was willing to prepare him. I lubed his hole and put a condom on.

I pulled his leash and licked his ear from behind. "Open up for me, boy."

With that, I pushed, and my dick head popped in. He gritted his teeth, and his crack spasmed around me. I tighten the belt around his neck. "Breathe, boy. That's it... Let me in, whore."

He pushed out against me, and my dick went in a little. This hole knew how to take cock well!

"What a good boy-pussy. I am nearly there. Come on, boy. Take it."

I am about seven and a half inches, and my girth is considerable.

"I will fuck you good, boy. You will love it. Let me ... Fuuuck, yes! Good boy."

I was all in and stopped to wallow in the hot tightness. "Yes... Fuck, what a tight pussy. Yes!"

His ass immediately clenched around my dick. Making me feel like wrapped tightly in soft velvet.

I looked at his dark hair tied with my blue tie covering his eyes. His mouth opened in ecstasy, and his throat with my belt around it. I didn't recognize him from this angle. But the thought that we may know each other yet not know the name of the guy we fuck was exciting.

My cock leaked precum inside his hole, and I thought, what a shame to be using a condom. But well, safety first...

.

"You are so tight, boy." I started pulling out, and when only my dick head was in, I rammed the whole cock back in. He screamed but put his hand in his mouth.

"Next time, I rather gag you whore." I was saying as I was long dicking him with gusto holding his leash, and putting a second hand to his mouth.

"Suck." He licked my fingers and sucked on them as I increased the tempo and started pounding into him deep and hard. My balls hit his own, and his cock, pressed against the edge of the table, pointed down.

I slowed down suddenly, only to ram roughly back into him again. He moaned into my hand, and after some well-enjoyed moments, my balls tightened to my taint. I felt waves and waves of pleasure gushing through my body.

.

I was getting close, and his asshole was milking me well.

"Boy, I will come soon. Then I will leave this room. Do you have any last wish?" I growled at the edge as I was plowing his hole.

He undid his tie, opened a few buttons, and pulled his shirt aside, showing me a nice ripped shoulder. "Bite me, sir, please."

"As my slut wishes." I bit his shoulder and covered his mouth as I fucked him hard.

I heard his moans. "Sir, please, may I cum?"

I smirked. "You've been a good slut, boy. You may."

With that, he moved his hand and started jerking his dick. Soon he started shaking, and his moans changed into cumming screams muffled by my hand. The tension of his hole made me crazy, and soon, I started shooting myself while biting him so I wouldn't scream.

.

After a few moments, I calmed down. He lay still. I pulled out and removed the used condom. I adjusted my clothes with a smile. I gave him a last playful slap on that round butt and left without a word.

Outside, I pulled my phone out and wrote to him.

D.G.: Clean the mess, boy. I will write to you next time when I will have use for you. He replied pretty much immediately.

.

Own-Me!: Thank you, Sir!

I just smiled, took my things, and went home. I forgot my tie... I have to get that back.

.

.

Chapter 2 - What an excellent way to start a day!

I_Dusk
I_Dusk
241 Followers