All Comments on 'Own-Me! Ch. 01'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it

JgsexyJgsexyover 1 year ago

I’d love to be directed to bend over the table and have a man like this control me! Hot read!

GunSuckerGunSuckerover 1 year ago

Hot as hell. I would have liked to be the one that was over the table with your cock in my ass and not know who you were. The only thing I would change is no condom .

makemeasissy73makemeasissy73over 1 year ago

need someoene to do me like that

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Sure I was thinking about “no condom” but safety first 😉

They don’t know nothing about each other and even though it’s fictional I prefer my stories to be some what believable.

But it’s actually good idea for next chapters. Thanks

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Will this become a series?

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Well, I commented on a similar question with my other extra story, and the whole chapter was sent back to me, so I am a bit worried now about answering, to be honest.

But the answer to your question is yes.

This one and a few others are "Extra stories" they will all have more chapters, and so far, each one has at least two posted on my Patreon.

But I am not writing and posting them on a precise schedule (not even for my patrons) like I do with my story Husband of my Homophobic Sister (every 10th day here and every 5th on Patreon).

I love writing and exploring different scenarios of seduction, sex, and BDSM aspects, so I will definitely keep writing more of this series. Still, I don't know yet when and how many chapters the extra stories will have as I already have one main story and three extra storylines, and I love them all and want to write them all in time.

So yes, I will post the next chapter of this story here, but I don't want to promise an exact date.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I love "men at work" sex stories. It's something I've been trying to get going at my office. After hours is no problem -- I just have to approach the right guy who will let me suck his cock.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Sex in the office is one of my biggest kinks. I had sex in most of my works, and this story is loosely based on one of my real life experience. Although I must admit I never did it with colleague or boss. But I find it HOT!

isuckcoxndixisuckcoxndix6 months ago

I'm usually not one for BDSM stories but this turned me the fuck on. The office setting, the characterisation... A+ job. Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES